All Comments on 'Coming Out with the Truth Ch. 07'

by zolia_lily

Sort by:
  • 70 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
amazing

Thank you! I love this story, wrote the plot very well and described all the emotions amazingly. I like how finally John realize it. And I really don't like the reaction of his brother. But it doesn't matter.. I'm very thrilled finally John came out. Once again thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
beautiful

It is a beautiful story, I love the happy ending

lilruby13lilruby13over 13 years ago

I love that John was about to murderize Tim LOL!

Hate it when good things come to an end though. Would it be useless to hope for more :D?

StarMAPStarMAPover 13 years ago
Amazing! So0o Good =)

What a beautiful ending! John's 'aha' moment and his coming out was so well written and timed I just got sucked in! The whole story wonderfully written and so capturing. Your characters are so real you can't feeling for them, from shedding a tear for Keith to sympathizing with John's confusion/denial. It was great,well done.

lexvenelexveneover 13 years ago
amazing

love the story and fell in love with the characters!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Perfect

I loved it. I'm so glad everything worked out between Keith and John and I'm so happy that John finally found the courage to come out and admit his love for Keith. Great story! Too bad it had to end. You did a great job and I hope you write more stories soon.

avidreader_01avidreader_01over 13 years ago
wonderful

you are in a class of your own...well done

Contest4JenContest4Jenover 13 years ago
No!

see now that sounded like an ending! however i don't want this story to end, the characters are so good and your such an amazing writer so i think you should keep going! i love this story...you could definetly write a book! congratulations on the amazing story! but keep writing! :D oh and finish the story of james and alex! thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
amazing

Your story brought tears to my eyes and a smile to my face. If this is the ending, it's a great one...if there's more, I'm sure it will be even better. Lovely story, hope to read more from you soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Yay! Im really glad they got a happy ending they both diserved it. I hope you keep writing too I love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing!!

This story was soo beautiful, I loved it!!! Please keep writing, I would love to read a new story

AzanianHeatAzanianHeatover 13 years ago
Dear John

I loved this character and all his complexities. His struggle had such amazing depth, one couldn't help but feel for him. That's something that's really difficult to achieve: creating a character that bears the responsibility of causing the conflict, yet still make him a good guy, someone the reader likes and roots for.

You pulled it off perfectly; and that is proof of admirable skill.

Never stop writing. Your work's a gift.

AH

adjoaqadjoaqover 13 years ago
lovely

luved it! Now could you please finish 'loving james'? thank u very much.

pizzaboyatdoorpizzaboyatdoorover 13 years ago
Oh hell YES!!!!!!

I had spent almost every paragraph of the previous 3 chapters BEGGING for this chapter to happen! Fan~freakin~tas~tic!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OMG

"Yeah, well, too bad."... Did I freaking laugh! So funny! Lol. Beautiful story, and it was aussie!! :)

Mistress_CanadaMistress_Canadaover 13 years ago
Beautiful!

Your writing is fabulous. Your characters are real and as a reader I can empathize with them strongly. The pacing was even throughout, with enough twists to keep the reader's attention.

Even though this is your 2nd literotica story, I'm guessing you've been writing for a while. If you're published anywhere else, I'd love to read more of your writing, even if it isn't erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I sort of wish Id only rated the other chapters 4s instead the 5s I did, because although they were brilliant this chapter far exceeded most of them. It definately deserves atleast a 6 :) Thankyou for writing such an amazing story, cant wait to read more of your stuff.

Xx Elle xX

BluMoonChildBluMoonChildover 13 years ago
HALLELUJAH!!

Well done, my girl. Well done! A wonderful ending indeed. A very nice pace. My greatest fear was that you'd rush the ending and I'd be let down, but you didn't. I loved that after John finally professed his love (so publicly.), Keith stood his ground and demanded for John to tell him what he wanted. YES! Way to go Keith! And way to go Zolia!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great but unfinished

you shouldn't stop the story now... please? pretty please? you should elaborate on how john's family is going to handle his sudden coming out because john is just as important as keith.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Absolutely Stunning!!

One of the best stories I have read in a very long time - by far. Thank you for taking the time to write such a masterpiece. You can really feel the emotions, and you do a great job with keeping the reader interested at all times. If that was the ending, it was an excellent one at the least, but I hope you do keep writing! Oh and I LOVED Sarah and Em, they definitely added some lighthearted comedy to the story!

poisonedLustpoisonedLustover 13 years ago
sorry i'm late...

the ending was great!!good writting had me up and down..and plus you know i'm a sucker for the 'jealous' scenes..lol.. your miny fan!!;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thanks and great story

This was such a great story. Glad something is set in Aussie once in a while :). Your story has made me realized I'm doing what John was most of the story. I really need to do something about it soon. Thanks for the story.

Bill_MonosandBill_Monosandover 13 years ago
Oh my GOOG-ness Flower-Child!!

You've made me teary again, its a good teary though--- what a wonderful ending.

You have talent in truck-loads...

-Billy xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thank you! Thank you!

Such a great story with all the twists and turns and GREAT characters. Thank you and keep writing!

KayElleEssKayElleEssover 13 years ago
Loved it!!!

Oh my god. I absolutely loved this series. Probably my favourite on this site. It had me hooked right from the start and completely engrossed through-out. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this story. You have a real talent. Oh and I loved that it was set in Aus but it would've been nice to see a Vegemite reference lol.

B4DR0M4NC3B4DR0M4NC3over 13 years ago
Please!!

Please hurry the

Fuck

Up

And finish the story it's so damm great ;)

SoullessCynnerSoullessCynnerover 13 years ago
Bravo! Encore!

This is definitely one of my top three stories on this site! Well-rounded characters, great plot, awesome twists and turns, and best of all, it stirs up my emotions. I simply loved this series.

My only suggestion is that if this was the last chapter, I think you should make an epilogue. It could be set a few years in the future and give us a glimpse of their life then. Like if John ever worked things out with his family, if they got a dog, or adopted kids. It doesn't even have to be very long. A page will do. Again, this is just a suggestion. :)

--Soulless

mixed_freek26mixed_freek26over 13 years ago
great story!

This is one of the best stories i have read in here for a while....great great great great is all i can say!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Seriously loved this, like big time. I love that it's a romance, not solely focused on the sex. And yeah, and epilogue would go down a TREAT!!

Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wonderful story!

I LOVED this story! I really cared about these characters and their relationship. Please keep writing...you have such a great talent.

MewennMewennabout 13 years ago

Nice story. I wanted to kick John's butt more than once but it's only proof that I was really into the story. Keith was a very attaching character. His grief felt so real and it was such a relief when he was happy. I liked the secondary characters too. Joel was cute.

Thank you very much for writing this story, I had a great time reading it.

allusive1allusive1about 13 years ago
Heartwarming and Sexy

You did a wonderful job of sucking me in making me care a great deal what happens to your characters. Everything was very believable. What a beautiful, romantic story -- and the sex was hot, hot too. Thanks so much for giving me such an enjoyable read. Cant' wait to read more of your stories. --Ally

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
next chapter please!!

I would love to hear more about their future together along with john's family. Would love to hear their wedding bells :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Brilliant story!!

I can't believe how much you've made me love your characters! They are so well developed I absolutely adore reading about them! Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
50 Times

I must have read this story by now. I love these characters and am really happy to have them in my life (even if they are imaginary). Thanks for sharing. Please keep it up. Maybe you could do a story on Zach which could give us a glimpse of Keith and John again down the track.

zolia_lilyzolia_lilyabout 13 years agoAuthor

Oooh i never thought of writing a story about Zach!!!

I have to admit that i have been working on a story for Joel... but i'm afraid it's a monster and will take me aaaages to finish :D

Zach though....

hmm......

Rockyroads50Rockyroads50almost 13 years ago
Wonderful Writing

You weave a great story. Couldn't stop reading until I finished but yet didn't want the tale to end. I'm looking forward to more of your stories. I like the idea of spinoffs about Joel and Zach... maybe with some updates on how Keith and John are doing mingled in? Again great job. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

Lo_PanLo_Panalmost 13 years ago
WOW

Soooo damn good to read work by an Aussie Author on this site.. Just the way in which you use the intricate balance of the 'maleness' of our wonderful homeland. I'd like to see more of this couple and this 'story' evolve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
lovely

I cant believe it's over :(

Such a good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

Can't believe I didn't read thus one when I first saw it weeks ago. Loved it and hated to see it end.

julrijulriover 12 years ago
Hurrah!

Thank you so much for writing such a heartwarming and real story. Now i can go to sleep peacefully thank you...lol

i'll start on your others tomorrow. Keep up the good work, this one has been one hell of a ride.. bravo!

bienclarbienclarover 12 years ago
Hallelujah!

I don't think I've ever hated or loved one character so much, but the realism with which you described John's struggles was amazingly vivid. Incredible.

chibicakeschibicakesover 12 years ago
Greatness

I absolutely loved this story. The characters were incredible. I loved seeing them deal with their problems and finding inner strength. John and Keith are amazing together in the end. I just wish I could "see" the look on Grae's face when Tim tells everyone at the next family Christmas how great Keith is doing with his new partner and how he finally found someone that loves him unconditionally and deserves all the love he has to give. This was a wonderful story. Thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Story/Sequel for Joel

Pretty please with whipped cream and sprinkles and a cherry on top? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Happiness abounds

Satisfying ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Loved it!

This is not my favorite genre. I read it when I am in need of something different. Usually there is no plot, no feeling in the stories. This could be real life. I am saving the other story to savor and enjoy, because, I had to read every chapter once I started. Thank you for a great read. Keep giving us more.

bookworm2192bookworm2192about 12 years ago
A great story.

I almost stopped reading after chapter three. I just had a feeling of impending doom. I was right. I'm not a huge fan of stories I can accurately predict. Even the whole thing about Keith accepting John as he was but John's brothers denying his kinship I was fairly certain about. Having said that, I am kinda glad I finished reading it even if it ended predictably. I'm glad they found a semblance of peace. And... it's nice to read a story that has good grammar, punctuation, spelling sentence structure etc. Good Job.

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago
simply the fucking best story ive ever read full stop...

breathtaking brilliant

o0Blake0oo0Blake0oalmost 12 years ago
So corny... Still made me got teary eyed though. Haha

John nodded. "Always. Forever. Everything."

My heart soared. I was suddenly sure that they were just about the three best words in the English language.

"I love you." John added.

Oh. Apart from those three words.

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08almost 12 years ago

I have read this story several times and each one gets better.

TiyeTiyeover 11 years ago
Awesome

Wonderful story. Once I started I could not put it down, a very good read.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 11 years ago

Agreed I loved this story and always love a happy ending, the way he came out put every part of me wanting Keith to make him suffer a bit to rest

Would love to see another chapter on how things settled, with his whole family, work but if we don't we don't lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
this is lovely

super super super good.

i agree that it totally needs a little HEA epilogue though. just a sneak at the perfect couple.

WillowJWillowJalmost 11 years ago
Beautiful

I loved this story. I liked that Keith wasn't a pushover, he left when it was right, and forgave when it was right. I only wish Grae got more of what he deserved. Like a good punch in the face from Keith, and a divorce from his wife!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Very enjoyable - thanks. My only reservation is the public-declaration-of-love thing - that's too only-in-American-movies for me (a bit too exhibitionist and unrealistic). Other than that, a lovely story, with lots of really likable, believable characters. I REALLY like Keith.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

Wow what an amazing story, I couldn't help reading it further and further, i even sobbed when everything took a turn for the worse, but you've got to love a happy ending! AmzinG!!

erotikpassionserotikpassionsabout 10 years ago
Great

Not sure why I never read this story before. It's a great and well written piece of work and i love it.

jerickmiranduhjerickmiranduhabout 10 years ago
Love it!

I'm glad I stumbled to this wonderful story! I enjoyed it very much! Thank you and great job! 😍

dairetodairetoalmost 10 years ago
Even better the more you read it

Great story

Brilliant characters

Just loved it

PlayaJumperPlayaJumperalmost 10 years ago
Thank you!

Terrific story. I hated to see it end. Though I think it wrapped up a bit too quickly in the last chapter, it was wonderful and I truly hope you continue to write. Thanks again!!!

canndcanndabout 9 years ago

Really great story. I loved the internal struggles your characters went through as they worked toward their HEA. I am glad I happened upon this story. There were definitely times when I wanted to strangle John, but in the end he got himself straightened out...ok, not the best choice of words lol. thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep going

This is the second time i have read this story. Your such a captivating writer, i think

You should add some more chapters to keep it going. I didn't want it to end. Do they

Get married, adopt or have them via surrogate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I want more

You can't do that to us. I need more, what happened next. Please you most continue their story. I need to know that Joel will be alright with his dad in his life, also about the brothers relationship? You wrote this well, please write the other many chapters.

God bless.

I hope they get married and have children. You remember John did say to Sarah he wanted what she has.

I will be waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

this is a really wonderful love story drama great read i love stories like this hope you write more . ....jonathan from england xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved this story. You had me guessing untill the end.

How about a follow up story?

Pitbull86Pitbull86almost 3 years ago

I feel like this needed another chapter. Are they gonna get married and have children?

Are John's brothers gonna be still homophobic or can he at least still see his nephews again? He really loved them.

Is John's workplace gonna be alright? at least his co-worker is homophobic.

What about Joel and his family?

And personally I'd love a scene with Graeme showing up so John can punch him.

Outside of some unanswered questions the story is fantastic though!

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

Delighted to discover this story in 2021, so long after it was penned. A nice time capsule of the era. A wonderful read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A wonderful end to this story - and I agree that we’d love to read an epilogue to see how it turned out for them. Still hate some of the conflict and John’s cluelessness rings very hollow, but he rallied and turned it around so I can’t dwell on it. Joel will make someone a great husband some day. Tim’s touching and flirtiness seems too much, Sarah’s first reaction was disappointing but she came around; love the bold unyielding support of Emma; hope that Graeme’s wife leaves him - he is filled with such deceit, confusion and selfishness. Thanks for the story - it’s ups and downs - and please give us more!!

Cane23Cane237 months ago

I loved this story very much. When betrayal like John did happen in the story, I'm usually convinced that there is no redemption. Authors, somehow, give forgiveness to their characters too easy. But, after John being completely oblivious to his own mistakes and Keith's feelings, he has his revelation and makes a "grand gesture" to redeem himself.

It is only that I would like to see more of their equality in sex. Ok, they have their usual top, bottom roles, but, as giving himself completely, it would be nice to see Jonh reverse the role with Keith.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wow! This story has had me enthralled for the last several hours! Have you ever thought about writing professionally? While I did feel it was too short, you packed everything that makes a good story excellent. Thank you for sharing this.....it actually had me crying at the end when John finally came out & declared his love so openly & publicly. I'm looking forward to reading more of your tales. I would love it even more if you'd start a sequel to this. I just couldn't get enough! Bravo!/Brava!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous