All Comments on 'Company Girl Ch. 02'

by callmejack

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
1 star

A whore by any other name is still a whore.

OPrimeOPrimeover 5 years ago
Nothing

This story has nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOL

What did you do to these other anonymous people:) It is a pretty good story. Maybe they can't cope with a story from an assertive female. I'm a bloke by the way. Thanks for the two parts, so far. Hope there are more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Let me know when

the chapter with Peter putting them in explosive vests gets posted.. I want to read the "Bang up ending" you have planned to make us like you.... because the characters you have introduced us to suck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
re: anonymous-LOL

You're a "bloke" all right. A dick head who can't stand opposing opinions. Feeling guilty?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well so much for love, fidelity, honor or family.

Sorry but won't read anymore, nobody to like at all, ugly people.

katibkatibover 5 years ago
Loving is the word.

Apparently some readers take the caption “Loving Wives” exclusively to mean an ideal, virtuous wife in the old meaning of the word. I don’t. I see the word as containing a slight whiff of the sarcastic. I expect to read of a wife in a marriage who yields to temptation for one or more reasons, valid or not. One impact of the story, then, for me becomes the husband’s reaction—perhaps rage, or perhaps acceptance or some sort of emotion. The story turns on the once-loving or dutiful wife either continuing her amorous dalliance, or eventually realizing her mistake, or perhaps being overcome with guilt. In any case, emotion and the author’s skill in presenting it become the reason for me to read the story. The author’s almost obigatory depictions of intercourse hold little interest for me. I look for “Callmejack” to pursue this story to its conclusion; perhaps there will be a happy resolution, perhaps castastrophy. Doesn’t matter, so long as the story drives home the emotional impact of the affair on the lives of these three main characters. I think he is capable of. doing that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So far this has been a very good story.

You've done well with developing the plot and the characters. I am enjoying it tremendously. I hope this one lasts a few more chapters. And please, just delete the mindless little pissants who whine about every story. This one is too good to be spoiled by their obnoxious comments.

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So far this has been a very bad story

You couldn't have done worst with developing the plot and the characters. I almost threw up reading this shit. I hope this one ends here and now. And please, just delete the mindless little pissants who love every shitty story. This one is too bad to make you decide to write a follow on believing their stupid comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To the last anon

It’s people like you who have people losing faith in humanity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Expectations .

When I started reading this I expected the normal bimbo/ slut fuckathon. This is turning into so much more . Thank you .

hotpussiehotpussieover 5 years ago
a whore

i cannot see what is so good about a wife cheating behind her husbands back, she is simply just a plain cheating whore, do you plan on the hubby finding out and kicking her the hell out

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
meh

Needs a necrophiliac sea otter being clubbed to death by a midget or it's just another lame slut story.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Good Beginning to Story

Jack, This is a good start for your story. Stephanie has now experienced a “normal” size cock and enjoyed the pleasures of a mature lover. I wonder what affects this will have on her marriage to Peter? As she said in the first chapter, she’s now a Company Girl and has been with several male employees. I’m anxious to read more of her story and what the other Exec Asst. “pregnant” knows and how she got pregnant. Are all the Exec Asst “Company Girls”??? Thank You !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I enjoyed the story, but am a little dismayed to again see a character that becomes...

...a corporate whore, because she can’t have babies. It seems a broken logic that the only other default to being a mother, is being a whore. Did I get that wrong?

I see things like that so often here, a usually reject a story out of hand for such abnormal thinking.

But, by the time I got ready to move on, I was so engaged that I decided to see it through instead.

You’ve got a bit of work to do, to make her choices from this point on at least somewhat believable. If you do not offer an aside as to her thinking and justification for her whoring, it will lose all attraction and credibility.

Some of the statements her boss makes are obvious and pure BS. They come off more like pick up lines in hotel bars than sincere declarations of professional respect and appreciation. And the sleeping arrangements? While nothing happened, other than her exploration in the dark, it was ludicrous.

OK, enough. I don’t want to come off as a ranter..

Again the storyline progresses fairly smoothly, some effort at laying logical foundations for her mindset helped us get past her relative leap into adultery. In the intro, it sounded a bit like at some point not yet revealed, she abandoned all love and respect for hubby and self, and threw herself headlong into full blown, aggressive whoring. It will be interesting to see how you write her marriage relationship. I hope you do not brush it aside with some vague, inadequate excuse. Hubby ,ya be busy and have a small dick, but based on your description of his career, he’s no slouch in the intellectual realm and so will catch on pretty quick if she is even a little careless. Like her stretched out pussy. He’ll know it instantly. He may come to a comnclusion slowly, as he tries to wrap his head around the idea that she might have cheated on him, but he will likely, if you write him as a real human, react badly....and probably sooner rather than later.

jessica0789jessica0789over 5 years ago
Same story

Recently I caught my husband cheating on me and dating a <a href="http://xxxhdv.com/">slut</a> . don't know what to do next

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Just a whore

Company girl. No just a whore. No more, no less. Can't get pregnant, so you become a whore. A very sound life choice.

Justgr8Justgr8over 5 years ago
Boring

Just cliché driven and so boring. Story has been done many times with much better results by other writers like KC. 2**

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Naah

one star. Sick fuck author.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Jack

Can I call you Jack. You've written another disaster of a whore and cuck story. It sucks Jack.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous