Company Intelligence Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moni: Do you really want to know the details of me being a slut again for your benefits?

The Chorus: Yes.

Moni: You are all depraved.

Red: So?

Moni: I fronts the bar down on the ground near the entrance to the casino, puts the36D girls here on the bar, gives them a wiggle and low and behold the barman nearly falls off his chair getting to my order. Short of time I just went for the direct question, "where can an innocent young woman like me get some good weed for tonight and maybe something with a bit more bight?" The black barman did not even flinch. He pointed to a tall at about 6 feet, good looking blond, tastefully dressed, southern white guy chatting up a blond bimbo standing in one of the dark corner areas supporting a drinks stand.

Barman in his best drawl: That's Jerome. He's setting up one of his parties tonight and doing a bit of recruiting with blondie there. His parties are wild and he pays security here to leave them alone if you get my drift. There are no virgins at his parties darl. You get over to him now, but I warn you he is recruitin and he is one tough dude. Just watch his stuff. The police leave him alone so he may have what you need right now. He ain't cheap from what I am told, so you may have to do some "in kind" to close.

Moni was not interested in being safe on this trip, so as the blond moved on with an envelope from Jerome's coat pocket, Moni was there in Jerome's face in seconds. Boobs were flashing and the big baby blues were doing their work.

Moni: Hi Jerome I'm Moni, the man at the bar said you are just the guy I need to help me out for some supplies for our girls party tonight.

Jerome saw Moni coming and her saunter was that of an inexperienced woman who he just used every day of the week for his parties and his paid ladies. They came through the door of the Casino thinking they were super special, had used a few boys back home and had a few joints at the occasional drug party, leading them to think they could deal with a pimp/user/ dealer slime ball like him, Mr Cool Dude. Think again Moni, so he put her on her heels with his opener.

Jerome: Maybe, maybe not, but if I do and I got the best stuff here what's in it for me. What money you got there child and if we can do a deal what's on offer.

Moni was not taken aback form his attitude and mover closer to his face: My girlfriends and I are here for a Divorce Party. We need some good weed and maybe some coke. No ecstacy or MDMA. Just stuff we use back home. We go home on Monday and we expect by then we will have been high, laid, boozed and well pleasured if you get my thoughts clearly. None of us are virgins and apart from our supplies we hope you possess, we intend not to spend one dollar of our money until we arrive back in Houston. So can you accommodate or are you all talk?

Jerome: Careful there young pussy. You talk big. Show's me your cash babe?

Moni flashed $500 from between her boobs.

Jerome: OK so that may get you some of my weed... But...

Moni flashed the extra $500. So now we are talking young pussy. My weed is strong and my coke is clean. People pay me premium because of that. Pussy like you needs to sweeten the deal, so what are you prepared to do for me. I am pretty much a safe monopoly here, so the cops have been paid off to leave me alone and move the dirty dealers on.

Moni looked into Jerome's face as she slid her hands down his chest and onto that bulge between his legs. She gave that bulge a squeeze leaving no doubt as to her offers.

Jerome: Fine, so here's my offer. We are going to have a late night rave party tonight celebrating with one of the interstate National sports teams and their crew until daylight. Where you go afterwards is up to you but up to then the doors are locked. Are you and your girls up to a rave party that will start late and finish around dawn. Free booze, drugs, dancing, fantastic music and plenty of men who will be wanting to fuck you stupid? There may even be a few girls who will want to do a bit of lesso? Are you up for that? Clothes off at the door. Security there only if needed and no limits. No means no, but you never hear that word at my parties. Could you cop that? Your pussy would be tingling for a month and the weed and coke we have is Hollywood grade, safe and guaranteed.

Moni looked a little questioning having heard about those Hollywood all in parties for the rich and famous.

Jerome: You saw that blond who was talking to me as you came to me with you wants. She is one heck of a fuck.

Moni nodded.

