Company Woe and Rebirth Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look at all three, "I did some thinking, you know us men, we do our best thinking on the throne. If we are going to do this, we are NOT going to be secretive and I refuse to hide it. It hasn't gone anywhere yet, so if you ladies want to wait to show we are together, I can understand that."

Maja and Lizzy both look at me and Maja asks, "What will we do about Rina then? Is she gonna lose her job or be placed on temporary suspension?"

I look at Maja, not sure what to say. "Hmm, what would you say to having her as a temp assigned to you? That way both you and Lizzy here can watch her, plus she can help you organize any transfers in case we fire the managers and Sarah. Her behavior during this, see if she can be trusted will determine if she stays with us." I think back to when we talked to her and just before that slap. "Something she was trying to say keeps sticking with me and has made me curious but I wanna know if she can be trusted. I'm also thinking of a temporary suspension, but that may hurt her and us more in the long run. What do you think?"

"Yeah I can take her as a secretary. Plus with Lizzy and I watching her, it may give us a better chance of getting her to open up and telling us why she covered up for Paul. When I slapped her, I think it may have been a bit too much. Even done in anger." Lizzy at this time was busy burying herself deeper into my arm when she piped up. "Maybe I did go too far, but I was so angry! I thought I could trust her more. Maybe I did go too far?"

"Mikah, I know you want to quit and become a housewife. But I NEED you! You made my life in and out of the office so much better. So much easier. You have been a godsend to me and I daresay, you have been so much more attentive to me. You did things that I didn't even know I needed done, BEFORE I knew I needed them done. I can't do this without you. Will you stay with me as my personal assistant until we either find someone else or we can trust Rina again?" I ask her pleadingly.

Mikah is damn near tears at this point. Not knowing if they were happy tears or not, I leaned over the table and whispered, "You will always be valuable to me, you made my life so much easier, so much more complete in and out of the office. I can't do this without you, my sexy lady." I gently turn her head towards me and kiss her again. "I mean that with every part of my soul!"

Now I'm even more confused. The tears are flowing down Mikah's face but she has the largest smile I have ever seen on her, So I guess what I said was good for her. "Oh Sam! Thank you. You don't know what that means to me! You know I've never liked any of the bosses I've had before. You have been the only man I have ever liked. Especially after my husband did what he did to me. I'm so lucky I get to be in your group of Ladies. Your harem." As she says harem, she pointedly looks at Lizzy and laughs. Lizzy is still blushing and hiding her face. "And no, Sam. I agree with you, I don't want to hide US. I want to be able to show you off to everyone. But can we? Without causing problems in divorce and business?"

I gaze down at Lizzy, "Maybe we should wait a day or two and talk to the lawyer first? See what she says? Also, in answer to the question about moving in with you, Is there room for all of us? If so, I would be grateful and would love living with all my Ladies of the Harem!"

I laugh softly as I see them look at me with lust and love. Or as close to love as you can get right now.

"Hmm, good questions. Yes there is plenty of room. 5 bedrooms and 4 bath's should be plenty for right now. As for living together, no it won't hurt the business. As of tomorrow, I'm marching in with my lawyers and ousting Paul from his office, publicly and will be sending a note that he will no longer be allowed on premises and no longer part of the company due to cheating. I will instate Sam as the new CEO and will be more active myself. With full support of Sam. As for the divorces and showing off. Let me text my friend and ask, should be real quick."

While she texts her friend. I look around and ask, "what did you three talk to the waitress about?"

"Oh Shanna? She is thinking of joining us, but she isn't sure. I think us ladies might wanna talk to her more another day. Get to know her more before we say anything? Unless of course, Sam here wants to take her home and play with her before he packs up all his stuff at the house. One last F you to the bitch?" Maja says.

"I can't do that. Wouldn't be fair to you ladies nor to Shanna to treat her like that. By the way, what's going on with you and Frank? You gonna let him stay and act as if nothing happened or what? If he finds out you know about him and Alison, he will spill everything." At this point, Lizzy's phone beeps.

"Oh, Frank? I think I told him I'll be going to a HR conference starting tomorrow. I told him to pack some clothes to last a week and get them ready for me and I'll pick them up soon."

We all hear a small squeal from Lizzy and look at her, she looks up at everyone, "Guess what?! Monique just texted back, since she has the evidence, she is starting all three divorces at same time. So it won't make a difference if we live together. She will also tell the courts due to all of us being jilted at the same time and by the same people, we have banded together for emotional support and friendship. The courts may care but that is what we have a lawyer for. Especially my gal. Yes, our spouses may try to get us as cheaters too, but if we can prove we banded together after we found out they cheated, it shouldn't be a problem. As for them trying to go to the news, I doubt they will want to as that will destroy their public image as well. As for the public displays, It won't matter either. We can do anything now and be in an actual relationship. As the 'trauma of the cheating and emotional scarring has drawn these three people together' the courts will take that as a sign of support as well. So everything is a go. And she will have a Process server with us tomorrow when we Install Sam as CEO. Along with my lawyer, to help ease the transition of CEO's. I have already talked about replacing Paul as he wasn't doing as good as he used to. Letting too many things slip by and not paying attention to his own people. The server will issue the court documents to Paul. And my Lawyer will give Paul the documents to remove him and install Sam as the new Ceo. Frank will be getting his tomorrow as well, at the house or warehouse. Alison is going to get hers at the hotel. Monique has a friend in NYC, who is willing to do it as a favor. So we will be busy. Monique is hiring a certified accountant to go over everyone's money, heshe will tell us how we can separate everything. Paul and I have a prenup, so he is screwed no matter what."

"Is there anything we need to do that they can't do before the divorce papers go through?" I ask. "Taking out money or taking names off retirement or insurances?"

Lizzy thinks for a moment, "It might not hurt to go ahead and take them off our insurance and retirements. I don't think we need to worry about much else. Monique will let us know anything else needs to be done. Maja, you said you're picking up clothes tonight, where will you be staying?"

Maja looks at Lizzy and thinks for a minute. "I guess I can stay at a hotel for the night and then worry about that tomorrow. Today I need to figure out what I'm gonna do about my banking as we have cards in our names and Frank is very adamant about our finances. He watches it very closely. If I start pulling money out or changing things he will know quickly. Especially with the notifications set on our phones. So if I go to a hotel, he will know as well. Damn, I forgot about that!"

I looked over at Maja and then at Lizzy. "I thought we agreed we would move in with Lizzy, that would take care of having to deal with finding a place to stay. Maja, you could grab your clothes and drive to Lizzy's place. I'm not sure. Mikah, I'll be moving in as well. Tonight if Lizzy doesn't mind. Tomorrow after everything is done, I'm gonna have a moving company go in and take my stuff out while I'm there and move it to a storage company. I may withdraw the money so no records of the storage is found." I look at Lizzy and see she is nodding her head at Maja.

I feel my phone vibrate and look down. It's a message from Alison. I drop my phone on the table while it's still vibrating and rub my face with one hand. Mikah pulls it to her and looks. Before I can do or say anything, Mikah is typing a response. I start getting nervous knowing how protective Mikah is of me. No I'm not as blind as people believe me to be, I know how Mikah is, I was just 'love blind' to Alison's betrayal.

I give Mikah a quizzical look and she gives me a smile. I chose not to read it and when it vibrated again, slid it over to Mikah. She looks at me, and I can see the question in her eyes. "No, I don't wanna know what she said or your reply. You, Maja and Lizzy are my Ladies now, Alison has no hold on my emotions or loyalty anymore. Not after last night. Yes I'll feel pain, I'm hurting about what she did to me and to us. Especially since we were...." At this point I start breaking down again. I take a few moments to compose myself. My hands have balled into fists and I can feel my shoulders have tightened up. "Especially since we were starting to work towards having kids. To start a family, that's why her wanting to get pregnant with someone else's kid hurt so much. It felt like a blow to the heart and stomach, a soul crushing blow. I never thought she would betray me that badly!"

All those years. All that time. Gone! Like they didn't even matter to her. How could I be so blind! I force the tears back. I will not show weakness, not over her, not anymore! She doesn't deserve it!

I feel 3 hands on me and look up. All 3 of my Ladies are holding me, showing sympathy and support. I smile at them and nod.

After Mikah is done, I grab my phone and shut it off. Wanting some peace. I stand up and look down at the ladies. "Send me the address for the house, I'll be there tonight. Right now I need some time, I'm gonna go somewhere that I can work this out. Thank you ladies. You have made things so much better, all three of you are a bright star right now. Maja? Please believe me when I say this. You and I will get revenge on our cheating spouses. Much more than they realize what will happen and more than the divorces. I will make Frank pay for what he did to you. Right now I'm very angry and hurt and need to walk it off." I smile at them and walk out the door and to my car. I turn on the aux and plug in my mp3 I have in the glovebox. I play my jams to settle my troubled heart. Then pull out and head to the gym a friend owns.

I drive 2 hours out of town to the gym. This gym has boxing, martial arts and more. I walk in and my friend looks at me and points to the mat. As I head to the mat, the coach puts on my helmet and gloves. Then I look over and see my opponent. I don't know him, but I quickly analyze his build. Thin, but strong. Looks fast and wiry. Perfect! The coach gives me my mouth guard and we both walk to the center of the ring.

Three hours later, and two matches. I'm tired and sweaty. I've knocked both opponents out and worked off my frustrations. I walk up to my friend and give her a hug. She looks at me and smiles then walks away. I know that look, she is reminding me to stop keeping my emotions bottled up so much. I chuckle as I watch her walk away. Yes I'm definitely checking her ass out. She has gotten so much better since 12 years ago.

As I walk out of the gym I think of all the things I need to do and the first thing is to get my clothes out of the house. I wonder if I should call the ladies and see if they can help as I know this is going to be a nightmare for me. I look at myself in the rearview mirror and realize, I need to do this myself. I have to, if I can't do this, what good will I be when the going gets tougher? I drive back into town still nervous about how I will react and hoping I have the strength to do it. I head back to the house, and sit in the car and looking at the window leading to the master bedroom. I know the memories will hit me hard, I'm hoping I can resist them just long enough to get my clothes and get out. This is gonna be rough but I have to do it!

I open the door and look around then walk into the living room and relive all the memories we had here. Talking about building a family, upgrading the house for a pool and more. Our dream of owning our own business and growing it together as we build our family. All gone now. All because of HER! I found a picture of Alison on the living room table and threw it against the wall shattering the frame and glass. I move to the second bedroom, one we had dedicated for our first born and look around, seeing everything we had worked for being burned after her affair. I enter and look at the crib we bought together and feel my resolve breaking down as my heart is being broken again. As I gaze down into the crib, I can almost see our first born, A boy. I can see him sleeping there, wrapped in a small blanket. I slam my fist into the side of the crib as I feel tears rolling down my face, my resolve completely breaks. My phone rings, I can't remember turning it on. I look and see Alison's face show up and the memories of the day we took that picture flash into my eyes. "LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" I yell as I throw the phone against the wall hard enough to shatter the whole thing. I got up off the floor, 'when did I fall down?' I wonder to myself.

As I leave the bedroom I look across the hall and see the closed door to the master bedroom. I can feel my anger swell up again and punch the door. I hear cracking sounds but feel nothing as I walk into the kitchen. I look around and see the kitchen cabinet I built into the wall. As I open it, I see the baby seat and high chair sitting there. Never to be used, I slam the door shut. I walk to the fridge and grab the entire six pack of beer in there and walk out into the backyard and sit on the grass and crack a cold beer open.

I don't know how long I lay there when I heard knocking on the front door. I ignored it and grabbed my last beer. I popped it open and drank near half of it in one go. I lay there looking at the stars, thinking of what might have been. When behind me, or maybe in front of me, I don't know anymore, I'm so out of it. "SAM!" I hear this in stereo and wondered 'when did we put stereo speakers out here and why is it screaming my name?' Next thing I feel are hands all over me, I don't even bother opening my eyes. "Leave me alone, just let me lay here and leave the world in peace." I ask.

"Sam, we are not leaving you! We have been worried sick about you, do you know what time it is?!" This voice beside me keeps talking, why? Who is she?

"Alison? What are you doing home so early? Why? Why did you cheat on me? Why did you destroy everything we dreamed of? WHY!? Was I that bad of a husband that you sought another man? Did I not do it for you anymore? Please tell me?!" I screamed out crying and not seeing anyone or anything but her. The woman who ruined everything!

My mind doesn't want to wait for answers, as I feel myself slipping into blessed oblivion.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liz and the Ladies

We watch Sam walk out of the diner. "I'm worried about him, Ladies. He seems to be taking Alison's betrayal harder than he is letting on."

Mikah is watching him go to his car and Maja is watching the table. I can sense Maja still feels guilty over Sam's betrayal and her husband's involvement in it.

I look over at Mikah and figured I may as well get started learning about my sister's of the harem. More we know of each other the better. I start by asking a few questions. "Mikah, you surprised me at your level of anger and hatred towards Alison, can you help me understand that? I have never seen you like that before. Plus the thing with the phone? What did you read and say?"

"You don't know my past, I forgot about that. When I was in Israel, I was married to a man that had a good job, he was promoted and raised in distinction and pride. Unfortunately he also gained egotism and started going after younger women. He impregnated a young IDF soldier. Her parents demanded he marry her and when they found out he was already married, he lost prestige and his job. I divorced him only to find out that not only was the IDF soldier pregnant but he had 4 other children that he was paying off. He even had an Egyptian woman with a child. She knew about me, but never said anything. Then my husband demanded that he be allowed to have all the women join and be with both of us. I refused and he tried to destroy my life. I fled to America. I learned a year later that the divorce went through and finalized. My family was gone, killed in a Hamas terror attack. He went on to gain only 3 of his 12 women as a harem. Only to learn he also cheated on all them and they ended up killing him. My time in America wasn't all that great either, my life in Israel wasn't open to them and they didn't fully trust me. An Israeli, always seen as Mossad or IDF. I was neither."

At this point Mikah looks away, I can see regret and pain. I grabbed her hand and held it. She looked at me and smiled. "About a year before Sam joined the company, he had just graduated college and had married his wife. I was dating this guy, and it turned out he was a cheater and abusive at that. He always recorded his sex with other women and forced his wife to watch while he took her forcefully. I didn't know it at the time, and I didn't want sex at that point in time anyway, I was only interested in companionship. I still didn't trust men all that much. I went on a date with a guy at a Mediterranean restaurant, while we ate he kept pressuring me about coming back to his place for a nightcap. He got very agitated when I kept refusing him. Sam, he walked over when my date got loud and angry. I was afraid I was going to get attacked by my date but Sam walked up behind him and wrapped his arm around his neck and threw him on the floor. The guy tried to get up but Sam put his foot down on his throat and told him to behave or lose his voice permanently. I was shocked. My date left in a hurry. That was my first meeting with Sam. And the first time I respected any man I met after my husband." Mikah went silent at that.

"Mikah, are you ok? You don't need to continue if it's gonna be painful, sweetie!"

Mikah looks at me, I can still see pain, but also a grateful look as well. "I'll be ok, maybe getting this off my chest will help. Only Sam knows the whole thing. A few years later, Sam told me he had a job opportunity. He wanted me to join him as a secretary. He knew I was getting strapped for cash. Bills were piling up. I took his offer and he fought to make sure I got a bigger paycheck than others. Instead of a secretary, he made sure I got personal assistant pay. He even paid for my monthly rent and food for me. But he never, not even once, asked me for anything but to join him on his job." I can hear her sigh, telling me she has had feelings for him for a long time! "As for what Alison wrote to him, she told him she loves him and was thinking of him. How she missed having him inside of her during the plane trip. It made me sick. I told her, he is busy at work and forgot his phone. Her response was to ask who messaged her then. As you saw, I never got to reply."

"Mikah, I'm so sorry you had to go through that in your life. I'm also kinda happy you did, cause now we get to have you in our lives. We will do whatever we can to make you laugh and happy." Mikah smiled at me and whispered thank you to me.

I look over at Maja. I can still see she is torn. Though I'm not sure if it's her divorce or what her husband did to her or to Sam. I reach over and grab her hand as I see a tear roll down her cheek.