All Comments on 'Companion Fare Ch. 06'

by evals22

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Dump Her

The best thing the husband could do is divorce her, he could never really trust her ever again and without trust the marriage would fail anyway only with a lots more pain.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
wimp

I hope the husband is no wimp.... he should be mad at both ladies with some type of revenge

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
What reaction could her husband have?

From what's transpired in the story already, Dona's already made her course clear, even to the point of dismissing her potential divorce and nothing her husband can say or do will mean anything. Yes, in the first chapter Chloe made it plain that if her husband wanted their relationship to stop, Chloe would. However that means Donna couldn't be trusted to agree and remain faithful now that she's been given a taste to the submissive lifestyle and likes it.

At some point in the future, probably the near future, Donna will go looking for more female domination, and would likely wind in a much worse situation. So whatever her husband decides to do will mean heartbreak for him.

Some choice, he loses either way.

So I hope he takes Chloe and her husband, his business partner, for everything thay have and eventually creates a better life for himself.

My thinking, such as it is,

Kydreamer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Another pile of garbage

I started this only because I read chapter 07 and wanted to see what preceded it. Bad mistake on my part. I was getting nauseous halfway through and gave up. Why categorize any of this shit under Loving wives. If people like this sadistic garbage , good luck to them but label it properly so that the 96% of the world that despises it would be forewarned and could avoid it. the Ct. Yankee

cwbuddycwbuddyabout 19 years ago
Very Unsafe!!!

Your story is hot!

The club scene is completly out of hand, giving Lori to people Donna barely knows would be completly stupidd. As I understand the D/S relationship the Dom is responsible for the safety of the sub, what was to stop Cloe and company from taking Lori and doing whatever leaving Donna to explain things when she got home.

The idea that both Donna and LOri were worried about the consaquences to thier home relationship yet they both decided it was something they had to do. These are not responsible adults.

And god only knows what kind of pills were shoved into Lori's mouth.

Maybe you could write a story where your characters at least cared alittle about being responsible and caring.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous