All Comments on 'Companion Fare Ch. 07'

by evals22

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Please evals22 a sequel

All seven of these chapters were great, reading them was like reading a John Crishman book, a page turner. In reading this chapter it looks like some more is on the horizon. Even if Lori is at the Hilton and no divorce plans have been finalized will we have wait for chapter 8 to see what fhey film Donna doing? What will be the final closure on Lori? Will they get back together?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Trust and respect

A lot of stories miss that trust and respect must be present in order for these kinds of scences to work. This story gets it! The trust may be misplaced and the respect may seem to hard to find at times, but should show uo when really needed.

Thanjs for an exciting story.

sherlock40sherlock40about 19 years ago
This ending is very good.

I, like an earlier commenter, would love to read a sequel where Donna is put through her paces. After that, the husband should take his wife in hand and show her the meaning of a D/s relationship himself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Finally

This chapter was a long time coming. The only problem is that it is too short. I like the husbands response though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Didn't follow rewritten Ch. 6

The rewrite of Chapter 6 eliminated the Husband's meeting them at the airport. This chapter assumes that happened as per the original. I'm not sure where the drugs fit in Chapters 1-6, either. The husband's anger is appropriate, but why didn't they talk on the phone during the trip?

Overall, Companion Fare is a gripping story. It could use a further edit to sharpen and clarify. The ending should be expanded so that the husband is not just one dimensional. How he deals with his wife is far more important than getting revenge on the Dom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
one more

dont you think we need to see donna get put through her paces... will he and his wife resolve their issues... dont he really need to show her what a d is and that he is her master she the submissive .... whatever she does is at his direction not some slags

maybe one more to tie up loose ends

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
good ending

this was long awaited, and very good. I would like to have seen how he dealt with Loti and Donna but that what the next series is for right. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great Ending

This was quite a turn...what an excellent way to end it...hope to see what happens on the next trip...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Consequence ? Forbid the Thought or Not

Be still my heart - some consequence at last - a real lifelike response - what is this doing in your story???

Well, it's good and thank you at long last. More of this theme please!!!

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
awesome ending

What a way to end a story and hold the culpit responsible to the fire and then going to join the make sure things happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Just a sec

Got a better idea...I suggest he kick them all to the curb, let them go off and fuck dalmations or whatever turns them on; in the meantime he can get busy rebuilding his life and find a woman who doesn't aspire to be a worthless whore. Hell, none of these people in this story/fantasy qualify to be nodding acquaintances, let alone anything more. Life is too short to waste on the stupid and perverted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
a good ending

though it was to short. both his wife and donna acted with incredible disregard for consequences. did they think this would end well? finally a story with a realistic response from the husband, though it should have happened as soon as she said she was donna's pet. i would like to see a few more chapters including his revenge on donna, turning her into a fuck slut on the trip. then let him destroy her life, expose her actions with her written confession and the video tapes of her upcomming trip as evidence. he needs to take back control of his wife, making her be his pet, leave her the choice of that or divorce. she will hate that, her fantasy was never to be his submissive but rather someone else's. that choice needs to be taken out of her hands. his destruction of donna will show her how serious the situation is. some serious punishment is certianly appropriate.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

I only read this chapter of the series. I like the way he handled Donna in the end.

Bo47Bo47over 2 years ago

It was hard to read and keep my cool at the husband being disrespected till the final chapter. That made it all hang together. I find I need to reevaluate my previous posts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous