Committee Work Ch. 04 - Confession

Story Info
Submissive Barb's sins are told and penance begins.
1.6k words
4.24
6.3k
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Submissive Barb's sins are told and penance begins.

Barb returns for a Sunday lesson. She tells her dark fantasy, and is sent on her way with instructions,

Tags: first communion, white dress, humiliation, whip, rough sex, blowjob, facial

Committee Work Ch. 03 - Barb visits on Sunday morning to end things. Instead, she is baptized.

Submissive, religion, humiliation, piss

Committee Work Ch. 02 - Julie goes dress shopping. She flashes and dominates saleswoman.

Flashing, mall, ff, exhibitionism, dominance

Committee Work Ch. 01 - Mff have a wild encounter after a civic meeting

Cunnilingus, spanking, Mff

All persons depicted are over 18.

*

A week after Barb showed up at my door wanting to end things, and had instead become my submissive, she was back at my door on Sunday morning, as instructed. She was dressed like a little girl going to her first communion. She was rocking the sexy adult version of the look.

She was wearing white strapped flat shoes, and little ankle socks with lace trim. The trim had a little pink knit into the lace. Bare legs, which I knew was difficult for her. She had a tiny knee scar from a skiing injury. She was self-conscious about it, but no one would ever notice it. It was just a thin line slightly lighter, done by an expert. In any city where fitness, sports, and outdoor recreation were big, every other person has that scar.

At first glance, her communion dress almost looked like any you would see on an eight-year-old. The too-short skirt flared over a ruffled slip. It had a lace bodice and puffed short sleeves. Barb had long, athletic legs, a nice bubble butt, and curves from hip to waist to bosom. Bosom is a word that is too polite to describe how Barb's large, firm, adult breasts erupted from that dress. She had put darts in so the dress tightly encased her boobs and presented them to the world, or at least to me. I could see the indications of a bra underneath, although her nipples were making themselves well known underneath the material of the dress. It was not the standard-issue padded bra from the mall.

Barb's hair was pulled back with a hairband that was covered with white lace and silk flowers. She had a little white purse in her hands, which were gloved in a kind of white mesh. She was wearing the same little gold necklace and cross I had seen before. She looked adorable. She looked fuckable. She looked submissive. She looked like mine.

"Come in," I said, and indicated she should sit in the wooden chair I had placed in the middle of the room. "I was just getting ready to begin."

Barb sat primly in the chair and waited, her eyes down. I walked around her so I could admire her outfit from every angle. If not for the communion dress on a Sunday morning, I would say she was smoldering.

I used my hand to raise her chin so I could look into her eyes. I said, "I adore you. I am honored and pleased that you came here today. I am delighted with your dress. I will take care of you. But first, you made a pledge last week. Will you repeat it now, please?"

Barb trembled a little, and with a determined expression, repeated her catechism. "Yes. I am a submissive, and now I am your submissive. I will give everything you ask of me. I want you to train me, care for me, and keep me safe. I want you to love me. I want you to punish me when I am bad, and hurt and degrade me when it is your pleasure to do so. I will obey."

"Good girl," I said. "Now, I have some questions for you. You are to answer truthfully, or you will be punished. Do you understand?" She nodded. "Speak up, girl," I commanded firmly.

"Yes," she said quietly.

It was quiet, and I could hear her breathing.

I said, "Did you masturbate this week?"

"Yes."

"Did you come?"

"Yes."

"Did you think of me when you masturbated?"

"Yes!" Barb looked at me, almost pleading.

"Did you think of the things you want me to do to you?"

"Yes."

"Good girl. I want you to send me cards and letters, one each day. Tell me in great detail what you want, how it will feel, how you will thank me. Do you understand?"

Barb nodded and then said, "Yes." She smiled.

I asked, "Did you have sex with your husband?"

Barb's smile faded, and she looked down at her hands. "No," she said quietly.

"Why not?" I asked.

She sighed. "We didn't have a scheduled date night."

"Is that the only reason?" I leaned in close to hear her better.

Barb said, "It's my duty to give him sex when he wants it. Mostly he works on his computer at night. If he touches me at all, he is clumsy. I don't like it. And," she paused. "Now, I am thinking of you."

Now I nodded. I said, "Here is your first instruction. Once a month, when your husband is working on his computer, you will offer to give him a blowjob. If he declines in any way, tell him it was a once in a month offer. Of course, if he initiates sex with you, you must do your duty."

Barb nodded. She looked sad. I kissed her cheek and held her hand.

"It's for the best. Maybe he will notice and change his ways. Probably not, but it is important for you to have made that effort," I said. "Now, tell me one of your fantasies from your masturbation."

*

Barb brightened and smiled. She said, "I'm home alone on a summer night. It's hot. The windows and doors are open so the screens can let in the air. Most of the lights are out except the reading light next to my chair. I have a glass of wine; it's my second."

"I'm dreaming of you, the things we've done. My nipples are hard, and I squeeze and pull them. I'm only wearing a short silk nightie and the tiny panties that go with it." Barb's breathing was getting ragged.

"I hear footsteps on the porch. You come in through the screen door without knocking. You look upset or angry. You pull me onto my feet and into your arms. You kiss me hard. You spin me around and hold me close. I can feel your erection. Your hands cup and hold my breasts. You pinch my nipples."

Barb was breathing hard. "You whisper into my ear that you love me. You pull me to the recliner and bend me over the soft arm. You push my nightie up and my panties down, so my ass is bare. I look back, and I see you pulling your belt off your pants. You wrap the buckle end around your hand."

"And then you whip me—the belt stings and burns over and over again. You whip me hard. It seems to go on forever. When you stop, you are panting."

"After a moment, I feel your hand caressing my ass. I know it must be striped with red welts. Your hand reaches for my cunt. It is dripping wet. I hear you mutter, 'I thought so.'"

"You grab my hair and pull me up off the chair. You lead me back into the house, to the bedroom, to the marriage bed. You tear off my nightie and panties. You drop your pants. Your erection is massive. You push your cock into me in one stroke. You pull my hands above my head and pin them there. You fuck me. You pound me. You slap me. And then you cum in me."

Barb was shaking. Her eyes were shining. She said, "That's when I cum."

*

I looked at Barb as she sat in that hard chair, dressed in white. My thoughts reeled with the possibilities. My heart was beating with lust and an almost forgotten emotion.

"Good girl," I said. "You have exceeded my expectations. I am very pleased." Barb beamed with delight.

"Now, get down on your knees," I said. She got right down, a natural submissive. After that story, my cock was raging. I pulled it out and pushed it against her lips. She opened, and it slid in. Her head started bobbing as she sucked me.

"Here are the rest of your instructions," I said. "You will start dressing more provocatively at all times, especially at work. Tighter clothes, more revealing, lots of cleavage, brighter colors, higher heels, but still professional not trashy. Next, you will call Julie and meet her for a drink. We're all going to a fancy event soon. Julie has her outfit. I want you to coordinate with her."

I said, "Now, start humming Onward Christian Soldiers while I fuck your face." I pumped into her while holding her head and ears. When I came, I pulled out and drenched her face and dress with my cum.

I knelt beside her, and put my arm around her. I said, "You made me very excited today. I'm starting to care for you, a lot. Let's just kneel here for as long as you like. You were very brave today. I'm proud of you and proud that you are my submissive. Our next time together will be sweet and romantic. We can go out for brunch and flirt. Would that be okay with you?"

Barb laughed with joy and nodded. She looked adorable. She said, "I would love that."

"Get up and leave now. You can clean up in your car," I said. "And keep humming that song."