Community Relations Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having created an erotic visual image to start with, Nicky felt it was time to develop things further. She raised herself to her knees and then swung her leg over his recumbent body. She positioned herself so her head was towards Doug's feet and her nether regions towards his head. She adjusted her position slightly and lowered herself precisely into a good 69 position.

She began kissing down the shaft of Doug's cock, working her way down to his balls which she began licking with long, slow strokes of her tongue.

Doug was in heaven. Nicky's practiced oral skills were very much turning him on at that end and, as he looked up, his face was just inches from Nicky's glistening pussy. He inhaled deeply but got just a faint odour of excited woman, the two of them of course having just showered. He wriggled his hands out from under her thighs and placed them squarely on each of the cheeks of her gorgeous bum. Squeezing her cheeks gently he leaned forward slightly and kissed the moist lips of her pussy. He remembered her earlier guidance, to not be in too much of a hurry, and took a few moments to kiss as far onto her bald pubic area as he could reach in this position. He extended his tongue and gave the area a thorough licking, leaving her skin glistening with his saliva.

Still using his tongue, he glided it slowly towards her clit, which was standing out nicely. He wiggled the tip of his tongue on Nicky's swollen clit, drawing a low moan from her. He pressed his tongue on her clit a bit harder and alternated the pressing technique with little kisses targeted directly onto the hard bud. As he leaned in again to lick it, the subtle movement of his hands spread her cheeks and her pussy slightly further open and a dribble of her love juice trickled out of her hole and started to glide silently along one of her labia. Doug extended his tongue and lapped it up, feeling it tasted as good as the best honey in the world.

Finding his tongue already on her pussy lips, he used the tip of his tongue to part them, rather skilfully he thought, somewhat immodestly. He moved his fingers slightly, finding that with minimal pressure in the right place he could open up Nicky's private parts in a way he could never have dreamed of. He gazed deep inside her, looking into her pink, warm depths and marvelling at how wet she looked inside. Even as he watched, another trickle oozed out of her and he instinctively extended his tongue and caught the dribble on the tip. He licked slowly upwards and, in that position, his tongue slid along her pussy and onto her slippery perineum. He remembered how much she liked being licked there, and flicked his tongue teasingly across the surface. He pressed the tip of his tongue firmly against the sensitive area and began to circle it with a firm pressure. If Nicky hadn't had a mouthful of stiff manhood at the time, she would have groaned with pleasure. As it was all she could manage was a quiet purr.

Doug was delighted with the reaction his attention was receiving and strained upwards, now clamping his lips over the smooth area below Nicky's pussy. He sucked against the sensitive skin and continued to press his tongue firmly against it, even moving his mouth over her bum-hole and wiggling his tongue against it for a moment. As he slid his mouth back towards her pussy, still with his lips pressed firmly against her, he felt Nicky tense up and her mouth move off his cock.

"Oh my god. Uuggghhhhh," she cried, and her body began to jerk convulsively.

He felt a rush of wetness in his mouth and slid his tongue inside her, lapping eagerly.

Nicky had been well focussed on pleasuring Doug's hard cock with her mouth, sucking and licking with care to ensure she didn't take him too far too soon. She had been enjoying herself, feeling the sense of power as she felt his balls tightening and then relaxing again as she varied the intensity of her activity. It turned her on to have his cock in her mouth, and the feeling was further enhanced by Doug's oral attention at the other end. She been well in control until she felt his tongue straying below the entrance to her pussy onto her favourite and most sensitive area. The state of her excitement mounted, yet still she focussed on sucking him but, as she felt the powerful strokes of his tongue and his mouth clamp over her most private of places, she lost it!

The orgasm hit her suddenly and her head pulled back involuntarily, allowing Doug's cock to slip out of her mouth. She could feel her heart pounding as she let out her exclamation and the animal-like grunt. Just when she thought she was at the peak of her climax she felt Doug's tongue sliding deep inside her pussy and she was taken to yet further heights. She had read about women totally losing control of themselves at moments like this, and she felt she was as close as she had ever been to doing so. She may even have let out a small leak, she couldn't be sure, but at that moment she didn't care. She gave herself completely to the overwhelming ecstasy and just let her body do what it needed to do.

Doug was also taken by surprise at the sudden intensity of Nicky's reaction. Did he do that? He had never had such a reaction before. He continued licking gently at Nicky's nether regions, being familiar with the post-orgasmic sensitivity, and the need for her to come down slowly. The fact that Nicky had stopped sucking his cock was completely unimportant to him as he basked in the wonderful glow of knowing that he had given his partner the ultimate satisfaction.

Doug's technique had undoubtedly advanced in leaps and bounds thanks to Nicky taking him in hand, quite literally! He was still inexperienced in some ways though, and this led him to believe that Nicky would now need some time to recover, in the way that a man does after coming. He was about to get another important lesson.

Nicky's mind was slowly clearing after her shuddering climax, but she was most certainly not finished yet. Quite the opposite! She slid carefully off Doug onto the bed and then got to her feet, taking him by the hand and pulling him up as well. With a glance in the mirror, she positioned herself as close to the wardrobe doors as she could while still being able to reach the bed.

She almost wrapped herself around him as she pulled him close for the most passionate kiss Doug had ever experienced. They tasted each other's juices on their lips and their tongues danced a mating dance with one another. Nicky pulled back and, placing her hands on the cheeks of Doug's face she stared into his eyes.

"Now I want you fuck me as hard as you can. I so want you inside me!"

With that, she turned around and placed her hands flat on the bed, bending at the waist and thrusting her bum out towards Doug. She turned her head so she could watch in the mirror and saw Doug position himself behind her. She could see him guiding his stiff cock towards her pussy with his hands and felt the tip slide into her tingling hole. Doug's hands grabbed urgently at her hips and he pulled himself towards her, plunging his throbbing organ deep inside her.

Doug was totally inflamed by the sight of Nicky in this most submissive of positions. He was by nature quite a gentle man, but now he found himself pounding into her as if his life depended on it. She could feel his urgency in the way he thrust into her. Time and again with an ever increasing tempo, his full 8 inches slid into her. His hands gripped her hips and his thumbs pressed hard onto the cheeks of her firm bottom. With each thrust her cheeks parted giving him a view which pushed him ever closer to the edge.

Contrary to Doug's expectations, Nicky's level of arousal had remained very high and was now climbing still further. She had barely come down from her first orgasm and now she was quickly escalating towards another one. She could feel the broad head of Doug's cock pressing firmly against the walls of her pussy as he drove it into her. She had always been inclined towards gentler love-making, but now she just wanted to be fucked! Doug's balls were brushing against the inside of her thighs and his firm belly was slapping up against the cheeks of her bum. Sloppy, wet noises were emanating from her pussy as their plentiful juices combined. She felt his hands leave her hips and move up to her boobs, grasping them firmly and locating her hard nipples with his fingers. He pinched firmly.

For the second time in a few minutes she felt herself coming.

"Ffuuuccckkkkk!" was all she could exclaim as her body again began to spasm.

Doug felt the rising tension and Nicky's pussy tightened against his thrusting cock. He gave another 3 or 4 more thrusts and then couldn't contain himself any longer. For no conscious reason, he slid his cock out of her on the backstroke and, thrusting forward again, pressed the shaft of his cock against the crack of Nicky's firm bum, holding it there as his hips continued in their urgent rhythm.

There was an eruption! Thick spurts of sticky white cum burst forth and splattered all the way up Nicky's pale back, reaching as far as her shoulder blades. He thought he would never stop. He had seen some 'come scenes' in porn movies that he thought were quite unbelievable. Well he believed them now. Long white streaks of his hot semen painted Nicky's pale skin. Even as the last few muscle spasms were squeezing out the last few drops, he was looking down at Nicky's body thinking at least 3 guys had come all over her.

The whole scenario played through his head like a movie on super-fast forward. Watching Nicky pee, the shower together, the sucking in the mirror, the 69, that view and the final fucking scene, with the amazing double effect of watching it in the mirror as well. He felt his legs trembling as he stood behind Nicky, breathing hard, his erect penis still pressed firmly against her bottom and the final dribble of cum leaking out onto the lower part of her back.

Nicky was also panting. Her second orgasm had been almost as intense as the first and it had taken all her resolve to stop herself collapsing onto the bed. She hadn't initially felt Doug pull out of her, such was the level of her focus but, as the most intense waves began to subside, she became aware of the warm wetness spreading across her back. She found it surprisingly erotic, perhaps because it wasn't something she had felt before. She loved to feel a man cum and would seek, by preference, to catch it in her mouth, so now feeling the sticky goo coating her was exciting.

As she knelt there, she felt a warm dribble run down her side and drip onto the sheet. She couldn't resist shifting her weight onto one arm and scoop up the drip with a finger on her other hand. She transported it to her mouth and sucked the cum off her finger.

"Yum. What a great way to finish," she thought.

The sweaty couple held their position for a couple of minutes until their breathing had returned to normal. It was Doug who broke the silence.

"Do you think you can stay there until I get something to clean you up a bit?"

Nicky giggled. "I guess I'm pretty messy, right?"

"Err, yep. Very!"

"No problem."

Doug eased back and took hold of his softening cock to try to contain any further drips. He moved briskly out of the room and reappeared a few seconds later with one of the towels they used for the shower.

"Wow," laughed Nicky. "A bath towel. You must have been good!"

"Well it might be a bit over the top," he grinned, "But only a bit!"

Nicky shifted position slightly and leaned over to get a look in the mirror. She caught a quick glimpse of her cum-splattered back before Doug hastily applied the towel, seeing a large pool about to spill over the edge and dribble onto the sheet. They both burst out laughing.

During his swift bathroom trip Doug had the presence of mind to also grab a toilet roll. Having towelled Nicky's back to remove the majority of the stickiness, they both lay back on the bed and Doug made good use of the toilet roll, cleaning himself up a bit.

They lay back and relaxed, chatting and giggling in such a comfortable manner that it was hard to believe they had only met for the first time at 9.30 that morning, less than 10 hours ago. They snuggled up in each other's arms enjoying that wonderful post-coital feeling for the second time that day.

Nicky suddenly gave a start and sat up abruptly.

"Shit," she exclaimed. I'm supposed to eating with my room-mate tonight. What time is it?"

"6.45pm he replied, glancing at his bedside clock."

"Shit," she repeated. "If I dash I can still make it."

Nicky was suddenly a frenzy of activity. She leapt up and rummaged through her hurriedly-discarded pile of clothes trying to identify which items were which. She found her knickers and was about to slip them on when she paused and smiled. She tossed the tiny panties, still damp at crotch, to Doug who caught them deftly.

"Put those in your carrier bag. You can think of me when you next look at that 'Kinky Cops' DVD."

Doug was taken aback, but wasn't about to complain. He was, however, suddenly seized by an unhappy thought.

"Does that mean we're not going to see each other again?" he asked, the disappointment obvious in his tone.

"Nooooo!" relied Nicky. "That wasn't what I meant at all." She trotted over and kissed him fully on the lips, this time in affection rather than lust. "You'll definitely see me again." She continued.

Doug felt a deep pleasure spread though him. Of course he had loved every moment of today's erotic encounter, but he had developed stronger feelings for this young woman than he would have thought possible after just a few hours of her company.

Nicky finished dressing quickly, looked around for her jacket and then remembered she had left it in the kitchen. Doug grabbed a pair of jogging pants off the floor and slipped them on. Together they trotted down the stairs and retrieved the rest of Nicky's stuff from the kitchen.

"Thanks for a lovely day," said Nicky in all sincerity. "Sorry I have to dash."

"Here," responded Doug, fumbling on the window sill and handing Nicky a small piece of paper. "That's my card. My mobile number's on it. Call me or message me."

"I promise." She meant it. "God do I need another shower," she giggled feeling a rather uncomfortable dry crustiness developing across her back. Clearly the towel had only dealt with some of Doug's deposits. "Eww!"

They both laughed. It was a happy end to a great day. Doug swung the door front open, Nicky stepped through it, paused briefly to peck him on the cheek and then she was gone.