Community Relations Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Standfans
Standfans
14 Followers

Laura was masturbating with a vibrator. Nicky's tummy gave a lurch. She was confused. She had found herself, only minutes ago, feeling aroused while she watched Laura get undressed. Why? Nicky had never had any lesbian thoughts.

Now she was watching Laura pleasure herself and could hear her getting excited, albeit very quietly. This was definitely turning her on.

Laura gave another faint moan and her knees came up a bit higher. The raised duvet allowed the sound to escape more easily and the buzzing was now quite distinct.

As she listened, the noise became noticeably more muffled. Nicky had used a vibrator in the past and recognised the slight variations in noise they made. Nicky visualised Laura sliding the vibrator deep inside her pussy. Another low moan confirmed her suspicions.

Nicky couldn't help herself. He finger began to rub slowly on her clit as he listened to, and watched her room-mate. She had never watched another woman masturbate before and, in her frustrated and rather tipsy condition, she found it very erotic.

Laura, meanwhile was playing through the evening's images in her mind. Her sexual orientation was basically straight, but had been known to occasionally indulge in a little same-sex fun now and again. She had been so turned-on when she walked in and found Nicky on her knees giving head. She wasn't sure what had aroused her most. The sight of that lovely big stiff cock inches from Nicky's face, or the erotic sight of Nicky's almost-naked body, wearing her sexy stockings, licking at the guy's balls. The best bit though had been watching the big spurts of cum shoot onto Nicky's face. She would remember that view for a long time!

As she climbed into bed she was so sexually frustrated she knew she wouldn't be able to get to sleep unless she did something about it. Of course she knew Nicky was in bed a few feet away, so she would have to be quiet, but somehow that made it even more exciting. She kept her vibrator in the bottom drawer of her bedside cabinet, and she quietly reached in and took it under the duvet, only switching it on once it was under the covers.

She was already aroused and was experienced at using her vibe, so she knew it wouldn't take long. She glanced across towards Nicky, lying in the bed 3 or 4 feet away and fixed her eyes on her room-mate, visualising the scene from only a short time ago. She kept her movements subtle and tried to keep the duvet pulled down tightly to contain the noise. She played the vibe mostly on her clit, just occasionally passing it along her slit and sliding inside herself. She tried to imagine what it might have been like if she hadn't run away, and instead had walked over to Nicky and started to lick the cum off her face? That naughty thought was enough to tip her over the edge and Laura felt her body tense and then quiver as she reached her climax. She knew Nicky was close-by, and she controlled herself incredibly well, but still let out a quiet little gasp.

Nicky heard every tiny sound and realised that she had just witnessed her room-mate cum. She rubbed excitedly at her pussy, now distinctly more slippery than before, and tried to come to terms with how she felt. As far as she was concerned she was 100% straight, so what was happening?

She heard Laura stir and heard the sound of a drawer opening quietly.

"That'll be the vibe getting put away," she thought, quite correctly.

The drawer closed again and Laura settled down with a gentle contented sigh, clearly intent on going to sleep now she had dealt with her arousal. Nicky lay there realising it would be some time before she would be able to sleep. Her mind was racing.


Standfans
Standfans
14 Followers