Compersion on the High Seas

Story Info
Belinda and Chips chance encounter with a real Mermaid.
2.1k words
4.44
2.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fifteen miles Southeast of Santorini bound for Malta, and they'd been footing along through the clear Mediterranean waters at around 3.5 knots in a light breeze when Belinda first spotted her, moving through the ocean gracefully like a fish.

Chip had lucked out in more ways than one. He'd been in the right place at the right time and his tech startup had ballooned almost overnight. He'd sold out on top, and with fat stacks of cash now safely invested, was pretty much set for life. Belinda and he had decided to retire early and chase the dream of circumnavigating the world on a sailboat.

"Chip. Come up here. What *is* that?" Belinda shouted down the companionway of the boat.

Coming up on deck, it was obvious that he saw it too. "Damned if I know. Never seen anything like it."

Belinda waved at it, and it altered course. It had seen them and was heading towards them on an intercept course. It swam with the fluidity of a porpoise coming up alongside the port quarter and breaking the surface of the water.

"Can I come aboard?" Belinda and Chip heard a very sweet feminine voice say.

"Um.. sure?" Chip replied, lowering the swim ladder.

She climbed dripping into the cockpit, her green hair was long and fine. The sun shone off her skin like it was made of a billion little scales, shimmering as she moved. She was just over five feet tall. Naked, her breasts were small but perky. She smiled, her lips a light bluish color. Her pussy was prominent, smooth, and well formed, her outer labia blue like her lips. Fingers and toes somewhat longer than normal humans and webbed. Oh, and she had gills creasing the sides of her neck. Barely noticeable now that she was out of the water.

"I saw you wave!" She said cheerfully. "So, I swam over to say hello! My name is Beltane."

"I'm Belinda, and this is my husband, Chip. What are you?"

"I think you would call my people Mer." She replied. "We live in the oceans of the world. Usually we keep our distance from humankind."

"So why did you decide not to with us?" Belinda asked.

"Simply that I saw you and thought you were so beautiful. And out here on the ocean sea. I wanted to check you out. So, here I am." Beltane lilted sweetly.

"Well that's very flattering." Belinda replied.

"So, can I take your coverings off of you?" Beltane asked politely.

"That's um... a strange request." Belinda answered.

"Is it? I did not know it was so. I want to see all your skin." Beltane explained.

"We're in the middle of the Ocean, honey. What harm could it do?" Chip chimed in, obviously amused by the exchange.

Chip laughed to himself. His wife was built like Wonder Woman. It had almost been the first thing he'd thought of when they'd first met. He'd made up his mind on the spot to romance the hell out of her...And he had.

Beltane approached Belinda and pushed the waistband of her shorts and panties to the deck. Then clumsily unbuttoned her blouse, removing it, followed by her bra.

"I like all your skin like this." Beltane commented reaching out to touch Belinda's breast. "I have long studied human expressions of pleasure, and I find them fascinating. I would like to learn more." She leaned in and brought her lips to Belinda's nipple.

Chip watched his wife flinch slightly, and then relax, as Beltane continued her explorations. Belinda's boobs were big, but they were also sensitive, and hardwired to her clit. Belinda literally could cum from that stimulation alone, and Chip saw that softening look in her eyes that told him she was quickly getting aroused.

"You taste exotic Miss Belinda." Beltane crooned as she reached around and cupped Belinda's ass cheeks. Pulling her forward, Beltane began kissing her neck and earlobe. Nibbling playfully as she pressed her body against Belinda's chest.

Chip noticed that Belinda's breathing was modulating further and further down the path that indicated she was turned on. Belinda had never been with a girl, but all that was about to change. When Beltane's mouth found hers, almost as a reflex Belinda's arms went around her in a passionate embrace. Chip could feel his cock starting to harden in his shorts.

Beltane eased Belinda down onto the cockpit cushion and next to her they continued making out. Beltane's kisses melting Belinda's resolve as Beltane's fingertips traced the moistening slit of her pussy. Wet, she brought her fingertips to her lips, her narrow coarse fish-like tongue darting out to taste Belinda's musk.

Nodding as if to herself in approval of Belinda's full-on arousal, she slid down onto the cockpit sole and buried her face into Belinda's wetness. Belinda's hands were gently in Beltane's hair, she was breathing in gasps, staring at Chip with unfocussed eyes. Concentrating on Beltane's attentions, she was past the point where she could stop. In fact, she'd never been eaten out like this, and it was driving her wild.

Chip had his cock out and regarded the two...women? Before him. He slowly stroked himself, enjoying the sensual display going on just feet away. Belinda shuddered and shook, cumming over and over again on Beltane's face. Her moans rose and fell as Beltane relentlessly ate her.

After a long while the two women exchanged places. Belinda had always been straight, but that didn't seem to matter now. There was no hesitation on her part as she started to lick Beltane's pussy. Beltane locked her eyes with Chip, a tranquil smile of conquest on her face as she watched him jerking his cock in time to Belindas ministrations.

Beltane began to cum, throwing her head back in abandon as Belinda's tongue sent her into the abyss. Chip's cock exploded onto the cockpit floor. It was the most erotic scene he'd ever witnessed, bar none. The Mer woman's tits heaving as she gasped through a convulsive orgasm.

Out of breath, they all sat there in the cockpit staring in disbelief at each other. The autopilot hummed a little as it adjusted course. Belinda's watch was ending, Chips had begun. Hand in hand the two women disappeared down the companionway into the cabin. A short time later Chip could hear the unmistakable sounds of their passionate union, resuming below.

Other than hearing several rounds of his wife and Beltane's enthused grappling, the watch passed without further note. Belinda was below in the galley throwing together a meal. Beltane watched wide eyed.

"Why do you put your food on fire?" She gasped.

"It's called cooking. Would you like to try some?" Belinda offered a spoonful of the beef ragout she was warming.

"I do not. Not at this time, anyway." Beltane said, sounding supremely unsure.

Jumping off the transom of the boat she re-emerged about 20 minutes later with a small tuna wriggling in her jaws. She climbed back aboard and proceeded to strip the meat off the fish gleefully with her teeth, which were slightly more pointed than human teeth. Quickly and efficiently, she reduced it to a mere skeleton and dropping what little remained over the side of the boat, sat back with a happy glow.

Chip was in the rack, just drifting off to sleep. Belinda's watch was underway. Somewhat surprisedly, he felt Beltane slide into bed beside him.

"I see you have skins you sleep beneath. I find some of your customs strange." Beltane commented. "But this one is rather nice. Belinda showed me how these work." She gestured at the sheets.

"It keeps us warm, anyway." Chip said.

"You. Earlier. Your...appendage. You stroked it with your hand and it shot something out. Was that your sperm?" She asked.

"Yes." Chip answered.

"And you get it out with your hand, always?" She continued.

"No, there are other ways." Chip said.

"Show me. Show me all the ways to make this happen." Beltane begged.

Chip shouted up into the cockpit to Belinda. "Honey, I think Beltane wants me to fuck her!" He yelled.

"Yes dear, I know." Belinda answered. "Well, you better get to it!"

"You don't mind?" Chip double checked.

"Just make sure you leave some for me, honey." Belinda reassured.

Fuck. He was hard just thinking about it. Thousands of years of human fantasy, and he was about to fuck a real live mermaid. She lay beneath him, her legs opening acceptingly as he approached her pussy. She looked up at him with submissive anticipation as he slid inside her. She was soft, slippery inside. Like her pussy was full of fish oil. It felt... different, but in a good way.

He stroked in and out, watching her reactions as he did. She began to move beneath him as her arousal grew. The way her pussy was built. The musculature was different from a human woman's, and it encased his cock snugly. He felt her wetness increase and little tremors start as he began to fuck her more in earnest.

This was way better than he'd anticipated, the Mer woman felt awesome and he felt them connect on a deeper level than he would have thought possible.

Earnest... Earnest Hemmingway. The Old Man And The Sea. He was going to land a whopper.

Beltane was near orgasm, he could tell. Her entire pussy pulsated and flexed on his cock. The tremors growing to a near constant oscillation as she began to moan, her pleasure overtaking her. And after that, thrice more, before he shot his load of spunk into her fishing hole.

His cum. She was fascinated by it. Gathering up what leaked from her pussy with her fingertips, she brought it to her nose and gave a perfunctory sniff. Her eyes darting over to Chips as if to check that this was an okay thing to do, he merely nodded as her narrow little tongue darted out to sample the substance.

Her eyes fairly lit up as she licked her fingers clean, and then brought them once again to her own hole to gather more.

"I much like this food you produce." She admitted. "It is different from Belinda's flavors, but it is good sauce, and I can see it becoming a habit."

The following day he directed her, with a little coaching from Belinda through her first blowjob. When Chip blew his load in her mouth she nearly shrieked in delight, Belinda laughing uncontrollably at her reaction.

Afterwards, Chip went down on Beltane. The tip of his tongue on her little blueberry shaped clit driving her to climax. Chip marveled at her flavor, briney rather than musky, but delicious nonetheless, he ate her for a good hour, making her cum repeatedly.

Essentially she just remained with them after that. Taken on as crew and lover, the three of them shared each other's affections without bounds.

Beltane could speak many languages. Sound travels well underwater and the noise from the passing ships was a veritable university, although she couldn't read a word. Belinda remedied that and Beltane went through their entire ship's library. She was as bright as she was hot, and digested each book thoroughly.

The three of them became inseparable. Chip's cum did become a staple of her diet as did, oddly enough, lasagna. Once she got over the perceived oddity of cooked food, she actually became quite the adventurous little epicurean. In port, she would stay below or slip away into the ocean. She was never gone long, though. And despite her best attempts to describe Mer social structure, and customs, she never quite could elucidate it to either of her Loves understanding.

The times in port were hands down the best, though. Without the need to stand watch the three could enjoy each other in the spacious aft cabin. The girls making out, stacked on top of each other as Chip drilled a few strokes in Mer-pussy and then a few in Human. It was beyond mind-blowing, the sensations of both. And it drove the girls crazy with passion.

Chip made it a point to cum a little in each pussy and the girls would swing around into an immediate sixty-nine when he was finished. Ending up a moaning pile of girl goo, as they made love to each other.

There seemed to be little doubt that their little polycule was an exclusive arrangement. And as they continued on their adventures, their shared love just grew. Whether it was under or over the sea, they did prove one thing to each other. Life is much better, down where it's wetter.