All Comments on 'Communion of Man and Wife'

by ContinentalPsyOp

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
russeltrustrusseltrustover 2 years ago

beautiful story, describes a better world. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I enjoyed your story tremendously. We both grew up in religious, church-going homes and appreciated your unusual take on the Holy Communion (Sacrament) of Cocksucking.

We also commend you on your restraint; this could have deteriorated into a profane orgy. But you kept it completely monogamous, which was appropriate given the church setting.

Swallowing your husband’s, or significate other’s, seed while the other sisters look on is a profoundly sex-positive message. And the exhibitionism is hot.

In our case, we square dance, which means we constantly switch partners all night. There is always a bit of light flirting going on, and it certainly gets our wives cranked up. After the dance is over, we all go home with our spouses, and go at it in bed!

Amen!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Spiritual and sexy and smart. One of your best (they are all good, but this is one of my faves, if not my absolute faces of yours so far March 2022)

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Christians have the best sex!

Paul4playPaul4play9 days ago

Love it!

Holy Sacrament of Cocksucking!

Second Cummunion!

Spiritual-Sexual Connections!

The perfect congregation!

kentonbrownkentonbrown1 day ago

deeply spiritual. a holy story. a modern gospel that brings the really good news.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous