Community Relations Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doug, responding to her kiss, put down his glass on the low table and leaned in to get closer. He placed his arms around her shoulders and kissed her. In spite of his relative inexperience sexually, he was a good kisser and gently sucked her lip before flicking his tongue against hers. Nicky also put down her glass and soon they were pressed together in a tight embrace.

Their kissing quickly became more urgent and they cuddled as closely together as they reasonably could on the sofa. It was immediately obvious to both of them that they were both becoming aroused.

Doug slid his hand around from Nicky's shoulders and cupped her right breast through her dress. He ran his thumb over the surface feeling for her nipple and was rewarded as he felt the little bud stiffening even as he brushed his fingers over it.

Nicky nibbled his bottom lip between her teeth and slowly slid her hand down his body until it was resting in his lap. She very gently ran her fingers over the crotch of his chinos and could feel the outline of his growing cock through the fabric. She squeezed it gently then, rather abruptly got to her feet. Doug stared up at her slightly surprised.

She stood in front of him, facing him, about 4 feet away. She smiled sexily, her athletic body swaying to the gentle rhythm of the background music, and she reached her hand back to between her shoulder blades. It took Doug a couple of moments to realise that she was unzipping her dress, and he leaned back on the sofa to drink in the view.

Nicky slowly slid the zip down, all the way to her waist and turned around slowly. She did a full 360 degree turn, just enough to allow him to see the extent of her bare back; bare that is apart from the mauve strap of her bra.

As she finished her little spin, she shrugged her shoulders and the upper part of the dress fell away giving Doug the first unrestricted view of her underwear. The bra was a pretty lacy one, quite full in the cup and underwired. He already knew she had good-sized boobs, so anything less than a well-fitting supportive bra would be a waste of time. This one was from her favourite shop, and was a balconette-style, which enhanced the shape and showed off her breasts to their best advantage. It was certainly a lot sexier than the practical sports bra she wore for work.

Nicky crossed her arms in front of her chest, ran her hands down her shoulders and stroked them slowly down onto the front of her bra, circling her fingers over the nipples and making them stand out through the lacy fabric. She cupped her boobs in her hands and pressed them together, lifting up slightly and creating an exaggerated cleavage. Doug approved!

Next, she took half a pace back and, using her hands to assist, wriggled her hips allowing the summery dress to slide with a quiet swish to the floor. Doug involuntarily drew in a breath.

She was wearing matching lacy knickers, not a thong this time, but a hipster style, high cut at the leg and low at the waist. Even better, she was wearing a matching mauve suspender belt with very sheer pale tan stockings; not fishnets, and very classy looking. Nicky had bought them specially and they were an expensive pair, much smoother than the cheaper ones and felt very sexy on her skin. Like many women, she loved wearing nice undies. They made her feel special.

She stepped out of her dress and stood in front of Doug for a few seconds to watch his reaction. She wasn't disappointed. His eyes were wide and she was sure she could see the bulge in the front of his trousers growing.

She did another of her little twirls, this time pausing for a moment with her back to him whilst looking over her shoulder into his eyes. She ran her hands over the cheeks of her sexy bum, tracing the leg line of her panties with her fingers. She turned back around to the front and ran her fingers down the straps of her suspenders, twanging them as she did so. The taut elastic made a naughty 'snap' noise as it slapped against the skin of her thigh.

She stepped forward placing her right foot on the sofa next to where the still-wide-eyed Doug was sitting. She reached down and took him by the hand, placing his palm on her ankle. Doug got the message and, with a gentle touch, ran his hand slowly up the sheer stocking. It felt so silky under his fingers.

His hand glided up Nick's leg, past her knee, across her thigh and reached the lacy band at the top. He slipped a finger inside and ran it around, feeling the warmth of her skin. He traced his finger slowly upwards, across the bare part of Nicky's upper thigh and brushed briefly onto the lacy edge of her panties.

"Do you like it?" she murmured.

What a question!! Of course he liked it, and she knew it. He was almost salivating!

Nicky reached out her hand, taking hold of Doug's outstretched fingers and raising him to his feet. She draped her arms around his neck and kissed him. She was feeling very horny and it showed on her face. She was in the mood to play the temptress.

She ran her fingers over the front of Doug's polo shirt, then placed the palms of her hands on the surface, allowing the warmth of her hands to seep into Doug's chest. Her fingers sought out his nipples, found the slight bumps through his shirt, and circled around and over them. Doug had never really felt that he had sensitive nipples, but Nicky's touch was definitely doing it for him.

She reached out and began to unbutton his shirt. Being a polo there were only 3 buttons, and only 2 of them were fastened, so it didn't take long. She passed her hands downwards, took hold of the hem of his shirt and lifted upwards. Doug obligingly raised his arms and quickly found himself standing in front of Nicky bare-chested.

Doug wasn't a strapping man by any means, but he was smooth skinned and quite athletic. He was pleasing on Nicky's eye as he stood there in front of her, and she pressed herself against him, feeling his smooth skin brushing against her sensitive nipples. She lowered herself slowly to her knees taking in the waft of his aftershave as she did so. It was the 'Old Spice' again and Nicky guessed it was the only one he had. She would have to buy him something else sometime, not that she disliked his existing one, but there were plenty of nicer, more modern choices out there.

Her face was now level with Doug's groin and she paused to admire the now large bulge in the front of his chinos. She leaned forwards and gently kissed along the length of the lump lurking behind the straining fabric. Doug felt little butterflies in his tummy. Apart from that one fabulous afternoon with Nicky the previous week, his experience was very limited and he was keenly anticipating the delights to follow.

Nicky reached out a finger and traced a line along the length of his bulge before reaching up and unfastening the button at the waistband. She took hold of the zip and slowly, teasingly, slid it downwards. The tightness in his trousers lessened and his boxers began to appear, pushed into view by his ever stiffening cock. He had bought new boxers for the occasion, trying to guess what he thought she might like. They were silk, a pale blue with a darker blue and gold paisley style pattern through them. Nicky passed her finger over the surface and let out an appreciative, "Mmmmm."

She pulled down on his trousers which came down easily. They were a thin material and offered little resistance. Doug was able to slip off his deck shoes and Nicky swiftly guided the trouser legs off over his feet.

She leaned back slightly and surveyed Doug in his boxer shorts. They had a pleasing sheen to them and were smooth and silky to the touch. Unsurprisingly they were pushed out a long way at the front and Nicky couldn't resist placing her hand fully over the bulge caused by Doug's straining penis. She pressed her hand upwards, pushing Doug's cock firmly against his body still under his pants. As she watched, a small dark stain appeared at the top end of the bulge. As she had anticipated, Doug was leaking precum into his pants. She already knew he got very wet when he was excited, and she loved it. She placed her finger excitedly onto the stain and rubbed gently, smearing the stickiness into the fabric over the head of Doug's cock. She looked up at him, conveyed her slippery finger towards her lips, opened her mouth and sucked her finger provocatively. Doug's cock twitched with excitement, causing him to leak another dribble into his boxers.

Nicky rose to her feet and kissed Doug passionately.

"I think it's time to go through to the bedroom don't you?"

Doug, being a generally tidy sort of guy, automatically picked up the discarded clothes and carried them through to the bedroom. Nicky trotted into the kitchen area for a moment, calling out,

"I'll be through in a sec."

Doug found a free corner and dropped the small pile of clothes on the floor. Not knowing which bed was Nicky's he just stood for a few moments waiting for her to appear. When she did she was carrying two bowls, one larger than the other. She nodded her head at the bed furthest from the door.

"That's mine. Make yourself comfy. I thought I'd bring dessert through."

She placed the bowls on the bed. The larger of the two contained about a dozen large profiteroles. The smaller bowl, which was warm to the touch, contained chocolate sauce.

They both sat on the edge of the bed, one on either side of the bowls. Nicky leaned over and kissed Doug then reached down into the larger bowl. She daintily picked up a profiterole between her finger and thumb and transported it over towards the second bowl, where she lowered about half of it into the sauce. As she lifted it up, the gooey sauce coated the pastry thickly and she allowed a couple of moments for the stringy drips to fall back into the bowl. Once she thought it was ready, she held it out to Doug's waiting lips.

Doug quickly tried to assess whether he could take it all in one mouthful, but realising that, at best, that would look greedy, he decided to bite off the chocolaty half. He closed his lips around it and bit into the pastry with his front teeth. Whilst this may have been a better idea than just cramming the whole thing into his mouth, it was still a messy business. The thick cream oozed out of the sides of the large globe of pastry and started to dribble down his chin. Not only that, but he hadn't quite been quick enough to get it into his mouth, and a drip of the chocolate sauce escaped and dripped down onto his chest.

