Common Concerns with Consumating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Henry, I would like to kiss you."

She lifted her head, catching his lips against hers. The movement of wet skin against skin sent blood rushing through her body. The kiss was blissful, like their many joinings before, and she was comforted. But it also felt different. There was something searching about the way his tongue slid across hers. A question asked by the nip of his teeth against her, and the tips of his fingers, drawing circles down her legs. Once the thought of a question hit her, she was intrigued. She was a woman of science, after all.

She felt his pressure move up from her knees, a bridge connecting the warmth of her thighs. "Allision, can I touch you?" In the way you touch yourself."

The idea of having his hand where she was so vulnerable felt concerning. But when she started fantasizing about it, she couldn't stop. Logically, it wouldn't be anything she hadn't done before just... with someone else's hand. "Please. I like it in strokes from bottom to top. But, proceed slowly. "

His weight settled over her. His lips layered hers. And then heavy hands moved her over; sliding onto her mound, nestling into the curly hear waiting there, before sliding into her waiting wetness.

Little diamonds sparkled at the edges of her vision. She felt as if his hand was carrying her up, toward some desired destination. When she asked him to be gentle, his touch became softer. When she moved his hand onto her center, he remembered the place.

Sometimes it felt strange to have a different person touching her in a place that felt so vulnerable to her. But hearing his familiar, even breathing at her ear eased her nerves.

His voice was low. "I would kiss your center, with my tongue. Just as I am stroking you now."

His tongue- she felt self-conscious. "Frankly... I quite like the way you are touching me now. How would this tongue help?"

"Sandra coached me that the mouth is of great importance to women." He continued in a mock serious tone. "For us to fully complete our exploration, we must attempt all avenues."

"Well, when you put it in such a way." She redoubled her dedication to being courageous. "Start with that same motion, if it pleases you."

He surprised her by touching not between her legs, but her collarbone. Fervent, searching kisses followed from her shoulders down her sides, re-tracing the paths left by his hands. When his lips found her legs, she had felt the fire at her core stoke up to a wildfire, one that demanded to be quenched.

Still, it came as a shock when he felt him first connect. She shivered at feeling his softness at her folds- the sensation was foreign, and shameful because she found herself wanting more of it. As she'd requested, his ministrations started with deliberate slowness - strokes wetting her from arsehole to clit. A repeated pressure at her opening, soon crossed from an alien sensation to a pleasing invitation. She grimaced into her pillow, before shifting into a moan- she felt her lips spreading apart, and his attention deepened.

"Nnnng," she sighed. "Henry, that's certainly lovely. Can you attend slightly higher?"

His stroked climbed higher, but still did not reach the destination she had in mind. She immediately followed up. "Higher yet, and... to the left, I believe." She considered. "Or, your right, it would be. Maybe-"

In response to her elucidations, he captured her wrist, and planted her palm firmly on the back of his head.

His freshly washed locks felt wonderful between her fingers. Incredible. She had him at her fingertips. This was within her control. Allison angled his face upwards.

"Ah... oh! Oh, that's very, ah, ah, ah." Far from satisfying her, she felt the flames of her hunger grow higher. It did not take her long to learn how to best use Henry's face- how to turn him such that his tongue's firmness grazed her center, to clamp her thighs to hold him in place, to clutch him such that his chin pushed into her opening. She made the mistake of looking down at him and saw her Henry - reserved, always graceful- almost choking on her fluids, her mound's thick hair surrounding his nose. The sight set a plummeting rush to her brain.

"Oh, bugger all." She thought he may have become out of breath, but she had no time for sympathy. Only a lurid, dire need. She felt a rising force pushing up from her core. She needed his mouth to be harder upon her, his attention to move faster, his lips to push...

Allison sat bolt upright, gasping in air. The pleasure flooded from her clit in waves up her back, causing her hand to push harder against her lover. Henry responded to her need, tongue tip burying into her. Allison moaned wordlessly.

When it was too much she rolled to the side, panting. She did not react when Henry came to lie beside her, the limbs tossed in a tumble of warm skin. It was a tableau she never had imagined.

All too soon, her head turned to more familiar territory- thoughts of shame. "Ah, I... Henry, I don't know what came over me. I really did push you quite hard. I am terribly sorry."

"You need not apologize. I placed your hand against me with full understanding."

This seemed foreign to Allison. He had let himself assume quite a vulnerable position. "You hoped I would... that is to say," she awkwardly tapped her fingers against his forehead.

"I quite hoped you would take me, find something pleasing to you, and bugger me." His hands rubbed a circle into her bare back. "I care deeply for you, Aly, and feel quite safe in your hands, or as the case might have it- thighs."

She laughed,and hugged him tighter. The motion soon made her aware of a strange object--some firmness obstructing their embrace. She looked down.

"Dear heavens."

Henry did not try to resist her escape to the bed's far side, but made no move to hide his penis either. "Oh, ha. What about those 'biological texts?' You have seen me unclothed for a duration now."

She put up an objecting finger. "Not like this. I carefully observed you in the bath, and that organ has grown exponentially." She admitted to herself that she had thought of sex while washing him. The penis had seemed approachable, malleable- not unlike the shape of her fingers. Now, Henry's penis traveled up past his waist, and seemed to twitch at her notice.

His smile was calm. "You excited me, Aly. You excite me tremendously."

Despite herself, she was curious. "I see. Excitement of the nervous system, altered blood flow... astonishing. Does it still bend?"

There was a hint of mirth behind Henry's smile. "Well, a true scientist requires a field examination." And in response to her look of uncertainty, "I shall remain still for you, Aly. I am at your leisure."

True to word, he did not shift from his back when she approached. Did not complain when she began her investigation, a truly scientific look into a part of man she'd never been acquainted with outside of texts. Penis: long with a gradual curve, too turgid to bend. Scrotum, soft in her hand. Testicles, shifting between her gentle fingers.

Soon, all initial shock had been replaced by fervent fascination and depending curiosity. She straddled his legs, feeling his muscled calfs support her ass. "Such an explicit example of sexual dimorphism. The penis - it experienced pleasure while your mouth was inside me?"

"Well," he grinned at her. "So vigorous was your pushes to my head that my shaft was positively thrusted against the sheets."

He looked so delicious, lying back beneath her. She felt her body's own form of penis begin to swell, and realized she was only a breath away from his pillaring length.

"Oh, I see. Pleasure derives from rhythmic pressure." Can I, she wondered. She wanted to. For him.

Her daintily, neat fingers grazed his cock. Henry jerked, eyes, growing large.

"Ah, I see you appreciate such contact?" She felt her embers reignite. She encircled his shaft in her smooth palm, and he began swearing against his pillow. "Oh, and I record an explicit response when I hold the penis."

Seeing him twitch and squirm beneath her, completely subject to her ministrations, felt intoxicating. He cried out at her touch, and she grinned a cat's grin. "And I see the penis head is especially sensitive. Will remember that."

After some minutes of touch, he spoke through his moans. "Feels so good... Aly. But... quite sensitive. I require some moisture - from the washroom perhaps?"

She was not going to allow anything to remove her from him. She felt her own body protest its need, and realized an efficient, expedient solution.

At first, her vulva's lips felt strange against his cock. Its hard planes were unlike the supple fingers she knew. Then she pushed him farther into her.

Ally shuddered. Nestled under her labia his cock filled her wetness, brushing her from bottom to top. She couldn't help it, she shifted further up his legs- and Henry cock was pushed past her second lips. It was odd, it was too much, it was--all that she wanted.

Henry commanded her in a rough voice, and it made her swallow. "I would have you move from top to bottom, Allision. While pressing tight."

She complied with full trust. Gingerly, at first. But then his smooth head hit her swollen clit.

Her grinding went from exploring, to utterly necessary. Each of her strokes sent their sexes colliding and white-hot explosions in the back of her skull. His cock pressed in her needing wetness, and collided, caressed, and completed the hungry fire at her center.

Her husband was rabid beneath her. "Allison, oh heavens, please, you are my para, parad.. augh, fuck."

She stuck a hand against his penis, pushing him in as she jack-knifed outward. Faster, faster, with the vision of him panting and gasping on the pillow a blur. Aly leaned back, breasts swollen and ecstatic at the desperate pulls of her hand. "Henry, I, I can't stop. I'm going to..." her climax approached, her vulva turning dangerously sensitive to his full hardness.

But Henry was shaking under her, his hips bucking up,and his cock head brushing over her clit to emerge from her lips.

Aly felt the pressure shoot from her core to her brain, and could only laugh with joy. Nothing could stop her from riding out her orgasm against his cock. Not even the strings of white that shot from him, drenching her chest and face. The sensations' sudden shock pushed her harder. Nearly blacking out, she bent over him. Her hands flung out for purchase, finding a chord over the head board, and yielding to her grip.

She had a moment of clarity for remorse, before the bowl lamp high above them tipped.

The ice-chilled water pummeled them before they could even deign to notice its temperature. They gasped, chocking, and rolling to sit upright. The flood lasted only seconds, and they were left dripping.

Henry considered the contraption overhead. He whistled, and turned to her. "Very impressive, my love. But if you wished to clean after our coitus, perhaps a towel?

This broke them into giggles, the kind of wild chuckling one uses after a looming obstacle has been surpassed. Aly felt light. She attributed some of that to her orgasms. But she knew her joy reached far deeper.

She enclosed Henry's hand. "This bed is quite compromised. But we need to find some way to warm up- might I suggest repairing to the guest room?"

"There is quite a bit more upon which I wish to explore with you."

12