Company Woe and Rebirth Ch. 02

Story Info
Sam is experiencing his anger and pain, the ladies help!
13.1k words
4.2
1.5k
9
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 03/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Helgamite
Helgamite
62 Followers

chapter 2. Sam's emotions are catching up!

My brain is in a fog, a whirlwind of emotions. With everything that has happened lately. Me catching Alison cheating on me, finding out that Maja's husband was the dude fucking her. As well as finding Paul, the CEO cheating on Lizzy with the, apparently, the company slut. Now with us sitting at a diner I found, talking things out. It almost feels surreal. I look at Lizzy and wonder.

I've been thinking of the question about Lizzy living with her. "Lizzy, about living with you? Would that include Mikah as well and what would we need to do?" I like the idea of it, but not sure if we could all live together without having some kind of relationship or maybe some arguments. I look at each of the Ladies with me, not sure how I should answer. It's an interesting proposition. Would give us a place to stay, help each of us in our divorce and give all of us someone to talk to when things get tough. I consider it carefully.

Lizzy looks at me and then at Mikah. "Of course Mikah can come, I just wasn't sure if she wanted to." She looks at Mikah, "I'm sorry, I should have asked you too, would you like to come live with us?"

Mikah looks at all of us. "I want to be with Sam. I have loved him for a while, and I'm so glad I got to experience the man behind the COO position even before he became the COO. It would mean giving up my little apartment, but if Sams says yes, then I'll join in too."

"We all have evidence of our cheating spouses, your divorces should be an easy thing, except for mine. I'm more worried about what will happen to me when I divorce that slut of mine. Since we are a no fault divorce state, she will gain 50% of everything AT LEAST of mine. I will lose quite a bit of what I have built. Even my retirement. She gets rewarded for destroying our marriage." Shaking my head, with reality sinking in. Reading about it is one thing, hearing it out loud makes it all too real! "It basically means for me, that I will have to start over and rebuild everything I have worked for. It's just not fair. Of course the world isn't fair. I'm a bit worried about moving in with others though while the divorce is going on. If she or others accuse us of cheating, that could damage our reputation as well as the business. Do we want to risk it?"

I can see the ladies are listening and considering my words. Lizzy seems to be the deepest in thought as she would have the most to lose if the company's reputation is sullied.

Mikah looks at me, I can see tears in her eyes as she tells me, "Sam, I love you. You have been the best boss I have ever had. The most trustworthy and respectable man I have known my entire life. You know after my ex husband hurt me the way he did, I haven't been able to trust men like I used to. You have helped me to trust again. Maybe not as much as before, but more than I was. However, after all this has happened, I want to quit but I don't want to lose you." She turns her head to Lizzy. "Lizzy, I've known you for a couple years now. You have been honorable in your dealings with me and others in the company. Other than your choice in husband that is!" with that she gives a dry chuckle. "I will say this, though, If Sam moves in with you, I would follow him as well." She turns back to me. "Sam, if you decide to go somewhere else, my apartment is only a small one bedroom, but I would be honored to have you stay with me. I would hope we could have a relationship as well. I don't care what your slut of a wife will say. I would be happy to take her place, if you would have me?" I can see in her eyes she is pleading with me, the fear and emotions she has towards me.

I look into her eyes, sensing the emotions behind them. I reach over and take Mikah's hand in mine. "I would love that. You are the best friend I have had, I would love to see how we go together." I see Mikah's eyes light up and a giant smile on her face lights up the room.

I look at the other women and see a frown on their faces. "Uh ladies, what's with the frowns? Did I do something wrong?"

Lizzy looks at all the Ladies before replying. "Sam, from everything I've heard, from everything I've been told, I would love to be able to have a shot at you as well. Paul was not that much of a man, but I thought he was good enough for me. He was good at business. At first he was very special in our relationship, but I petered out after a while. If Mikah would accept me, I think, I would like to get to know you more, maybe, AGAIN, If Mikah accepts, she would let me in as part of your two's relationship and the 3 of us would get to know each other better?"

Maja, not one to want to stay quiet, looks at me, then down at her coffee. I notice her being very shy and quiet and I couldn't stay quiet about it. "Maja, what's going on with you. You're very quiet and won't even look at us. Please talk to me. We both know we have been hit hard by our spouses. Talk to me?"

