Competing with Ellen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time, Ruben was in loose shorts instead of jeans, but like before, while they talked, he took off his shirt. He seemed emboldened, which I assumed was driven by a combination of the thong, my leaving, and his belief based on my comments that she was supposed to be inside. I'm sure in his head this meant Ellen was a willing woman wanting attention.

As he continued talking to her, a bulge began to form in his shorts and I knew he was getting an erection. If Ellen was paying any attention at all, then she had to see it too, and while exciting to witness, I knew I would catch hell later. Still standing next to her, the young man picked up the bottle of oil and start playing with, tossing it back and forth between his hands. Then he stopped, looked at the bottle for several seconds, opened it and squirted a stream over Ellen's shoulders and back. She instantly rose on her elbows, turned her head and said something that made him quickly back away. I expected her to jump up and come inside, but instead, she stared at the back of the house for several seconds before laying back down.

Ruben had been scolded, and he set the bottle of oil on the ground and went back to work. My wife remained on display to the men, fulfilling her bet despite the aggressive move by the young man. Soon, she turned over onto her back as we had agreed which showed her breasts and protruding mound.

Despite the rebuke, Ruben didn't stray far and continued to enjoy the view she was offering. Hector was doing most of the work, but even he made sure that his movements occasionally brought him close. The small suit highlighted Ellen's sexuality and acted as a continuous beacon for their attention. Finally, the men finished and reluctantly left Ellen alone in the back yard. Immediately, she got up from her chair, grabbed her things and strode to the door.

I was standing right inside when she walked in which made her stop.

"Are you happy?" she asked flatly.

"I thought it was awesome," I told her, not wanting to be put on the defensive.

"Well good. A stranger almost had his hands on me!" she said, and the tone in her voice indicated she was both exasperated and nervous.

"Well, you shot him down pretty fast. I think he got the message," I said, trying to add some humor, which didn't work at all.

Unfortunately, no further wagers were made that provided me the opportunity to exhibit Ellen again before fall arrived. It was disappointing, as I had truly enjoyed the encounters, but with our busy schedules, there wasn't much time to reflect. On occasion, late at night with Ellen purring softly next to me, I would stare up at the ceiling and replay the events. At first, I was reluctant to be completely honest and told myself that it was just my wife's exhibition that I found exciting. It was certainly true that I loved showing her off, but there was more involved and it frightened me. The reality was that I held an outrageous vision of one or both of the men pushing my wife's scant garment aside and pawing her hot body. In my scenario, she was writhing from their touch with her excitement driven ever higher. Of course, I had to question my sanity as well as my sexual health, and it was certainly something I would struggle to share with Ellen.

"I just want you to remember what we talked about. I intend to have a good time, so no judgment!" Ellen stated.

I took her words to be a sign of excitement, as she had been relentless in delivering the same message since we started planning the vacation. In truth, I couldn't fault her for wanting to twist off some since she had been dealing with numerous issues at work for the past few months.

"I know honey...I know. I promise I will let you get as drunk as you want," I replied playfully.

"Yes, and baby me when I have a hangover," she giggled.

We had decided to make Antigua our destination after doing some research. It was late January, and we planned to depart on a Tuesday and return Sunday which would give us four full days. It wasn't the easiest place to get to, but in a certain way, that was part of the draw. Since we're not the resort types, we had located a home to rent on a hillside, overlooking the water, that had its own small pool. Also, there was an outstanding beach that was within walking distance, and enough restaurants close by to keep us entertained.

The morning of our departure we were up early to catch our flight, and one-stop and eight hours later we were pulling up to the terminal. From there, we made an easy pass through customs, rented a small SUV and set off for the house. We stopped off at the real estate office and Hayley, our agent, followed us over. After getting a tour, and providing us with instructions and tips on the area, she left just as sundown approached.

"I'm fading fast," Ellen announced.

"Me too. Want to run to the restaurant down the road she recommended then go to bed?" I asked.

It was a quick trip down and back, and an hour later we were curled up in the king-size bed drifting quickly to sleep. We were up early the next morning, eager to experience the water and sun, and by nine we had hiked the quarter-mile to the beach that we found almost deserted. Quickly, the towels were out and Ellen was pulling her cover off which unfortunately revealed a stylish, but rather tame bikini.

"I thought you were going to go crazy?" I teased.

"Really? You don't like?" she countered sarcastically.

"It just seems...I don't know...maybe a bit plain," I said.

"Plain?" she replied, drawing the word out.

The look she gave me indicated that she was somewhat offended by my words, so I retreated and fell back onto my towel in silence. Ellen did the same but was soon chatting away having forgotten about what I said. We spent the next few hours cavorting on the beach, swimming and just relaxing, then decided to grab lunch.

"There was a bistro down the road and I think a grocery store too," she said as we headed back.

"Yeah, that makes sense. Let's get something to eat then stock up," I responded.

When we got back to the house, we merely tossed our things on the washing machine then jumped into the SUV. Five minutes later, we were pulling up to the cafe where we grabbed a light snack then headed over to the store. We filled our cart with mostly drinks, snacks and breakfast stuff, as we didn't want to do much cooking.

"Stop at that beach store up ahead," my wife requested as we pulled away from the grocer.

"What are we missing?" I asked, wondering what she needed.

"Just pull in," she said, ignoring my question.

"Should I wait here?" I asked, intending to stay in the car if she was just going to grab something.

"Sure," she answered without elaborating, then left me.

Fifteen minutes later, when she hadn't returned, I turned off the engine and headed inside to see what she was up to. I spotted her in the back of the small store, talking with a salesgirl with a bikini in her hand, and instantly a smile came to my face.

"I was wondering what was keeping you," I said when she saw me approaching.

"Well, you said my suit was plain," she answered with a little grin.

The idea that she might get something sexier had my mind spinning with hope, and when I saw a teal green bikini that looked very small in the clerk's hand, I had to fight back a smile.

"Do you want to try it on?" the young black girl asked.

"I think so," she answered, and shot a glance my way.

The girl handed her the suit and she disappeared into the changing area. For the next few minutes, I chatted with the clerk trying to keep my anticipation hidden. However, it was apparent she sensed my condition because a knowing smile appeared on her face. Finally, Ellen appeared through the curtain and it took willpower to hold back the excited reaction that swept through my body.

The suit was indeed quite small, and while not a thong, it was still daring, and reminded me of the one she had secretly worn for Hector and Ruben. The bottom had strings that left her hips exposed and the front rode low on her taut tummy, while the top only covered the outer half of her breasts with the edge of the material tantalizingly close to her nipples. The salesgirl directed her to turn and when she did, we could see that a good part of her rear was showing.

"Very sexy," the black girl said which I appreciated since my mouth was bone dry.

"Not too much?" she asked.

"No, it shows how sexy you are," she responded, and I nodded my agreement.

"Honey? This one or this one?" Ellen asked picking up a red suit from a table.

I couldn't imagine that it would be any better than what I was seeing, and certainly didn't want to risk her changing her mind, so I pointed towards her.

"I like what you're wearing," I said.

The salesgirl took the tag from the suit and rang it up while my wife changed. Soon, we were out the door and headed towards the rental house.

"I'm not going to wear it to the beach, just the pool," she declared, which instantly disappointed me.

"Ok, honey," I replied, deciding to play it slow.

I was at the pool ten minutes after we arrived, although it took Ellen another thirty before she finally appeared. When she did, she took the lounge chair next to me and lay face down giving me an incredible view of her firm ass. Looking at it protrude from the material, I felt almost like a voyeur, seeing it for the first time, and couldn't help but wonder if our yardmen had the same reaction. It wasn't long before tiny beads of sweat formed, which only made her appear more alluring.

"What are you looking at?" my wife asked, seeing my gaze.

"The most amazing butt in the world. From now on, only suits like this one," I declared.

"Oh, you think so? Not likely! This is my wild vacation indulgence," she announced.

"Well, it will be good to have at home for the next time you lose a bet," I said with a laugh.

"You're not funny. Besides, I don't plan to lose again," she replied, trying but failing to pretend she was annoyed.

For the next few hours, we enjoyed the sun and occasionally jumped into the pool. It was during one of our swims that I backed her against the wall and began kissing her lips and neck until she started to purr. Then, my hand snaked into her small top, and surprisingly she let me fondle her breast and tease her nipple, in broad daylight. In reality, it was unlikely anyone would be around to witness my groping, but it was still a nice departure from the norm. The brief encounter left me energized, but for some reason, rather than running to the bedroom, another thought rushed into my head.

"Let's go to the beach," I suggested, trying not to sound too eager.

"Not like this," she replied quickly.

"Where did all the craziness go? I thought you put me on notice to be ready?" I pushed.

Since she had purchased the new suit based upon my remark, I decided to try and use her own words to manipulate her. Of course, she easily saw through my weak attempt.

"That was about getting drunk, not cavorting around naked," she responded with a roll of her eyes.

"I'll make you a drink to take," I replied while trying not to smirk.

She looked at me for a long time with a serious expression, and just when I was about to breakdown and beg for forgiveness she said, "Make it a double."

One of the hardest things I ever did was walk slowly and attempt to appear nonchalant as I made my way into the house. The liquor spilled from my shaking hands more than once, but a few minutes later I was back with a strong rum drink in a plastic cup and some more in a water bottle I had emptied then filled with the mixture. Ellen slipped on her sandals and the t-shirt she had worn as a cover, and holding hands we set off for the beach.

We got there uneventfully, save for the car horn that blared as we walked a short distance along the main road, and found upon arriving that it was now much more crowded. I directed her towards the water to force her out of the cover and to hide my rapidly growing erection and was pleased when she didn't protest. When we were chest deep, she let me pull her close and kiss her in clear sight of the beach. I could taste the alcohol in her mouth, and when we broke, I looked at her and saw she had a mischievous grin.

"What?" I asked.

"Are you having fun?" she replied.

"Of course, are you?" I countered.

"I'm getting there, but I need more to drink," she said, although I knew she was playing.

"We have plenty, so don't hold back," I told her.

"Let's go back and make love," she answered.

Now, I knew that she was just as excited as me, but I wasn't done with the beach yet, so I said, "Let's walk down to the point and back first."

"Uncovered?" she asked with a knowing smile.

"Yes," I managed to croak out.

Ellen let me lead her out of the water, and after gathering our things, we ambled along the waterline. I caught numerous stares from both men and women and by the time we were through I was practically shaking from the adventure and the anticipation of my wife in bed. I sensed that she was in a similar state, and as we made our way back, each step seemed to heighten the tension.

"Finally!" Ellen let out when we were in the door.

Instantly, I backed her against the wall and my mouth found hers while my hand went to her breasts. We locked in a deep, passionate kiss that went on for minutes before we broke, both of us with fire in our eyes.

"Take me to bed," she demanded.

I did as I was instructed, guiding her before me while enjoying the movement of her ass along the way. She quickly went to work on her bikini, while I did the same with my suit, and seconds later we were naked in bed, back in an embrace.

"Uhhhh...ohhhhh..." she gasped when my fingers split her delicate folds.

She was nicely wet, and the implied message that she had once again become aroused with her exhibitionism fueled my lust. My mouth went to one of her tiny nipples and sucked eagerly as she squirmed.

"You are so hot," I said, breaking to look at her and seeing that she appeared almost out of control.

"Come on, I'm ready," she declared and used her hands to try to pull me onto her.

I followed her lead and easily pushed my dick inside until our bodies met. For just an instant, our eyes locked and then we started to move. Ellen was completely engaged, more so than I could ever recall, and I knew her arousal would make the lovemaking special. As soon as we started moving, she wrapped her arms around me, pulling me close, as she serenaded me with her mews of pleasure. I took her slow to start, delighted to feel her hips roll into me which forced my dick to drive in deeply. My sounds of pleasure quickly joined hers, and as we built towards a crescendo it felt like our bodies had merged into one.

It would have been heavenly to go on for hours, to stay in this special place of sharing and unspoken understanding, but my body was sending signals that I would last long. Fortunately, I sensed that she was in a similar condition and it was only minutes later that she released, with me holding off through gritted teeth just long enough to see her through.

The intense lovemaking left us completely exhausted and in the aftermath, I only had the strength to pull a blanket over us. We cuddled for a bit but it wasn't long before we drifted off. However, when I awoke an hour, my mind quickly began churning with thoughts about causes and effects which left me antsy.

"Let's go exploring," I suggested when I saw Ellen's eyes open.

"I was so relaxed," she replied, pretending to be irritated.

"Well, you can stay and rest," I teased, knowing she would never do that.

"Yeah, right. Let me jump in the shower first," she answered.

Slowly, she rose and her sexy body moved towards the bathroom. I waited until the shower had been running for a few minutes, then joined her. She had her back to me and was washing her hair, but hearing me enter, she started to giggle. I used my hands on her body to help wash her which soon had her butt pushing against my rapidly expanding dick. We were almost at the point of starting another round of lovemaking when I left her and received a squeal of distress as I exited.

"That was mean," she said when she emerged.

"Sweetie, we can't do it all day," I replied fighting back a smile.

"Really? I thought that's what you always wanted," she countered.

"Not on vacation," I responded sarcastically, which made her roll her eyes.

Soon, we were ready to leave and we climbed into the SUV with no real plan. Ellen was dressed in mid-thigh khaki shorts and a short-sleeved button shirt, with her hair still damp. Maybe it was the aftermath of our lovemaking, but I thought that even now she looked amazingly sexy.

"Where to?" she asked as we left the property.

"Left," I replied.

Other than knowing the direction led to a less developed area, I had no details or ideas about what to do. Rather, the intent was just to drive and explore. The road stayed on the coast, and for the next twenty minutes, we were treated to great views of the sea and beaches, along with some spectacular homes. Then, the road left the shore, and soon only the homes and businesses of the local population were evident. We were just about to turn around when we drove over a small rise and suddenly before us was a small town built around a quiet harbor.

"Quaint," my wife offered, responding to the view.

We drove slowly through the village and saw that it was somewhat poor and rundown. There was a small port in the center, with a very well-constructed pier, which suggested that at one time there must have been a more established purpose to the town. Now, rather than the large, expensive yachts that filled the water in other parts of the island, here only small beat-up fishing boats bobbed. We were headed back when I spotted a structure on a small point overlooking the water with a long dirt road leading to it. A weathered sign had the name Ike's Bar, although it wasn't completely clear whether it referred to the building we were looking at.

"How about a drink?" I asked, smiling at Ellen.

"Here?" she replied, showing some trepidation.

It certainly wasn't the type of place we normally frequented, and if it held to expectations, I knew I would be a dive. Still, we were on vacation and up for adventures, so I pressed.

"Let's check it out. One drink," I said, and received her nod.

Driving slowly, we made our way down the potholed road and pulled up next to several older model cars. On closer inspection, we could see it was a concrete structure that looked like at one time it had been a large restaurant overlooking the water, although now the outdoor patio was devoid of furniture and the large windows were quite dirty. Ellen gave me another unsure look, but opened her door and met me in front of the SUV, where together we climbed the steps and entered through a weathered door.

Fortunately, inside was a bit better. The dining area had been blocked off and only the original lounge area was being used. A long, wooden bar with the standard nautical theme ran along the back wall, and several large windows faced the harbor, so the view was interesting. There were twelve stools at the bar, and a dozen or so small tables scattered in an area that I guessed was a thousand square feet. Two patrons were sitting on the stools and four others were at tables. A large, fortyish looking black man was bartending and standing at the drink station was an attractive young local girl with an infectious smile. It was clear that Ike's was not a spot typically frequented by tourists and we felt all eyes upon us. My wife and I made brief eye contact then moved to the end of the bar opposite the others.

"What will you have?" the bartender said in the standard lilting island voice.

"What are the specials?" my wife asked, referring to a chalkboard where it said they were available at a good price.