Coming Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um, sure, yeah", he replied. "It was, uh, nice of you to put us up like this. We don't get a lot of grown-up time," he said. I know you don't, said Suzi, but Iain was continuing "Err, sorry, that's not what I meant, I meant, um, that we always have the kids, so we are always having to deal with them, and we don't get to spend real time in each other's company. Not just, you know..." Iain realised he was blathering, and petered out.

Suzi reached into the fridge and grabbed them both a beer, and popped the tops off.

"Yeah, I know," Suzi said, leaning back against the counter (chest out, arch your back, pout a little). "Linda's been telling me how you've been missing each other". She started walking towards Iain. "It must be hard for you, her being so tired all the time.". She subtly emphasised the word hard, and Iain didn't consciously notice, but his cock had.

Iain gulped. "We both are. It's no-one's fault. We're just busy people."

"But you still need time together. No-one should feel neglected." She rubbed the cold bottle across her right breast - the cold and the sensation causing it to harden and poke at the material - then leant forwards to pass the other to Iain, making her boobs swing slightly in the bikini as she did so. She took a long swig, taking more of the neck of the bottle into her mouth than strictly necessary, then licked her way up and round the top. Fuck's sake Iain, she thought, work with me here.

"Weren't you ever tempted? Long hours at work, she'd never have known..." Suzi teased.

"What? No, never." Iain looked mortified. "I could never... I wouldn't do that to her. Linda is my life. We've grown up together; I've known her almost as long as you have. It wouldn't be right."

"She's cheated on you, you know."

"I know. She told me. Steve, the arsehole. We were young college kids, ruled by hormones. I didn't blame her."

"And you liked that she was always horny, right?" Suzi smiled. If only you knew, Iain. Steve ws just the one you found out about.

"True enough." Iain took a deep swig from his bottle. "I wonder what happened... When we got engaged, she stopped messing around with other guys." And once we had kids, he continued to himself, she stopped messing around with me, too.

///

"Fuuuuuuuck!" Linda cried out, as the orgasm rocked her upright. Richard's rough but thick fingers had brought her quickly; so long that he could reach that sensitive spot at her cervix that, since giving birth to the kids, Iain no longer could.

Richard smirked, and beckoned her over. I wonder how much of it I can take, she thought, and figured she could probably get most of it in. Those pelvic floor exercises were pretty good, and she'd got fairly tight again, but there was no denying that there was more room inside than there used to be. She had to find out if she could still do it. She leant over and pulled Richard's shorts off. His cock had to be a good ten inches long, and the head was sticking out of the water.

"Come on babe, it's getting cold," he teased. Linda laughed as she mounted him and slid the tip in. She took a sharp breath, even just the head was stretching her wide - wider than Iain's fingers could. Slowly she started bobbing up and down, up and down, taking a little more each time, building up a slow and steady rhythm.

"Fuck, you're tight," Richard said. "More. I need more!"

"I'm... Trying..."

"Fuck, so good..."

Suddenly Richard grabbed her hips, pulled down and thrust up at the same time, and he plunged balls deep into Linda in one powerful thrust. "Yeesssssssss!" he cried, and started hammering up into her. Initial shock and pain swiftly turned to pleasure as Linda's pussy worked to accommodate Richard's monster cock. She closed her eyes and lost herself in the feeling, while Richard kept his eyes very much open to see how much he could get her tits to bounce while he fucked the shit out of her.

///

Time to be blunt, Suzi thought, since subtle isn't getting us anywhere. "Didn't you ever want to, with me?"

"No!" Liar, she thought. "Well sure, I'm not blind. But with her best friend? She'd never have forgiven me." Maybe not now, Suzi thought, but back in the day... Mind you, I didn't have these tits then. Back in college, she was basically invisible to Iain. To a lot of men. Wasn't that why she agreed to the boob job in the first place? To feel desired?

"Oh, you're so wonderfully naïve sometimes, Iain! God, I've lost count of the number of men we've shared. Except you. You never used to be interested... I did try not to take it personally," she said with a smile. "But it was a little insulting. But I think that's changed now, hasn't it? I can tell you fancy me," she said.

"I can't, I just can't... It would break Linda's heart."

"Do you really think she's lost interest?"

"In sex, or in me?"

"Both."

"Oh, I know she loves me. We love each other. We're soulmates. But sex, yeah. I think she's grown out of it."

