All Comments on 'Committee Work Ch. 04 - Confession'

by monkeykinglives

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nope not for me

I think it had huge potential to be a really sexy story but it’s way too fucked up for me.

Religion : I’d never consider myself to be religious in any way but neither do I think it’s ok to mock somebody else’s religious beliefs. It’s a massive turn off.

BDSM : usually a massive turn on but this guy seems dangerously naive, utterly clueless. I know you’re only submitting short segments but with BDSM it pays to show the details otherwise the wannabe Dom just looks stupid and dangerous.

Best of luck with your writing, I’m out.

Tess (UK)

monkeykinglivesmonkeykinglivesabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I appreciate your comment. This is not the rabbit hole I intended when I started the series. Sorry to lose you. Do you think that I should back the two Barb stories out and recalibrate? Or just let the series whither?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermonkeykinglives@monkeykinglives
I pay attention to the view counter, the likes, the score, and especially the comments when deciding what to do more of and less. I’m into opera, electric guitar, and kink - especially opera. I’ve been to many cities in several counties to see opera. The Stacy series is a tru...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES