Community Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James staggered back and plopped into the chair. If he had a cigarette, he'd be smoking now. "Thanks Kimmy." he moaned. "You made my day."

Meanwhile, Eboni waited for Kimmy to come back. She then saw the room where the other client was crack open and he called softly to her. "Excuse me, can you come here please?" he called.

Eboni got up and came over to the man's door. "I need some assistance here." he said.

Eboni smiled and went into the room. "How can I help you Sir?" she asked.

The man held up a smartphone. "My name is Charles. I'm a regular here. I usually use my cellphone to watch movies on to get me motivated. The DVDs they have here are wack." he explained. Eboni giggled. The man held up his phone again and frowned. "But when I got here and pulled out my phone, I forgot to charge it last night. Now it's dead."

Eboni looked at him with worry. "You don't have a charger on you? You can plug in right there." she said, pointing to an outlet on the wall.

Charles shook his head. "Nope. No charger." he lamented.

Eboni sighed. "So how can I help you?" she asked.

Charles smiled. "You're very pretty." he said, his eyes locked on Eboni's chest.

Eboni grinned. She knew what was up with this guy. She surveyed him. Charles was a very handsome older guy with salt-n-pepper hair and mustache and caramel colored skin. She seemed in great shape for his age. I'm going to help this man with his specimen, she thought. "Okay Daddy." she said softly as she approached him. "Why don't you grab that lube and get yourself started?"

Charles grabbed the lube and undid his jeans. He dropped his underwear and his hard dick was revealed. Eboni's eyes danced when she spied his beautiful dick. Charles squeezed some of the lube into his hand and began to jerk himself off.

"Where's your cup?" Eboni asked. Charles grabbed his cup off the table and took off the lid.

"That's good Daddy." she said softly, getting down on her knees in front of Charles. "Just think about where you'd want to splash that hot cum. All over my breasts or all over my face?"

Charles moaned and closed his eyes. Eboni took his free hand and put it on her breasts, letting him fondle her through her shirt. Her nipple was stiff and his fingers found his. She moaned softly as her pussy got soaking wet. She loved her nipples played with.

Charles watched her and knew she was turned on. Eboni took his dick from his hand and began to stroke him herself. She thought about showing him her breasts but he was manhandling the hell out of her one titty so it wasn't necessary. She continued to stroke him.

"Uuuuugggghhh!!" Charles moaned and Eboni held the cup in front of his soon-to-be spurting dick. Charles's dick spat his hot seed into the cup, giving a great specimen. She smiled and screwed the lid onto the cup.

"This is great, Charles." she said, getting to her feet. She handed the specimen back to him. He smiled and put the specimen in the small box on the wall for the samples.

"Thanks for your help." Charles said appreciatively.

"The pleasure was all mines." Eboni said. They both left out of the room.

Eboni saw Kimmy sitting there and she grinned. Kimmy just shook her head. "I can tell. You're gonna like working back here, aren't you?" she said. Eboni just laughed.

The next few weekends went past with no problems. Eboni showed up on time and took calls for a while. However, she didn't get to work in the back at all. The other nurse came back and things got normal. Eboni and Kimmy became good friends and hung out a bit after work sometimes.

As she suspected, Eboni found out Kimmy was a bit of a repressed freak. Eboni's time for her community service was about up. The next weekend would be her last. To celebrate, Eboni and Kimmy went out for drinks after work.

Kimmy never said anything to Eboni about how she "assisted" her clients sometimes. But Eboni was curious and had to know. She guessed that after a couple of drinks, Kimmy's tongue would loosen a bit and she'd spill the goods.

They sat at their table at Brittany's, a popular local sports bar in the area. Eboni sipped on a very strong Long Island Ice Tea and Kimmy was working on her second glass of Moscato.

Eboni sensed that Kimmy wanted to get something off her chest and asked, "Are things any better with your husband?"

Kimmy didn't answer at first. She took a big sip of her wine then looked down as if she were debating something in her mind. Finally she said, "Fuck it." She looked at Eboni. "This new client came in last week. Never seen him before. He was younger than most clients we get. But he was very cute. Lean like a basketball player but not tall. Nice caramel complexion with short hair. He looked college-aged. I think maybe he was desperate for money."

Eboni was quiet as Kimmy related the story. "Anyway, I took him back to one of the rooms and gave him the scoop. I left him alone and tended to some other clients. He was in there for about 30 minutes and I checked on him. I asked him if he was okay. He said he was just very nervous but he would be fine. I said okay and left him again.

I went to sit down and about 15 minutes later he came out. I got up to collect his specimen and didn't see one in the room. I stopped him and asked what happened. He didn't want to say at first but he confessed that he was too nervous to perform. I smiled and told him it was okay and natural to be nervous. I asked him if any of the magazines or the movies were any help and he said they didn't do it for them. Then I told him that most men use their phones to watch porn but all he had was an old school flip-phone.

So I asked him what can I do to help him. He asked me if they had any mags with black big butt women or bbws in them. "Oh you like big girls huh" I asked. He nodded yes. So I pulled him back into the room. I put my hand on his crotch and felt it immediately bulge. "You mean big girls like me?" I asked. He looked at me with wide eyes and nodded slowly. I smiled. "Well, we don't need mags or movies if I can help you." I told him. I took his hand and put it on one of my big soft titties. He found my nipple through my bra and played with. His dick got so hard and it felt good that I turned him on so much.

I got down on my knees in front of him and unzipped his jeans. His junk pushed out hard through his fly. I reached inside and pulled his dick out. It was thick, curved and looked scrumptious. I looked up at him. "Now, you can't cum in my mouth. You'll ruin the specimen." I warned. He nodded dizzly. I closed my eyes and wrapped my lips around his mushroom head. I licked it up and down then sucked it deep into my mouth. I just kept it there, sucking it. It took all of three minutes before he starting trembling. I knew he was about to blow. I spat him out and grabbed his specimen cup. I jerked him off and exploded into the cup. I swear Eboni, he almost filled the cup up.

We straightened ourselves up and I asked him that was good. He nodded eagerly. He then pointed to my wedding ring and asked if my husband got that kind of treatment. I told him my husband is too busy running behind other hoes and isn't interested in what I have to offer. He shook his head and told that if my husband wasn't interested in me he'd take his place. I smiled and took his phone. I put my number in it.

That night I told my husband I was going out with you that night and met Youngbuck. We got a room and fucked like rabbits on ginseng for the next few hours. I had a big smile on my face when I got home."

Eboni burst out laughing. "Ooooh shit Kimmy!!" she exclaimed. "You go girl!!" She gave Kimmy a fist bump.

"Yeah but I felt guilty at first about cheating. I was horny though and I'm pretty sure he's cheating on me already." Kimmy said. She sighed in relief. "I think I really needed to get that off my chest. Do you think I was wrong?"

"It's wrong for your husband to neglect you. That's what I think. But it's something you two need to talk about." Eboni said. "Are you gonna see the young dude again?"

Kimmy finished off her wine. "Maybe. Probably if my husband doesn't straighten up. I still have his number." Kimmy said with a wink. "That young chocolate was GOOOOD..." They both laughed and ordered another drink.

That Saturday when Eboni got to work, chaos seem to be running amok. She didn't understand why Kayla was so panicked but she understood when Kayla had to run to the back. She was taking care of the clients. "Man the phones please!!" she hollered over her shoulder as she went to get another client.

Kimmy came out with a worried look on her face. She came over to the front desk. "Take care of her." she said to Eboni. "She's gonna go crazy. She doesn't like working back there."

"What happened? Where are you going?" Eboni asked in alarm.

"I-I have to go. Family emergency." Kimmy said with grave concern.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Eboni asked.

Kimmy swallowed and nodded slowly. "Yeah... I guess... Well I don't know. Walt didn't come home last night. I was very worried then I just now got a call from the police. It looks like he was over some woman's house and her husband walked in on them in bed. He shot Walt and his wife. The wife is dead and they don't think Walt will make it either."

"Oh my God..." Eboni said softly, her hands raised to her mouth. "Well, go on, git!!" she said to Kimmy. "I'll call you later." Kimmy waved and hastily retreated through the door.

Wow, Eboni thought. I hope she's okay. She would do her best to make things run smooth for the clinic in the time being. Then Kayla came up front with a disgusted look on his face. "I CANNOT... work back there. Some of those men are DISGUSTING." she said. "You'll have to take over back there. I'll man the phones." she said. Eboni gave her a funny look then Kayla said, "Shoo." Eboni blew out a sigh and went towards the back.

She may have been mad outside but secretly, Eboni was excited. There weren't many men out front waiting. The morning started out hectic but seemed to slow down. She went into the back area and waited. The guys who were back there left out of their rooms and she went in each room and saw the paperwork and specimens. She processed each one and stored them in the collection room. After she did this, she came back out and checked the front. No one was there. Hmm, she thought. She went back in the back and checked the appointment sheet. No more clients for another couple of hours.

So Eboni sat back there waiting for the next clients. Kayla seemed to calm down but didn't come into the back. Eboni came out and asked for details about Kimmy but Kayla didn't seem too interested. Eboni went back and waited. Then a walk-in client came in and went to the front desk. Kayla smiled and took his info. The young man sat down in the waiting area.

Kayla buzzed Eboni on the intercom. "We have a walk-in. He's waiting." she told Eboni.

"Okay." Eboni said. She checked the computer and checked the client's info. She then came out and told him to come into the back. The young man seemed disappointed when he saw Eboni.

Eboni showed the man to his room and explained things. "If you need anything, I'll be right out here." she said with a smile.

The man gave her a hopeful look. "Is Kimmy here today?" he asked.

Eboni looked at him and shook her head. "Kimmy had a family emergency and had to leave. I'm sorry." she said.

The man looked crestfallen. "Oh." he said.

Eboni took another look at the man. Oh shit, she thought. It's him. Young Buck. "I'm sorry, did you feel more at ease with Kimmy?" she asked.

The man squirmed a bit then smiled. "Yes. She made me feel a bit more comfortable." he said.

Eboni took a seat across from him. "Tell me. How did she do that?" she asked.

The man looked at Eboni warily. Then Eboni said, "Kimmy is a good friend of mines. It's okay."

The man smiled. "Well, Kimmy is gorgeous. I get excited looking at her. She got me in the right frame of mind." he said.

"I see. You like them chunky and funky right?" Eboni asked.

The man laughed and nodded. "Yes. I love a voluptuous woman."

"I heard that." Eboni said. "Kimmy is very sexy. Those big ol titties."

The man laughed and nodded. "Yes. Those big-ass titties." he acknowledged.

"I told her guys would love those." Eboni said. "I also told her with all the man candy that cums in here I'd be fucking out of both legs."

The man stared at her. "Really?" he asked.

Eboni nodded. "Hell yes. She told me about you. It was so hot." she said. "But I'm not built like her."

The man licked his lips. "Well, you're thick. Maybe not like Kimmy but you got some thickness on you."

Eboni stood up. She cupped her 36C breasts. "Yeah, I guess." she said, looking at her chest. "But all my weight is back here." she said turning her rear to the man. His eyes got big as they washed over Eboni round plumpness filling her scrub bottoms.

Eboni saw him looking and encouraged him. "Go ahead. Touch it if you like." she said. The man slowly reached out and palmed Eboni's ass. He moaned at how soft it was.

"Wow your ass is soft." he said softly.

"Well, it's not big and booming like Kimmy but it's nice." she said.

"Yes, I agree." the man said. He pulled at his crotch. Eboni noticed and smiled.

"Looks like I do it for you." she said.

The man smiled. "Maybe you can help me." he said.

"What do you need baby?" Eboni turned to him and asked.

The man took a chance and came towards Eboni. He pulled her close and began to fondle her breasts. "Your body is so soft." he said softly.

"Yes baby. I'm here for you. Anything to make you ready." she said. The nymphomaniac in Eboni had been awakened again. Her pussy was soaking wet and she wanted to pleasure this young man.

The man felt on her nipple and pulled hard on it. Eboni sucked in her breath. "You like that, don't you?" the man said. Eboni nodded.

"I like your touch. You've got my pussy really wet. Do you wanna see?" she asked. The man nodded.

Eboni backed up and pushed down her scrub pants and panties. She sat down on the seat across from him and spread open her legs.

"Oh my..." the man breathed. Eboni spread open her lips with two fingers, exposing her wet, swollen clit. The man got down on his knees between Eboni's thighs and licked up and down. Eboni shuddered.

"Oooooh shit... You like that, don't you? Licking sweet wet pussy?" she asked.

The man grunted and continued to lick and suck on Eboni's musky sweet lovepie. Eboni ran her fingers through the man's short hair as he licked. "YAAASSSSS baby, that's real good." she moaned. She shuddered and arched her back as she nutted in his mouth.

"Fuck..." she said softly. She pushed his head away. She stood up and pulled at him to stand up. The man did so and Eboni squatted down and began to unzip his jeans. She was delighted to see he wasn't wearing underwear.

"Wooooow!! You came prepared." she exclaimed.

The man shrugged. "Easy access." he said.

Eboni pulled down his jeans and took command of his long, thick, curved member. She sucked him into her mouth and lapped all around the head with her tongue. "Mmmmmmmmmm..." she moaned, tasting his musky flavor and taking in his musky man-scent. "So delicious."

She began to deepthroat him, burying his bone in her mouth. She stroked at his nuts with her nails, driving the man crazy. "Oh my God it feels so good!!" he said, throwing his head back.

Eboni knew he was gonna cum but kept sucking. She didn't want him to cum in her mouth but she didn't want to stop sucking either. She reached down and fingered her twitching pussy into a frenzy.

"Oh baby, I gotta cum!!" the man moaned Eboni pulled his dick out of her mouth and jerked him off. He erupted and spray his nut all over her face, completely covering it. He looked down at her. "Oh my goodness!! Did I do all of that?" he asked.

Eboni got up and grabbed his specimen cup. She used her finger to wipe the cum from her face into the cup. She got as much as she could from her face and made sure it got into the cup. She then triumphantly handed the cup to the dude, who screwed the top on it. He smiled at her. "Thanks a lot." he said.

"The pleasure was all mines." Eboni said with a big grin.

They both made sure they were straightened up then exited the room. Eboni checked out front and saw a few more clients waiting. She went back to the bathroom and cleaned herself up then went back to show more clients to the back. She "assisted" two more clients that evening before reporting to Kayla to end the evening. Kayla had her signed off community service report for Kayla's probation officer.

"Thanks Kayla." Eboni said.

"Don't thank me, call Dr. Kennedy and thank her." Kayla said with a smile.

"I'll do that. I'll never forget this place." Eboni said before leaving. And she meant it. She would call Kimmy to see if she was okay. She had made a great friend in her and she would never forget her experience with New Beginnings.

12