Company Policy Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelby collapsed onto the bed.

"Feel good?" Nancy asked.

Shelby nodded. "But, hey. Do I ever get to see you come?" Shelby asked.

Nancy nodded. "Oh. You want to? Wait here."

Nancy got her magic wand from the bathroom and laid back down on the bed. Shelby watched and fingered her as she used the big vibrator on herself. It was so much louder than the suction toy, Shelby thought.

Nancy closed her eyes, lost to the sensations the toy brought her, and eventually she moaned that she was coming. Shelby had her fingers inside Nancy's pussy when she came and she felt her rippling on the inside.

"Wow," Shelby said. "I've never felt anything like that before," she said.

They laid in bed for a while after that, the awkwardness of their first consentual sexual encounter now behind them. They were silently watching TV and idly touching and kissing each other. Nancy lazily ran her fingers back and forth over Shelby's breasts.

"I'm...I'm sorry I set the BDSM room on fire," Shelby suddenly said.

Nancy looked surprised, but then she just chuckled. "It's just stuff. Stuff can be fixed, repaired, or replaced."

"Did...did anybody get hurt?" Shelby whispered.

Nancy shook her head, but then saw that Shelby looked really worried. Nancy laid her hand on Shelby's cheek and caressed her lips with her thumb. "Oh, no. No, baby," Nancy said gently. "Everybody got out just fine. The biggest damage was perhaps the water caused by the fire hoses. But again, it's just stuff. It can all be replaced." Nancy paused for a couple seconds. "You know," she finally said softly, "I was so afraid when I didn't see you out on the sidewalk. I thought you were still inside. I tried to go back inside to look for you but the firemen wouldn't let me."

Shelby grimaced. "I don't know that sorry really covers that, but I am sorry I made you worry."

Nancy nodded. "I know."

"If anything bad had happened to anybody, I don't know what I would have done with myself," Shelby whispered.

"If anything had happened to you I'd have gone crazy," Nancy said.

"Oh!" Shelby said, though she probably shouldn't have been surprised.

Nancy shrugged. "It all worked out. Don't worry another second about it."