Doug looked embarrassed and began to apologise. Nicky however was triumphant and quickly silenced Doug's apologies. It was all going nicely to plan!

In her opinion, the cream was the more urgently in need of attention. She leaned forwards, extended her tongue and gave Doug's chin a long, wet lick before gently grasping his bottom lip between her lips and sucking on it. Next, she lowered her head and placed her lips around the drip of chocolate sauce on his chest. She sucked and played her tongue against it, cleaning him up nicely and getting a reward for doing it. What was not to like about this!

Nicky sat up again, smiled sexily at Doug and allowed him, now that he had overcome his surprise, to enjoy his profiterole. Meanwhile she dipped the remaining half in the bowl of sauce and popped it into her mouth. The two of them smiled slightly messy smiles at one another and savoured their sweet treats. Once finished, they leaned together and kissed again, tasting the sweet sauce on each other's lips.

Now it was Doug's turn. He dipped the pastry into the sauce, paused for a few seconds, then offered it to Nicky. She was more practiced and had a better eating technique, so managed to bite off half of the profiterole whilst containing the dribbles. Doug's anticipation had been high, and this was something of an anti-climax. He consoled himself by dipping the other half and popping it into his mouth.

Nicky noticed his slightly disappointed look and lifted the two bowls over onto the bedside cabinet. She stood up and turned to face Doug.

"The choice of dessert was very deliberate," she explained. "Profiteroles are always messy things to eat. The thing is, messy can sometimes be fun," and she gave a naughty little laugh.

She slowly and deliberately reached behind her back and, with a practiced hand, unclasped her bra. She slipped it off her shoulders and Doug once again gazed on her lovely firm boobs and dark nipples. Dropping her bra on the floor she reached out and dipped her finger into the bowl of chocolate sauce. Without giving Doug a moment to think, she ran her chocolaty finger over her left nipple, giving it a generous coating.

Doug's eyes were on stalks. He had read about the naughty boxes of 'chocolate nipples' sold as fun gifts by some adult shops, but this was the real thing! As he leaned forwards, Nicky bent her knees slightly bringing her boobs with range. Doug's tongue snaked out towards Nicky's chocolaty nipple and he made contact. He swirled his tongue over the surface, enjoying the sweet flavour, but enjoying the firm texture of Nicky's nipple under his tongue even more. He drew it between his lips and sucked on it firmly. Nicky always enjoyed having her nipples sucked, and she felt a little leak of love juice dribble into her knickers. She repeated the process with the other nipple and let out a little moan of pleasure as Doug's lips performed the clean-up.

She noticed that Doug's attractive boxers were now looking distinctly wet at the front. The colour emphasised any slight damp patch, so perhaps hadn't been the best choice ...... but then again ......! None-the-less, she decided it was time to remove them. She signalled for him to stand and, without any further delay, pulled the elastic away from his body allowing his stiff cock to spring free. She slid his pants down and he stepped out of them.

The large purple head of Doug's penis was glistening with his slippery precum. She dipped a finger into the chocolate sauce once more and dolloped a generous blob onto the swollen head, then used her whole hand to smear the chocolate all over the surface, mixing it with his sticky secretions. Her hand stroked along the length of Doug's hard cock, the sticky sauce coating it nicely. The warmth of the sauce felt good and the naughtiness of what was happening brought a shiver of excitement to both of them.

Of course the next step was to start cleaning him up! Nicky lowered her head and took a long slow lick along the entire length of the shaft of Doug's throbbing 8 inch cock. Oral sex was always one of her favourites, and the taste of the sauce mingled with Doug's juices was delicious, a bit like the 'hint of salt' chocolate that Nicky was very fond of.

She took the head between her lips, sucked gently and licked her tongue all over it, lapping up the sticky mixture. Next she placed her lips around the side of the shaft and sucked and licked her way along the entire length, cleaning him as she went. The sight was almost enough to cause Doug to shoot his load there and then, but he managed to bring himself under control just in time.

