Company Intelligence Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charles filled his mouth with champers, lifted Pam's head again and shared the contents with Pam, who had no choice other than to gulf down the Pipers.

Meanwhile her pussy was still full of Charles semen and her clit was still engorged with blond following its abuse by Charles.

Marina emptied some lubricant on Mandingo and placed it into a welcoming and still spasming pussy. With Mandingo being considerably thicker and longer that Charles reasonable cock, this intrusion needless to say shocked Pam, but what was most interesting the timing was perfect because she involuntarily began to enlarge her vagina opening to accommodate this new beast at its opening. Little by little and slower than would be expected that beast entered and devoured the void. By turning on low, Mandingo caused incredible shocks completely up and down her spine, through her legs and out the top of her brain. She felt as if she may split but just in time she opened that bit more allowing Marina with a gentle pressure to push Mandingo in further and further.

The men had meanwhile placed their cocks under Pam's boobs and used them to act like tight pussies drawing their semen to the surface. They fucked her boobs and applied their pre-cum over her nipples. James blew his load all over Pam's face and chest and wiped it in to her skin as part of a massage of her nipples. Charles opened Pam's mouth and clamped her nose forcing Pam to take down her throat all of his cum, lest she gag on that fluid.

Pam was overcome by a million sensations and a total loss of control of her body. She shook and her eyes rolled back into her head and came with an enormous explosion of passion and wanton embrace.

This may be a once in a lifetime experience, but it was one major positive in a sex life that to this point had left a lot to be desired.

She collapsed and slept soundly.

Checking she was OK, Charles undid the chains and quietly left to go outside with the others to replay that DVD for James and Marina and consume the balance of the opened bottles.

The first rays of sunlight streamed through the windows to find the three were waking and making coffee to freshen their minds and talk over the evenings activities.

Pam heard the soft conversations going on around the table outside and felt herself. She had sticky stuff on her chest, her pussy hair was very matted and her pussy ached as if it had been hit by a huge cock. Surprisingly she was somewhat fresh, so she disappeared into the bathroom to clean herself up.

Donning her black kimono, while still starkers underneath she ventured into the dining room stopping the conversation while everyone waited for her reactions. Pam poured herself a coffee from the percolator she drank the contents quickly clearing her throat from whatever went down there over night.

Addressing the three: So I guess I was worked over last night? I remember two enormous cums, one of which was generated by a monstrous cock between my legs and the other with me being double plugged. My boobs were enjoying desert and my throat plenty of different liquids.

And I guess I have you three to thank for that?

Nothing was said.

Pam walked over to Charles, twisted his chair and sat directly over his cock as she moved it ever so gently to see if she could raise some action. She did.

Pam: I love you so much. I hope you know that and you are not disappointed with me last night. With that she kissed Charles deeply and smiled into his eyes.

She rose and walked around behind Marina who had her kimono loosely draped over her shoulders.

Pam slid her hands down both sides of Marina's neck and kissed her forhead as she drew her head backwards. Pam's hands reached those beautiful boobs generated by many dollars of plastic surgery after her abuse in South America. She flicked and played with her nipples: I guess I should thank you for getting me out of my comfort zone last night. My pussy may take a while to recover but my mind has been opened and where that goes goodness knows.

She slid her hands out of the kimono and clasped Marina's left hand. Your turn. Come with me to bed so I can thank you with all my heart and boys are you coming?

Marina looked at James and then Charles without finding any negatives, she rose and arm in arm the women disappeared into the bedroom followed by their men.

By the time the men arrived the two girls were disrobed and busily munching a sixty nine position on the bed.

James: They were not wasting any time were they?

So the two guys opened another bottle of Piper, each pulled back a chair opposite the bed and enjoyed the action on show. When women go down on each other there are totally different techniques that their men.

Each focused on the small section of fold around the clit and occasionally slid their tongues over the pussy, just to tease it for a while. Tease seemed the function, trying to see how long each would last before they could take it no more. Occasionally the hands would wander around and fingers would be inserted to break the rhythm. The fingers would be placed in the mouth of their lover to suck clean and dry as if to say, you smell and feel eminently fuckable.

After many patient minutes the women separated face to face, encouraging their men to explore their lower regions while they continued to lip sink and suck. The taste of their pussies must have remained on their tongues as it seemed to have an impact like an aphrodisiac. Maybe it was the closeness of their bodies and their willingness to be sexual to another woman? Whatever it was the movement encouraged James to suck between Marina's legs, assumedly because he read the signs or from experience.

Pam lifted herself over Marina's face and allowed her pussy to just touch Marina's tongue lapping for her juices.

Pam signalled to Charles to come forward and she took him in her mouth seeking to suck whatever cum left out into her throat.

Satisfied that Marina was ready James slowly inserted his member into Marina's spasming pussy and she worked him dry just with her internal muscles. James did nothing in case he injured Pam or Charles above, but he was not complaining. Those untold numbers of cheap Johns Marina suffered in the jungles had taught her many things and she was an excellent teacher.

The men came deep into those orifices and their cum disappeared.

The women moved their men off so they could get their own satisfaction by touching each others bodies and lapping the juices leaking out of the pussies via their fingers.

Once all calmed they retreated to the dining room with the unfinished Pipers and each looked jadedly out the window.

Charles: I get the impression you guys have done that before?

Marina: We are sexual people and we enjoy others of like mind. We don't want to own them, just enjoy our time together. How people deal with their needs is up to them, we are just more active but only in very private circles.

Do you think we could attract you to our circle occasionally when we get home? We have some great parties at home around the pool especially in the warmer months.

I would love to show you more of how to use bondage and I get the impression Pam loves those cuffs. One of my favourites is a swing we have at home that opens women up and their men do not have to support any weight; the long tease and cum is unbelievable and multiple partners is just devine. I would love to show you some time. Just give me a call and come around for afternoon break, anytime I am home.

Pam knew only too well what that meant girl on girl action; she blushed a little: Marina I loved every minute of what we did and I have absolutely no regrets about last night. Charles and I have a lot to talk about over the coming days. Maybe we get back to you?

Brunch was ordered and the 17 hours elapsed. The conversations returned to the more mundane and Marina's interest in children came to the fore. There was more to come in that story.

By 2.00pm the close friends decided it was now for their time together as a couple.

Just as they were leaving marina drew Pam aside: I have a small gift for you and Charles. Here is a necklace of sapphires that is just right for you and that long neck of yours. If you wear it down your cleavage it is a nice piece of adornment. If you shorten it around your neck so it is like a choker, that symbolises to people in the swinging fraternity you swing or you love bondage. James gave me one of these when he wanted me to greet him at the door with nothing on and dinner was going to be late. I used to wear it as a choker when James and I went out for an evening and I wanted his balls to be teased all night.

Pam and Charles dressed back in their original gear and packed that box of goodies to take down to their suite.

James grabbed his wife and cuffed and chained her to their bed: It is time you got a real fucking my slut. You may have done a great job recruiting there, but right now your time to be the real slut here has arrived.

Marina: I like it when you talk dirty hunk of a husband. I am coming...

Charles and Pam's Suite

When Pam and Charles returned to their suite, Pam excused herself and went to the bathroom and Charles fiddled with the air-conditioning to warm up their vacant room. She was soon out and approached from the rear, wrapping her arms around her man. She turned him around to find she had only the necklace latched tightly around her neck as her only coverage. A little like James Bond...

Pam: Marina gave me this with some advice. This necklace is the key to your sex life from now on. I suggest you may need to get some hints from Marina as to its signals.

Come to bed and bring that box with you.

Charles: Whoa. Here put that kimono on. Please sit down at the dining table so we can talk.

Pam knew what was coming. It was always going to occur. It was always going to be difficult and involve a lot of sensitive stuff, but eventually all had to come out. So now it was the time.

Charles: Are you Sue or Pam.

Pam: When did you realise?

Charles: There were stacks of little things like attitude changes, caring and respect issues, no bruises from a beating Sue copped last week, but the real issue that just woke me up from where I was in my marriage was when you were cuffed and chained last night and I said some very blunt comments, you continued to suck rather than bite the end off my cock; Sue would have done that if it had been her on that bed.

I have now on my computer a scene of an internal security video that has played with my head really badly. Sue was in a gym recently screwing a couple of men and not passively, when in comes a lady that probably was one of their wives who discovers what is happening and begins to beat the blazes out of Sue until she is retrained by the guys. From the screaming I got the impression this sex party had been going on from some months. That's tough hard evidence I cannot ignore.