But Shelby would probably worry about it for a long while.

~~~~~~~~~~~

That evening Shelby was on the couch with her new laptop computer on her lap checking her bank account balance online. "Nancy?!" She squeaked.

"What, love?" Nancy said from the nearby kitchen.

"Um, I'm not a money wizard, but I'm pretty sure I had just a couple hundred dollars in my checking account last week. Somehow it shows a recent deposit of 250,000 dollars!"

Nancy grinned. "Yeah. I lobbied with HR to give you a raise. Hazard pay and all," she said.

"But, this...this is just too much," Shelby said, shaking her head. "This is insane! I can't take this!"

"You can and you will," Nancy said, coming over and giving her a gentle kiss on her lips. "You're my girl and I want you taken care of," she said.

"Um...I don't know what to...um...thank you," Shelby said, shaking her head again.

"Don't spend it all in one place," Nancy said, laughing.

"Maybe...maybe I will, though. Maybe I can go to college?" She said, testing out the waters. To her relief, Nancy got a big smile on her face. "I could maybe still start in the fall...or next spring semester, if it's too late to sign up now," Shelby mused.

Nancy grinned, coming over to sit next to her on the couch. "That sounds like a great idea. Fountain State in Wainwright would be close. You could commute. That's where I went to school. Go chipmunks!"

Shelby chuckled.

"What is it you'd like to major in?" Nancy asked.

"Boy, I'll have to think about that," Shelby said.

Nancy shrugged. "You've got time to decide. You can always get your required classes out of the way before you declare a major."

"So much to think about," Shelby mused. She leaned in and softly kissed Nancy. "Thank you so much," she whispered. "This truly will change my life."

Nancy nodded, kissing her back. "You're very welcome."

~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, a Friday, Shelby awoke slowly. She was half lying on Nancy. Their arms and legs were intertwined.

"I need to run home for a bit," she said.

"This is your home," Nancy said groggily.

Shelby rolled her eyes. "I need to go talk to Mike."

"Why?"

"Well, it occurred to me that I agreed not to talk about the company, but he did not. He could still be calling Indianapolis or even Chicago lawyers right now for all I know."

Nancy sat up. "Good point."

"Can you...can you maybe come with me?"

Nancy looked taken aback. "Well, I guess I can. I'm guessing your step dad probably doesn't much like me, though."

"No, he does not. But you're not going anywhere, so you might as well meet him now. He'll be getting home from work soon."

Nancy and Shelby quickly got cleaned up. "I like you better in the wrap dress," Nancy pouted.

Shelby rolled her eyes. She was putting on yesterday's clothes and pulling yesterday's shirt over her head. "No way am I wearing that again to see my stepdad. Besides, is it really that hard to take off what I'm wearing?" Shelby had on a sweatshirt, short-shorts, and flip flops.

Nancy finished combing her hair. She was still just wearing her underwear and she shrugged. "It's not ideal. No."

Shelby rolled her eyes again.

"Oh! Look what came the other day," Nancy said. She opened her armoire, and something bright red stuck out from the drab collection of clothes.

"Oh my God," Shelby said. "You have some color in there!"

Nancy laughed. She pulled the red articles out and showed Shelby.

"Oh my God! It's a bright red, double breasted blazer & pants suit!"

Nancy nodded. "I took your suggestions. I remembered what you had said and so I looked around online and found the outfit. I bought some creme-colored heels to wear with it, though. Clear stilettos looked a little slutty. Plus I'd probably fall over wearing them."

Shelby reached out and felt the material. "Nice!" she said. "Now, can we discuss your makeup?"

Nancy threw her head back and laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~

"I could have driven," Nancy said.

"I needed to bring the Civic back to Jamie anyway," Shelby said. She pulled the car into the driveway and she cut the engine. Her stepdad's truck wasn't there, which meant he wasn't home yet from work.

Nancy and Shelby walked inside. "Jamie?" Shelby called out.

"Yeah?" Came the answer from down the hallway.

"Come here. I've got someone I want you to meet."

Jamie came out from his room dressed for work. When he spied Nancy when he reached the entrance to the hallway, his mouth formed an O and he stopped walking.

"Come here," Shelby said.

Jamie slowly walked into the living room.

"This is Nancy Addington. Nancy, my step brother, Jamie."

"Nice to meet you," Nancy said, holding out her hand.

"Like...wise," he said slowly, shaking her offered hand. "But I don't...um...what..."

Just then the front door opened and Mike walked in with the mail. He too froze when he saw Nancy.

"Shelby?" He asked quizzically.

Shelby nodded. "Mike, this is Nancy Addington. Nancy, my step dad, Mike."

"Nice to meet you," Nancy said, holding her hand out for Mike to shake.

Mike looked at her hand but didn't answer. Instead he paused a second and then said, turning slightly, "Shelby, can I see you in the kitchen for a minute?"

"Um, yeah. I guess," Shelby said, looking back at Nancy with a grimace.

Shelby followed Mike into the kitchen.

He abruptly turned around and threw the mail down on the table. "What the hell is going on here?" He hissed.

Shelby took a deep breath. "Nancy and I made some deals. She won't prosecute me for arson and I won't talk about the company. That spills over to you too. We need to stop looking for lawyers and TV anchors and newspapers that will investigate Addington Investments."

"But you wouldn't have started a fire if she hadn't have taken you in the first place!" He hissed.

Shelby shrugged. "True. But we've worked through all of that. I'll be living with her for now. But I'll be free to come and go as I please."

"You'll be...living with...Nancy?" He said in disbelief.

Shelby nodded.

"What about...I mean..."

Shelby's eyebrows rose.

"I don't even know what I was going to say. I'm blindsided by this," Mike said. "Is she your...what, your girlfriend now? Or..."

"She's my...my Nancy."

"I'll take good care of her," Nancy said.

Mike and Shelby turned to see that Nancy had walked into the kitchen.

Mike scoffed. "You'll take care of her? Like you have so far?" He asked, mystified.

Nancy flushed. "I will admit we've had our ups and downs, but-"

"Ups and downs? Ups and downs?!" Mike repeated loudly.

"Addington Investments is prepared to offer you a substantial sum in exchange for your silence," Nancy said.

Shelby cringed. "Nancy, don't say that-"

"You're trying to buy me off?!" Mike said even louder.

"Nobody's buying anything," Shelby said. Then she sighed. "Look. Everybody just calm down," Shelby urged.

Mike put his hands on his hips and narrowed his eyes. That was never a good sign.

"I...I trust Nancy," Shelby said after taking a deep breath. "I trust her to take care of me," Shelby said.

"I do have her best interests at heart," Nancy said.

Mike threw his hands up "This is crazy!" Mike said. "Shelby, what are you doing?"

"I'm...I'm thinking of my future. She's given me money to go to college."

Mike's eyes widened but he still shook his head. "I need some time to think about this. I urge you to think on it too, Shelby. With the age difference, and past history, this doesn't seem like a good thing!"

Nancy took Shelby's hand. "I will take care of her. You have my word."

"I think you both better leave now," Mike said. "I need some time to think."

Shelby nodded and she and Nancy left Mike alone in the kitchen. Shelby quickly grabbed a duffel bag from her bedroom closet and filled it with shorts, bras, panties, and a couple of sweatshirts. She'd get the rest of her clothes some other time, she figured.

~~~~~~~~~

Nancy and Shelby walked outside the trailer into the bright sunshine. "Well, that went better than I thought it would," Shelby said.

"That was the good scenario?" Nancy chuckled.

Shelby nodded. "I was expecting Mike to lose his shit. But he actually was pretty calm."

Nancy reached out and tilted Shelby's chin up. She kissed her gently on the lips. "I've promised to take care of you. And I intend to keep that promise."

"I know," Shelby said. "And I believe you."

~To Be Continued~

12