Company Woe and Rebirth Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all head towards the front door and try the handle. It opens up for us and a sense of foreboding hits all of us. Mikah calls out. "Sam, you here? Sam?!" Nothing, not even a sound.

I look at Mikah, "You know the house better than we do, where do we look first?"

Mikah thinks for a few. "Upstairs are the 3 bedrooms. Would be the best place to look first." We all head upstairs, the feeling of dread getting worse with each step. I'm the last one up the stairs and I hear Maja gasp, "OH MY GOD!" I hurry up and look at the door she is staring at. I see a large crack running from a hole in it. Someone punched the door. HARD! I look behind me and see the bedroom across the hall barely open. I push it open gently and cry out. I see the baby crib broken and laying on its side. I walk inside and look around and shout to my sisters. (Again where did that come from? When did they become my sisters?) As they both come in, I point to the side wall, just under the window. They see the small object on the floor. It's Sam's phone, completely busted, even the inside's are now showing. I look above the phone and can see a large crack in the wall. Whoever threw this, threw it hard. Not good.

I didn't see Mikah leave, we heard her in the master bedroom though, she has tears in her eyes as she looks at the bed. There in the middle of the bed is a stain we all know too well. I look at Maja and see she is distraught. I reach out to her but she pulls away and runs back downstairs. Mikah and I can't do anything but sigh and stare at each other. I look back at the bed and think to myself, Oh Sam, what happened to you, where are you? I'm so sorry!

As we turn around, I hear a piercing scream from downstairs. We both run when we heard a second scream of 'SAM!' Mikah and I run faster through the kitchen and out the backdoor. We halt as we see Sam laying in the grass on his back, not moving. I start fearing for the worse.

All three of us run to Sam and start feeling for a pulse, breathing, and movement.

As the three of us are checking him we hear him talk. "Leave me alone, just let me lay here and leave the world in peace." All three of us look at each other and start crying. None of us realized the amount of pain he was in.

Mikah is beside him, looking at his face. She is crying and trying to get Sam to open his eyes. "Sam, we are not leaving you! We have been worried sick about you, do you know what time it is?!"

I look up at Maja to see her walk off and collapse. Her body is rocking back and forth with pain and tears. I walk over to Maja and ask her to help Mikah with carrying Sam to the car and drive him home. She looks at me then at Sam and shakes her head, too scared to move. I lean down and whisper to her. "Maja, we have to get him home, we can't do anything here and he needs to get out of here. I'm going to go upstairs and get him some clothes and drive his car home. We need you. MAJA!" I see Maja look at Mikah and Sam then nod her head. She gets up and starts towards Sam to help. I walked over just in time to hear him and I nearly fell in pain myself.

I see Sam look up at Maja and what he says next, nearly drops me to the ground. Because of the tears in his eyes and the pain in his voice is so raw, it's literally pulling at me, it's tearing my own heart out, making me want to join him in his pain. "Alison? What are you doing home so early? Why? Why did you cheat on me? Why did you destroy everything we dreamed of? WHY!? Was I that bad of a husband that you sought another man? Did I not do it for you anymore? Please tell me?!"

Mikah and Maja, with tears in their eyes, struggle to pick up Sam. After finally getting him on his feet, all three of us walk him to my car and lay him on the back seat with his head on Maja's lap. I lean in and give her a hug and a kiss on the forehead. "It'll get better, I promise. It's our time to help him." I look at both, "I'll see you both at home. I'll get his clothes and a few things I can figure out he would need. And meet you both there."

As they pull out, I walk back inside and steel myself for what I have to do. I walk into the kitchen and look for trash bags. No use trying to find suitcases, I figured. I walk upstairs to the bedroom and at the door, I look at the damage Sam did. "Man, he is stronger than he looks!" I whisper to myself. I finally walk inside to gather his clothes.

After about 10 minutes of gathering clean clothes, I walk downstairs with the bags and put them in his car. I walk around downstairs looking for an office and finally find it. I had to walk outside in the backyard and found his office in a shed. I quickly grab his laptop and some files from his desk and put them in his case. Then walk back out and shut the door.

As I walk back to his car, after finding the keys on the entry desk, I look back at the house and lock up then shake my head at the cost of Alison's decision. "Cheating is never a mistake." I say to myself, thinking of the pain, Paul and Frank have dished out. I hop in the car and head home.

To Be Continued...