Coming Together Again Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved her hands up further, letting them explore up his thighs before sliding up onto his hips and getting tantalizingly close to his cock, but not yet touching it. It bounced and twitched in response, throbbing in his boxers, begging to be released. She smiled as she saw how turned on he was and looked forward to giving him a night to remember.

She grabbed the waistband of his boxers and began to slowly slide them down over his hips. He wiggled his hips a bit to help, before reaching his hands down to try to help pull them off. "No," she said, moving his hand away. "No touch. I'll take care of you." She pulled the boxers down slowly, watching as the waistband slid across his thick cock as it throbbed, the head a deep purple already.

She grabbed some lube out of her purse and poured some out, lightly dripping it onto his throbbing penis. It jumped a bit in response to the cool liquid. She knelt down and placed a few fingers on the tip, where the drop of lube was, rubbing it lightly in circles to spread the lube around. She continued swirling her fingers around the tip for several minutes, Dirk occasionally jerking his hips forward in response. She then poured a little more lube out onto his cock and spread it by taking her fingers wrapped around his thick shaft and sliding them downward, all the way to the base, her grip firm around him. "Ahh!" he shouted, thrusting his hips forward in response.

Candy began stroking him slowly, very slowly, moving her hand up and down in a rhythmic motion on his cock as he thrust his hips into her hand in response. His breathing was getting heavier, his cock throbbing and ready for release already.

She could see the tip starting to swell, so she pulled her hand away to give him a few moments to cool down. "Please," he said, "It's been a long time. I can't wait for long. I need this. Please."

Hearing him say this made Candy excited and she had a little mini orgasm. It had been a while since she was with anyone, and she knew what an amazing lover Dirk was. She just couldn't hold back. But she was really hoping he could. She wanted to tantalize and tease him for a long time so that his orgasm would be truly explosive. She wanted to show him fireworks tonight.

Candy came over to his side and placed her still lubed hand on his member and began stroking again, very slowly, painfully slow and Dirk tried to hump her hand in response, to go faster. He needed release so badly. "Uh uh," she said to him, pulling her hand away. "Slow."

Then she put her hand back on and began her slow stroking again, this time slowly building up speed and pressure until she was jerking him off at a quick pace. He was thrusting in response to every stroke, moaning and saying "Oh yes, fuck yes." She continued to do this for a minute or so, before slowing it down again, lightly touching him by stroking a few fingers up and down the length of his throbbing cock. It bounced and twitched in response to her every touch.

She then wrapped her fingers firmly around his cock and began stroking him hard and fast for a few seconds, causing a little cum to leak out and onto her fingers. She stopped and licked up his sweet juices from her fingers, making sure he was watching. His cock throbbed as he watched her, still standing rock hard and waiting for more. She lightly stroked her fingers up and down the length of his shaft again, feeling him tremble a little beneath her. She knew he wanted to cum badly, but she was going to keep this up for a long time before she would give him permission to cum.

She got down between his legs and bent his knees, placing her head between his legs and positioning a finger at the tip of his tight little hole. She pressed her finger into his rectum and he bucked his hips in response, feeling his sphincter resisting the pressure before finally relaxing and allowing her to enter him. She then placed her lips around the head of his cock, swirling her tongue around the tip and flicking the head of his cock with her tongue rapidly as she slid her finger deeper into his anus.

As her finger was slowly swallowed in his ass, she pressed in a little and wiggled her finger in a come here motion, tickling his prostate. At the same time, she took the full length of his cock in her mouth and down her throat, swallowing a bit to squeeze the head with her throat muscles. He screamed "Oh god, oh fuck!" and bucked his hips wildly, saying "Please let me cum! I need to, so bad! Please let me cum!"

Candy slowly slid Dirk's cock out of her mouth with a pop, then looked up at him, a finger still buried deep in his ass. "Not yet," she said. "I want to see how long you can hold it in."

"Oh god," Dirk said. "Please..." Candy placed her mouth over his cock again and began bobbing up and down, taking him all the way in before sliding it back out again. She continued to press her finger into his ass, teasing him with it and driving him wild. Then she slowly pulled her finger out and as she did, she felt his sphincter muscles tighten into a tight pucker with a slight sucking motion on her finger. The feeling was exquisite. She lowered her face between his legs, hands on each thigh and flicked her tongue across his balls a few times before moving further south. She then lightly kissed and licked each of his ass cheeks, feeling him squirm as he wiggled under her touch. She moved her tongue slowly across his ass cheek, towards his waiting little pink hole. She saw it pulsating, almost like it was winking at her, and she touched it with her tongue, flicking her tongue across the opening a few times and feeling him jump at the sensation, moaning with delight. She gripped his thighs firmer and pressed her tongue into his tight little opening, burying her tongue in his asshole. "Oh fuck!" he screamed, and began shaking, desperately trying to hold in his cum.

Candy then removed her tongue from his ass and began lightly stroking his cock again, moving a little faster and getting into a rhythm before more cum oozed from his throbbing manhood. "Oh god, please!" he yelled, his fingers digging desperately into the carpet. "Please, I need to cum so badly. Fuck."

Candy continued her rotation of lightly stroking his cock, then firmly for a minute or so, before returning to slow, tantalizing teasing. She also continued to lick and suck him, fingering his ass occasionally, bringing him to the brink and lightly milking his cock for more than an hour, still not letting him cum.

Dirk was wild with passion, thrusting his hips and panting, begging her for release. "Please let me cum, please let me cum, please!" he said, almost desperation in his voice. Candy began to stroke him harder and faster, her fist moving quickly on his throbbing cock. "Oh shit! Please!" Dirk said, arching his hips upward in response to her movements.

"Okay," Candy said, moving her mouth close to his cock and pushing a finger inside his tight little ass again. "Go ahead and cum." She wiggled her finger in his ass, milking his prostate with one hand as she stroked his swollen cock with the other.

He grunted in response, feeling the pressure welling up inside of him and his balls pulled up tightly to his body. "Here it comes! Oh shit! Oh shit!" Dirk screamed, breathing rapidly in short, ragged breaths. Candy continued to jerk him fast and hard, her finger still ramming his tight little hole as he began spewing stream after stream of hot cum onto her waiting tongue, all over her face and dripping down her chin. She could feel the rhythmic pulsations in his asshole and it was driving her wild, pushing her over the edge as she gave in to her own orgasm, her tight little ass clamping down hard on the plug.

"Oh, yes! Cum for me, baby!" she screamed, stroking him hard and fast until the streams of cum finally stopped.

His dick went limp in her hand and he laid his head back on the floor, breathing a heavy sigh of relief. She slowly pulled her finger from his rectum, feeling it tighten and squeeze in response. "That was amazing," he said between breaths. "I've missed you."

"I've missed you too, baby." she responded, giving him a kiss on the cheek and looking longingly into his eyes. "Let's do this again soon. I'd love to see what else we can do together."

Dirk, still feeling a little drunk and more than a little loosened up from the evening's activities, propped himself up on one elbow, looked at her and said "I would love that, too. Maybe we can include one of your girlfriends next time too. Maybe they can give me a little workover. If it's okay with you, of course." before letting out a little laugh and dropping his head back to the floor.

Candy thought for a minute, feeling turned on again as she imagined her and a friend working over the man she loved. "Yes," she said. "I think that's a great idea."

12