Coming Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzi loved it. Iain's cock was just the right size for her to be able to perform a world-class blowjob. Not so massive like her husband's that she was getting jaw pain, or choking and getting raw from deep throating. Whenever she tried this with him, he just grabbed her by the ears and fucked her face. This was so different, it was magical, just watching the raw lust in Iain's eyes. Eyes that were just starting to glaze over, and she could feel his balls starting to tighten.

"So close... Please, let me... Please don't stop," he said. Suzi knew that Linda couldn't take the thick sticky texture of semen, it made her choke and gag. She would already have been gone by now with all the precum. Oh, you poor thing, having to have lived your life so far without a proper BJ, Suzi thought. She slid back to his base again and held there, before rising back up and licking the underneath of the head. I have no intention of stopping, she thought, but I can have some fun first.

"Tell me what you want."

"I..."

"Say it. You have to say it, or I won't do it." She didn't mean it. But she knew what effect saying the words would do to Iain.

Modesty long gone by this point, Iain just blurted it out. "Swallow it. Swallow my cum!"

"Swallow my cum, what?"

"Please?"

Suzi shook her head. "Order me".

"Oh god. Swallow my cum, Suzi!"

That went straight to her clit, and her pussy clenched. 'Bitch' was what she was expecting, or 'slut'. But he used her name, and her heart went out to him. Their eyes met, and Iain watched her watching him as he came gratefully into her mouth.

Careful now to be particularly gentle, she continued to lovingly suck and lap at his cock until he was spent. "Mmmm," she said, and swallowed it gladly. She the crawled up to Iain, laid across him, and leant in for a kiss - and Iain eagerly kissed her and slid his tongue deep into her mouth.

"You should have said, I'd've kept you some."

"There's always next time. Fuck, that was amazing, I... Words fail me, I don't know what to say. You're amazing."

"Then don't say anything," she said, got back up onto her knees, and crawled further up his body until she could lower her pussy onto his eager mouth.

///

"Fuck, you're so big... Stretch me!" Linda felt like one of the porn stars, flickering away on the big wall TV. She was still lying on her back with her arse up on Richard's legs, where he was ramming her with his giant cock. At this angle it was rubbing hard on her clit and g-spot before bottoming out against her cervix, working all her zones at once. She looked up and saw herself being impaled in the ceiling mirror, mauling her own tits which were heaving over a chest struggling for breath.

"Mash those tits, bitch!"

Linda wasn't normally one for dirty talk, but tonight she wanted it to be raw and hot, and something about Richard's primal power was just doing it for her. This wasn't lovemaking, it was fucking, and it felt great.

"Work me, I'm close, ohmygodohmygod don't stop don't stop."

Richard had no intention of stopping, he wasn't that close. This bitch was so easy, soon she'd let him do anything he wanted.

"FUUUUCK!" she screamed her orgasm at her reflection, and it screamed back. Richard felt her pussy trying to milk his cock, but it was far too soon for that. He kept his rhythm.

"No please stop, it's too much," she said. She pushed herself off and fell to the floor, still quivering. Richard turned and sat on the edge of the bed, reached down and took one of her tits in his hand - or tried, he could barely get his long fingers round a half of it.

"Shit, babe, I love these tits, they're enormous. Like we were made for each other."

"Yeah well, you try getting bras for them."

"Must be like a 50DD or something"

"You cheeky fucker! I've got a 32 back I'll have you know. And I was in DDs when I was 14, bloody training bras. These majestic breasts you see before you are a double-K."

"I didn't know they even went up that high."

"Well, let me show you what they're best at." She grabbed some of the lube from the bedside cabinet and rubbed it into her cleavage, then knelt up and wrapped her boobs around Richard's cock. He leant back to get the best view. Despite the size of her tits, Richard's cock was bigger, and there was plenty left sticking up out of the top of her cleavage. Catching a look at herself in the mirrors, Linda leant over and took the head into her mouth.

"Mmmm, strawberry," she said.

///

Suzi grinded onto Iain's face, horny as fuck and needing to get off. It had started great - his tongue delving deep in her pussy while she rubbed her clit on his nose; she'd untied his wrists so he could grab at her arse and tits while he worked, but he wasn't going for it like she expected, and the tongue action was waning. She raised up and looked down at Iain's face.

"You okay?"

"Well... It's a bit rough for me, sorry," he said.

"I didn't mean to hurt you"

"It's okay, just a bit hard on the jaw from that angle." Iain rolled off the bed and walked round to the foot. "Scoot down here, and let me do my thing," he said, with a twinkle in his eye. He knelt at the foot of the bed, grabbed Suzi's feet and pulled her pussy down to his waiting mouth. Suzi put her legs over his shoulders, and pulled herself apart with her hands so Iain had a great view of her heart-shaped labia before diving in.

///

What else can I do with this, Linda wondered. I don't get to have a big cock every day. Don't want to waste the opportunity. She looked back up at the mirrors, and had a dirty idea. When the taste of precum became too much for her to continue the titwank, she went into action.

"Lie back on the bed," she commanded. Richard looked disappointed, but squirmed backwards and laid his head down on the pillows. Linda swung a leg over him and, facing away from him and towards the TV, grabbed his long thick cock in one hand and guided it into her sopping pussy, and she started to work it into herself reverse cowgirl style. Rocking back and forth, rotating her pelvis, until after a few moments she was sliding the whole length of him in and out.

"Yeah bitch, ride it, take it."

Linda sat up, impaled on the cock and kept up the same rocking motion. Making sure Richard was watching in the mirror, she raised her hands to her breasts and started to massage them, rolling the nipple. Then she raised one breast upwards, leant down and took the nipple in her own mouth.

"Suck that tit! Fuck, you're hot!"

When she'd finished with one, she let it slip, wet and hard, from her mouth and started on the other. Her spare hand fell to her lap and began idly stroking her clit and the base of his cock as it slid in and out of her. She ran her fingers across her stretched lips and around his shaft, all the time watching Richard's reflection in the mirror.

"You're such a slut, I love it"

Fun though it was, this position wasn't really doing much for Linda, and she wanted something that Iain couldn't give her. So, she put her arms behind her and laid back, almost onto Richard's chest. He craned his neck forwards to meet her, and just before they kissed, she said "Fuck me."

"With pleasure."

///

With the duvet balled in her fists and her back arched from the mattress, Suzi came again onto Iain's expert mouth.

"Fuck, yes, God," was about all she could manage.

Iain smiled. This is what he loved - making a woman come. With supple tongue and deft fingers he caressed, flicked and licked Suzi to and through the point of pleasure. He could hear and taste the effect it was having on her. His cock was rock hard, and smearing precum onto the duvet hanging over the end of the bed, as he rubbed against it whilst working on his wife's best friend.

"Don't stop don't stop don't stop," she said, and grabbed his head and held him onto her. But Iain's jaw was getting tired and he needed a change of position. He slid his tongue out of her and started rolling and flicking it over her clit. He slid two fingers into her, gently curled them and started gently stroking her G-spot.

"Oh wow."

Iain knew Linda couldn't take this for long and hoped Suzi couldn't either. With his other hand he grabbed one arse-cheek and began to massage it. It was so wet that his hand slid easily round it and quickly his thumb brushed against her arsehole. Suzi caught her breath, and Iain tasted her get wetter. Interesting, he thought, and started stroking her arsehole while sucking her clit and fingering her with the other hand. He could feel her sphincter puckering and releasing, puckering and releasing. And it was so wet and slippery from her juices... Without really meaning to, he slid his whole thumb up into her arse.

"Fuuuuuck!"

Iain sucked harder on her clit, flicking it with his tongue while in his mouth, and had 3 fingers pistoning in and out of her.

"Oh god I can't, you have to stop,"

"Uh-uh no way," he said. Iain was sure he knew why she was trying to stop him, but he wanted it. Wanted her to do what Linda wouldn't. "Come for me."

"I have."

"Properly."

"You don't understand, please!"

"Just let go."

Suzi had been trying to hold back, knowing this next orgasm was going to be huge, but her body had other ideas. It heard Iain giving permission, and so before she could prepare herself the orgasm ripped through her. The first squirts hit Iain in the face, but then he clamped his mouth back over her, and drank, still working his fingers in her pussy. Her arse clenched and pushed his thumb out, and Iain slid his fingers out so he could lick her deep inside and ride her orgasm. Slowly her breathing returned to normal, and Iain crawled up the bed to lie next to her. She grabbed his head and they kissed deeply.

"Linda's a lucky girl," she managed.

"She won't let herself do that to me. But that's how I know she's really cumming, when she loses control. It's so hot."

"Don't you want to..." Suzi said, stroking down to his cock. To her surprise, it was only semi-hard. "Are you sure you liked that?"

"Err, yeah. You may need to change the duet covers. And maybe the carpet," he said sheepishly. "You'll have to give me a few minutes."

"You came by eating me out?"

"That's what does it for me. Knowing I brought that much pleasure to Lin... To a woman is what turns me on most of all." Plus, I was rubbing against the duvet due to the angle, he thought.

"Well, we'll just have to wait a while then, won't we?" She rolled onto her side, and Iain spooned in behind her, cupping a breast in one hand.

///

"God, yes, you make me so fucking horny," Linda cried as Richard continued to fuck up into her from below. Looking up at herself in the overhead mirror, she felt incredibly slutty - Richard mauling one tit, and her furiously rubbing her clit with a spare hand, while he rammed his monster cock into her. Barely half the length of him was in her and yet it felt deeper than Iain could manage, and with every stroke the head of him poked and pushed over her g-spot, and it was driving her insane.

"I love your cunt! So wet, so tight!"

"Give it to me!"

"More. I need more. On your knees bitch," Richard pushed Linda up again so she was riding him, then came up behind her and pushed her forward onto all fours. Watching her in the mirrors by the TV, he started to drive into her from behind. He watched her huge tits sway as he pounded her, so big they would have been resting on the mattress were his thrusts not so powerful.

"Fuck yeah, give it all to me," Linda found herself saying. Clearly, he had been holding back until this point because his thrusts now took on a new intensity. With each stroke it felt like he was breaking through her cervix, his heavy balls swung and slapped her clit, and as he withdrew the thick base of his huge dick felt as if it would pull her inside out. Richard slapped her hard on the arse. Not something she'd normally go for, but she was so far in heat that right now it just added to the pleasure. By god, the man had stamina; the fucking was relentless, machine-like.

Soon, Linda's arms gave way and she collapsed onto her chest, arse still high, if anything more ideally presented. One orgasm rolled into the next as he kept up the pressure.

"I can't stop cumming! Fucking hell! Aargh! YES! YEEEEESSSSSS!" she was shouting now, and she tried to bury her head into the mattress so she could scream her pleasure into it, but after a few moments she found herself suffocating so turned her head to the side. Then her legs gave way too and she fell forwards, her head hanging off the end of the bed. Richard fell on top of her, laying on her back but still pounding into her cunt. All she could do now was scream and cry, raw animal sounds, her arms and legs twitching as each orgasmic wave shook her.

"Cum in me, you fucker, please! I can't take any more!" she managed to shout between breaths. Finally, through the haze she could feel Richard's cock swell, and then she could feel him pumping load after load of boiling semen deep inside her. A final orgasm swept over her and she fell into the swirling blackness.

///

Even over the Jazz, Linda's screams were clearly audible to Iain. He thought he would feel something - jealous, angry, depressed - but spooned into Suzi's backside and with one of her boobs in his hand, he simply felt content. And horny. This hadn't gone unnoticed, and Suzi started slowly rocking her arse back and forth, rubbing against his swelling cock. Iain slid his hand down to her pussy and slipped in a finger, and she turned her head so they could kiss again.

"You seem ready now," she said.

"Mmmm-hmm," he replied. "How do you want me?"

"Well, I was thinking..." she said, and rocked her pelvis harder so that his cock was nestled between her cheeks, perfectly positioned with her anus at his tip. "You woke the beast, and now it needs feeding."

"I need you to be clear. I've made this mistake with Linda before."

Suzi turned and looked him straight in the eye. "I need you to fuck me hard in the arse." She smiled. "Clear enough?"

"Crystal. Do you have any condoms?"

"What are you saying?"

"No offense intended! I'm saying that you're really hot, I'm incredibly horny, and without something to dull the sensation I'll probably come before I'm fully inside you, even so soon after the last time."

"Bottom drawer, other side of the bed."

Iain pulled open the drawer and fished out an Extra Safe, ripped it open with his teeth and rolled it on. He grabbed one of the vibrators from the drawer too and passed it to her. "Here, use this."

"Won't that be too much for you?"

"It's to get you close. Plus, I'll love feeling it through your walls when I get in there."

Suzi grabbed a pillow and laid across it, inserting the vibrator while watching Iain's face back over her shoulder. "Mmmm," she teased, then lay forwards and began slow-humping the pillow with the sex toy deep inside her.

"That's right. Fuck it for me," Iain said. He leant forwards and lay on top of her, his cock nestling into the crack of her arse. The extra weight and pressure pushed the vibrator deeper, and the clit stimulator hard against her pleasure spot. Suzi moaned, turned on by the impending double penetration.

Iain raised back up onto his arms and guided the head of his cock towards her waiting derriere. He pressed the tip against her opening and felt the resistance. "Do it!" she said, and so - trying not to think too much about what was happening, he pushed forwards, and the head slipped in. Her sphincter clamped hard around the head, and Iain gasped.

"Fuuuuuuuuuck", Suzi said. Iain tried to block out her voice, he could feel his approach already and needed to concentrate. He and Linda had tried anal on a few occasions, and it was never that satisfying - either she'd lose interest, or he would be overcome by how wrong-but-right it was and come too quickly. So, while waiting for her rectum to get used to the idea, he just concentrated on his breathing and tried to think of something else. Anything else. Which was not easy, given the vision before him, and Linda's screams of pleasure in the background.

Slowly Suzi started to thrust back towards him, and inch by inch he slipped deeper inside until finally he had no more to give. So tight, and so different. He could feel the vibrator in her pussy through the thin walls. Experimentally he tried a few gentle thrusts, and thought he'd be able to manage for a while, but his balls had other ideas.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum," he said.

"Then pound the shit out of me," Suzi replied, and turned the vibrator up to max. Unfortunate phrasing, Iain thought, but raised himself on his arms and thrust for all he was worth, pulling back so the head was just inside the sphincter then slamming back down. Seven, eight, nine thrusts he managed before it was all too much, and he collapsed forward in release.

"God yes, cum in my arse, fuck, fuck, oh my god yes." Suzi hadn't felt that for so long, and it brought her too.

///

Linda came to and found she was stuck to the bedsheets - soaked in sweat and cum and hell knows what. Her boobs felt crusty and her pussy was sore, but she had a warm glow of contentment. She'd not had a fucking like that in years.

Richard was sitting back in the bed, drinking a whisky and looking at her with admiration. "You're a good fuck, Linda. Why hasn't Suzi had you round before?"

Because she thinks you'd prefer me to her, Linda thought. "I'm just going to clean up," she said, peeled the sheets off her body, and headed for the ensuite.

She could feel the blood pumping through her. She turned the jets on full and stepped into their steamy embrace. It felt good, she felt good. But also, a little guilty. There was no possible way Iain couldn't have heard her screaming. He's bound to be upset, she thought, although I'm sure Suzi did her best to take his mind off what I was up to. I'll have to make it up to him tomorrow. Soaping herself over, she washed Richard off her. Her hair felt sticky - how had she got cum in that? - so she had to drag a brush through with the shampoo to try and sort that.

By the time she emerged from the bathroom, wrapped in a towelling robe, Richard was asleep and snoring. She didn't really want to stay with him, but nor could she bring herself to face Iain - not tonight, not so soon. So, she laid on the far side of the bed - it was big enough that she didn't disturb him - and laid there, wondering how Iain felt and hoping they could work through this.

///

The water rippled as a naked Suzi stepped down into the bath, looking like every vision of Venus. Iain still couldn't believe she wanted him. She scooted over, passed him a flute of champagne, and laid beside him.

"Wow. I mean, wow," was about all he could manage.

"Ever the conversationalist," she replied, then they both giggled.

She's such easy company, he mused. We've been good friends for so long, and I thought adding sex would make it weird, but it just feels so right. I feel like I could tell her anything.

"I wish I could make her scream like that," he confessed.

Suzi took his glass and put it on the side of the bath. "No, none of that." She kissed his forehead and scooted round in front of him. Bubbles clung to her boobs. "Hey stud, eyes up here!"

"Sorry, you're a little distracting."

"Uh-huh." She smiled. "I think I might have given you the wrong impression earlier. Maybe I laid it on a bit thick - I was trying to make you jump me, after all. Linda's wild days are all in the past. Believe me, we did some epic shit back in the day; but trust me, she's not been with another man since you got engaged, and I'd know. She loves you so much. You annoy her, she annoys you, that's relationships. But stop worrying she's lost interest in you because she's having an affair or some rubbish like that. You two have built a life together, and she's never going to throw that away."

1...345678