Maja looks at me for a second and looks back down. I can see a tear being shed. "Sam, Do you blame me for what happened with your marriage? I got to know. Yes, I would like to be with you as well. But I don't know if I could handle you blaming me for your marriage being destroyed. You know I was friendly with Alison? During the picnics and dinners the office had, Alison would ALWAYS tell us how you were in bed, in life. How you were so gentle when you had to be. She called you her gentle giant. I have been jealous of it. Frank was never really gentle, or in any way, put me over himself in the bed or anywhere for that matter!"

I interrupt her at this point, seeing her getting worked up over something she had no control over is leaving me feeling guilty as well. "Maja, I have NEVER blamed you for what happened to my marriage. You are a part of this as well! You got hurt because of my wife having the affair with your husband, just the same as I did. I could never blame you for that. Believe me!"

Maja looks up at me with a shy smile. "OH SAM! Thank you! I know it's gonna be a while till I can believe that, though. I would like to ask Mikah and Lizzy if they are ok with this, I would like to give us a chance as well! I really like you, ALOT and would love to experience what Alison has had all these years!" She looks shyly at the other ladies. "Please?"

I look around at all three and see they all nod their heads, agreeing with Maja. I feel my cheeks and neck start to heat up. I can't believe they got me to blush! I think to myself. I haven't blushed since high school! I look again at each of them in turn and grin. "I don't know if I'm the luckiest guy around, or in a world of hurt. Either way, I wouldn't miss it! If you three would have me, I would be happy!"

I see nothing but smiles and bright eyes looking back at me. "Well, this will be fun. And to think, both of our cheating spouses will be thanked for bringing us all together! That will make it hurt even worse for them!" I chuckle with the looks on their faces as they all start to softly laugh as well.

Out of the corner of my eye, I can see the waitress watching us. Looks like she is listening as well. I'm curious but don't say anything. She catches me noticing her and blushes, Maja notices the interaction and has a small knowing smile.

"Now, Sam, there is another matter I wanna discuss with you. As you know, I cannot have my soon to be ex-husband continue as CEO of the company. It would be bad for business and morale, wouldn't you agree?"

"I do believe having him continue as CEO would not only damage the reputation for the business and hurt morale, but I would also suspect we would continue losing decent hard working employees as well. With Sarah there, she will continue doing what she is doing and possibly more. However, I do know that each married person she has slept with, should be reported to their spouses and lose their job as well for conduct unbecoming. We would also need to word the contracts differently to prevent this from happening more in the future. Maja, is there any way we can fire those that have cheated on their spouses legally?"

Maja thinks for a moment. "As of right now, no. We don't have any clauses for cheaters for low level employees. Managers and up, there is such a clause. If we go that route though, we would lose a good 30% or more of our managers overnight with few able to take over quickly or be hired to replace."

I look at Maja and Lizzy. "You know this can't be done en masse, right? We will have to go department by department and try to keep as much of it hush hush as we weed out the cheaters. It's gonna be a long process. Weeding out the trash while we keep the good ones. Also, could this be used in firing Alison and Frank? legally?"

I think for a minute. "I saw Sarah coming out of Beth's office. Flustered and a very big smile. I do believe she was having sex in there. IF we can prove it, and we can fire Beth, then I know someone we can put in the position as semi-permanent or permanent. She has been working here for a while and would do well with the challenge."

Maja raises an eyebrow at that. "Who are you thinking of?"

"I believe Sonya would be good, a little mentoring and she would excel in that position. She is also single, so no worries there plus if we can get a new contract with a morality clause tightened up, I believe she would be a good replacement. I would also like us to look inside the company for any potential replacements for managers before we fire them?"

"Can do, Sam." Maja says. "Gonna be a lot of work. Any way I would be able to get a few temps with the paperwork and footwork?"

"Let's see where we are first before we go full out, shall we?" I tell her.

I look at Lizzy and see she is thinking of all the possibilities and consequences of the actions needed to reorganize the company. "Where were you going with your question, Lizzy? And sorry, I seemed to have gone off there."

"Don't ever apologize. You just confirmed what I suspected, Sam. My intention was to ask you to take over the company and become the CEO. I also want you to take me on as an apprentice, so I can understand the day to day basics of running the company. In fact, I want all of you to help me, teach me a bit about your responsibilities. I have been too lax and have given too much leeway to my pathetic husband. If you two don't mind, I would like to take a few days each week and shadow you both, to learn so that I can help run my family's company. Especially if you both need some help or just to vent, I might be able to talk to you and give idea's and such? I guess the question is, Sam, would you take over and help me run it properly this time?"

I'm shocked. I never would have guessed she would want me to take over. I figured she would want someone else to take over CEO while I continue as COO. I look at Maja and Mikah and see they are shocked and also happy, waiting for my answer. "Hmm, I figured you would want me to continue being COO and get someone with more experience as CEO. Do you think I'm ready for it? I had several more years before I thought of it." I glance at Lizzy and she nods her head at me. I take a deep breath and say. "Then, yes. I'll take it. Also I would want you to get more involved. I always thought Paul was the one who kept you away."

There is a lull in the conversation as the waitress comes over. "Would you like anything else, refill your coffees?" I can't help but notice her eyes never leave me. Maja coughs on the other side of the table and the waitress blushes hard. I look over at Maja and see a smile I know all too well in women. "I'm sorry, I didn't get your name?"

"OH, my name is Shanna, I'm so sorry, I should have told you," she whispers, staring down at her carafe of steamy coffee. I can tell she is embarrassed and red in the face.

"Shanna, is there a bathroom anywhere? And I would like another coffee please." I ask, all that coffee is finally hitting me hard!

"Yes, at the other end of the building, you'll see a hallway leading to the back, the last door on the right is for men," she states as she welcomes the chance to show him where to avoid the awkwardness.

"Thank you for that. I feel like the Titanic right now!" I smile and chuckle.

Lizzy gets up and lets me out. I head towards the bathrooms.

Lizzy and the Ladies

As I sit back down, I slide down to Sam's spot and look up at Shanna. "Shanna, you got a few minutes? We would like to talk to you."

I watch as Shanna looks at me with fear and sits down. "I have a couple minutes, since it isn't busy right now. Am I in trouble?" The waitress stammered a little off guard by being called into questioning.

"Not yet!" I smile at her, hoping she gets the playfulness from me.

"So what can I do for you?" Shanna asks. As she slowly slides into the seat, she glances at all of us ladies nervously. She is not sure what to expect after hearing all three are now with one man. She is aroused, wishing she was one of his ladies, but also scared these three will out her and embarrass her in front of everyone to protect their man.

I look around at the ladies and they all nod. "Well, we all noticed you have been watching Sam alot lately. In fact ever since we all came in you haven't let Sam out of your sight unless you went into the kitchen."

"OH MY GOD! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to. I can stop. Please don't be mad!" Shanna is terrified. I reach over and put my hand on her shoulder to calm her down.

"It's ok, I don't think Sam has noticed though. I'm not sure if he is just oblivious to it, or just so loyal that he ignores it without even thinking of it. We aren't mad at you. He is kinda hard not to notice! " Maja chuckles at the last comment. I see her face has that wistful look to her, I bet mine has it too. I chuckle lightly thinking that.

I think back to when I was with him at the company picnics and dinners and come to realization. "OMG! You're right! In all the get-togethers we have had, I don't think I have ever seen him look at another woman besides her eyes. Even when she is talking to him!"

Mikah pipes in and says, "I have seen many of the women flirt with him, and he has ignored it or it never registered. Many women in the offices have left with down cast eyes and sad faces! He just doesn't see what he does to us women!" At this point we all laugh. "He is just too loyal for that cheating bitch he has hooked on to him!" Mikah snarls. I look at her in surprise, I would never have thought she had it in her like that!

"Mikah, calm down. She has already destroyed everything she had on him. He is leaving her. And if I remember, all three of us are now his girlfriends. His 'Ladies.' And we all know, none of us is gonna hurt him." I smile at Mikah, I knew she was protective of him, but the amount of anger she has for Alison is beyond what I thought. I will have to talk with Mikah about this later.

I look over at Shanna, "Sorry about that, Mikah is VERY protective of Sam. She has known him longer than the rest of us. Just remember though, we are ALL protective of Sam. He is our man now and as much as he will protect us as he can, we will protect him as well."

Shanna looks at all of us. "I've never heard of a relationship like yours. How can you all share just one man, won't you get jealous or not get the attention? This is all so new to me and confusing!"

I smile at Shanna, "This will be the first for us as well. If you have heard anything of what we have said to each other, you will know that Maja, Sam and I were cheated on. Mikah brought Maja and Sam together in a way. If it wasn't for her going to Maja with Sam, he probably would have tried to do things on his own and got hurt worse. Then I also wouldn't have the evidence of my own husband cheating on me as well. We have Mikah to thank for all this." I see Mikah blushing bright red and looking down. I reach over to her and take her hand while I give it a rub wanting to show her we care about her too. "This is probably called the beginnings of a harem, or Poly relationship. I don't know anything about them either, I have always been a monogamous kind of person. But with Sam, this just feels right. All 3 of us together.

All of us are becoming his ladies as he has become our man. When our divorces are done, well we will see then. All I know is, I'm not losing Sam at all, I will fight to keep him, as all three of us will do. I just hope he decides to move in with me and becomes the man of the house. It needs a real man and it needs to be filled with love, and plenty of sex and kids!" I look at Maja and Mikah, I see a smile on Maja but a frown on Mikah. Hmm, I definitely will have to talk to Mikah and see what is going on with her.

Shanna looks up at the door as a pair of women walk in. "I gotta go, can we talk later? I'm curious and I really like to get to know each of you and Sam too." As she gets up to welcome the new guests, she looks back down at each of us.

I look at the women of Sam's harem and receive nods from each. "Sure, we can talk more. Not sure when we will be back in here though. Sam seems to like the place, so maybe we can make this a hangout for us."

Since when did I start seeing us as a harem?! WAIT, since when did I start thinking of being in a harem!? What the hell! I can't believe I just said that. I hear giggling from across the table and look over. Both Mikah and Maja are looking at me and giggling to each other. "What has got you ladies giggling?" I ask them both, not able to contain my own smile.

Back to Sam

As I walk back to the seat, I see Lizzy in my old spot and the ladies giggling at her and whispering. I hear Lizzy asking what they were giggling at as I approach. I slide into the seat and smile at Lizzy and ask, "Ladies, what's going on, what has got you two giggling?"

Maja speaks up after looking at Mikah for a second, "Well, we were talking to someone and Lizzy got this bright red look on her face and even her neck got red, just after she said we were 'The women of Sam's harem.' We just started giggling at that. It was fun to watch Lizzy get so flustered and blush, She rarely does!"

Lizzy looks at Maja, "No, I said Ladies of Sam's harem. OH GOD, did I really say that out loud!?" I look over at Lizzy as she says that and notice her flushed face and red coloring coming up her neck.

My harem? Is that what this is gonna be? A man's dream but also a nightmare. "Oh wow! A harem?" I look at Lizzy. "Is this gonna be a three lady harem or more coming in? Like the waitress? I saw you talking to her when I went to the bathroom." I smiled to add my own teasing.

All three ladies blush and look around, not able to stay on one thing for long. I chuckle at them and decide to do something surprising. I watch for Lizzy to turn red and face towards me. As she does, I lean in and give her a soft kiss on the lips. Which makes her blush even more and turn away shyly. I look at the other ladies and smile as I see a shocked look on all of them. I chuckle and reach over to kiss Mikah on the lips then Maja. I smile as I see them all bright red and grinning.

I look at the counter out of the corner of my eye and see the waitress blush as well as trying not to look like she is staring. I wrap my arm around Lizzy and gently pull her towards me, hoping I'm not going too fast. She cuddles into me as she snuggles up in my armpit and rests her head on my shoulder. I gaze down and see she has a contented look on her face as my hand rests on her left breast, I gently cup it in my hand and feel her nipple hardening with my touch. I reach down with my other hand and gently pull her face towards me and looking in her blue eyes, I whisper to her, "so beautiful," as I gently press my lips to hers. I hear a soft moan and can feel Lizzy shiver in anticipation as my tongue gently slides over her full lips. As I pull away from the kiss, her head comes to rest on my chest and a large smile is on her. She closes her eyes as I rest my head in her bright red hair.

Helgamite
Helgamite
62 Followers