Company Benefits - Dublin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling her legs back so her delicate feet rested on his strong chest, Liam's hands moved to her thighs so he could gain enough leverage to take her properly. On his knees above her, he pushed into her hard and deep, enjoying every thrust as they found their rhythm and he claimed her again. Maeve's body responded in a welcoming manner, her slick, eager pussy gripping him lovingly while his cock pinned her against the bed pleasurably. Maeve's big, beautiful tits jiggled and bounced as Liam slowly and methodically worked his cock deep inside her tight, grippy cunt.

"We've... waited... too... fucking... long," he moaned passionately, each word punctuated by the steady, thumping sound of the bedframe hitting the wall. With the bedframe slamming noisily into the plaster, he kept her pinned beneath him with firm thrusting that had Maeve moaning with utter abandon. Her body writhed on the bed as she surrendered to him fully, allowing him to take her however he desired.

Kissing her toes where they rested on his chest, Liam looked down to meet her green eyes while she continued her eager, wordless whimpering, responding to every pump of his cock with gasps of wanton desire. His lips on her toes sent bolts of pleasure throughout her body, and she gasped soundlessly, her mouth open in a perfect O, reminiscent of when Liam had fucked her mouth. Her pussy was undeniably juicy and Maeve was tight and eager for Liam's cock. It was obvious that she hadn't been fucked properly in some time.

"Too fucking long; I need you inside me, babe," Maeve agreed, moaning softly, half encouraging him, half reassuring herself about her neediness. Liam had a way of making her crave him even moments after she'd seen him last, and times like this she found herself wild with desire for him. She was unrestrained and passionate, giving herself to him fully and taking back what she could with kisses and worshipful touches, making it increasingly obvious that she loved him and wanted to share herself completely during moments like this.

Maeve's body welcomed Liam, yielding and stretching to receive his hard length as she pushed her hips to meet his body and take him fully within her. She gazed up at him with utter devotion, her body belonging to him in that moment as much as her heart had belonged to him through months of separation.

She ran her nails pleasurably down his chest, leaving bright red marks of possession. Wrapping her arms around him tight, keeping him close to her while her heart hammered in her chest so hard she was certain that he could feel it. His warm, comforting weight upon her and the feeling of his hard cock deep inside of her had her soaking with her nectar, soft wet noises filling the bedroom between their panting desire. Her thighs trembled while they came together with a passion that verged on brutality, such was their enthusiasm for each other.

Those soft noises were soon drowned out by their low, erotic moans and the rhythmic creaking of the bed as their bodies moved in sync, approaching their respective climaxes. Maeve knew that Liam would work to make her finish first, there was never any doubt, not since their first night together which seemed like so long ago. He'd proven to be a wonderful lover from the start, treating her body with the enthusiasm of someone who adored and perhaps worshipped her femininity.

Liam picked up the pace of his thrusts pushing himself to the edge, wanting Maeve to know how she was desired and wanting her to show him that she knew while she let herself go and fell fully into her pleasure. Maeve could see how much Liam loved and wanted her, enraptured by his desire, she succumbed to his efforts and he never failed to make her cum hard. Maeve's kisses were feverish and worshipful while Liam's athletic body worked into her soft, feminine form. She spread her legs as wide as she could to accept Liam's hard cock fucking her juicy cunt like there was no tomorrow for them.

"Say my fucking name," he growled into her ear as he felt her reaching the edge, feeling her pussy begin to clench around his hard cock. Her body trembled while the waves of pleasure overtook her, and she cried out his name without a second thought, knowing that he loved hearing it from her as much as she loved saying it. She was entirely obedient to him in that moment, having fallen fully into the pleasure of their lovemaking.

Maeve's first cry as she came was a short, sharp noise, almost as though she'd been taken by surprise by the force of her passion and found herself clenching tight around him, her shoulders shuddering in pleasure while she tried not to scream his name. She couldn't let the neighbours hear, after all, what would they think if they'd heard her cumming at that time of the morning? The driveway empty?

Maeve's small mouth found Liam's shoulder and she bit down, as much from desire to possess him as it was to muffle the animalistic noises that escaped her throat. She pressed against him desperately, needing to be skin-to-skin with her lover as her pussy milked his cock through her orgasm.

"Liam, oh, gods above, Liam, I'm yours!" Maeve wailed in pleasure, pushing her plump tits against him wantonly, rubbing her nipples against his chest for the pleasure of it while her happy little cunt squirted, soaking them both. Liam knew just the right angle to fuck her at when he wanted her to squirt, he'd taken to learning the things that gave her the most pleasure diligently and perfected them without her ever having to ask. He wanted to bring her pleasure.

As Maeve lay back, panting and spent, he caressed her fiery hair and whispered contentedly, "You are such a good girl, Maeve. You did so good for me."

Maeve blushed and let out a happy noise, kissing him passionately along his shoulders and up his neck, to the little spot under his ear behind his jaw. He was still inside of her sensitive little cunt and she tingled all over, pushing her hips against him affectionately as she knew he hadn't cum yet.

"I love being your good girl," Maeve purred, smiling in utter satisfaction, her thighs and pussy slick with the juices of their lovemaking. Her green eyes were half-lidded with pleasure and her movements were languid instead of frantic now that she'd cum.

Without giving her another moment to recover, Liam picked up the frequency and depth of his thrusts again, pushing himself closer to the edge. Maeve moaned happily, feeling the conviction with which Liam fucked her: he was fucking her like he had every right to do so, owning her body. It made her heart flutter with joy and she looked up at him, fully aware that they were both soaking with the juices of her orgasm.

"I want you to cum inside me, Liam," she moaned, knowing he was close. She was aching for him to fill her up, her voice was a rich purr that left no room for disagreement. They loved to talk filthy to each other, something they'd discovered early on when they started seeing each other. Her hands tightened their grip upon him to keep him close to her and she looked deeply into his eyes.

"Cum inside me, fill my wet little pussy up with your hot cum," she purred filthily, giggling as she knew he could not resist this opportunity to cum deep inside her pussy. Maeve loved it as well, she knew they were playing a dangerous game but a little part of her secretly loved the risks they took. She could see the surprise in his eyes as he hammered his cock deep inside of her juicy, swollen little pussy.

"Whose fucking pussy?" he growled playfully, holding her gaze as he continued pounding her eagerly.

Smirking up at him she answered with a sexy edge to her voice, "It's your fucking pussy, Liam. I want you to cum in it: cum for me, Liam. Give it all to me, it's mine." Maeve demanded in a rich purr, instructing him to fill her with the cum that she claimed as belonging to her.

"Oh my fucking god," he moaned, certainly loud enough for the neighbours to hear. Arching his back, he pinned her down with his hands still holding her thighs and allowed himself to let go inside of her. His climax shot through him like fire, then into her as he pumped her with ropes of his hot cum, deep into her soaking pussy. Maeve let out the scream she'd been holding in, her own hypersensitive pussy feeling immense pleasure as he fucked his cum into her deeply while still cumming. Maeve's lips found his and she kissed him, wanting to feel fully connected as he filled her pussy so much that she found herself dripping with his cum and her juices onto the soft grey blanket beneath them.

Exhausted with his efforts, Liam held her for a long moment before gently releasing her legs and allowing them to fall by his side. Collapsing on top of her, he nuzzled into her soft hair and kissed her neck in the same place that he had earlier, finishing their embrace the same way that it had begun. They both fought to catch their breath, all smiles and soft kisses even though they'd fucked each other with the intensity of a pair who held a grudge.

Maeve held him tenderly, kissing his temples and running her nails through his dirty blonde hair, a smile on her lips that she couldn't suppress. Her heart was still racing, but slowed as she relaxed with him for the few moments she knew it was safe for them to do so. It would never be long enough, even though they both did their best to find the time to spend together, so she cherished the moments they had.

Reluctantly, Maeve began to let go of the perfect moment as they lay together in her bed. Knowing his schedule for the day, she couldn't help but worry that he was spending too much time out of the office. "You know you have a meeting at ten. The drive into Dublin proper will take half an hour at least. Do you need to get going?" she asked, already knowing the answer. She dreaded him having to leave so quickly afterwards, but it was the only way they could ensure that their tryst would remain undetected.

"Do I?" he asked playfully, knowing that she would know both his calendar and the local traffic better than he did.

"You do," she all but whimpered, knowing that he would be cutting it close. She wanted him to claim her once more, to stake his claim to her in that room, in that house. It wasn't the first time she'd thought about it, but the reality was altogether more delicious than she could have imagined it would be and it was bringing out the filthiest parts of her.

As much as he too wanted to stay, he knew that he would have to hurry to make his first meeting of the morning. Dressing hastily, he took a moment to make sure that he had collected all of his things. Maeve was always concerned about evidence and her green eyes surveyed her room to ensure that nothing looked untoward.

With a huff, Maeve shooed him affectionately out of the bedroom, not bothering to dress and following him naked down to the kitchen. Grabbing the previously ignored travel mug, she handed it to him with a coquettish wink and a little shrug, knowing that he only had a few short moments to get going and wouldn't have time to stop for coffee once he got back on the road and headed into the local office.

"Don't take this the wrong way, but you better get the fuck out of here," she said with a playful laugh, seeing him to the door with the utmost reluctance. Her words did not match her feelings, it was just reality creeping in, the inevitability of the ending of the tender and passionate moment that they had shared. Taking a moment for one last, long kiss, he held her close against him, feeling her nakedness pressed against him, knowing it would be too fucking long before he felt it again.

Watching him walk down the doorstep, she called out, "Have a good day! Love you!"

"Love you too, babe," he replied, meaning every word and wishing that he could stay, but resolutely letting the door close behind him. He couldn't stay, regardless of how much they both wanted him to.

Biting back tears, Maeve ran back to the kitchen to check her tablet to make sure that Liam had time on his calendar to make it into the city. With luck and assuming he didn't get lost on the drive, he would make it to the office on time and not miss his first meetings.

Confident that she had at least half an hour before he would be needing her, she headed back upstairs looking for the shower she had been wanting earlier, now having more reasons to get herself cleaned up for the day. Already naked, she wasted no time stepping under the hot spray and letting the water caress her where Liam's hands and body had so recently been.

Completely lost in the moment, she closed her eyes and tried to keep herself from wondering what might have been in another time and another place. Tears rolled down her cheeks and she held herself where Liam had held her only minutes before. She could still feel his cum sliding down her thighs and it made her heart ache knowing that meeting this way was the best that they could hope for.

After waiting a few long moments outside the house, contemplating the black, sugar skull-style flamingo lawn ornament set ironically in her garden, Liam snuck back into the house noiselessly, wanting to avoid another encounter with the yappy little Westie. Fortunately, Churchill was noisily crunching the biscuits Maeve had given him earlier and Liam was able to pass by undetected.

Climbing the stairs, he heard the water running from the shower and decided that perhaps he could be a bit more brazen. Wishing he had time to surprise her in the shower or for another tryst in her bed, he knew that he had to get going, but he had a saucy favour to return. One he had owed her from the last time they had met.

Pulling a neatly folded grey and floral pink square from his pocket, Liam approached the bed and placed it on her pillow. He quickly located the soaked pair of black lace panties Maeve had carelessly kicked away during their most recent bout of lovemaking. Picking them up with a tenderness that bordered on reverence, he stuffed them into his pocket, replacing the pair he'd put on her pillow. Inside the little folded square placed on her pillow, there was a message written on hotel stationery that simply read:

"Thank-you for Baltimore. See you in Chicago."

12