All Comments on 'Companion Fare Ch. 03'

by evals22

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
rainforestrainforestover 19 years ago
GREAT SERIES

This is a great series you are writing. It has so much potential and it is gaining momentum. Keep it going. I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I SEE IN YOUR STORIES YOU BRING OTHERS IN THE MARR

BRING OTHERS INTO THE MARRIAGE IS DANGEROUS.TRUST AND EGOS HAVE A WAY OF GETTING IN THE WAY.PLUS THE BOND BETWEEN HUBBY AND WIFE IS BROKEN.IF THE HUBBY IS SMART NOW, CHECK HIS LOSES AND MOVE ON.SHE HAS COMMITTED ADULTERY AND THAT GROUNDS FOR DIVORCE.REALLY THERE ARE A LOT OF LADIES WAITING FOR A GOOD MAN, AT HIS AGE HE DOESN'T NEED THE GRIEF.

z00timez00timeover 19 years ago
You can cheatbut not hide.

Very cute how this started as loving wife and is now disguised in another category so that it will be accepted as cool. She is a lousy fucking selfish whoring slut. The husband would be better off without her as would be the rest of society.

p.s to you that wants to critisize my comment, GO FUCK YOURSELF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Still good story

I an starting to wonder where this is going. Sounds like the wife is turning shut and cheating on her hubby, but I will wait until the next chapter to see where the writer is going with this.

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
So, Donna doesn't care if she breaks up the

marriage as long as she is in control, huh? When the story gets back to the husband, he should prove to Donna and Lori (and the readers) that he is not some wimp that allows anyone to do anything to his wife. It seems that Donna (and Lori) need some serious corrective behavior done to their asses.

I second the general comments of the feedback. Don't let the husband be a wimp!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Not good

Well written but,

In my list of possible responses that the husband might have to this whole matter, I think we can basically say that the wife is cheating... This basically means that anything said to the husband in part one is a lie.

If so,

Thought zero of my post on part 2 is more likely. Why shouldn't the husband mislead the wife?

Thought one continues to be well measured. But if everything in part one of the story is a lie, the wife does not really deserve a measured response. The "friend" is anything but as she is pushing the wife to ruin and knows it. The wife probably should walk out and leave her "friend" to her own devices right then. The pure lack of defense by the wife is shameful. Neither have a right to this ending if this continues down this path. The husband is still well advised to this direction.

Thought two seems more reasonable given part three of the story, but the husband may not know that. Also it still lacks the wisdom of thought one.

Thought three is very promising if the husband can enslave the "friend," or as in thought 3b) the husband moves more in the direction of showing the wife what her "friend" is really willing to say or do to save her marriage. This second idea is interesting assuming that the husband is willful and intelligent enough to play the hand dealt him for effect! Bonus: if the husband does this to the friend the wife will see the husband as Dom and powerful. Trouble: the wife might actually fault her husband for theatening to ruin her friend's life and leave him. (Big Deal if the cheating is as true as it appears rigtht?)

Thought four: it appears more in part three than part two that an adoring little sister of the wife might actually see the husband as a victim. Especially if she walked in on something and was horrorified. Indeed I rather like the adoring little sister-in-law convincing the husband he really does not deserve to be treated as a cockold. Problem: you would have toset it up just right or lose the reader. Trouble: you would need to hear from people looking for a strong husband reviewing the story even longer and with more complaints. Bigger problem: the husband is still using the sister as a weapon. This is still not loving or brave of him.

(New Thought) five: wife's mother finds out about this deal after the husband goes with thought 0, 1, 2, 3, or 4. In thought zero and two especially, wife actually tells her mother about the husband's behavior and the mother either guesses or gets the situation out of the wife. In thought four the sister is the source. In the other's I think it would depend on the situation. Regardless, the mother goes down the what is to be lost list and the wife realizes for the first time what she has risked. Trouble: the mother could be written as a DOM and as proud of the wife. Bigger issue: This proves that the wife cannot think successfully for herself. Readers might come away with a sadness for the wife more than the true victim.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
a bitch is a bitch and a slut is a slut

the title of my comment is my opinion

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous