Community Relations Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicky spent a couple of minutes sucking and licking Doug's fingers in as slutty a way as she could. Doug couldn't believe how turned on he was getting just having his fingers sucked! His cock was dripping precum onto Nicky's belly.

Now it was his turn for the chocolate treat. He slid down the bed, simultaneously moving off her legs. He looked for the best angle and decided to kneel on the floor, hooking his arms behind Nicky's knees and pulling her towards the edge of the bed. Nicky shuffled around slightly and parted her legs. Doug moved in smoothly and began lapping at her mons with repeated little flicks of his tongue. It would take him quite a while to clean her up like this, but he wasn't complaining!!

Nicky lay back and savoured the sensation of Doug's warm tongue flicking across her smooth skin. She reflected that the dessert had been an inspiration and had really focussed both their attention on oral action, always a favourite of hers.

She closed her eyes and concentrated on the warm licking action of Doug's tongue. He was circling it slowly and moving slightly lower with each circuit. Her clit was already tingling when the tip of Doug's tongue made contact with it. The effect was almost like a small electric shock and she jerked slightly, letting out a gentle, "Ooohh."

Doug placed his hands on the inside of Nicky's thighs and gently used his fingers to spread open her labia. He looked longingly into her pink depths and slowly allowed his tongue to wonder down between her glistening lips. He took her clit gently between his lips and sucked the little bud into his mouth.

"Mmmmm," Nicky moaned.

His mouth moved inexorably lower, pressing on her urethra and flicking at the little hole with the tip of his tongue. His tongue slid next down the pink gash between Nicky's slippery labia and found the entrance to her pussy. He pulled back slightly so he could see her private delights, and moved his fingers slightly, stretching her hole open a little further. A dribble of her juices appeared and was just about to leak out when he swiftly re-applied his tongue and lapped it up, probing as deeply into her as his tongue would allow.

Nicky lay with her eyes closed enjoyed every movement of Doug's tongue. It was one of her favourite sensations, feeling a warm wet tongue deep inside her pussy. For her it was pretty much the ultimate in intimacy. Pretty much! There was one thing she found even more erotic and Doug knew exactly what it was.

He hooked his arms behind Nicky's knees again and pulled her a little further over the side of the bed, so her cheeks were just balanced on the edge, then he placed the palms of his hands on the back of her thighs and gently lifted. Nicky immediately understood the intention and, lying flat on her back, lifted her legs. Doug supported her with his hands and shifted his mouth even lower, clamping his lips over the smooth area of skin between the openings of her pussy and her anus. He remembered very well that Nicky had been completely overcome with excitement when he had licked her there before.

His lips and tongue went into overdrive. Alternating between little licks, thrusts of his firm tongue and warm sucking of the smooth area of skin, he could already detect that Nicky's breathing rate had increased. He licked slowly upwards, circling his tongue again around her pussy hole and moving on up to suck her sensitive clit and nip it between his wet lips. Then back down again, following the same route in reverse until he was kissing her perineum once again. He flicked his tongue against the surface gently, then pressed it harder so it pushed firmly against her underside.

"Uurrgghhh," she groaned.

He returned to the gentle lapping motion and extended the movement of his tongue slightly further, this time passing onto her tightly puckered anus. Nicky drew in a breath, not quite sure what to expect, but Doug made no attempt to penetrate her. He circled his tongue gently around her private hole and felt Nicky's hands feeling for the side the sides of his head, gripping and pulling him towards her. He could feel the tension rising in her body and he moved his mouth back to her perineum sucking against the sensitive area and pressing his tongue firmly against it whilst simultaneously sliding a finger in place to rub her clit.

It was exactly the right combination for Nicky who always loved being stimulated in multiple areas at once. If only more men were skilled and sensitive enough to do it!

"Uurrrgggh. Uuuuurrrrrggggghhhhhhh!"

Nicky let go. Doug could feel her muscles jerking and twitching against his mouth. He swirled his tongue slowly and firmly over the whole area, sliding up towards her pussy where he met a dribble of Nicky's juices oozing out of her. He loved knowing he could turn her on like this, and the taste of her cum drove him wild. He lapped it all up, surprised at just how much liquid she produced.

Nicky's head was spinning. She recalled showing Doug how she liked to be touched during their first encounter, and wow, was he a quick learner! Everyone had their favourites and Doug had certainly picked up on hers. He was more than happy to lick everywhere, but was careful not to cross any taboo boundaries that could be an instant turn-off. She was sure this was the reason she came with such intensity. She could trust him and relax completely allowing her body to climb to new heights.

Gradually her senses began to return. Although she was still in the recovery phase, she was keen to keep the momentum going. One orgasm certainly wasn't going to be enough for her tonight! She wriggled to her feet and with a reversal of Doug's sudden earlier move, she dragged Doug from his knees, spun him around and perched him on the bed in a similar position to the one she had been in earlier. She dropped to her knees and took a moment to appreciate Doug's rigid cock standing up proudly in front of her face.

Doug had obviously enjoyed his licking activities because his cock was, if possible, even harder than it had been before, straining upwards as if trying to better his already impressive 8 inches. A dribble of precum was slowly trickling down the bulbous head and Nicky extended her tongue and licked it up. The pressure of her tongue caused another big drip to leak out and she smeared it over the head with her fingertip, again then raising the finger to her mouth and sucking it clean. She knew this would be exciting to watch and saw Doug's wide eyes fixed on her. Now she took the whole swollen head into her mouth and sucked it sensuously. She could feel Doug's legs start to shake. She would have to take things carefully if she didn't want to push him too far.

She decided to err on the side of caution and move away from his cock to give his balls some attention. She rained little kissed onto his scrotum, coving the whole area with gentle little pecks. Then she used her tongue to wet the area, licking extravagantly, making it glisten with her saliva, before gently taking each testicle into her mouth in turn. The warmth of her mouth on his balls made Doug groan with pleasure.

Nicky knew what she liked, and she wondered if Doug might find the same attention appealing. She copied Doug's technique, placing her hands behind his thighs and gently lifting. Doug quickly got the message and lay back with his legs up. Nicky resumed her tongue-roaming.

After sucking his balls, she licked over each one, passing her tongue upwards just as far as the base of his penis before moving back down again. She moved lower, licking over Doug's hairy perineum, pressing firmly with her tongue in the way that she enjoyed so much.

"Aahhhhh."

An excited sigh escaped from Doug's lips. Clearly he enjoyed it as well.

Nicky' tongue roamed over the whole of Doug's nether regions licking, pressing and leaving his private parts glistening. She contemplated going further, but couldn't bring herself to lick his bum-hole. She just wasn't really an anal girl!

She rubbed her finger over his slippery balls and perineum whilst also taking hold of the base of his cock with her other hand. She gently started to move her hand up and down his cock and allowed her slippery finger to move onto his anus. She had briefly tried this technique previously and he seemed to like it.

She circled her finger gently around the rim whilst stroking his cock with her other hand and moved her mouth down to lick his balls again. She could feel his balls begin to tighten.

"Oh my God!"

A sudden cry rang out.

Nicky glanced to her left to see her room-mate, Laura, standing in the doorway, a look of shock on her face.

Even as Nicky caught the first glimpse of her room-mate she was aware of a deep, "Uurrgghhh," from the bed and Doug erupted. He had been close, thanks to Nicky's expert tongue, but coupled with her gentle wanking and her finger pressing on his bum, his orgasm rushed up and caught him by surprise. He wasn't the only one to be surprised!

Nicky felt his cock twitch and jerk just too late to stop him. She felt a spurt of sticky white cum shoot onto her cheek and into her hair. She knew Laura was at the door, but instinctively turned her head to deal with Doug. She was rewarded with a second giant spurt all over her face before she managed to clamp her lips around Doug's excited cock and contain the eruption. She could feel his cum squirting powerfully into her mouth.

Doug was helpless; lost in the ecstasy of his climax.

Nicky was mortified, but equally helpless as she prevented Doug from liberally spraying his spunk over the bedding and carpet.

Laura was still in her initial shock, having returned home unexpectedly from her night out, her friend having become unwell. She (Laura) was pretty drunk and had forgotten that Nicky was having a friend round for a meal. She had entered the flat as normal, had seen and heard nothing out of the ordinary, and had pushed open the bedroom door to find Nicky kneeling on the floor naked apart from stockings and suspenders. It was immediately obvious that she was sucking a guy off and Laura could see his impressively large stiff cock. With impeccable timing she walked in just as Doug had passed the point of no return, and witnessed him spurting his spunk all over Nicky's face before she closed her mouth around his cock!

"Oh my God" she repeated, bringing her hands up to her face. "I'm so sorry!" And with that she turned and ran.

Nicky heard the flat door slam shut and was left kneeling there red-faced, and Doug's rapidly softening cock slipped out of her mouth.

"Fuck!"

She couldn't think of anything else to say.

"Fuck," echoed Doug, his head clearing after his sudden orgasm.

The couple sat there unmoving as they overcame their shock. Talk about caught in the act!

Nicky recovered first, scrambled up and grabbed the packet of wet wipes once more. She handed a couple to Doug, who was still seated on the bed and took a wipe for herself. She wiped her face, dropped the messy wipe in a waste paper bin and took a couple more. It took three of the wet wipes before she felt she had removed the majority of the cum from her face and hair. By that time, Doug had also cleaned himself up a bit.

"What are we going to do?" he asked.

Nicky smiled ruefully.

"Not much we can do," she shrugged. "It isn't as if we've done anything wrong. She just walked in at a bad moment. I wonder why she came back."

"We'd better get dressed at least," she continued. She paused, took Doug's face in his hands and kissed him lovingly.

"That was really lovely," she said sincerely. "I had been so looking forward to doing it with you again and you were great! It's such a pity we were interrupted."

They both giggled partly with shock and partly with embarrassment.

They dressed quickly and tidied the room. The bowls were returned to the kitchen and the used wipes emptied out of the waste bin.

"I think, given the circumstances, you'd better go," said Nicky regretfully.

"Yep, I think so too," agreed Doug.

They kissed for a few moments in the hallway and then Doug opened the door.

"Call me tomorrow."

"I will." Nicky promised, and with that Doug scuttled away down the stairs.

Nicky sat on the sofa and tried to figure out what to do. She didn't really know Laura very well and didn't know how she would react. Nicky was embarrassed but hell, she'd get over it. She wasn't the first person ever to get caught like that. It wasn't as if she had been caught by her parents.

She decided she should go out and see if she could track down Laura. Better to get it over with sooner rather than later. She slipped on a jacket, checked she had her keys and headed off out of the building.

As she expected, Laura was just around the corner sitting on a wall. She had seen Doug leave and was composing herself before intending to head back inside. She saw Nicky approaching and stood up.

"Oh Nicky, I'm so sorry."

"Don't worry about it," replied Nicky considerately. "It's not like you did it deliberately."

"Even so," Laura responded, and smiled cautiously.

It broke the ice and the two women laughed and hugged one another. They linked arms and walked back to the building and up the stairs.

Once inside, they both sat on the sofa.

"I think I need another drink," said Nicky.

She found her glass and poured some of the remaining Merlot.

"You want some?"

Laura nodded in spite of already being rather tipsy.

The two Police woman sat on the sofa and quickly brushed away any remaining embarrassment. They'd both seen plenty worse things on duty late at night after all.

"So, how come you came back?" enquired Nicky.

Laura explained that she and her friend were having a great night and, after a lovely meal, had headed to the club to dance the night away. After an hour or so however, her friend had started to feel sick and developed a headache. She had decided to go home and Laura hadn't felt that she could stay with her, so she came home instead.

"So, who was the guy with the big cock?" Laura asked, not very subtly, grinning.

Nicky was slightly taken aback at the directness of the approach, but explained how she had met Doug, naturally skipping over the naughty details of their first encounter.

"So was this your first time with him tonight?"

Nicky reassured her that it wasn't the first time, figuring Laura would surely have felt worse if it had been. She was non-specific about time scales but, given the fact that Nicky hadn't been in the area very long, Laura realised they couldn't have been together for long.

"So is he good?"

"How do you mean?" asked Nicky, hoping to duck the question.

"In bed! What do you think I mean!" responded Laura who was not to be put off.

"Oh come on. Do you expect me to answer that?"

"Why not," continued Laura. "I can see he has the equipment, but does he know how to use it?"

Nicky wasn't normally inclined to 'kiss and tell', but she bobbed her eyebrows and smiled. "He can now," she grinned.

"What. Did you give him lessons or something?" Laura asked sarcastically.

Nicky just smiled at her.

"Oh my god! You did! Don't tell me you let him watch you .......... twiddle with yourself?"

Nicky said nothing, but rose to her feet.

Laura was filling in the blanks for herself.

"Fuck! You really showed him how you like to do it?"

"I'm going to bed," announced Nicky, more to avoid any more probing questions than anything else. "I'll do the washing up in the morning." With that she walked swiftly into the bathroom where she used the toilet, gave her face and hair a proper wipe with a face-cloth, and brushed her teeth before heading through to bed.

Nicky lay there for a while in the semi-darkness running through the events of the evening in her head. She had really enjoyed herself, and she was already looking forward to her next meet-up with Doug. She might have to go to his place rather than come here again though. At least they wouldn't be disturbed there.

She could hear Laura moving around the living room and the light switch click off. The light went on in the bathroom and she heard the sound of the fan whirring. She heard the clunk of the toilet seat and the unmistakable sound of Laura peeing. The walls in these modern flats were very thin and offered no sound insulation.

The bathroom light went out and the bedroom door opened. The blinds at the window were drawn, but they weren't the blackout type and the street lighting outside was bright. As a result, the room was never properly dark so she could see Laura quite clearly. Nicky pretended to be asleep because she didn't want any more personal questions. She couldn't believe she had told Laura as much as she had!

Nicky lay on her side and peeped through her half-closed eyes. Laura unzipped her dress and let it slide down, stepping out it. Laura was a bit younger than Nicky, slimmer too, with a tanned complexion and long blonde hair. She picked up her dress and draped it over a chair. She walked quietly over to the dresser just wearing her bra and panties and gave her hair a quick brush to stop it getting too knotted. Then she reached behind her back and unclasped her bra, shrugging it off her shoulders and catching it in her hand. She walked over and draped her bra over her dress on the chair. In the light, Nicky could clearly see Laura's boobs, small but with noticeable firm nipples silhouetted against the pale wall. The pale skin of her back reflected the light well and Nicky found herself admiring the slim firm cheeks of Laura's pert bum, clearly visible on account of her very brief thong.

Nicky had never had any thoughts for other women. Perhaps it was the wine, or perhaps the fact her sexual fun had been cut short tonight, leaving her wanting more, but she found herself strangely aroused by the sight of Laura's near-naked body. Her mind played back the events of an hour ago. She wondered what Laura had really felt when she walked into the bedroom. There was Nicky on her knees licking Doug's balls and wanking him. Nicky herself was displaying everything and was wearing stockings and suspenders into the bargain. To cap it all Laura had watched as Doug sprayed Nicky's face and hair with cum before she had hurriedly taken his cock into her mouth and swallowed the rest. Unconsciously she found she was stroking her finger over her still-wet pussy as she replayed the naughty events in her head.

"What are you doing?" she scolded herself silently. "You've had too much to drink. Laura is a work colleague, and a woman! You're not into women!"

With that she pulled the hem of her nightie down, turned over and tried to go to sleep.

Nicky was just dozing off when something roused her back to consciousness. She wasn't sure what it was. She opened her eyes and quietly turned over, surveying the room in the dim light. Nothing.

She closed her eyes again, but there was still something. What was it?

She gradually became aware of a faint noise. Every house makes its own noises, and after a short time everyone becomes so familiar with them they don't hear them anymore. This was something new and unfamiliar. It sounded like a faint buzzing.

Nicky remained still, pretending to be asleep. She tried to locate where the nose was coming from, and could tell it was from Laura's side of the room. She heard Laura give a little sigh and thought she may be stirring in her sleep. Still she could hear the faint buzzing.

She looked more closely and saw a slight movement under Nicky's covers. As she watched, the covers lifted slightly and Nicky could see Laura had raised her knees a little, making a bit of a pyramid with duvet. The noise was definitely slightly louder now.

Laura gave another faint moan.

"Oh my god!" thought Nicky. "Really?"

She strained her senses. She could definitely see a small but regular movement under Laura's duvet and she could hear Laura's breathing louder than normal. There was no doubt.