Coming Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Iain sat in silence, suitably chastised, and sipped some more champagne. Suzi could just be covering for Linda of course, but it didn't feel that way. He needed to deal with his insecurities and not obsess over the dead past. Or - overhearing more screams of pleasure - the present.

"You might find it hard to believe, given the circumstances, but Richard's not so great a lay you know."

Iain gestured in the general direction of the other bedroom.

"Yeah, okay, a big cock has its benefits. But only if you know what you're doing. He's only really got one technique, so if being stretched and pounded isn't what you're after, then he's got nothing else to give."

"You'd get bored? Of that?"

"Damn straight. And I can't suck him off, not like I can you. It's just too much cock, I struggle to deepthroat it, and he just grabs at my ears and starts fucking my face. He thinks it's sexy when I choke."

"The man watches too much porn."

"Tell me about it. And anal? Forget it, he'd rip me in half."

"Shame, since you clearly love it so much."

"Every girl has her secrets." she sipped more champagne. "He has no technique, he's never needed it. I try to teach him, but you know, old habits. Pretty sure he only bought these," gesturing at her breasts bobbing in the water, "so I could give him a proper titwank. That, and they're good for business."

"Um, what?"

"Even you're not that naïve, Iain. Sex sells. Richard is a powerful businessman, and needs a woman to match his status. When he brings businessmen round at weekends to discuss their next takeover or whatever, he expects me to entertain the wives - take them shopping or whatever. And sometimes, he expects me to 'entertain' the men while he tries out the women."

"I thought that kind of misogyny went out years ago." Iain paused for a beat. "Wait a sec, is that what's happening here? Now?"

"No, this is for fun."

"But you knew how Richard would react to Linda? To us?"

Suzi gulped some more champagne, and nodded. Iain went quiet for a moment, and processed.

"I'm not mad, I guess. I think everyone's enjoying themselves. Although wife-swapping wasn't really what I had in mind for my get-away-from-it-all weekend reconnecting with Linda." Silence fell for a bit. "Thank you for being honest with me. I've had my fill of secrets and buried feelings." He pulled Suzi over to him, and they hugged.

I wonder how true that is, Suzi thought, hopefully.

"It's your room out there, isn't it," Iain said after a while. Suzi raised an eyebrow. "It's too... Soft for him. And you know where everything is, you can reach for it instinctively without thinking. It's furnished comfortably and the wardrobes are half full of your things, but none of his. And the products in here are feminine - scented, floral - and part used. It's not a guest room, it's your room, isn't it."

Not for the first time, Suzi realised that Iain was not stupid. He could see what was going on. Didn't he try to warn her about her abusive ex, Matt? He spots things, faster than many. She hummed in agreement. "Mmmm. We don't sleep together. We haven't for a while."

"Really?"

"Oh, we have sex. A lot. But we like our own space, too. He's a shower person, I prefer baths. And having separate dressing and bathroom areas helps preserve the mystery. It's good for us."

"Maybe," Iain replied, unconvinced. What about snuggling on a winter's evening, or a lazy Sunday morning sharing breakfast in bed and reading the paper?

"It's easier when we're 'entertaining' too," she explained. Iain could hear the quote marks as she spoke. "Depending on their tastes, we use this room for seduction, and Richard's room for raw fucking and orgies."

"I'm guessing he doesn't come in here much."

"Depends. Never with me, not since the honeymoon phase ended and we'd thoroughly christened all the rooms in the house. But sometimes the man, or even the woman, wants me as a dominatrix, or there's a woman that needs wooing rather than fucking, and we'd swap. Richard can be charming, you know. It's an act, true, but one he's practised at so he can land and keep clients."

"Don't you feel used?"

"Not a bit of it. Look at the lifestyle I can lead! I have my own space, my own life, most of the time. Not bad for a pothead who flunked out of Uni in the second year. I'm enjoying the life Richard has enabled me to have. It's not like he's making me do this. We have an open relationship and we both like it that way. As long as no-one gets hurt, where's the harm?"

Trouble in paradise, Iain thought, but kept it to himself. Richard may let you play around, but he definitely thinks of you as his property. But there was nothing to be gained, and a considerable amount to be lost, by pissing her off.

Eventually the water cooled, and so they climbed out and wrapped themselves in fluffy towelling robes. They headed back to the bedroom to finish off the bubbly and strawberries, then cuddled up on the bed. Iain lay on his back, and Suzi laid her head on his shoulder with his arm across her back, idly stroking her waist, while she rested a breast on his ribs and a leg over his. Comfortable and content in each others' company, slowly they drifted off to sleep, both hoping that this wouldn't be the last night they spent in each others' arms.

///

SUNDAY

Morning arrived, and Linda blinked open her eyes. She was still in the mirrored master bedroom, wrapped in the towelling robe. The negligee she'd started in last night lay ripped and ruined beside the bed. Shame Iain never got to see her in it, she thought.

Did I really do that last night? Lose myself in the moment and give myself completely to pleasure? She'd thought her orgy days were behind her. Was it because it was with someone else? Certainly, there was a thrill to it. Different hands on her, different reactions that she couldn't anticipate. It was exiting, and hot. Was it that being in a different place, without the kids around, gave her the freedom to let go? Or was it just that the break put her in the right frame of mind? Was it that Richard had no 'issues' and just wanted to fuck? Well, Iain always wants to fuck too, wasn't that what she'd said as she stormed out...

Her gaze drifted back over Richard, still dead to the world after last night's session, and half a bottle of whisky. God what a body. Strong arms, well defined pecs and abs, waxed smooth. And below, a cock the size most men thought they wanted. Which, Linda noticed, was hard as rock again. Morning glory indeed.

She leant across and, very gently, licked the tip. The cock twitched but Richard stayed asleep. How far I can go before he wakes up, she wondered, taking the head into her mouth and sucking the end clean. So warm, so musky, she licked round to taste all of him. For a while she lost herself, and when she opened her eyes again, she realised Richard was watching her.

"Don't stop," he said.

No longer needing to be gentle, she started sucking her way down the cock. It was never all going to fit but she managed about halfway, bobbing up and down, and using her hands on the base.

"Yeah, suck my cock, you dirty whore," Richard said. Linda didn't like the tone much, but she had to admit she did feel slutty again, and part of her wanted to please him. But most of her wanted to please herself. She just wasn't sure how to get just a quickie out of Richard, rather than another marathon session. Stamina is all very well, but sometimes a girl just wants a quick fuck. How to get him off quickly, she wondered. He's clearly a boob man, so get on top; and he's got a filthy mouth, so maybe talk dirty to him?

"I have a better idea," she said, and straddled him. She placed the tip of his cock at her opening and slid down so just the head slipped into her. There she held it, and then raised back off again, repeating a few times.

"Stop fucking teasing me," Richard said, but made no move to up the pace. Linda leant forwards onto her arms, so that her full breasts swung in front of his face as she slid her pussy over the tip of his cock, slowly bobbing and starting to take more inside.

"Did Suzi ever tell you about our time down by the lake?" she asked. She knew she'd feel stupid trying dirty talk - she wouldn't get to the end of 'take me with your big cock you stud' without feeling ridiculous and laughing, which would kind of spoil the mood. But telling a dirty story? That she could do, and she had plenty of real examples she could embellish for him. Best not anything involving Iain, but maybe talking about her past experiences with his own wife?

"So we were at a music festival down by the lake, both horny teenagers looking for fun. We'd gone out and got the sluttiest shorts, shortest skirts, and tiniest bikinis we could find, and we were going to fuck our way through the weekend. We danced, we jumped about in the pit," she said, making sure to put extra shake into her breasts at this point, "we made out with each other a bit, just to see how much attention we could get.

"Well at one point I went off to the bar to grab us both another drink, and when I got back Suzi had fucked off. I wandered round for a bit to see if I could spot her but she wasn't there and wasn't queueing for the bogs, so I headed back to our tent. As I got close, I could see the fabric was shaking, and as I got closer still, I could hear a familiar wet slapping sound and muffled screaming."

Richard's eyes began to glaze over as he imagined the scene. Telling the story was having an effect on Linda, too; she was so wet she was soaking Richard's cock and through to the bed beneath.

"So what did you do? Did you go in?" he asked.

Yes, Suzi thought, I wanted to be sure she was okay. But this wasn't about telling the truth, it was about getting Richard off. "No, I knelt outside and listened for a bit. I'd gotten horny imagining what they were doing. Listening to her moans and his attempts to quieten her really got me going."

"And so...?"

"So I slid one hand up my short skirt," she said, licking a finger, "over my thigh and into my bikini bottoms," she reached out to her chest with her wet fingers, "and started playing with my clit while I listened." She flicked and twisted at his nipple as she spoke, and Richard moaned. "After a while I couldn't take it anymore, and I had to go in.

"So, I unzip the flap and there's Suzi on her back, head at this end, and at the other there's this hung guy fucking the shit out of her. He's clamped one hand over her mouth and the other one is on her chest.

"'Having fun, roomy?' I asked her.

"'Thank fuck,' he said. 'Can you shut her up? She's so fucking loud I thought you were coming to see if she was being murdered or something.'

"Yeah, she does love a big cock,' I replied. I turned to zip the entrance back up, and said 'I'll see what I can do.' Zipping the entrance closed behind me, I pulled my thong bottoms aside and sat right down on her face."

"Oh fuck," said Richard. Linda smiled, and clenched her vaginal walls harder to increase the sensation.

"The guy's eyes almost came out of his head. 'Shit me, a two-for-one', he said. He was well into it and started really ramming at Suzi's cunt," Filthy words really seemed to do it for Richard. "And the harder he rammed, the better she ate me. Suzi stopped clawing at his back and reached up to grab my tits, pulling my bikini off as she did. I swear the dude started drooling, and he reached out and grabbed my left tit and started mashing at it. So I leant forward," and she leant forward over Richard as she spoke, swinging her boobs towards his face, "and pulled his head towards me", mirroring the action as she spoke, "and he started licking between my tits and sucking my nipples like a starving man."

Richard increased his pounding so that Linda's full breasts would slap him harder in the face. He grabbed her tits and pressed them into his cheeks as he licked and suckled on them.

"'Fuck her harder!' I said to the guy, 'make her scream!' and he really went for it. I made sure Suzi could breathe but she was well gone by now, She didn't know what to do with her hands and the guy didn't know where to look, and I was so wet with Suzi eating me out and screaming into my pussy."

"Fuck I'm close," Richard said. About fucking time, Linda thought, I'm running out of material here. I'm going to have to improvise. What's gonna tip him over the edge?

"So I got one tit in each of his hands and started frenching the guy," Linda broke off to start kissing Richard, "but he had to keep pulling away to breathe, I knew he was close, so I started rubbing at his cock as he ploughed into Suzi, and each time I brushed her clit she jumped. Then the guy knelt bolt upright, threw his head back, and he was filling her cunt with his load, and I had to get off Suzi's face while she came or I'd've smothered her."

"Yeah.. Keep... Going..." Richard said, hands now on Linda's hips as he thrusted up into her faster and faster. But he still wasn't cumming.

"So he pulled out, and I finally got to see the cock - must have been as long and thick as my forearm! No wonder she couldn't keep quiet, it must have been ripping her in two!"

"Yeah, take it Suzi," Richard said, now completely lost to what was happening. Time to go for broke.

"I leant over and licked him clean," she said, "and looked over at Suzi. Her pussy looked raw and was twitching as she was still cumming, and the guy's jizz was leaking out of her. She was rubbing her clit with one hand, and scooping his cum out with the other so she could eat it. She painted some onto my nipples, and the dude just licked it off. Her pussy looked so good, I couldn't help myself..."

Richard was hammering up into her now, slap-slap-slap-slap, several times a second. "Oh god oh fucking god yeah..."

"So I leant over, and I ate the rest right out of her delicious juicy cunt." Or I'd wanted to, but knew I'd just end up gagging, and that would have ruined the mood. Richard didn't need to know that, though. He was now losing his mind, almost painfully grabbing at Linda's hips and slamming her down onto his cock as he fucked back up into her. Linda could feel him start to swell and the balls tighten. Just need to bring it home.

"Shit, I wish she was here now so we could fuck her together," she said. And that image, placing Richard in the story, was all it needed.

"YYYYEEEESSSSSSSS!" Richard shouted, and his balls pumped load after load deep into Linda's well-fucked pussy. The sensation of so much cum washing over her cervix brought her screaming too, and she collapsed onto his chest. Richard's tongue dived into her mouth and they kissed deeply until they both stopped shaking from their orgasms.

Then Linda had another dirty thought. He seemed so interested in the pussy eating in the story... So she started to crawl up Richard's body... As she brought her pussy over his chest towards his face, Richard reacted.

"Hell no! I ain't no sissy cum-eater," he pushed Linda aside, "and no fucking way am I gonna lick that hairy twat of yours!"

The fuck?, Linda thought.

"Hell no. Go clean yourself up bitch, and shave that cunt, then maybe I can eat myself some breakfast," he said. He slapped her arse in dismissal.

Unimpressed, Linda clambered off the bed and stalked over to the ensuite. What an arsehole, she thought.

///

Iain watched Suzi slowly rise and fall, rise and fall as she rode him. She really was beautiful, he realised. She looked exactly as he remembered Linda looking, back on that work trip to Florida years ago. Motherhood had made Linda softer, but Suzi was still slim and taut. It was rather confusing. All his life he'd only been with Linda, and while he might have lusted and fantasised about others, he'd never really wanted anyone else.

But Suzi... Yes, of course he'd fancied her. His girlfriend's best friend, the forbidden fruit. They'd all grown up together, laughed together, done everything together. She was his second-best friend. But he'd got over wanting to sleep with her years ago, buried those inappropriate feelings until they'd gone away. Hadn't they?

She leant down to kiss him, and brushed her breasts against his chest. He reached up and cupped one gently in his hand, caressing it and stroking the nipple. Linda's were much softer and more malleable, but skin was skin, and so much of male pleasure was visual not intellectual. Breaking off the kiss, Iain nuzzled her neck and kissed down her chest onto her breasts, first the smooth mounds of flesh and then taking the nipples gently into his mouth and licking them, blowing cold air across them, then flicking them with his thumb as he worked on the other. This brought a moan from Suzi.

Iain could feel his release approaching. He moved his arms round to her shoulder blades and pulled her towards him, burying his face into her cleavage as he drove into her. The feel of the soft breasts on his face and her pussy clamping round his cock brought him, hard and fast, and all thoughts ended, lost in pleasure.

When he opened his eyes, Suzi was smiling at him, still very gently rocking on his softening penis, stroking his chest.

"Sorry, I couldn't hold it back any longer."

"Don't worry about it. This isn't about me. Watching you is pleasure enough," she said.

"Fuck that," he replied, and tucked his arms under her legs, pulling her up towards him.

"You serious?" she slid up across his chest, leaving a trail behind her.

"Babe, I never joke about pussy eating," and he plunged his tongue into her, sucking and licking his cum and hers from her warmth.

"Oh fuck," she said, grabbing the headboard. Richard would never do this for her, no matter how she pleaded. And the few of his guests who weren't freaked out by a little semen didn't know what they were doing down there. Suzi's eyes rolled back, and she gave herself to him, making sure not to put too much pressure onto his face this time.

She reached back round behind her, to find Iain was rock hard again. "You really do get off on this, don't you," she said.

"Mmmm hmmm," he affirmed, not wanting to stop eating her for a moment.

"Then let's try something," she said. She dismounted his face, turned around, and climbed back on. "Race you," she said, leaning forwards to take his cock in her mouth, as he resumed eating her out.

///

Hair washed and rinsed, Linda stood in the pummelling hot spray and considered the razor in her hand. Could she do it? She never really got why men were obsessed with shaved pussies. Something they got from porn, she supposed. It made no sense to her, and felt almost paedophilic for men to want their women to look like little girls - all thin and hairless. But she kind-of got that it wasn't nice to get pubes stuck in your throat when going down on someone. Maybe she could have a trim, just round the lips maybe.

I'll start with my legs, she thought, and see if I'm brave enough not to stop when I get there. She rubbed a soapy lather onto her leg, then bent down to start shaving the calf. And was grabbed by the hips, and Richard's cock was three-quarters in before she knew what was happening.

"Fuck girl, you know how to present!" he said, and started hammering away. Linda fell forward, and had to grab at the shower pipes to stop faceplanting into the wall. But that put her head under the spray, and she couldn't breathe properly. She tried to wave Richard off but he was determined.

"Choke for me, bitch! I love that sound, you'll be doing it on my cock later!"

Linda managed to pull herself upright and slipped back off him. Brushing her hair back off her face so she was no longer feeling waterboarded, she started to give Richard a piece of her mind. "Fuck..." she began, but Richard smothered her mouth with his and started trying to eat her from the lips down. He shoved her to the wall, grabbed under her arse and lifted her up, then was inside her, pinning her to the wall.

1...345678