Competing with Ellen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Hispanic man showed no signs of leaving and the determined looked on his face made me think it might take physical force. Ellen's fingernails were now biting into my bicep, although her other hand remained on my ass. Initially, she had hidden her face beneath my body, but I sensed movement and when I shot a glance at her, I could see that she was peeking around me.

"Honey?" my wife whispered nervously.

"Hector..." I started in another attempt to make him leave, but he interrupted before I could finish.

"Fuck her, man...fuck her good," he stated while continuing to stroke his cock.

For just a moment, my anger flared, but then I recalled all the teasing games we had played and a wave of guilt hit me. No doubt, Hector felt by her actions that she was looking for more and I could only imagine his thoughts when he found us in bed.

"Come on, Hector. Go outside and I'll come talk to you," I tried.

"I want to watch you fuck her," he replied.

I didn't know enough about the man to understand whether he was normally so bold or if the event in the backyard had excited him to a point that he couldn't maintain control. As I contemplated what to do, I felt Ellen move and my attention was suddenly pulled back to my wife's pussy. It felt so damn good, and I knew I would have to leave her to make him leave which wasn't appealing. Plus, I felt sorry for Hector.

"Just for a bit, okay?" I called out.

He didn't respond, but my wife's nervous whisper quickly hit my ear, "Honey?"

I knew that explanations would be pointless at that moment, so rather than try, I kissed her hard and began to move slowly. I kept our lips connected until I felt some tension leave her body and when they parted, I braced myself for a strong rebuke. So, imagine my surprise when all I heard was muted whimpers. Looking down, I could see her eyes tightly shut, and I could only surmise that she was deferring to my decision. The thought emboldened me, and I started to move with more purpose which brought forth an unexpected reaction from my wife.

"Mmmmm..." she moaned openly.

Thoughts of making Hector leave evaporated as I considered Ellen's reaction to his presence and suddenly, it was like the erotic floodgates had been opened. When I began to move faster, and she emitted more sensual sounds, I knew we were going to experience something very different.

"Harder like before," I heard Hector say from over my shoulder.

I don't know why, but I did as he instructed and started to hammer into my wife. Almost immediately, Ellen wrapped her arms around my neck and she began releasing a litany of sexual sounds. Less than a minute elapsed when suddenly, my wife's whines, coupled with the squeaking bedsprings, the smell of sex in the air, the wet smacking sound of our connection and the man watching us from just feet away, overloaded my senses and my semen started the final countdown towards release.

"I...I can't..." I groaned.

"Wait..." Ellen tried, but it was much too late.

In a series of heavy grunts, I fired into my wife until all rhythm was lost and I collapsed onto her sweaty body. Together, we struggled for air, and as I panted I realized that all my strength had left me. With my climax, I had lost focus on Hector, so I wasn't ready when I felt his hand pushing on my shoulder.

"Get off," he demanded.

"Fuck Hector..." I started but before I could finish, he shoved me again.

This time, it was with enough force to knock me off my wife and as I looked up from the side of the bed, I could see he was now naked and an impressive uncut cock extended from beneath his thick midsection. Ellen tried to turn to hide her body, but one of his calloused hands landed on her shoulder and pinned her in place, and at that moment, I realized he intended to mount my wife.

"No! Stop! Honey, stop him," she cried out.

I was in the process of climbing off the far side of the bed when I spotted his free hand land on her breasts. For some reason, it slowed my movement as I recalled his recent fondling of her outside. His fingers quickly found her nipples and as he rolled them, I watched my wife's leg slide across the bedspread in response. Suddenly, I knew what I wanted and realized it was what I really desired all along. For the first time, I let my true sordid feelings come forth.

"You let him before," I said, unable to think of anything else.

"Are you crazy?" she shot back when she saw me stop at the foot of the bed.

However, as her accusation hit me, I noticed her leg was still slowly moving. She was responding to his touch, even though she might not be conscious of it, which made me wonder how much sexual energy was still surging through her from our recent coupling. I had left her hanging, so I surmised her body must still be at a high level of arousal even in the bizarre circumstances.

"Let him," I told her, and instantly I saw a shocked look fill her face while the Hispanic man turned to me and smiled.

"No fucking way!" she replied loudly.

She was about to add something else when Hector pinched a nipple which stopped her and brought forth a squeal. Our yardman continued to hold her firmly in place with one hand while he worked her breasts with the other, and several times, he had to stop her attempt to twist free.

"You tease too much...no more teasing," Hector said to her.

Sensing the meaning of his words, she tried to break away again, but he stopped her and then started to climb onto the bed. He was halfway up when he stopped and bent his head down to suck in a nipple and I could see his cock and heavy balls were now resting on her thigh.

"No...don't...it hurts...don't bite..." she cried out as her shoulder squirmed.

"Be still then," he commanded.

She continued to move for several seconds but finally stopped as I surmised she realized she had no alternative. Hector remained hovered over her and I could tell his mouth was moving from one nipple to the other. Like with his fingers, the only response I could see was Ellen's leg that was still moving slowly. She would bring her foot in, causing her knee to rise, and then drop her leg flat before starting the cycle again.

Despite my excitement, I knew I couldn't let my wife be forcefully taken, and I needed to try and convince her to accept the man. When I saw his head rise from her breasts, I knew it was time.

"Ellen, let him...it's okay," I said.

"It's not okay...it's really not okay," she responded.

"Let him," I said again.

This time, there followed a period of silence before she asked, "Why?"

"I just want you to...it's okay," I replied.

The room became quiet and seconds later, when Hector resumed his climb, I could see that the head of his cock had completely emerged from its foreskin and was wet and shiny. Then, he was over her, blocking her almost entirely from my view. I could only see her forearms and her legs from the knee down so I knew that much of the story would be told through sound. One of the Hispanic man's hands left her shoulder and snaked between them and I guessed he was lining up his cock. More fumbling ensued and I braced myself for the fateful moment when my wife suddenly spoke.

"Is this what you want?" she asked in a desperate voice.

"Yes, Ellen...let him..." I replied.

"My God," she responded, and then there was more fumbling before she said, "Wait...Hector wait. Uhhhh...wait..."

"You're ready," the man declared.

"Ohhh...oh my God...unnnhhhh..." she suddenly cried out as Hector's hips fell forward.

I knew that with her already well-fucked pussy he had managed to plunge into her in one swift movement and now was completely embedded in my wife. As I stood there looking down at the bizarre scene, I realized my dick was completely hard, painfully so, and was pulsing in a way that let me know that any touch would quickly lead to another ejaculation.

Hector stayed still for a moment and then I watched as his sweaty body lifted and pushed back into Ellen. This time, there were no sounds from her, and I suspected she was trying hard to not respond. She lasted for a time, but as he picked up the pace, small grunts began to emerge that were soon joined by gasps and sighs.

"Your pussy is good for fucking," the yardman stated which caused her to cease her erotic sounds.

"Are you there?" she called out just seconds later.

"Yes, baby," I answered and then thinking she needed encouragement, I added, "Enjoy it, Ellen."

"I...I can't..." she whimpered.

"Let go...just let go..." I replied.

Hector was relentless in taking her with deep thrusts and soon her sounds returned. It wasn't long after that when I noticed her hands had moved from his arms to his back and her feet, which had been resting on the bed, were slowly lifting. Whether it was my words or the feeling of the man's cock, she now appeared to be responding. Not long after, I realized she had completely given up her defenses when she pulled her knees back until her feet were touching the back of his thighs. For better or worse, she was now into the mating which caused a strange sensation to course through my body. It was like an erotic cocktail mixed with equal parts excitement and concern, but at that moment, all I wanted to do was focus on the former.

"Uhhhh...mmmm..." Ellen suddenly moaned in a louder than normal voice.

"Yeah...you feel it. Better than your fucking teasing," Hector announced which left me wondering what had occurred.

The Hispanic man began whispering something to my wife I couldn't make out, and even though I wasn't completely sure, I swear she answered, "Close."

"Yeah...fucking good," Hector said in his normal voice.

It wasn't long after that I sensed my wife was moving towards an orgasm. It began with her feet rising in the air which was soon followed by her hands moving across the man's back. Also, her groans and sighs became more pronounced, so I wasn't at all surprised when it hit.

"Ohhh...oh God...ohhhhh... Don't...don't stop... I'm there...please..." she cried out.

"I won't stop," Hector grunted, and then added, "Squeeze it...squeeze me."

Our yardman rode my wife through her release, never slowing, and continued to push into her after her body went limp. Suddenly, I felt incredibly claustrophobic and in need of air. I quietly turned and left the couple, went outside and calmed myself by taking deep breaths. I guessed I had only left my wife for a few minutes, but when I returned the scene had dramatically changed.

Hector had placed Ellen on her hands and knees and was now taking her from behind while he stood next to the bed. Her body, which had been shielded previously, was now on complete display. It was covered in sweat and on the sides of her breasts, which danced in circles in time with his thrusts, I could see several hairs from the man's body stuck to her skin. Her head was lolled downward, her mouth was open, and she grunted openly as she was fucked. On top of it all, the wet slurping sounds emanating from her pussy were now more pronounced and I wondered if she might have climaxed again. It was a truly wanton scene and certainly one that I never thought I would see Ellen in. She seemed oblivious to everything around her which made me wonder if she was even aware that I had stepped out. Despite the dominant nature of the position, she was clearly enjoying it, and when I glanced at Hector a thin smile appeared on his face.

"She loves my cock...loves to fuck. Don't you?" he declared and with his hand, he grasped her hair and lifted her head.

Now, my wife's pretty face was aimed towards the far wall, and while her eyes were squeezed shut, her mouth hung obscenely open emitting loud grunts in time with his thrusts. She sounded like an old fashion locomotive chugging along and despite Hector's words and actions, she remained cocooned in her own world.

"When are you going to finish?" I asked, suddenly wanting a conclusion.

"Soon. Going to fill her up," he grunted, and then he launched into a dirty tirade, "Ruben wants to fuck her, too. Next time I'll bring Ruben so he can fuck you...we'll both fuck you good. You want to fuck Ruben?"

This time, his voice brought her back to the moment and she made eye contact with me as the yardman maintained a grip on her hair. I could tell she was completely consumed by the sex and wondered how far he could take her.

"You want to fuck Ruben?" I asked.

She didn't reply, nor did her expression change which made me wonder if she was capable of processing the question. However, it really didn't matter because, at that moment, our yardman reached his peak and began to cum into my wife.

"Ughhh...fuck yeah...fuck yeah..." he grunted and then suddenly he lifted his hand and brought it down hard on her naked ass while calling out, "Squeeze it...squeeze it again!"

The satisfied look that appeared on his face indicated that she might have fulfilled his demand. While he was slowing, I watched as Ellen dropped her head to the bed while her nails dug into the fabric. It wasn't clear what she experienced, but something had happened and as soon as the Hispanic man's cock left her hole, she fell to her side with a whimper.

Fortunately, Hector didn't dawdle in departing, and as soon as he left the room, I climbed next to my wife. I pulled her next to me with her back against my chest and saw that she was staring down at the bed.

"Ellen?" I whispered.

"Why?" she asked in a tiny voice.

Strangely, at that moment, the mower came to life which meant Hector intended to finish the yard. It caused us to stare into each other's eyes for a long time before I summoned the courage to speak.

"I'll be honest...I think I've wanted it for a while. I know I pushed, but let's don't be negative," I offered.

"You made me a slut," she responded.

"You're not..." I started but was cut-off.

"What married woman has sex with the yardman? That's the definition of slutty!' she

declared.

"Let's make love," I suggested hoping it would calm her.

"No...no I want to shower and get this...get him off me," she replied.

Ellen practically jumped from the bed and went to the bathroom where I heard the shower start immediately. I gave her a few minutes and then followed, joining her beneath the hot water. Taking the soap from her hands, I started to wash her body and was pleased that she let me without protest. There was a clear handprint on her butt where she was struck, but other than that she appeared unscathed. However, when I moved to her vagina, I could see that it was red from the pounding it had received from Hector's cock.

"I'm sorry...you're upset," I whispered.

"You're not sorry you let it...made it happen? Just that I'm upset?" she replied.

I let several seconds go by before I answered, "Yes."

"So, you've decided you want a trampy wife! Hell, I'll just fuck him every week. Maybe we can get a discount on the yard!" she responded, angrily.

"Quit it. We did it together," I said, hoping to defuse.

"Why? Don't you love me?" she asked suddenly showing keen vulnerability.

"Are you kidding? I worship you," I responded and pulled her into my arms.

"What do you want?" she asked in a whisper, and quickly added, "What?"

"Right now? I want to make love to my beautiful wife," I said.

Just a hint of a smile appeared on her face, but it was all I needed and I directed her out of the shower, quickly dried us both and made for the bed.

"He...his stuff is still in me," she said, and at that exact moment, the mower stopped. It seemed almost staged and put an exclamation point on all that had occurred. Ellen looked up at me and said sarcastically, "Last chance before he leaves."

I was thankful when she let me ease over her body, separate her legs and find her opening. I moved carefully to start, remembering her raw vagina, but if she was sore, it didn't show. Soon, she had lubricated nicely, and we engaged in a slow coupling while I showered her with kisses.

"I guess things did...go too far," I offered after several minutes.

"You think?" she fired back.

I let more silence ensue before I said, "But, you did look so hot. Outside and ..."

"Be careful," she interjected.

"You did. I can't help saying it...you did," I responded.

"I don't understand you...what you want...why you want it..." she answered showing clear frustration.

"It's hard to explain...really hard. I like when you are the center of attention. In a bikini in the backyard or on the beach and what happened with Ike, too. I guess I knew there was more to it...in my head...and I guess we discovered it...today. Seeing you...the orgasm...it was unbelievable," I attempted to explain.

We had stopped moving, and as I looked down at her a tiny smile appeared, and she said, "I couldn't help it."

"I didn't want you to help it. I wished you would have had more!" I replied.

"There was more than one," she admitted with a guilty look.

"I thought so...how many?" I asked eagerly, happy to have her engaged in the discussion.

"More than one," she responded, and then asked, "Why did you ask about Ruben?"

"I...I didn't think you heard me," I stammered.

"I heard," she replied.

"I don't know...maybe I was just overwhelmed at the moment," I said, trying to deflect.

Suddenly, Ellen directed me onto my back and then straddling my waist, she fed my dick back into her pussy. She moved her hips several times, as if seeking a good spot, and then placed her hands on my shoulders and looked down into my face.

"I have a yes or no question. You can only answer yes or no," she said, and when I nodded, acknowledging her conditions, she continued, "Do you want Ruben to fuck me, too?"

"Yes," I answered quickly.

"My God! You didn't even have to think about it," she gasped, and then added, "Father and son with their semen in your wife?"

"Yes," I said.

"What about Ike?" she asked after a short pause.

"Next vacation," I fired back, and feeling things were progressing down a good path, I added, "And only hot bikinis and sexy clothes from now on."

Her initial response was to start moving on my dick and after a dozen strokes, she said, "You think so?"

"I do. Now, tell me about Hector," I pushed.

"What about him?" she asked, trying to be coy.

"You responded...you liked it. He made you cum," I said, knowing I was running a risk.

"He wore me down...he just wouldn't stop. I tried but I couldn't help it," she explained.

"I'm glad you couldn't," I told her, and then quickly followed with, "You think Ruben will be the same?"

"I have no idea," she said while giving me an annoying stare that I thought was fake. Seconds later, my suspicions were confirmed when she added, "What am I supposed to do? Just say come on inside and fuck me?"

"I'm thinking you are sunning completely naked when they arrive," I replied, fighting back a smile.

"My God...I won't make it out of the yard," she gasped.

"Probably not," I agreed.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Charitable Contributions Churchgoing wife aid the less fortunate.in Loving Wives
Husband Encourages Wife Husband encourages wife to be flirty leading to sharing.in Loving Wives
Igniting the Tinder of Lust Ch. 01 Husband pushes his wife until her hidden lust is ignited.in Loving Wives
More Stories