"Turn around and face the window."

"What?"

"Turn around," she repeated. Iain looked through the wispy patio curtains out over to the hot tub. Linda was now riding Richard, rising up and down, one hand on the side of the tub for balance and the other scratching at his chest. Iain couldn't help but notice how much she could move without Richard popping out.

"...the fuck..." Iain whispered. He looked over at Suzi, then glanced back out of the window, then back to Suzi, uncertain quite what to do.

"Look at me, Iain."

Iain turned back to Suzi, who was toying with a strand of hair on one hand and, almost forgetfully, running a finger under the seam of her bikini bra. A bikini that covered nothing, merely accentuated and presented to perfect effect the wet dream inside.

"Let me make this real easy for you," she said, tugging at the string round her neck, and the top fell away. She started towards him, and Iain backed away - but kept staring at her tits. No escape, she thought. "I'm going to fuck you, and you're not going to feel guilty about it." She started slinking towards him. "Christ, if that - " she gestured out of the window, where Linda was now massaging her breast and apparently screaming to the sky, "- doesn't constitute permission to you, I have no idea what would! I've wanted you since the week we met." She pulled the string at her waist, and the bottoms fell away, revealing her lasered-smooth pussy. "And what I want, I get."

Suzi came up behind Iain and wrapped her arms round him. She could feel him trembling. At first, she thought he was angry, but then she realised he was scared. Of what she would do, perhaps of what Linda would do. Or maybe of what he might do. Suzi realised, then, that what Linda had hinted at before was actually true - Iain really had never been with anyone else. So hard to imagine. How could you go your whole life only having sex with one person? High time that changed, she thought.

"She's still the same woman inside," Iain could feel her cold, damp breasts compress against his back. "You just need some time to find yourselves, and each other, again, that's all". Suzi slid her hand into Iain's swim shorts, and started to slowly stroke his cock. "She loves you, but she's so comfortable with you, sometimes she needs a man to show her how desirable she is."

"No, she wouldn't... She hates it when I lust over her, she... I don't believe..."

"Watch her. Look at her face, she's ecstatic."

Iain hurt. How could Linda do this to him? Weeks at a time she'd refuse him sex, her own husband, who she says she loves. She hates public displays of affection and confines what sex they have to their bedroom, at night; but after less than a day, she's playing cowgirl with her best friend's husband in their back garden?

Suzi continued to slowly stroke Iain's cock. It wasn't softening, in fact if anything it was getting stiffer. She rubbed her thumb over the tip, and it came away sticky with pre-cum. Gently working him over, she leant forward and started sucking his earlobe. "Don't worry, they can't see us in here. Let me help you feel better. Linda won't mind; fuck, I think this is why she brought you both here this weekend. Let me take you. If it was going to be with anyone, she'd want it to be with me."

"Fuck..." Iain said. He couldn't take is eyes off Linda. With each thrust upwards, Richard was splashing water out of the tub, and up onto Linda's chest where it would run back over her breasts, which were bouncing so hard surely it must have been painful.

"I can't watch anymore," he said.

"Then don't," Suzi said, spinning him round so they were face to face. She leant in for the kiss, but still Iain hesitated. She took his hand and raised it to her breast. He cupped it, brushed across her nipple with his thumb, and Suzi caught her breath. She kissed him gently on the lips... And Iain broke. He buried his other hand in her hair and pulled her in for a long, deep kiss.

He reached round and had both hands on her bare arse. She leapt, and suddenly he found himself holding her with her legs clamped round his waist. Bloody hell, he thought, I could never do this with Linda. Years of good eating and two pregnancies had added to Linda's curves, and he would not change their lives for anything, but it did mean he hadn't carried her since before they were married. Admittedly Suzi was 8 stone soaking wet, pretty much unchanged from when they were at school (with two rather obvious exceptions), but being the 12 stone weakling he was, being able to carry her and still have the grip to stroke her as he did made him feel like a god. But there were other things he wanted to do with his hands, so he lowered her pert arse down onto the countertop, and put them to work.

Eventually they broke apart. "My god," Suzi said, "she wasn't kidding. How long is that tongue?"

Iain laughed - the first time since they'd been alone together. He stuck his tongue fully out, and Suzi's pupils widened - it reached down past the end of his chin, and when he wiggled the end, she laughed.

"Wow. Can you do something for me?", she asked.

"What?"

In reply, she put her hands on his shoulders, and pushed him down to his knees.

///

Exciting though this was, feeling Richard so deep inside her, it just wasn't doing it for her. Her legs were tired, and she was feeling a bit sore - possibly the pool water washing away the natural lubrication. Slightly reluctantly, she pushed herself off.

"Hey babe, what's wrong? I'm not done here," Richard said.

Linda laid a towel on the side of the tub, across the patio slabs. She turned back to face Richard and pushed herself up, perched her arse on the edge, spread her legs wide, and nodded him over. "This should be more comfortable for both of us," she said.

"My tigress," he said, stroking the web of stretch marks - faded to skin tone but still clear - that reached from her ribcage down to her pelvis. What a smooth talker, Linda thought; not even Iain had addressed her like that! "And you have bloodied me," gesturing to where Linda had scratched his chest in the throes of passion. "I do love a wild pussy!"

"Then come take it," Linda heard herself say, and guided his eager cock back into her.

///

Suzi laid back on her elbows, as her back had turned to jelly and she couldn't hold herself up. Jesus, did Iain know how to eat a pussy. Richard was all enthusiasm and teeth and no technique, but Iain... Iain was soft but firm, gentle but insistent, and he somehow knew her rhythm. When to be intense and when to back off slowly. And that tongue... Flicking like a snake over her clit, or using it to lick all up inside and over her G-spot... Fuck, she'd not felt like that before. So, so good... But then again, he must have been taught by the best pussy eater Suzi had ever known... She looked up to the window to see what Linda was up to now with her husband.

Linda was laid on her back on the edge of the tub, and Richard was roughly ploughing into her. He's a fucking machine, and what a cock, Suzi mused. He got quite rough when he got going, and Suzi watched waves of impact ripple across Linda's stomach, and her breasts were rocking up and back so much, nearly slapping her in the face, that it must have hurt. But Linda looked lost in pleasure, unsure what to do with her hands, tossing her head and visibly crying out (oh how Suzi wished she'd left the door ajar so she could hear it, but that would undoubtedly have freaked Iain out). Watching them while Iain worked his magic was going to bring her hard, and soon!

Iain could hear Suzi panting and whimpering as he continued to devour his wife's best friend. Suzi didn't like exactly the same approach as Linda, but he remembered enough from what his wife had told him over the years - not too fast unless I ask - to be getting somewhere. He loved Suzi grabbing a fistful of hair in each hand and holding him onto her, but now she'd let go and was holding her knees up and back to let him reach even deeper. Iain knew it would be soon, Suzi's panting was getting faster and shallower; then finally she screamed out and collapsed back onto her elbows while Iain felt her pussy rhythmically constricting on his tongue. He looked up at her face and saw her gazing back down at him with awe and lust. He'd not seen a look like that in years. He gave her a few more licks, from almost her arse up and over her clit, then stood, kissing his way up her body until they were face to face again.

"Now, about that fuck," Iain said, undoing the tie string of his shorts and pushing them to the floor. "There's something I've got to try." He effortlessly picked her back up off the counter, walked to the end and pushed her against the wall, where she wrapped her legs back round his waist.

"This isn't going to last long," he warned her.

"Neither am I." Her orgasms tended to come thick and fast, after the first. She reached down and guided him into her. "Bet you can't do this with Linda, eh?"

"Please, don't mention her, not now..." Iain began to thrust, with such an urgency Suzi felt she was going to go through the wall. Uncomfortable, but at the same time Iain's fury was incredibly arousing. Soon, too soon, Iain let out a guttural cry and she could feel him unload inside her.

///

"I'm close babe!" Richard said.

"Me too! Harder, fuck me harder!" Linda could sense the edge of an orgasm, but it was proving elusive. She'd been pounded so long she was starting to get a little sore and was desperately seeking release. Something about his technique just wasn't getting her right. Maybe more pressure would help... Richard upped his pace for the close. Nearly, so nearly...

"Here I come bitch!" Richard shouted, and Linda braced... But he'd pulled out at the last minute. Pumping his cock furiously with one hand, he started crawling up towards her head. Really? She thought. Someone's been watching too much porn. "Not my face!" was about all she could manage to get out before Richard, slightly taken aback, changed aim and splashed load after load over her tits.

"Yeah bitch, take my cum, fuuuck yeah. All over those tits. Shit fuck yeah. Uuugh..." It was, Linda had to admit, an impressive load. A good half minute went by before Richard stood and went back to retrieve his swim shorts. All without touching her. What the hell? she thought. What about me? He could at least have fingered her to orgasm while finishing himself off. That's what Iain would have done.

"Better clean up, they're coming out," Richard called over, throwing her a towel. She looked up to the house and saw the curtain twitching, so grabbed the towel and wiped herself off before looking for her suit.

///

In the come-down from his orgasm, as the adrenaline abated, the guilt inside Iain grew. What had he done? He couldn't really look at Suzi. He'd let his dick overrule his head. Maybe if he'd made her cum then Suzi might have forgiven him, but surely Linda never would if she found out. He felt wretched.

"We'd better get those drinks, they'll be wondering what's kept us," he said. Suzi doubted it. Both Richard and Linda knew her better than that. She hunted round the kitchen for her bikini. Iain had found a tray, loaded it with an assortment of bottles and glasses, but seemed somewhat reluctant to actually leave the kitchen.

"Come on, lover boy," Suzi said, and gently pushed him through, then stepped out after him, tying the bikini top behind her head as she did so.

Iain couldn't see Richard anywhere, but he saw Linda straight away. He couldn't look her in the eye. But she was wading across the hot tub, climbing out, and walking towards him. We just cheated on each other, he thought. How do we get past this? Can we just ignore it and pretend it never happened? Maybe if he never admitted seeing or doing anything then everything would be okay.

"Hey," she said and wrapped her arms around him. "You okay?" And she leant in for a kiss, and with her hand hidden between their bodies, gave his still semi-hard cock a squeeze.

"Wha..." was about all he could manage. Then her tongue was on his lips, then behind his teeth, and they were kissing with a passion they'd not felt for years. Eventually they broke apart.

"You know, those curtains act like a one-way mirror in this light, right?" Iain asked.

"I'm glad. I didn't know how I was going to tell you. Now I don't have to. How much did you see?"

"Enough. Too much. I couldn't watch."

Linda took them over to a bench; Iain sat, and she sat sideways beside him, laying back into his arms. She gazed lovingly up into his eyes. "Finish me," she said. Iain looked confused. "He couldn't bring me at the end. He just came on my tits and fucked off. Please, bunny, finish me, like you can." She took his hand and slid it through the leg of the swimsuit.

"But they'll see!" Iain replied.

"So? A bit late for modesty, isn't it?" As Iain's magic fingers got to work, she pulled his head down to kiss her. "By the way, you know I can smell her on your face, right?" Fuck, Iain thought, here it comes, I'm dead. "Relax. It's hardly the first time I've licked her cum off a guy's lips."

It was certainly the weekend for surprises, he thought.

///

Richard passed Iain a whisky. "Enjoying yourself?"

They were down for dinner, spending time in the library while waiting for the women to arrive. The remainder of the afternoon had passed with sunbathing and general chat, somewhat awkwardly but everyone had been civil enough. But this was much worse. How do you talk to the man who's been fucking your wife, and you his? Do you compare notes? Should he be angry, jealous, upset? Proud?

"You've both been so welcoming," was about all he could manage in the circumstances.

"Thank you. Mostly Suzi's doing, of course. She can be very... Accommodating."

"She's a remarkable woman," Iain managed.

"She is that. I forget, you've known her much longer than I have." Richard took the break, and there was a loud crack, and balls ricoched round the table. "This the first time you've fucked her?"

Iain looked shocked - firstly from the accusation, but mostly from the rather blasé attitude. Richard waved away Iain's unspoken apology.

"She's a beautiful woman. Sexy. Alluring. Hot as fuck. And a complete nympho. Frankly I'm glad of the help."

Iain still wasn't sure how to respond. Richard was talking about his own wife as if she were a female celebrity and they were mates down the pub discussing who was hotter. Not how Iain ever spoke about his own wife, even with his best friends.

"Linda's one hell of a MILF too, eh," Richard continued. "Let herself go a bit, but fuck me what a rack she's got on her."

Iain took his shot, hands shaking, and miscued horribly. He needed out of this conversation, badly. Where were the women? He hated hearing his wife objectified like that, but daren't insult his host. What to do, what to do...

123456...8