Jerome in what could only be a deep Texan drawl: Honey, she came here last month with three of her girlfriends as part of a hen's party and they is all back this weekend. They enjoyed their attention so much I pay's for their accommodation this time. Everything else is free anyway. The bride is frustrated because her new husband does not want to get between her legs enough; she thinks he is bonking his secretary, so she is here this weekend to get up the duff with any decent looking blond guys with blue eyes and about 5 feet 10 inches. She goes back home to greet her husband who is off on a fishing trip in the gulf this weekend with a dozen mates, gets him between her legs on Monday night, drains him dry for a month and he is hooked into alimony for the rest of his days. The other three girls are all married and are not getting it at home; they had so much sex here last month in two days, their limped dick husbands cannot keep them satisfied. They jumped at the chance of another party. You should have seen them last month. Doubles, triples, lesbian, MMF, FFM and anywhere. That party we ran out of condoms and had to raid the Casino toilets to get some supplies. I needed to sleep for two days straight. Do you reckon you can take the pace pretty lady and what about those girlfriends of yours, isn't this what they want for the weekend? I am offering all expenses paid orgy, with all in and all the weed and coke you would ever need for a weekend.

Moni: I can talk for at least two of my friends and they would absolutely say "bring it on baby".

Jerome: Tell me your mobile and I will text you the room number about 1.00pm. Here is some great weed cigs with a kick and some coke in these envelopes. Be there. You will never regret it and divorced chicks are my regulars, so I look after them and their pussy's real well. Just wear enough so you are decent in the corridors. I initiate my new women in a swing; have you ever been fucked in a swing pretty lady?

Moni: My pussy is trembling already, so you better put up when the time comes big boy.

Moni grabbed Jerome between the legs and gave that larger bulge a firm squeeze: That's a promise big fella. See you at the door, as she handed over the $1000 and vanished to the liftwell.

They parted with Jerome sizing up who he could line up with these girls and just how much money he could make from their bodies tonight and Sunday. Two of his big money men wanted some fresh stuff tonight, because they had got their last freebies hooked on coke and were now selling their wares around the Casino to pay for their habits. Better wait to see just how great they were when they fronted. She did have a nice arse that needs attention as it flopped around unhindered by nickers. He nodded at his offsider who followed Moni to her suite and he knew within a few minutes he would know exactly how he could lock them in; surprise though was that security were also tracking and these women were going to be off limits to his lechery this weekend and at least this until Carlo got his money's worth and then who cares?

Moni repeated her story, without embellishments to the Houston Divorced Ladies club delegates and there was imagination overload in the suite. Sue saw the positives and negatives, but knew only too well what the main game was and how she would lock that down for her $100,000.

It was time to get organised, so Sue subtly took the lead and set up their time timetable to just happen to be in the bar around the time the four men were to be talking over their day's business.

Sue: See you ladies, maybe better to call you sluts, back here in 30 minutes?

They all smiled and the scenarios for tonight were what every one of the four woman wanted, even Sue.

The Beauty Parlour

Pam enjoyed her ultra-decadent hot stone massage and deep skin therapy. Marina had told her to charge it all up to Charles suite, as Marina needed to stay very low profile for a few days at least.

As Pam was leaving the check out, she was approached by this tall dark haired spanish skin lady in office attire. White long sleeve blouse tight against her breasts, tastefully short black skirt, black stockings and long heels. He hair was pulled back in a bun and she wore large standard glasses.

Pam: Of Marina, I did not recognise you until you came close. Sorry about that.

Marina: Two questions...

1/ have you ever wanted or been tempted to be a slave for your man just for one night?

2/ how about tonight?

Pam with an enormous smile across her face: You truly are an adventurous woman aren't you? Are you serious? No I retract that question, knowing you those two questions are just you.

Marina: Well my man tells me that after my "outrageous teasing" of this afternoon and my activities of last night, my husband has declared that tonight I am to be his slave and for whatever that may mean.

Pam: Knowing you that teasing would have been fun and maybe to emulate. You are going to have to let me into a few of your "techniques"?

Marina: reading your smile and one and one makes four from your response, I take that as a YES.

Pam: It's a YES. A resounding let me at it YES.

I have booked some in house dining for four, so if you guys were to join us we are up for some in-house slavery tonight.

Pam: I don't know what I am getting myself in for, but who cares. I am a second honeymoon with my man.

Marina: Well if you trust me that much we need identical outfits, so come let's go to the boutique where I saw some likely items. Need you to put them up to your room account again. Charles and I cannot be obvious anywhere at the moment. There were two outfits that should emphasise both our charms in the lingerie section. Come lets go...

James and Marinas Suite

After 30 minutes of much laughter and innuendo, the two strode out of the boutique with boxes under arms and bags in their hands and up to Marina's suite, through the door where Charles was ensconced at the computer exchanging with Charles over skype.

Marina moved over to her man, kissed him affectionately on his forehead and interrupted their conversation.

Marina: I have your woman here Charles. When you two guys are finished, Charles come on up and we have ordered in house dining tonight. Casual just bring a sportscoat and yourself.

With that the girls disappeared into the bedroom.

Charles: What's behind that great idea?

James: Those two are planning something, but knowing Marina it is going to be over the top and fun. So just come on up when you are ready, but be prepared and "go with the flow".

The room service trolley arrived around 30 minutes later just in time for Charles to have closed his computer down for the day and him travelling up the lifts to enter as the food arrived.

Marina stuck her head around the door of the bedroom and seeing all her planning was in the place the two ladies left the confines.

Both men were drinking their first champagne seated at the table and two spare had been poured. Marina knew her champagnes, it was Piper Heisdick Brut.

Pam fronted Charles with an envelope.

Marina fronted James with a similar envelope.

Both men were implored to read the contents.

" Whereas Sue Louise ... (Slave) has offered her services as personal slave to Charles Robert ... (Charles) and Charles seeks to utilise those exclusive services, the parties have agreed to the following terms and conditions upon which the contract of service shall operate.

The Term of the Contract: This is a contract of service is to subsist for the sum total of 17 hours or midday tomorrow, whichever arrives earlier.

The Duties and Services to be Performed: The duties of the slave shall be whatever the Charles will in his absolute discretion require of the Slave in that period, whether that be domestic, business or sexually oriented without question or limitation.

The Consideration Provided by Charles: for these services shall be food, lodging and any other form of benefit that the said Charles will in his utmost discretion provide.

As the period of service is for an extended period, the Slave will be provided equal food and lodging as is available in Suite ... of the ...Casino.

Tools of Trade supplied by the Slave: All agreed tools of the Slave will be provided in a separate box to the Charles at the commencement of the contract and these shall be applied by Charles as he shall choose to the Slave.

Protection and Security of the Slave: The Slave being of delicate condition and needing appropriate attention by Charles, he will protect and provide close personal care over the Slave to the exclusion of all others, unless the parties agree otherwise and that will continue until exhaustion of the contract.

Charles will treat the deliverer as his personal slave, but shall protect and ensure his slave shall be in as an equal a condition at the conclusion of the contract as at the start. For these purposes Charles shall have the right to fully inspect the Slaves tools, her clothes and her body prior to commencement.

The signatures of the Slave and the Charles are hereby attached and signify that both parties are in total agreement and they shall comply with all terms and conditions during the period of the contract.

Signed

Sue Louise ...

Charles Robert ...

Date: ...

A pen was placed in front of Charles.

The contract with James was of the same content albeit for the name of the contracted party changed from Charles to James and the Slave of course was Marina. A pen was placed in front of James.

James: Charles, I think we need to read these contracts closely and we may need to amend some of the terms and conditions to better reflect the facts. I suggest we need to commence negotiations with these potential slaves over dinner as supplied and appropriately liquefied with that delicious champagne and zinfandel. Maybe you ladies as a show of good faith may wish to serve the food and drinks for the four so we may commence our negotiations over the meal before it gets cold and the bubbly loses its fiz?

The slaves to be agreed with this approach so they went to the food trolley turning their backs to the guys and allowing their men to peruse their slaves for the night, subject of course to agreeing those terms and conditions. Both men were in awe at what their women had planned and were more than happy to continue the evening as it seemed to be planned out for them by their ladies. Smiles were exchanged; the men got themselves comfortable and awaited their food, wine and company.

James whispered to Charles: Marina's majors in her MBA were principally business law and corporate law, so cut her a bit of slack. When we are at home she will interweave her sexual approaches and innuendo through her legal mind. You don't ever think lawyers could ever be as sexy as Marina, but she does it in spades and my god she challenges me. Tonight is going to be something "out of the box" or so to speak. Just play it by ear and go for the fun option.

The two wives speedily managed the food and the table, the zinfandels, the mood lighting/ music and air-conditioning to 75 degrees F. The sheer curtains were closed and the moment was set.

The guys took in the scene and all enjoyed their mains over the normal civilities. Deserts had been placed into the fridge with the champers, so the ladies were establishing the timetable, as well as the agenda. The guys were in trouble in any normal form of negotiation, but this was no normal scenario.

Pam and Marina had dressed in matching outfits of mini skirt level black silk kimonos over what appeared to be black lace chemise. Those long legs were accentuated and the length of the kimonos was just enough to cover their pussy regions. The guys left the mental disrobing to the negotiation phase, but those high heels and the dark makeup verging on the gothic left little doubt as to the ladies intentions. Maybe, not to be ladies or almost certainly will have no intention of being ladies for the next 17 hours.

The zinfandel was young and smooth. The conversation was mature. The veal was excellent and went down rather slowly, indicating the girls were in no rush. The old hasten slowly view. They wanted to last all night, so the challenge was going to be for their men to be stayers as well as meaningful lovers.

The table was cleared and Pam and Marina were showing no interest in maintaining their feminine dignities. The see through table provided the occasional flashes of skin and pussy, indicating the women here were in a strong bargaining position and they knew it. Marina was in her element in running her bare leg regularly up that of James and allowing her kimono to drape open every time she pushed forward. Pam was a little more demure, while willingly allowing her eyes to focus on Charles growing member through the table top.

James: Well ladies I think it is time we discussed these two contracts.

Firstly where did you get the draft to prepare these two documents.

Marina with a smurk on her face: The website of the Royal Antedelluvian Order of Slaves, with some help from Literotica.com.

James: I see you are each obligated to supply a box containing your tools of trade. May we inspect those now?

Pam and Marina: Sure and we are happy to consider other tools that may readily be available in this suite, should that suit.

Each of Pam and Marina provided their box to their contracted party.

Charles: I see in here personal lubricant, Velcro wrist and ankle cuffs, a large dildo, a DVD by ... Kings of a slave evening at home, some chain that probably inter-connects those cuffs, eye masks, a light whip, some long feathers and a large box of tissues. Is it reasonable for me to presume you are welcoming the application of each of these products and some entertainment during the coming 17 hours. And what does the absence of other products like condoms suggest.

Pam a little embarrassed but emboldened by Marina: Yes for 17 hours as per the contract. The absence suggest the other potential products would be unnecessary and in the case of condoms in particular I was expecting deposition of all seminal body fluids to be within my body at one orifice or another.

Charles smiled and amused by the legal speak.

James: Why are you women prepared to be our Slaves? The concept of Slaves is not really consistent with our developed free society now is it?

Pam even more confidently: We felt our sexual activities were getting too repetitious with our men, so we wanted to challenge you, provide you the opportunity and open ourselves up to your imaginations and see what comes forth. You don't want us looking around for a bit of stray cock to keep our pussies happy now do you?

James: I see here in my box of tricks exactly the same except the whip is heavier and Mandingo. Your thoughts?

Marina lifting her leg higher up James leg and exposing every inch of her pussy to all under the see through table: I would be more than disappointed if we are not able to find applications for each item during the next 17 hours.

James: Fine. At the conclusion of the 17 hours what may we expect of you two women and what do you expect.

Marina: I am sure I can speak for blondy here, our endearing love, nothing else in particular other than pressure from we ladies to be encouraged to get with you men again for a repeat in the not too distant future.