Marcy & Rodgers' Adventures Pt. 01

Story Info
The start of Marcy's adventures.
12.2k words
3.81
10.7k
13
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 08/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcy and Rodgers' strip club adventure

Some words about the author:

I started writing while working as a purchasing manager in the afternoons when all my work was done, and I carried on writing after my retirement.

My stories are fiction. I use tag lines that should make readers aware of the storyline. I understand you have a first amendment right to free speech. But I also have that same right, and I use this forum to become a better writer of erotic stories. So if you see something in the tag lines that may offend you, please move on.

My thoughts on comments are as follows: I dislike people who post anonymously, especially if they are hiding behind it to post their personal views. Again if you see a tagline that does not fit your point of view, kindly move on and read a different story. There are thousands to choose from. If you are that dense and read it to the end, certainly do not leave comments that disparage the fictional characters in the story. I will delete them, and all other writers should do the same.

When I started writing, I thought LibreOffice's spelling and grammar checker would catch my mistakes. I was never so wrong in my life. I then downloaded Grammarly's free edition and found my writing got somewhat better. Things improved after getting a new laptop with one free year of Word. I recently upgraded to the paid version of Grammarly, and I now feel much better about the two software's catching and correcting my grammar and spelling. I use them as my editors, so if you have a problem, take it up with them. So please vote and leave positive comments. I hope you all enjoy reading my stories.

There is a great writer who posts on this forum that says this is our world and anything can happen in our world. Please remember that these are not real and are written to pique the sexual interest of the reader. Please enjoy.

Tag lines: Girl on Girl, Man sucking cock, Wife stripping at clubs, Hotwife, wife sharing. If you do not like any of these things, say good night Gracy and move on to another story, You have been forewarned.

This story is about a trip to a strip club on my husband's 45th birthday. It occurred in March of 1973 on Thursday night, the night before his birthday. It was before the advent of cell phones. Before we left that evening, I was not the outgoing, sexual woman I have grown to be today; that night changed my life in a very good way for all involved going forward.

A little backstory about me: my name is Marcy, and I was, at the time, A 45-year-old woman who thought I had lost all my sexual appeal (Don't all women think that once we pass 40?), but my husband always had told me otherwise. I thought I was frumpy even though I worked out regularly, including yoga, running, and cycling. I was a cheerleader and fit back in college. I continued my fitness routine after leaving college and can still do splits. Doing yoga helped me a lot to stay very flexible.

My husband always told me I was still as beautiful as the day we met. But for some reason, like most women, I never felt that way. I thought that was something a husband had to tell his wife to make them feel good about themselves. Little did I know that I would find out that night that he was not just saying it to make me feel good about myself.

At the time, I never showed any sexuality except toward my husband in the bedroom. In the bed, I was a freak between the sheets, doing almost anything to please him. We even watched porn and recreated what the actors and actresses were doing in the movies. I have to say those were some very steamy nights. The raw sex would flow over for weeks to come.

We also regularly acted out my husband's fantasies; he had many of them. One that came up often, he would tell me I should go out and find a man to have sex with. I might find out I was missing out on something, and afterward, I should come home and tell him all the juicy details. I always blew off that suggestion.

So, we came to the night I took him out to celebrate turning 45 years old. I bought a new outfit for the occasion. I would never have worn it out in public, but for this night, I wanted to be the center of his world. I wanted everyone to notice my sexy husband. To do it, I had to draw attention to myself.

It started with a very sheer black button-up blouse that was almost see-through. I paired it with a short, flared black skirt that came well above my knees and barely covered my silk stocking and garter belt while standing. It also had a five-inch slit on each side that showed the satin straps of my garter belt.

My large 38-C breasts still have very little to no sag because I never had children, but they have a slight jiggle that attracts a man's attention.

So, at the last minute, I decided to give him even more of a thrill and not wear a bra, letting my breast and nipples be seen by all that wanted to see them. You could faintly see my breast's outline in ambient light, but in the right light, they were visible. The thought of being naughty kept my nipples hard and my panties damp.

I did not want Roger to see me dressed until I got to the restaurant, so I took a cab. I had to scold the cab driver several times to keep his eyes on the road. Rodgers, jaw dropped as I walked into the bar area where we had to wait for our table. The place went quiet. I felt that every man prayed that I would walk up to them. Everything returned to normal once I walked up to Rodger and kissed him.

At one point, Rodger told me all the men in the restaurant were checking me out. I told him, "Stop it; you're just saying that."

Then I noticed servers and some other men in the restaurant walking out of the way to pass by our table, paying attention to me and checking out my breast. This made me very proud of myself, and my nipples got hard as diamonds and stood out like bullets poking out of the very thin material, giving them more of a show.

We had received two bottles of wine from admirers in the restaurant; I guess they wanted to keep walking by our table, catching glimpses of my nipples or the tops of my stockings because, at this point, if they wanted to see a sexy woman, I was going to oblige.

I was feeling the effects of the wine, so while drinking bottle number two, I unbuttoned a couple of buttons and let some more of my cleavage show. When men would walk out of the way, I would tweak my nipples while they watched me. I enjoyed the attention and was proud of myself, and I noticed many bulges in the men's pants, plus my panties were getting very damp. Some of the wives were throwing daggers with their eyes.

The wine was affecting me, and I was getting braver. When a waiter was pouring a glass of water for a man across from us, he was paying more attention to me than what he was doing. I unbuttoned a third button and spread the blouse open so you could see my areola with the rock-hard nipples standing tall. He overpoured the glass and spilled the whole water pitcher over the table, getting the man, and his wife covered in the cold liquid. The wife caused a large disturbance, screaming and yelling at both men, calling them perverts and me a floozy.

When I went up to the owner to pay our bill, he pulled me off to the side in a hallway and told me if I showed him my tits, he would comp the $75 meal. At first, I did not want to, but I thought, what the fuck, maybe just maybe I was still appealing to men. I told him not here in the open, so we went into his office, and he locked the door, and I opened my blouse so he could get a good close-up look.

Then I got brave and told him if he also tipped the waiter, he could touch them. He raised his hand and played with my breast, and pinched the nipples until he made a grunting sound, and I noticed that he had cum in his pants. I left that restaurant a very proud and now confident woman and realized that what Rodger had been telling me about still being beautiful and sexy was true.

On the way home, we passed a club that was having a reopening. There was a crowd out front, and there was a sign that said.

"UNDER NEW "FEMALE" MANAGEMENT"

"WOMEN AND COUPLES ARE ENCOURAGED TO JOIN US AND ARE MORE THAN WELCOME."

I suggested we stop for a drink.

My husband asked me, "Are you sure? You know it's a strip club, Right?"

"Yes, I know, and I'm sure I can get you a lap dance for your birthday."

We went around the block and pulled into the parking lot. The bouncer working the rope line called us to the front of the line because the new management wanted to bring more women into the club.

We went in, and a young girl named Joe sat us at a table and took our drink order.

When she returned, I asked her, "Can I get a lap dance for my husband? It's his birthday."

She asked, "Will you be joining him?"

All my wine overtook me, and I said, "Yes, that sounds like fun. I would enjoy watching my husband have a good time, but I want it to be special, you know what I mean." I winked at her.

She sat down, straddling his lap with her legs dangling over Rodgers' legs. She looked at him and gave him a big, wet kiss. She said, "Happy Birthday, Hun." Rodger's hands were on her sides, and he moved them up to see if he could cop a feel of her nice B-cup tits. She let him touch them briefly, then reached down, gave his cock a little squeeze, and got up.

Then she sat on my lap; her dress had ridden up very high; my hand was on her bare leg, and she moved it up and under her dress; then she started kissing my neck and licking the back of my ear. To this day, I still don't know why, but I moved my hand further up her dress as she caressed my breast. I felt a chill run through my body as I touched her smooth damp panties. I realized this was the first time I touched a girl intimately.

"Wow, this is very forward of you, my dear," I said as I pushed the silky material inside her slit,

Joe answered, sounding like she was moaning, "Mmm, Yes, it is Mrs. Robinson."

"I am checking to ensure you two are not vice cops. They come in disguised as a couple and try to bust us. But if someone intimately touches us and lets us touch them back, they pass our LOE check."

She got up and said, "Let me go find someone for his dance. Accept unless you want to have one with him; that can also be arranged."

Rodger chimed right in and said, "Yes, that would be a fantastic birthday gift for me, Marcy."

She left, saying, "I'll be right back to get you after I make the arrangements," as she walked away, shaking her sexy ass at us.

A little while later, a stunning redhead and a man came over and asked us if everything was ok and if we were enjoying their new club. Joe walked up and told them we were interested in a couples lap dance for her husband's birthday gift. I'm trying to find two free girls, but it has been hard with how busy we are.

The gorgeous woman spoke, "Hi, I'm Mindy, and this is Steve. We would be happy to make your birthday wish come true; give me your credit card, and I will leave it at the bar, and you can come with us, that is, if you don't mind Steve doing your lap dance, Miss," as she looked into my eyes.

Rodger went for his wallet, and I told him, "No, sweetheart, this is my birthday gift to you," I pulled my credit card out of my purse and handed it to her.

They had us follow them into the office, and we made small talk until a song started. Mindy told us, "There is more room here than in our VIP rooms, and they are quite busy. I hope you don't mind?"

Rodger sat on the couch and said, "I want to change things. We will pay for dances from the two of you, but I want you two to concentrate on her while I watch her enjoy herself. Is that a problem?"

Mindy asked because I looked surprised, "Is that OK with you, Miss?"

I looked over at Rodger, and I could see in his eyes that he wanted this. It was one of his bucket list fantasies that we talked about while we had sex all the time; it was of me being with a man and a woman having sex. He had always talked about me going out on a date with a man or a couple and then coming home and telling him about it with all the juicy details. This way, he could watch them ravish me.

That night, I had too much liquid courage, so I said, "I'm fine with living out one of your fantasies this one time, but I don't think it will be a regular thing."

Mindy bent over and opened Rodger's pants, pulled his cock out, and said, "I don't want your friend to get cramped in there while you watch me with this gorgeous woman of yours."

Then she stood before me and asked, "Have you ever done anything like this before?"

I said, "No, I'm only doing this because he wants it as his birthday gift. He fantasizes about me being taken by strange men or a couple all the time, and then to tell him about it, now he can watch it happen; let's give him a good show."

Steve stood behind me, rubbing my outer thighs and ass and then up to my breast. He whispered, "I do not want to do anything to you that you will be sorry for in the morning. Are you sure?"

"Yes, kind of; I have fantasized about being in this situation," I told him as I moved his hands over my breast and closed them. "Every woman dreams about doing something like this, but I am a little nervous now that it's happening."

Mindy asked, "What's your name?"

"Marcy," I answered, followed by a big sigh.

"Marcy, you have a lovely body; you look so sexy standing here in that blouse with your nipples standing out at attention, and with those nylons, you look good enough to eat."

"No, I'm not sexy." I'm a 45-year-old overweight housewife."

Steve pulled my skirt up, ran his hands over my ass, and said, "I don't think you're overweight. I have been checking you out ever since you walked in the door. You have a very nice, tight, and shapely ass. You take very good care of yourself. You look just as sexy as my fiancé. You know all the men in the club, and our staff has been checking you out and has named you Mrs. Robinson."

Mindy asked me, "Have you ever kissed a woman before, Marcy?"

I nodded and said, "Yes, but it was way back in college when I was on the cheerleading squad." Then I said, "Or if you counted the times in high school when we played Spin the Bottle at a girl's sleepover party."

Mindy asked, "Have you ever considered kissing a woman lately?"

I replied, "Yes, for some reason, when I watch porn with Rodger, and that's a lot, it turns me on, and I get wet. Especially when a redhead is kissing someone."

"So, you like redheads?"

I blushed, bit my lip, shook my head yes, and stared into her eyes.

Mindy leaned in and touched her lips to mine. At first, they just touched mine, but then I started kissing her back.

Mindy broke the kiss.

"How did that feel?" Mindy asked,

Again, I blushed, bit my lower lip, and looked into her eyes. My answer was to put my arms around her, and then I had my very first real woman-to-woman kiss. A long and passionate French kiss. While we kissed, Steve reached around and started undoing my buttoned blouse. Ever so slowly, he was touching my breast as he did it. A shiver went up my spine.

When he was done, he opened it so Mindy could touch my breast and run her hands over my upper body. The touch sent even more shivers through my whole body. I was covered in tiny goosebumps.

Mindy whispered to me, "Girl, you are not fat. Steve, look at how firm her breasts are; these nipples are perfect. You have to be younger than you said."

Rodger said, "I keep telling her she is smoking hot, but she does not believe me; maybe now that another woman tells her, she will."

Mindy concentrated on sucking my nipples, and Steve gently squeezed and massaged the rest of my breasts, holding them in place for Mindy to suck or kiss while he ground his crotch into my ass. I pulled Mindy back up so she could keep kissing me. Whenever Mindy tried to break the kiss, I would pull her back.

I finally got brave enough to reach up and rub Mindy's breast, then pull down the top of her dress, and we mashed our 38 D tits and nipples together. It felt so erotic as our nipples flicked off each other.

Steve undid my skirt and let it fall to the floor, then helped me step out of it. Then he slipped his index fingers inside the thin top band of my thong and ran his fingers all around it. I shivered, and the goosebumps got bigger all over my body from his light, sensual touch. Even though it was just his fingers touching me, it was still the fact that another man's finger was inside my panties; for the first time in over 15 years.

Then I took his left hand and nudged it inside the front of my thong. He was rubbing little circles on my lower stomach. Then I pushed it towards my wanton pussy. I could not take the teasing anymore. I wanted another man besides Rodger to touch my most private parts.

Steve whispered, "Are you sure?"

I broke the kiss and leaned back on his shoulder as Mindy started sucking my hard nipples.

I told him, "I have never let another man touch me down there since I have been married. Yes, I am sure, and it's not just a show for him anymore; now it's for me. This does not feel right, but it feels so good!"

He pushed his hand down and made his middle fingers spread my camel toe open. Then, with my other hand, I undid his pants, letting them fall. He stepped out of them, and I kicked them to the side right in front of Rodger.

When I felt his hard dick touch my ass, I reached back, took hold of it, and pumped it slowly. I spread his pre-cum all over the first cock I had touched other than my husband in over 15 years. I was in lust; nothing else could explain it.

I told my husband, "Rodger, it feels so much different than yours; it's fatter and just a little longer, but he has thick veins all over it."

I added, "I bet these rigid veins will feel nice in my pussy."

Rodger then said, "That means his blood is rushing through it. You have him all worked up for you, my sexy wife."

Then Mindy pulled my thong down and off, and she got down and licked around my pussy, cleaning up the juices that had leaked down my legs.

I moaned and started to babble, "Oh my god, Rodger, why didn't I listen to you years ago?"

"My God, Rodger!" I'm having constant little orgasms, and they are not stopping."

I could feel the cum dripping down the inside of my thighs onto my nylons.

"Rodger, I feel so bad--I'm the one getting this gift, not you."

We all looked over at Rodger, who was slowly pumping his dick, and he said,

"No, Marcy, I'm getting the best birthday present you have ever given me."

Steve motioned for Rodger to come and stand behind me.

He told Rodger, "You have to fuck her right now. She is so ready to be fucked."

My body shook as he said those words because I wanted nothing more than to get fucked at that moment by someone, anyone.

Rodger said, "No, I want you to fuck her."

Steve asked, "Marcy Rodger wants me to fuck you; what do you think about that?"

"It's about time I had a strange dick make me cum. Please fuck me right now! PLEASE show me what I have missed, and don't hold back." I said

I leaned forward and used my hand to guide his dick into my dripping, wanton pussy. I could feel the thick veins rubbing against my sensitive inner walls. I started cumming as soon as he entered me.

"Oh, fuck, this is like I'm in heaven; please make me cum harder than I already am!"

"Fuck me harder. Steve!"

"Ya, just like that,"

"Mindy, don't be so dainty with that clit;"

"I like to have it played with hard."

"Don't be afraid to pinch it."

"Yes, yes, oh god, yes!"

Rodger joined Mindy by my other side. Mindy assaulted my clit, and Rodger played with and twisted my nipples until I had the biggest orgasm of my life and squirted it all over the floor. They all moved me over to the couch, and Rodger sat next to me, and we just hugged until I stopped shaking and came down from my wonderful post-orgasmic high.