Nicky had turned her attention to his balls now, and was licking them enthusiastically, removing the last traces of the chocolate. She was proud of herself. Not even a small smear on the bed covers! Her hand was a different matter. She surveyed it and tied to figure out if she could clean it quickly with her tongue, but it looked just too messy and would take too long to no good effect. She opened a drawer in the bedside cabinet and took out a packet of 'wet wipes'. It was the work of a few seconds to clean herself up and, as she dropped the sticky wipe into the nearby waste bin, she was not surprised to see that Doug had lost none of his excitement.

Far from it in fact. With an uncharacteristically decisive move he grabbed Nicky around the waist and threw her back onto the bed, quickly pouncing on her and kneeling with a leg on each side of her, effectively sitting on her midriff. Nicky squealed and giggled like a schoolgirl. Doug was laughing as well and pinned her to the bed. She struggled for a few seconds, not trying too hard just in case she got the better of him, but then lay still awaiting his next move with anticipation.

Doug reached over to the bowl of profiteroles, selected one, dipped it in the sauce and held it out towards Nicky's mouth. He had deliberately not waited for the sauce to stop dripping this time, and a couple of sticky drips landed on Nicky's boobs. She giggled and then lifted her head to take a bite of the pastry held between Doug's fingers. She wasn't quite so adept this time, and a small dribble of cream oozed onto her chin. They both smiled as she chewed her dessert. Doug looked at the other half and made as if to pop it in his mouth, but instead reached down and smeared the cream over Nicky's left breast and nipple. She squealed again. It was cold!

The two of them hadn't had such childish fun in years. Doug lowered his head and starting licking the cream and chocolate sauce off Nicky's boobs. He made no effort to be delicate, instead running his wet tongue in long lavish licks across her breasts. Every so often he would pause, take one of her nipples between his lips and suck it. The fact that she was pinned to the bed was really turning Nicky on. She was used to being in control with Doug and now he had unexpectedly turned the tables on her. She continued the pretence of struggling though, as it added to the fun.

Although Doug was naked and Nicky topless, she was still wearing her suspenders, stockings and panties. Doug hadn't yet really had time to appreciate her sexy undies, so he shuffled down Nicky's body, ending up sitting across her lower legs. From this vantage point he was able to drink in the wonderful view. The fact that she had put these on specifically for him felt very special.

He shuffled slightly lower, leaned forwards and brought his face level with Nicky's pelvis. He made no attempt to disguise his intentions, placing his nose against the crotch of her panties and breathing in deeply. The scent of Nicky's sexy aroma made his cock throb. It wasn't as noticeable as it had been on that first afternoon, but then she had been working all day, whereas now she was recently showered, but the unmistakable smell of sex was definitely there.

He kissed her panties, directly on the crotch and realised that they were quite damp. She was excited! He placed his mouth directly onto the crotch and exhaled through his mouth, in much the same way as you would if trying to mist a mirror with your breath. The sensation of Doug's hot breath through her panties was unexpected, and very exciting. She felt the sharp tingle of excitement rippling through her nether regions.

Doug extended his tongue and pressed the tip onto the crotch, wiggling it from side to side. Nicky's pussy was very wet under her pants, and when Doug's tongue pressed against the lacy fabric, it slid between her slippery labia. The resulting sight was fabulous; a thin strip of mauve lace was all that was visible framed on either side by Nicky's swollen pink pussy lips.

Doug placed his open mouth over the area and sucked, drawing the thing band of fabric out from between Nicky's labia. He continued to suck on the fabric, enjoying the taste, fantasy images flashing through his mind. He again kissed along the line of the fabric for a few seconds, but then was overcome by the desire to see Nicky with no knickers on. He took a hold of the elastic of her sexy panties and pulled down firmly. Nicky helpfully lifted her bum off the bed and her hipsters slipped off and were dropped onto the carpet.

Doug gazed at Nicky's pubic area, which must have been re-waxed as it was again pristine and hairless. Doug planted a kiss onto the smooth skin, then leaned over to the bedside cabinet. He picked up the smaller bowl and lifted it over to the bed where he dipped two fingers into the still warm chocolate. Slowly and deliberately, he rubbed his messy fingers over the smooth area, painting it a glistening brown. He leaned over to put the bowl back and held his fingers out towards Nicky. Starring into his eyes, she opened her mouth and took both his fingers in deeply, closing her lips around them and sucking crudely. She was in the mood to be dirty. Doug started to move his fingers gently in and out of her mouth in a simulated fucking motion, which they both found very erotic.