Coming Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus, I'm gonna have to pull over..." They passed a services sign. "2 miles, shit, I'm not gonna make it," he said.

"Race you," Linda replied, and really went to work, licking and sucking his cock and getting as much in as she could. Iain stood on the accelerator - 90mph, 100mph, just had to get somewhere safe before he lost it. Blood had rushed away from his brain to more important matters and he was feeling rather light-headed. The services exit arrived and Iain drifted into the turnoff, threw out the anchors and just made it through the slowdown chicane without binning the car, then it was a short trip to the far side of the car park under the trees where it was quiet.

The adrenaline had taken its toll and Iain was closer to cumming than he thought. "You're gonna have to stop now, I'm too close."

"Uh-uh," said Linda, shaking her head.

"Seriously, I'm gonna cum babe,"

"Mmmm hmmm"

"Fuck, you're kidding, oh god I can't stop it, please please please..."

Linda turned to look up at him, looked him right in the eyes and nodded, all the time working the underside of his cock with her tongue. The eye contact was just too much for Iain to take, and he was cumming, cumming, cumming into his loving wife's mouth.

It was magical. Even though Suzi had been the first to swallow him, this was a moment he'd never forget. To watch the woman he loved, who loved him, taking his load in her mouth, was everything he ever thought it would be. For about three seconds, anyway, until Linda gagged and started coughing. She pulled away, but Iain was still cumming and shot a load over her face and into her hair.

"Fuck, I'm so sorry," he said. That would be the end of it, he was sure, no more blowjobs for him.

"No, I'm sorry, I wanted that to be special for you, and I ruined it." She was pissed. "Pass me that bottle please," she said. Iain gave her the water, and she gargled and spat out the window before downing the rest. "Sexy, huh?"

Iain took a good long look at the love of his life. "Seriously, yeah, you've never looked so hot. Going commando, with your tits tied up in your blouse, with my cum in your hair and dripping down your cleavage? Fuck me, you're beautiful."

Linda laughed, then scraped a drop of cum from between her tits with her finger, and made great show of licking it off. "I promise to get better." She looked down at the blouse and skirt; they were splattered with cummy saliva where she'd coughed it up over herself. "Shit, I look like an extra from a catholic schoolgirl porno! I can't turn up at my parents looking like this!"

"Probably not, no," Iain laughed.

"I've gotta go clean up somewhere." She smiled a dirty smile. "Tell you what. We don't have to get the kids back for hours yet... And the service-station hotel is right there."

"It was meant to be. I love you so much, honey."

"I love you too, bunny." She took his hand, and they half-skipped, half-ran across the car park, suitcase in hand, desperate to get back into bed together like they were teenagers again.

///

EPILOGUE

When they reached home, Suzi's white Mercedes was on their drive. Linda gave Iain a worried glance. Iain ushered the kids into the house and set about putting them to bed. When he got downstairs, the women were hugging on the sofa, most of the way through a bottle of wine. When they broke apart, Iain saw that Suzi had a black eye, and the side of her dress was torn.

"Suzi's staying with us for a while," Linda said, and didn't need to say anything else.

"I'm so sorry," Iain said, and went upstairs to make up the spare bed.

Later, with Suzi asleep in the guest room, Linda relayed the story - of how Richard had flipped after having his pride wounded - and balls crushed - by Linda's rejection, and had taken it out on Suzi. How they had fought, and she'd given as good as she got; how he accused her of being a whore and a money-grabbing bitch; how she was sick of him treating her more like he was her pimp than her husband; they said things in anger that should never be said, and in his rage Richard had struck out. Scared for her safety, and having vowed never again to be stuck in a poisonous and violent relationship, Suzi had run to the only place she felt she could be safe - with her best friend.

"And we weren't here for her, because we were too busy having sex in that shitty motel," Iain said.

"We didn't know, it wasn't our fault. All we can do is be here for her now."

Iain lay in bed, troubled, but he must have fallen asleep because woke with a start. Someone was screaming. He turned and Linda was already out of bed, running for the door. Iain pulled on his shorts, grabbed the water bottle from beside the bed to use as a club if necessary, and followed her out onto the landing. The screams had been coming from the guest room. Had Richard broken in and resumed the fight?

"It's okay," Linda called out to him. "Just a nightmare."

Iain wasn't quite sure what to do. He popped his head round the door. Linda was holding Suzi's face to her chest, sobbing and trembling.

"Go back to bed, bunny. I'll be back later."

Iain passed her the bottle and headed back to bed. Later, he woke as the door opened and he heard muttering. "It's okay, you're safe here," Linda was saying. Then to him, "She's gonna sleep in here with us tonight." Iain shuffled over to the edge of the bed so that there was room for Linda in the middle with Suzi perched on the other end. She lay facing away, and Linda spooned in behind her, so Iain had to spoon her too or fall off the edge of the bed. Linda lay her arm across Suzi and stroked her hair with the other hand, all the time saying comforting words. She took Iain's hand and laid his arm over them both. Soon, Suzi was asleep.

Iain tried to sleep, but couldn't. Despite the circumstances, and no matter how inappropriate it was, his cock knew he was in bed with two sexy women, both of whom he'd fucked repeatedly in the past two days. He couldn't switch that part of his brain off, and although his dick felt no guilt, his mind certainly did. Before Linda could notice or react to the inappropriate erection that was approaching her arse, Iain got out of the bed and excused himself. "I'll sleep in the guest room tonight, you'll be more comfortable."

"Thanks," Linda said. "Not the night you wanted I guess."

"That doesn't matter. This does. Goodnight honey."

"Goodnight bunny."

///

A week later, and Suzi was still with them. Not scared anymore; the daylight chased those fears away. After his first call - at which Suzi had told him to "fuck off" in no uncertain terms - Richard didn't try to contact them again. Suzi said he'd reckon her too much trouble, and would go out and get himself a new trophy wife. With his money and figure, it wouldn't take long. Suzi almost felt sorry for her, whoever she'd be. Meanwhile she was safe, and could look forward to a nice settlement in the future. She didn't want the money; didn't feel that entitled to it, Richard was already rich before they met. But she knew things, things Richard wouldn't want made public, and that was worth a lot to him.

It hadn't been Richard in the nightmare anyway. It was Matt, her first husband, who'd come home drunk as usual one night and beat the shit out of her for not letting him fuck her. Broke three of her ribs and left her in hospital. He was in prison now, but Suzi feared the day he'd get parole and come to find her.

"Maybe that's why I jumped on Richard," she said. "Big strong man to protect me, money to keep me safe. Great plan, fucktard. Never mix business with pleasure."

Slowly, life settled down to a new normal. Iain started looking round for a more local software job; it would mean giving up some salary but in exchange he'd recover the expense - and more importantly the time - that he currently wasted on his commute. He promised Linda that the first thing he'd do would be to start taking dance lessons.

With three adults in the house, the chores got spread a little more thinly, and it meant Iain and Linda could have an occasional Date Night while Auntie Suzi looked after the kids. Or Linda and Suzi could go and have a Girl's Night Out, for which Linda was sure to show Iain some appreciation.

But Iain knew the arrangement couldn't last forever. The school holidays would be over soon, and he didn't want the kids to have to put up with the chatter and rumours that would inevitably go round the school.

"Oh Iain, you are naïve you know. They're millennials, they don't care about that kind of stuff!" Linda said. "If anything, the other kids would be jealous, our boys being brought up by a throuple!"

"A what now?"

"Like a couple, but with three people. Polygamy isn't the dirty word it used to be, you know."

"But we aren't... That's not what's happening here."

Linda just looked at him.

"We're supporting your friend through a difficult time," he said, slowly. "When she's ready, Suzi will find herself a new place, maybe a new man, and move along."

"You really are blind, Iain. She's so in love with you, it's unreal."

Iain boggled. They were friends. They had fun together, laughed together. The three of them. And sure, Suzi had thrown herself at him, but that was a one-time thing.

"I..."

"Bunny, it's fine. I love you. She loves you. She's wanted you since college, but you never noticed. Just think how that made her feel, yet she waited until you were ready. Well, nearly ready. I love her, she loves me. We've all known each other forever. And you love her, don't you?"

"I..."

"You used to tell me that you could never have sex with another woman because you loved me, and sex meant nothing to you without love. That they were basically the same, for you. Were you lying to me then, or are you lying to me now?" The words were harsh, but Linda was smiling. "Be honest with yourself, at least, and admit it."

Iain knew she was right. He had loved her - as a dear friend - for years. Not sexy lusty love though. Not until, he was shallow enough to admit, she'd got those tits - and the stronger confident attitude they gave her - and he'd had to stop himself staring. She was more than a fucktoy to him, but a friend-with-benefits could be fun, especially since Linda seemed bizarrely keen.

"Frankly it would be a relief. I've been trying really hard to keep up with you since that weekend, but my sex drive just isn't what it was. I'm sorry. I do want you, but not as often as you want me. And Suzi's right here, and she wants you, and you want her. Where's the problem? The only one with jealousy issues is you, and you're the one who's gonna get twice the pussy!"

Iain raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, alright, we both get her pussy," she chuckled. "We're all grownups, we can make this work. We just need to be discrete around the kids."

"There's always boarding school," Iain joked - and got an elbow to the ribs for his trouble.

///

Iain was dreaming he was on a boat, and the sea was getting choppy. The boat was rocking, rocking, then capsized and he was overboard, sinking into the waves... lying on his back, tangled in sheets. He shook himself awake, and found the bed was rocking. He turned on his side and spooned into Linda's side. Behind her, Suzi was also on her side. Iain stroked Linda's arm and then reached over to tease Suzi's nipple. He ran his hand down her side, along both women's profile, intending to stroke Suzi's pussy but finding Linda's hand already there. He joined by pressing his fingers over his wife's, adding more pressure to Suzi's clit.

"Morning honey," he said, and Linda turned her head to give him a deep kiss while they both worked on their friend.

"Morning bunny. We thought you'd never wake up," she said. She turned back and nuzzled into Suzi's hair, and started rocking her pelvis forward and back, stroking his hardening cock with her soft arse cheeks. Iain swiftly found himself nudging at her arsehole. "Uh-uh," she said. Iain tried to push forward through her thighs to her pussy, but found his way blocked by a hand - and by the length of the nails, he knew it was Suzi's.

Almost as a dance, the three lovers moved together. Iain broke the kiss and laid down on his back so that Linda could climb on top and mount him. Suzi slid Iain's cock into his wife's pussy, then swung her leg over and sat on his face. Stroking each other's breasts, the women kissed each other deeply as they both rode the man they loved.

THE END

1...345678