Company Woe and Rebirth Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maja, talk to us. What's going through your mind right now?" Both Mikah and I are now looking at Maja with concern.

"Lizzy, you don't understand. If it wasn't for Frank, Sam wouldn't be this hurt. Yes, he is hiding it, and doing well at it. But we can all see it. Can't we? I feel responsible for Sam's pain, yet I feel pain as well for what Frank has done to me, yet it is nothing on what Sam is going through. Did you know that Alison was talking to me about them needing more time off when she gets pregnant? They were building for a family and future. And you heard what she said, she wanted Frank's child! Can you imagine the pain he is going through right now? I'm not understanding how he can look at me, let alone agree to have me in the Harem. WHY? Why is he so understanding with me being here? I don't think we understand what Sam is going through and we need to be ready for him. Good and bad. I just wonder if he will wake up someday and blame me for the destruction of his family and his future," her eyes are packed with sorrow and fear.

I look at Maja, just barely comprehending what she was talking about. How could she blame herself for what Frank did? How is she convinced that Sam blames her?

I shake my head to clear it of all the questions going through my head.

"Maja, Sam does NOT blame you. He knows it is Frank's and Alison's own choices that destroyed both of their own marriages and futures. He doesn't blame you. Please understand that. Sam is hurting, yes. Do you really think that he blames you? He knows you're hurting too. Maja, me and you have been friends for a while. Can you seriously see yourself doing something to force Frank to cheat on you or do something to Alison to make her believe fucking your husband was acceptable? No, I don't believe you did and I don't believe Sam thinks that way either. I may not have known Sam all that long, but what I do know is, he doesn't blame you. No one does."

Mikah interrupts at this point. "Maja, I know Sam, better than apparently Alison did. Sam does NOT blame you! He sees the pain you have as well. Believe me, if he blamed you, he would not have even allowed you to come to Paul's office with him. He would have snubbed you yesterday and you definitely would not be here now. Sam is the type of man that blames only those who choose the actions they make. He doesn't go after everyone else. Believe me, you are safe in his heart. You ARE safe in his arms too. He sees you the same as he sees us. Ok?" Mikah smiles at Maja while she reaches over and gives her a big hug.

Maja looks up and smiles at Mikah and I. I see she still has pain and guilt, but not as much as before. "Why don't we go around and gather our stuff, clothes for tonight and we will need to get more food as well. I also think some alcohol will help as well, to loosen everyone up a bit so we can relax and maybe be able to talk more. Maja, I want you to open up and talk to Sam, especially about everything you said just now, clear the air, ok?" Maja nods at me when I ask. "Looks like we have to take my car this time, good thing I brought the Lincoln!" I chuckled. I notice the ladies chuckle as well. I feel my phone vibrate and look down to see a text message on my phone, it's from Paul and makes me hesitate. I look up and ask them to hold on a few minutes while I answer this.

P: Liz, what the fuck is going on? Why is my code not working on the gate anymore? Did you change it?

L: No Paul, I didn't. I'm also stuck out of home as well. I've already called the company but they can't do anything until tomorrow evening. They are booked solid. Get a hotel. I'm gonna sleep at a friend's place tonight.

P: I need some paperwork in my office. I thought maybe I could climb the fence, but wasn't able to. I need them for tomorrow's appointment with a provider. If we paid them more, do you think they will come out tonight as an emergency? One time a year isn't going to hurt them, and we pay on time everytime!

L: Nope, already asked. They said the earliest is around 6pm tomorrow evening. Why on earth did you try to climb an 8ft fence, you know we have that entire fence laced with sensitive wire for just that purpose? Cops will probably be there soon now. Damn it Paul! You were the one who demanded that particular security system!

P: I know, I forgot. Ok? A Lot of shit happened and I just forgot. Having Sam come in and ask for time off along with Maja didn't help anything either. And his questions about Alison were really weird. Do you know what's going on? I know you're close to Maja, maybe she can tell you something? I do know, she is at the conference and she has a friend there.

L: What do you mean she has a friend there? Who? I thought this conference was for only the CFO of different companies? She is there to make connections, right?

P: Yes she is. What I found odd was that her friend paid for everything, she told me after I asked her to give me her itinerary, hotel, and times she will be in conference since it's being recorded for all companies represented.

L: Paul, I want you to be honest. Have you noticed anything odd between Frank the manager of the warehouse, and Alison? Any interactions beyond necessary?

P: She has visited him several times over the past month in his office. But nothing excessive. Why?

L: Nothing, I'm asking because of a project I'm working on. That's all.

P: Ok, well tell me when the code is redone and the new code so I can get in then. You know I hate hotels. I'll see you tomorrow, Love you baby!

L: Love me you cheating scum? Not on your life, liar.... I erased that text and wrote instead, Love you too, I'll see you tomorrow. Night.

I hand my phone to Maja and told her to read it before handing it to Mikah. As she reads it, her other hand jumps up to her mouth to stifle a gasp. Maja hands over the phone and looks at me. "Who is this 'Friend' of Alison? And is Paul covering for Frank, I know Frank had to have been fucking another woman as well. Is Paul covering for them both?" We both turn to Mikah as we hear her growling, It isn't pretty, it's scary, that growl.

"סלח לי אבא, אבל הכלבה הזאת!" Mikah yells out at the top of her voice. I can see everyone jump and look at her in surprise and frown. Even Shanna is looking in shock at Mikah.

I look at Mikah and ask, "Mikah, what did you just say? That did not sound good."

At first Mikah glares at me then her eyes soften. "My faith frowns on cussing, and I try not to, but this bitch is getting to me more than I thought. What I said was, 'forgive me father, that bitch!' If Sam sees this, he is gonna blow his top. If he even suspects she is cheating on him with this 'friend' of hers, it will push him further into depression, this isn't going to be good. However, I don't think we should keep this from him, or it would hurt our relationship with Sam. Do you?"

"Let's get out of here and start going to pick up our clothes, so we can get our luggage. We can talk in private better as well, shall we?"

We all move towards the door and we see Shanna smile at us and Mikah starts heading towards her. Maja and I move outside and head towards the car, both considering what Mikah asked about sharing what we learned with Sam. It's true that if we don't, he would feel as though we don't trust him or don't feel he is man enough to handle it. Yet my need to protect him, (when and where did that come from so quickly!?) is trying to override my need to show him we trust him.

"Maja, what's your thoughts on showing this to Sam? Should we tell him about the text message? Or keep it to ourselves for now?" I want to get a sense of what my sister's are thinking before I make my own mind up.

"I'm not sure, I think we should though. I don't want Sam mad at me or us withholding anything from him. Plus isn't he gonna be the new CEO, so he will have access to those recordings and I know he will watch them as well. I almost wish we had waited for the divorces until Alison came back and saw her husband, soon to be the CEO and then hit her with the divorce. I'm also nervous about how his divorce is gonna go. You heard him in there, his divorce is gonna hurt badly, everything he has built is being destroyed, no matter how good of a divorce lawyer you are, he will get hit the hardest. It's not fair to him. Compared to what will happen with us? We will breeze through these divorces with barely any damage done, yet he will suffer more. Are we gonna be able to pick him up when his divorce gets settled? Let alone keep his spirits up if she decides to fight the divorce?" She was long winded in her thoughts, paused, and then continued on.

The fact that any evidence he has of cheating can't even be used against her means she still wins. Plus he is gonna have to pay alimony to her, so he will still be tied to her unless she gets married or fucks up bad! I hope your attorney is god rated, cause as a man, he is fucked. Lizzy, what can we do to help minimize the pain and damage he is gonna suffer?" I can see Maja has thought about this and is worried for Sam. It makes me happy that she is worried for him, but what she said, also makes me worried as well. I need to talk to my attorney along with Sam and find out what we can do to help him.

We see Mikah walking to the car. She has a feral grin on her face which scares me. As Mikah gets in the back seat, I turn around and ask her, "Did you want to get some clothes first or later? Is everything ok with Shanna?"

Mikah buckles up and looks at me with that same grin. "With Shanna, yeah everything is fine, I just told her that my protective side came out and let her know she didn't do anything wrong. Cleared up everything with her. As for my stuff? Could you drop me off at my house? Just give me the address and I can drive there. There is a few things I don't wanna leave alone for long. Some items from my homeland that are irreplaceable."

"Yeah that's fine, Maja can give it to you while I drive." As I pull out of the parking lot, I think for a few minutes. I know Maja is worried but wants to tell him, Mikah is the same way. After a few minutes of silence, I speak up. "So. I've been thinking about the problem with the conference and Alison's so-called 'friend.' I agree with both of you and we should tell him. HOWEVER... I think we need to wait until tomorrow and tell him so he is rested and just after we install him as CEO. That way he will have the energy, and the tools to do what he needs to either follow through or ignore it. I doubt it will do much for the divorce but, we never know. IF, she is cheating on him with a second guy, we do need to know, especially if she plans on knocking herself up and try to put it on Sam."

We talk a bit more about tomorrow and the process, plus about Rina and Mikah taking over. We come to the conclusion that Rina will go with Maja and be her secretary for awhile. As we arrive back at the business so Mikah can pick up her car. We arrive at our conclusions and drop her off. We wave before Maja and I head out.

We head to Maja's place and we both walk into the house. Frank is there in the room drinking and watching TV. As we walk into the living room, Frank turns around and smiles at Maja, we both see the smile turn quickly into a frown as he spots me enter as well. "Maja? I didn't know you were bringing company over? If you had called, I could have cleaned up more. Everything ok at work? Who is this?" Frank asks his wife and all I can think of is how stupid he is. He should know who I am for one. And for two he already looks drunk. I've known Maja for a while considering I was at her and Frank's wedding. How does he not remember me?

"Frank, you don't recognize Lizzy? She was at our wedding, plus the head of the company? How many of those have you had already!? Did you at least pack me a suitcase or two of clothes for the conference tomorrow? Lizzy is here to help me get ready." Maja is getting frustrated already. I feel for her. I didn't know it had gotten this bad, why didn't she tell me?

Frank looks at me closer, I can already tell he can barely see. "Oh yeah. Sorry it's been a bad day at work. Had two of my guys quit on me without proper notification and just left. Leaving us short handed the whole day." He turns to Maja, who is standing at the first step of their stairs ready to head up. "I forgot to get your clothes ready, sweetheart. If you want, have a seat and I'll do it for you now."

Maja interrupts him at this point. "Seriously? I asked you this morning and then at lunch as well! Ugh, nevermind I'll do it myself." She glares at him for a few seconds before moving upstairs.

As Maja moves upstairs, I stand beside the couch and look at Frank. How far he has fallen. "Frank, do you know a woman by the name of Sarah?" I have to be careful here, even if he is three sheets to the wind, he may catch on.

Frank looks at me and I'm not sure if he even heard me. God, is he that drunk already!? "Sarah? There are a couple of people by the name of Sarah I know. Last name?"

I had to think for a minute before her last name came to me. "Sarah McKinnis? That's her name."

He thinks for a moment then looks at me curiously. I think I made a mistake. "Yeah, I know she comes down a lot to the warehouse. All the guys love it when she comes down. Something about her makes our boys work harder! I know I look forward to her coming down too." The look on his face says everything but I decide to press a bit more. Out of the corner of my eye I can see Maja's foot at the top of the stairs, she is listening.

"How does she help the guys work harder? I'm curious about it. If she is that good, maybe I can convince the CEO to move her down there permanently, maybe as your new secretary?" I prod him.

He gets this sadistic look in his eyes. "Oh I would love to have her as my new secretary! She usually comes down on Monday and Wednesday and plays around with us. The boys and I love to have fun with her, she knows how to party!"

I see his beer is getting low and I ask him if he would like another beer and he agrees. After telling me where to get it, I come back with a fresh cold one and ask. "How does she party? With her body or does she use company funds to throw a party for the boys each week? Maybe we can do this in other departments if she is that good."

"Oh she dances around. By the end of the first song, my God, she is gorgeous, naked and dancing. The boys already have their cocks out ready for her to suck each into her eager mouth. She is good too. Especially when she locks those lips around the cock, there is nothing like it! And that pussy! Tightest pussy I've ever felt! The boys love to play with her tits, but a few of us love that tight pussy and ass. And she makes sure all of us are done before she leaves. Every hole gets filled multiple times. God she is so freaky. It's like a dream come true." I can see his eyes ready to close.

"Last thing, Frank, have you ever come inside her tight pussy? Ever eat her out after one of the guys came in her? That would be so hot if you did!" I felt disgusted asking that, even thinking of it made me sick.

He has this shit eating grin on his face now. "Oh yeah, as the boss, my cum goes in her first. Usually pussy, but I've had her ass several times too. While she sucked on them cocks. She is a regular party girl! She begs each of us to eat her tight pussy after she gets cum in her, she likes to be clean you know! I've even eaten her ass out while she was full of cum! Never thought I would do that, but DAMN WAS IT HOT!" At this the cheating asshole fell asleep with his beer falling out of his hands.

Maja slowly comes down, crying her eyes out but with eyes so full of fury, I knew she could kill him right now. I get up and walk to her and shake my head. Wrapping my arms around her and giving her a hug, I whisper to her, "he will get his soon, sis. Don't worry, his revenge will be total, so will Sarah's. Let's get out of here, ok?"

Frank must have been dreaming, for as soon as we started walking towards the door we could hear him say loudly. "Oh Sarah, that pussy is so tight! I could pound this pussy everyday. Shame my wife is so uptight," he snorts as he turns and goes back to dreamland.

I grab Maja and push her out the door, while keeping an eye on her eyes. She is ready to kill right now. "Remember what's going on tomorrow. Calm down sis. He will get his soon. We will ALL see to that! Right now just remember, you have another boyfriend, one who is gonna be loyal to you, keep Sam in mind when dealing with him, ok?" As we get to the car, I turn to her and give her a big hug. I know she is hurting, worse than I am right now.

I pull out my phone and turn off the recording feature. Maja gives me a quizzical look and I smile as I explain. "I had a feeling he might be too drunk to keep his head, so I wanted to get a little more evidence of his cheating, plus this will help with firing Sarah as well. I'm sorry Maja, maybe it was the wrong thing to do. I didn't think it through all the way."

Maja looks at me through tear stained eyes and asks. "What's the point? No-fault divorces don't require evidence. What would having more evidence do for me?"

"Oh, how much you can demand in the divorce settlement. You may be able to get more out of him than if you didn't have that info. Plus we can use it to make sure he never works in this line again. No company is gonna wanna hire him, if they all know he is a serial fucker and cheater. We can make sure he suffers for the rest of his life." I explained to her.

She gets this feral grin and smiles at me. "I like that, thank you Lizzy! Now let's get this home and start unpacking. Are you sure it's ok for all of us to be there? I know you and Paul had that big place to yourselves for a long time."

"While it's true that Paul and I had the run of the place with only a few employee's at the house, we didn't have the employee's live and work in the same place. The cleaning ladies came twice a week, the gardener came once a week. So we have the place pretty much to ourselves. Besides I think it will do me good to have all of you there as well. Can you imagine me there in that big house all by myself? I'd go NUTS!" I laugh while driving back to the house.

When we arrive I see Mikah standing by the gate with her car parked along the street. I pull in and she runs around to my side as I punch in the code to open the gate. I let her know to go ahead and pull in behind me and follow us up.

By now it's getting late in the evening and still nothing from Sam. The ladies have finished unpacking and we are sitting outside enjoying the last of the sun and talking. When we start worrying about Sam. "Mikah, have you ever known Sam to go this long without calling or texting? To be this quiet? I'm starting to get worried."

Mikah looks at her phone's clock and I can see a worried look cross her face as well. "Not that I know of. Let me try to call him." She dials his number, it rings and rings then voicemail. "What the fuck? No answer! Let me try again, if not we may have to find him." She calls his number again but this time it doesn't even ring, an error message comes up. She looks at me with terror in her eyes as the rest of us jump up and start heading for our rooms. We all know we need to hurry.

We all meet down in the living room and head out to the garage. Taking my car, we head out and go to the diner. It's now 7pm. "Let me go in and look ladies, if he is in, I'll motion for ya, if not, we can get going faster." I walk inside but see no one I recognize, not even Shanna. So I walk back out to the car shaking my head.

We head back out into traffic and Mikah suggests we head to his house, but I have no idea where it is. Maja asks if we can go to the company and she can look at her computer. Mikah speaks up at this point. "Don't bother, I know where he lives. I've been to his place a couple times during their family get togethers. Here, I'll help you get there." Mikah helps me with directions, I didn't realize Sam was so far out of the city. His commute must be horrendous! It's now 8:30pm as we pull up to his place. We can't see any lights on and we all look at each other, worried. "Well, his car is here. I wonder why there are no lights on though? Hopefully the door is unlocked or we are in trouble."