All Comments on 'Coming of Age'

by Jimmela

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 9 years ago
Could have them get together again.

Ended a little abruptly. Otherwise good.

Love the whole teaching aspect.

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 9 years ago
I liked it but

Didn't love it. You can't please everyone and that is fine but if you want I out here it is.

1. First the sex was too easy. What would cause a mother to be so willing to suck and fuck her son? Father hit his peak and she is horny. Sure I am confident there might be some in that category but doubt it's the majority. So it lacked realism for me.

2. One time lay and a handful of BJ before. I don't see it. You open pandora box it's hard to close it.

***

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
this is an excellent story, by a highly sensitive writer

When he was a little kid, mom taught him lots of important things, from how to use the toilet to how to tie his shoes. Now 18 year old Barry's all grown up and still a clueless virgin. It's time for his mother to teach him another, very important lesson. Like what that fat penis he's grown between his legs is for. And all about that beautifully complementary hole between a woman's legs. Of course, in her instruction mom uses the same hole Barry came out of. The kid is flabbergasted. His mother's vagina is the loveliest thing he's ever seen. Mom has her boy pay a son's tribute to the vagina he was born from, with his lips and tongue, his whole greedy mouth. Barry's ecstatic. Mom's vagina is the most delectable thing he's ever tasted, and the aroma--his own mother's cunt-smell--is intoxicating. He inhales it deep into his lungs, and he never wants to exhale. Then it's graduation time. Time for the kid to revisit his own birth canal. Mom guides her son's hard young cock up into her warm wet cunt up to his balls, and Barry's close to fainting from the sheer joy. Holy shit, so this is why the world makes such a big deal about fucking. The boy's cock is embraced by layers of loving mommy-twat, and, a quick learner, Barry pumps away like mad. In and out he drills his mom, his ass moves up and down like a machine, and no stopping now, he blows his young balls and splatters his semen all over the pink walls of his mommy's cunt. Lesson learned. But I can't help thinking that Barry will still need a refresher course from time to time. And that his ever-loving mother will be happy to provide it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

You know his mom was jealous and missed that young dick.You know that missing that dick she would be fucking all that walked..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Pick a tense

This keeps switching from past to present tense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
AGES

Reading this story causes me to question mom's age and we know that sunny is 18. Daddy and mommy met when she was 25 and dad was 45; trying to determine the ages of this incest coming (sorry for using the word) about, but for some reason I can't determine how any of this works for the story line. Liked the way it was described but will they be forgiven by the Rabbi?

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 9 years ago

It was ok but I would have liked more dirty talk from the mom. The switching from past to present to past tense was kind of annoying, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very nice story

Quite a few college age guys are shy and inexperienced. Having Mom or Aunt help can work wonders and lead to a much more satisfying life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

great yarn

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mom embarrassing son

I don't like "mother embarrassing son" stories.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 6 years ago
Not bad BUT

Mom and Son sex is ok , but it's not often that it only happens once. Then it's gone and never talked about again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous