All Comments on 'Coming Out with the Truth Ch. 03'

by zolia_lily

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loving the story

I do hope that John comes out soon or something because I don't Keith could handle being in a secret relationship without getting hurt. Can't wait for more.

lexvenelexveneover 13 years ago
loving it

cnt wait to see what will happen between them...hopefully john will come out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sensual and Sexy..

Perfect ingredients for a successful story. The character development, great storyline with a dollop of ooh la la has me lining up for more. Excellent work and thank you :o)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yaaaay!

I was wondering when John would give in! Now the hard part will be giving in completely to the relationship, and not just to the sex. Well done so far. Keep up the great work. The sister's gonna figure it out first, of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just lovely :)

We all know what we want to happen - we will just have to wish and enjoy being along for the ride!

Thank you, great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Simply gorgeous

This was well worth the wait and the build up. It was such a beautiful chapter. The warmth and affection between them was expressed perfectly. You could sense what they are on the brink of. You captured both of these two through your words and allowed us into their lives. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it!

That was so intimate and beautiful!!!

BluMoonChildBluMoonChildover 13 years ago
Sigh

Wonderful, simply wonderful. Not too over the top sappy with the right kind of sizzle to keep us going. Well done. You rock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What???!!!

Keith went for closeted guy again???!!! After what happened to him in his last relationship??!!! Just because John is handsome? Oh, dear...

Sorry, it's hard to believe, really.

Only insane will want to go through that hell again, and on the top of it - in such a short period of time (it's been 3-4 months after Keith was kicked out by his EX, is'nt it?).

Bill_MonosandBill_Monosandover 13 years ago
They deserve a happy ending

Coming out with the truth... The title says it all.

I know this is going to be a coming out tale, and for the sake of the story I'm predicting a bump or two for the happy couple. But these two guy are both so lovely and caring that I hope they get a happy ending.

I can't wait to read more, xx

SoullessCynnerSoullessCynnerover 13 years ago
If This Were A Book...

This story so far is funny, sensual, heartbreaking, and breathtaking. It's achingly beautiful. I'm at the edge of my seat reading this. The love scene was perfect. It wasn't as graphic as most stories I've read on here and other sites, but that's okay, because I got to understand what they were feeling while it was happening. I mean, I didn't exactly get to peak into their hearts, but it does suggest that with each other, they find the act more pleasurable than with anybody else they've been with.

I love the glimpses into John's heart, too. You can tell he's on the verge of totally falling for Keith, but he's afraid of coming out for some reason. And the build-up between the two is simply amazing. All in all, it was well worth the wait, as somebody else has already stated.

That being said, I'm going to head on over to the next chapter now.

--Soulless

SoullessCynnerSoullessCynnerover 13 years ago

I completely forgot to finish my thought on the previous post. Sorry about that. My post title is "If This Were A Book..." Now, to finish that thought: If this were a book, I would so buy a copy. Maybe more than one so I can gove them to people to read. :)

julrijulriover 12 years ago
HOT!

My god that sex scene was so hot! classy & hot! i hope to hell John doesn't screw this up. if he does I opening me up a can of whoop ass! Lord i'm going into the next chapter with trepidation now. Lol, yeah its that real. thank you for writing this, i am thoroughly enjoying it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What julri said

Exceptional story that's well-paced.Definitely hot but sad that John is so closeted. It spells trouble all over the page.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 11 years ago
I agree

John needs to open up and especially after what Keith has been through one would think he would realise that this is going to be trouble for them both.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

awwww!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

this is a really wonderful gay romance fantastic jonathan x

Bird_Man_RNBird_Man_RNabout 6 years ago
Beautiful

I love it. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Keith is dangerously vulnerable here and John holds too much power. Keith is only a few months away from a traumatic break-up with a guy who couldn’t accept his own gayness, John knows all of his pain and past, he knew Keith was gay from day 1, he knew Keith’s desires from his drunken admissions, he’s seen how Keith boldly and openly lives as a proud gay man. Yet Keith knows almost nothing about John, he wasn’t sure if John was gay (if he is, he’s closeted and unwilling to be open about it), he knows nothing of John’s sexual experience beside the few things John let slip during their sex, and he once again needs to hide and cater to John’s need to keep their feelings secret (hello, repeat much?). This all seems like more heartache for Keith unfortunately. And John seems like a great guy but his fear is likely to drive him to be an asshole and crush Keith again. I hope I’m wrong.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous