Community Relations Ch. 03

Story Info
Doug and Nicky’s dinner date comes to a sticky end.
11.5k words
4.32
4.6k
5
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Standfans
Standfans
14 Followers

Nicky and Doug had first met 10 days ago. It was a chance encounter which led to a most unexpected afternoon of passion. Both had been rather drunk after finishing off a bottle of home-made elderberry wine and, whilst Doug had woken the following morning feeling as if all his dreams had come true, Nicky had woken with something of a feeling of apprehension.

As she recalled the events of the previous afternoon, she found herself torn between embarrassment at some of her uncharacteristic behaviour, and a genuine desire to meet up with Doug again. He seemed to be a kind, if rather inexperienced guy, although clearly had a couple of kinky ideas and behaviours. What amazed Nicky was the effect those behaviours had on her! She had found herself enjoying watching a couple having sex in the lane behind Doug's house, and had then turned sex instructor for her less experienced partner. Whilst Nicky was no shy virgin, her behaviour had been out of character, particularly as she had been wearing her Police uniform at the time, well for some of the time anyway!

The situation played on her mind for the whole of the next day. As she was leaving his flat, she had assured Doug she would call or message him, and she had taken his number, but she was concerned about getting together with him again, and what she might find herself doing next! She loved her job and didn't want to jeopardise it by doing anything which could be regarded as bringing the Police Force into disrepute.

She mulled it over for fully 48 hours before coming to her conclusion.

Doug must have checked his phone every 20 minutes for almost all of that 48 hours. He found Nicky intoxicating. He had been attracted to her almost instantly and was thrilled to find she shared his interest in collectibles, specifically, in Nicky's case, old Police stuff. He couldn't have imagined in his wildest dreams the erotic afternoon they had shared together, and he felt sure she would call. So why hadn't she?

He was just settling down in front of the TV in the early evening when his phone vibrated and chirped its little notification. He grabbed it in the same way he had done a dozen times during the past 2 days, each time having been disappointed. This time, at last, it was a message from Nicky.

"Hi. It's Nicky," he read. "You free to chat?"

"Sure," he typed hurriedly, whilst somehow trying to sound as casual as he could. At least now he had her number. He pressed 'send.'

The phone rang almost immediately and he heard Nicky's cheery voice. His heart gave a leap. He had really begun to fear she might not call.

The call was friendly and chatty, but fairly brief. After exchanging pleasantries Nicky suggested they meet up for coffee at the local coffee shop after she finished work at 2pm the following day. She thought it would be a good idea to meet on neutral territory to see if the connection they had felt during their first meeting had been a genuine one, or had been a result of the unexpectedly strong booze. Doug, unsurprisingly, was very much up for the rendezvous.

2pm the following day came around quickly and the couple met with a degree of apprehension on both sides. The coffee shop was a locally owned business, not one of the big chains, and had a relaxed, comfortable atmosphere. It was laid out with a series of small cosy alcoves and furnished with an eclectic collection of second-hand armchairs. Their meeting was friendly rather than passionate, pretty much a 'first date' type of get-together. They got on well, chatting comfortably, and, after passing an enjoyable hour together agreed to go for an Italian meal the following evening.

At 7pm the next day, Doug was waiting at the door of 'La Toscana' to meet Nicky. Both had gone for the 'smart but casual' look and they kissed warmly, any anxiety having largely been allayed by yesterday's warm chat. Doug noticed the subtle fragrance of Nicky's perfume as he leaned in to kiss her. They were shown to a quiet table towards the dimly lit rear of the restaurant and they ordered drinks. The conversation flowed easily, along with the Chianti, and both were surprised at how relaxed they felt with one another. It had been a good idea to again meet up at a neutral venue, this time for a longer period of time, but they need not have worried. Their first impressions of one another had been borne out by the two follow-up meetings and, when the time came to say goodnight, both were more than happy to share a kiss and a cuddle in the lane outside.

Doug was the perfect gentleman and walked Nicky home. It was about 15 minutes away from the restaurant, and in the opposite direction from his flat, but he was happy to spend the additional time with her. As they walked, he admired her athletic legs and the way she moved effortlessly on her surprisingly high heeled shoes.

Nicky spent the final few minutes of the walk trying to decide whether or not to invite him in. Her 'home' was in fact a small flat which she was sharing temporarily with a work colleague until she could find something more suitable. She had already looked at a couple of places, but they were very expensive, rather shabby, and not even in a nice part of town. For now she would have to put up with the temporary place.

When they arrived outside the small flat, a modern apartment in a purpose built block, Nicky had made up her mind.

"I'm afraid my room-mate is at home this evening and I'm not sure I'm ready yet to tell her that I have met someone," she explained. "Thanks for a lovely evening. I've really enjoyed myself."

She placed her arms around Doug's waist and drew him closer. They kissed, more passionately than before, their tongues meeting and snaking sensuously together. Doug felt his hopes rising but Nicky was going to be firm.

"I've got a busy few days ahead," she said, "but how would you like to come round here for a meal next Saturday evening? Laura, that's my room-mate, will be out. She's already said she is meeting a friend in town in the afternoon and they plan to have a meal and go to a club in the evening. She thinks she'll maybe end up staying with the friend that night, so we should have the place to ourselves."

Doug was disappointed that the evening appeared to be ending, and that he wasn't going to see Nicky again for another week, but the invitation was clearly something to look forward to!

"Love to. Sounds great. What time do you want me?"

"Now would be good," she smiled teasingly, "but 7-ish next Saturday will have to do!"

They grinned at one another and spent another 2 or 3 minutes kissing and cuddling before Nicky broke away reluctantly.

"Right, I really must go," she said firmly. "Thanks again, and I'll look forward to Saturday. I'm cooking. Anything you don't like?"

Doug shook his head. "Not really," he replied. "I'm game for most things."

They smiled again at one another. They seemed to do that a lot! Their shared liking for a bit of innuendo had been immediately obvious when they first met. They kissed goodnight then Nicky turned and walked into the building leaving Doug to watch her climb up to the first floor and let herself into the flat.

Doug strolled home, pleased at the way things had gone, although disappointed he hadn't been invited in. He had really enjoyed kissing Nicky again and had hoped he might get the opportunity for more, but perhaps next weekend would prove to be better. They would be at Nicky's place and should be alone.

It took him over half an hour to reach his flat. He let himself in and almost immediately went upstairs to his bedroom. He rummaged in his bedside cabinet, pulled out a carrier bag and extracted Nicky's black thong from it. She had left it with him after their first day together, and he had sniffed the crotch a few times since. He again held it to his nose and inhaled, getting the wonderful aroma of Nicky's pussy. His cock immediately sprang to attention and he reached into his jeans and began to stroke it, Nicky's panties held against his nose. This would have to do for tonight.

So it was, a long week later, that Doug found himself trying to decide what to wear for his dinner date. This required more thought than the evening at the Italian restaurant. After all, there was a good chance, he hoped, that the meal at Nicky's flat might lead to more. Depending on whether Laura did indeed decide to stay at a friend's, he might get to spend the night with Nicky, something he had been looking forward to since that first day. He'd also have to take her something nice, perhaps a bottle of wine and some flowers? He looked at his watch. Still plenty of time to go down the main street and choose something.

Meanwhile, Nicky was also getting ready. She had done her shopping the previous day. Nothing too adventurous and nothing that would need an enormous amount of preparation. Her basic plan had been something meaty for the main and something chocolatey for the dessert, so the starter would have to be light. As for what to wear, she fancied a dress; very different from her uniform from the first occasion, and an opportunity to give Doug a thrill with some sexy undies.

As planned, Laura left about 3pm to meet her friend, a girl she met during Police training who lived and worked across the other side of town. Their weekends off didn't match up very often, so they tried to take advantage of them whenever they came around.

That left the kitchen, and indeed the whole flat, clear for Nicky. She wasn't a great cook, but liked to have a go at stuff when she had guests. She usually kept things simple and found the policy worked well for stress-free preparation and a relaxed evening. Having set things up nicely so there was the absolute minimum to do once Doug had arrived, she trotted off the bathroom to shower and get dressed. As the warm water trickled down her naked body, her mind wandered through some sexy mental images of what she hoped might happen later.

At 7.04pm, the buzzer on the intercom system sounded. Nicky had texted the number of the flat to Doug and he already knew where the building was. He felt that to arrive early would be impolite and he didn't want to appear on the stroke of 7, so he walked around the block to pass the last few minutes and arrive a 'fashionable' 4 minutes late.

Nicky had been expecting him, but still jumped at the sudden sound of the buzzer. She lifted the handset, saw Doug on the video screen, and pressed the button to unlock the main entrance door.

A few seconds later Doug was standing at the door to the flat itself. Nicky greeted him with a kiss and was delighted to receive a pretty bouquet of flowers in exchange. Doug had given some consideration to the type of flowers. He had felt that red roses would be a bit too much for the first time, but had gone for a largely red theme anyway, with anemones and roses offset with cream varieties of the same flowers. Nicky was very appreciative and thought again what a considerate guy he was. No cheap petrol station bunches of flowers here!

Once inside the door, Nicky took Doug's coat and hung it on the back of the door, allowing Doug his first view of the flat.

It was a typical modern apartment; smallish rooms and much lower ceilings than in Doug's more traditional place. Everything was a bit clinical for his liking, almost sterile he thought, but it was probably rented and had been furnished to be inoffensive and universally appealing.

The small entrance hall had 4 doors leading off it. One led to the main living space, a large open-plan living room / dining kitchen. The flooring was pale laminate, and the L-shaped sofa a trendy design. Doug preferred something a bit more traditional, something comfortable, with arms that he could lounge back on, or even sleep on if he felt like it. He couldn't imagine sleeping on that one. It wasn't long enough. The kitchen and dining table were very shiny and stylish and looked exactly like they belonged in an IKEA catalogue. Actually they probably did! There was no doubt it looked attractive and clean, it just wasn't really Doug's taste.

"There's not much to see really," announced Nicky, nodding towards the window and the rather anonymous view. "Pretty much all my personal stuff is in storage until I find somewhere of my own. Laura rents this place and it suits her. I shouldn't really be staying here, but it is just temporary so I don't suppose anyone will mind."

A second door led to the small bathroom, well shower room to be strictly accurate. In common with many modern flats there was no bath. Again, everything was very clean and functional.

The third door was a good sized walk-in cupboard, shelved for plenty of storage, and with a tall space for larger items such as brushes and the ironing board.

The final door led to the bedroom, there was only one. It was a good size with the usual mirrored wardrobes along one wall. Unusually there were two single beds.

"There is normally a double bed in here," Nicky explained. "Nothing like the size of yours of course. Laura offered to put me up for a few weeks and arranged for a friend to temporarily store the double bed and lend her these two singles. It isn't ideal sharing a room, but we often work different shifts and it should only be for a short time until I find somewhere."

Doug pulled a face. He couldn't imagine sharing a room with someone, unless it was a girlfriend of course. He was an only child, had never had to stay in 'digs', and had always enjoyed the luxury and privacy of a room to himself.

They walked into the kitchen area and Doug put down the bottle of wine he was still carrying. He had chosen a red; a Chilean Merlot which had been recommended by the wine shop near his flat.

"Ah. Good choice," smiled Nicky, and reached over for her purchase, placing it down next to Doug's. She had also gone for red, knowing that she was cooking beef. Her selection was a French Cabernet Sauvignon, another safe bet.

"Looks as though we won't go short," she grinned. "Which one first?"

"Ladies first of course," he said generously, and picked up the bottle of Cabernet. "Should I do the honours?"

Nicky handed him the corkscrew and busied herself putting the flowers into a vase. She placed them on a table near the TV then returned to the kitchen area to take the starter out of the fridge. She had made quite a simple green salad with Parma ham and some thin slices of pear. It was nicely arranged on the plate with a drizzle of French mustard dressing.

The wine was poured into the large glasses and they settled down at the table.

"To the chef," toasted Doug. They laughed and clinked glasses.

As previously, they chatted easily, sipping their wine and enjoying each other's company. After about 10 minutes, they decided it was time to tuck into their starter. It was a light start to the evening in every sense. As they ate, they each took the time to examine each other's choice of clothing.

Doug had gone for pale beige chinos, not the pleated-front style because he thought they made him look fat. He had visited a number of shops before he found this pair. He was also wearing a tasteful polo shirt, navy with some paler fine stripes on it and untucked at the waist. A pair of tan and navy leather deck shoes, worn without socks completed the ensemble.

"Rather continental," thought Nicky, slightly surprised.

She had chosen a summery cotton dress with a fairly low scooped neckline; an abstract pattern in quite bright colours with quite a full, pleated lower half. It was a modest length coming down to just above her knees. She didn't have bare legs, choosing tights (or maybe stockings Doug hoped) and some attractive open-toed red sandals with a reasonably high heel. Considering her sexual performance at his place a few days ago, Doug was surprised at how conservative her outfit was.

"Very pretty though," he thought.

The first course was finished quickly and Nicky leaned over to clear away the empty plates, deliberately affording Doug a quick look at her cleavage. No sports bra this time, but an attractive lacy mauve-coloured one.

She moved through to the kitchen and spent a few minutes serving the main course; home-made beef bourguignon with rice. She guessed Doug liked rich meat dishes, and she enjoyed French food, but she tried to stay away from too many potatoes as she had a tendency to put on weight easily. With her back turned to Doug, he was able to admire the rear view, and the way her floaty dress emphasised her athletic, muscular figure.

Nicky returned with the plates and they continued their meal. The Cabernet Sauvignon was a good accompaniment to the meat, and slipped down very easily, so the bottle was soon empty. The Merlot was duly opened and, after a quick taste, they both agreed the wine shop had made a good recommendation.

The table was a small round one so they were able to sit quite close to one another. Nicky had an attractive habit of reaching out at times during the conversation and touching Doug on the arm. It was an engaging mannerism which she usually used unconsciously, but tonight she made a particular point of brushing her fingers a little longer than normal on Doug's bare skin.

She had gone for an overall French theme for the food, which included some roughly cut slices of baguette on a plate in the centre of the table. She had helped herself to couple of slices during the meal and Doug had followed her lead even though this wasn't an eating habit he was very familiar with. Clearly he had never been to France on holiday! As the last few morsels disappeared, Nicky selected another slice of bread and looked at Doug enquiringly.

"Aren't you going to finish it off properly?"

Doug looked slightly puzzled, so Nicky broke a piece off her bread, leaned over and wiped it through the sauce on Doug's plate before offering it to his lips. He smiled, opened his mouth and Nicky gently placed the bread inside, ensuring she brushed her fingers on Doug's lip. It tasted good and Doug decided he liked this game!

He returned the compliment, soaking some of Nicky's sauce into a piece of the French bread and offering it to her. She kept her lips shut for a moment then opened her mouth, leaned forward and took the whole thing, including Doug's fingers into her mouth. He didn't pull away and she sucked gently, taking a hold of Doug's wrist and slowly withdrawing her head whilst sucking along the length of his finger. It was all very suggestive.

There was enough remaining red wine sauce to continue their little game for a couple of minutes, with the finger-sucking getting more and more explicit, and Doug found himself getting quite turned-on as Nicky simulated oral sex on his finger whilst staring into his eyes!

Much as Doug was enjoying the experience, he felt an increasingly urgent need to visit the bathroom and excused himself from the table. In addition to answering the call of nature it also gave him the opportunity to wash his hands and re-arrange his underwear which had begun to tighten during the finger-sucking! His short absence also gave Nicky a chance to clear away the dishes, wipe the table and take the wine glasses over to the sofa.

When Doug returned she smiled at him with her twinkly eyes.

"I thought we should have a comfy seat for a few minutes before we tackle dessert."

Nicky had chosen a relaxing mix of music for tonight's playlist and had switched off the bright kitchen light leaving a couple of side lamps casting a warm glow around the room. Doug sat next to her on the sofa and she handed him his glass.

"To cosy nights in," she toasted.

"Cosy nights," he echoed and they chinked glasses and sipped the Merlot.

Nicky leaned over and kissed Doug's lips, stained a darker red than usual by the wine. She had been looking forward to this evening and was hoping for a repeat of the fun they had enjoyed on the day of their first meeting. She was no nymphomaniac, but had a healthy appetite for sex and, with the exception of that one fabulous afternoon, she had been rather deprived in recent months. In truth she had asked for a move to this area to get away from her last posting because she found her male colleagues too pushy by far. In her opinion they were way too fond of themselves and she had frequently been sexually harassed. The Sergeant was no better than the cops, so there was little point in complaining, and she had voted with her feet. A kind, gentle man like Doug, with no macho ego to massage was much more her type.

Standfans
Standfans
14 Followers