I cannot see how our marriage can survive and even just for the benefit of our girls. This just has to finish. I've got to think about the girls now and see how I can isolate them or alternatively deliberately bring the issues to their attention; they are growing up fast.

When you girls went to Cancun for a girls break, it really was much more than that. My guess she had her legs up every night, high on dope and screwing like crazy.

If I got a P.I onto it I assume that a lot more would come out of her new "job"?

Pam with tears in her eyes: Truth is my sister has been a nympho for at least a couple of years. I love her dearly so as much as it hurt I just kept quiet. Once I was married and had my son our wild partnership went out the window. She seems to have got absolutely no maternal instincts and actually dislikes kids, whereas I am the absolute opposite and I really love your girls and I believe they love me.

But yes I knew a lot about her screwing around and yes she did get me into a lot of trouble after the car accident when I was seriously messed up. I have had to bail her out of some very nasty stuff. I don't know what to say to you because trying to console you truly is not appropriate. There was no way I could tell you what was going on, she is my twin sister physically but of recent years definitely not mentally.

If you pardon the vulgarity last week she got her new job and has had her legs high and wide ever since. She seems to be working for a merchant banker group out of Italy and her boss is a bit of a stud come user. But she has been promised big money to help him close a deal and her task apparently is anything that gets the deal done and from the limited stuff she has told me that means anything.

Charles: So how come you are here and living as my wife?

Pam: When you started going out with Sue I got an instant crush and that has never diminished. Over the last twelve years I've grown closer to you, but you probably did not notice those looks I gave you and my respect for the way you love your girls. I truly love you Charles and I mean love you and everything about you including your girls.

Charles: So was there some form of deal done with Sue?

Pam: Sue just wanted out and she was really under pressure to get out of the house after you and the girls had some form of serious argument last week. As far as she was concerned that was the last straw and she was out of there regardless of the consequences. She needed for me to cover for her for a few days and then I guess she was going to have the big conversation with you and the girls. But since she has escaped that life she has told me she is out permanently and as far as she is concerned she wants nothing to do with you or the girls.

I asked her point blank what if I go to bed with you and what if we have children together. Her only response is not repeatable but in effect all fool you (meaning me).

Charles: Even though she has been absolutely unforgivable to me and the girls she still is legally my wife and that means a lot of issues, just for me to get single again.

Pam: I cannot talk for her but my guess is she just wants out and as much money as she can get. She is going to be a woman of the world as far as she is concerned and that takes cash.

Regardless of how poorly she now stands in my life, I still love her and would want to ensure she is safe and secure. Lately she was staying in my townhouse.

Charles: I need to get outside and clear my head. If you wish I would appreciate your company because I really need to think through everything to do with home and the kids. I have to pick them up tomorrow from mum and dads in Houston and I need to know how to react and help them.

Pam: If I know your girls I think they will do most of the helping.

OK let's put some warm clothes on and go for a long walk around the lake.

90 minutes later and after a lot of quiet moments and deep conversation, they came to their favourite coffee shop on the outside of the Casino. The coffee drew out the big questions.

Charles: I will be honest to you. When things started to go pear-shaped with Sue I kept thinking a lot about you and asked myself why didn't I chase you rather than your sister back when the three of us first met at Uni. I came to the conclusion that Sue got herself pregnant to ensure she was secure, but when she had the two girls the consequences were not really what she wanted and everything started to go downhill from thereafter. Drinking, difficult moods, fights with the girls and never available to help the girls when they needed her. I became Dad and Mum.

You girls are physically identical twins. How can I be sure if we get together I am not going down the same path again?

Will my girls accept you as Sue's replacement and how do we make that transition possible?

Pam: May we please think them through and not just kneejerk reactions.

Coffee was enjoyed with the only noise being the light breeze off the lake and through the surrounding trees. By five pm it was time to return to their suite. The lift cranking and straining were the only noises to be heard. Was it tension, apprehension or just too complex.

Entering through their door, Charles put his hand gently on Pam's shoulder and asked: Tonight is a beautiful night. Would you please join me as my date for this evening at the restaurant? We would probably need to dress up and maybe you could wear that lovely sapphire necklace long?

Pam: I would be delighted.