Competing with Ellen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, that one," I demanded, unshaken.

"No, honey. I'll dress nice, but I'm not wearing that one," she responded.

This was the point I usually backed down, but living through my admissions had made me bold, and I replied, "Okay, we'll go to Olive Garden."

"Oh, I see. So, you either get your way or forget it," she answered.

"Yes, since you want me to spend a lot of money on a fancy place, I expect to get my way," I said.

"Nope, not happening. Now, make reservations at the French restaurant we've been wanting to try," she demanded, ignoring my words.

"I will when you change your mind," I answered, leaving her standing in the living room as I walked to the bedroom.

"Why are you being a jerk? Are you drunk?" she asked seconds later when she appeared in the room.

"I have a very beautiful and sexy wife and I want her to dress in a manner worthy of her looks," I replied, quite pleased with my choice of words.

"Honey...be nice..." Ellen whined, and then quickly added, "Plus...you know...I'm worried about you."

"You'll be fine," I said, and feeling singed by her comment, I continued with, "And don't make me feel stupid for sharing things with you."

"Uhhh...don't try...umm sorry..." she replied.

At six-thirty, I was waiting in the living room for her to appear wondering what she would have on. After more prodding, she had reluctantly agreed to dress as I requested, but it was with little conviction, and I felt it likely she would renege. The clicking of her heels on the hardwood floors signaled her approach and seconds later she appeared in the sexy dress. My eyes began a slow lingering inspection intended to raise the tension as I took in the sight. The hem was higher on her thighs than I recalled, but what captured my attention was the exposure of the sides of her breasts. It was an amazing look, and a more sexually confident woman would leave a trail of besotted men in her wake.

"Incredible," I declared.

"I feel naked," she responded and used her hands to tug on the bottom.

"Stop it," I said, and motioned her to me.

"The things I do for you. I must really love you," she said as I embraced her.

"There's one more thing you need to do for me," I whispered.

"What?" she asked with clear trepidation.

"Take your panties off," I replied.

"What! Absolutely not!" she cried out while looking at me with a stunned expression.

It was another moment where I would typically back down, but now I was determined.

"Ellen, I'm going to take them off," I said sternly.

"Why..." she started, but my hands were already snaking underneath the dress.

To get to them, I ended up on my knees and surprisingly she allowed me to remove them with little push back. Once over her heels, I inspected the red lacy garment and then stuffed it into my pocket which brought a strange look from her.

"I'm ordering Champagne," she stated, which made me laugh.

"Honey, anytime you are sexy for me I'll get you all the Champagne you want," I replied.

Like I knew would happen, she attracted a lot of stares at the restaurant from the valet and the male patrons. At first, she was quite fidgety, but after two flutes she began to relax, and after a glass of Cabernet she was totally at ease. I made sure to continue to compliment her and enjoyed the numerous furtive glances thrown her way.

"How are you doing?" I asked while we ate our appetizers.

"You owe me big time," she replied, giving me a faux scowl.

"You look so incredible. I want to throw you on this table and do it right now," I whispered.

"Stop it," she gasped while looking around quickly, but her smile let me know she liked the message.

By the time the check came, her anxiety had vanished and we were laughing and joking like teenagers. As soon as we were in the car, I pulled her across the console and brought her lips to mine. While we engaged in a deep, passionate kiss, I slipped my hand into her dress, and with the valet attendants nearby, I gently massaged her breasts and tweaked her small nipple.

"My God! What's gotten into you," she said when we separated.

"I can't help it," I answered as I pulled away, and when we were on the street, I added, "You better get ready."

"Oh, you think so? After being so bossy?" she replied, but the sparkle in her eyes let me know that she was excited, too.

Twice, between the car and the bedroom, we stopped and began kissing passionately, and each time, I lifted her dress and massaged her firm ass. The absence of panties drove me to an even higher state of excitement and by the time we reached the bedroom, I was practically shaking.

"Hurry," she panted after I helped her pull the dress over her head.

I took in her lovely form as I fumbled with my clothes, but when she reached for the strap on her heels, I stopped her, "No, leave them on."

"You've gone crazy," she declared, but rather than argue, she climbed onto the bed and scooted to the center.

My dick was as hard as I could ever remember, and once I was completely naked, I joined her and immediately dove my head between her legs. She was soaked, completely and utterly gushing, and without her panties, her juices had been spread all over her groin. As soon as my tongue landed on her pussy, all kinds of sensual mews and whimpers sprang forth. Twice, she tried to stop my efforts and pull me into her, but I stayed in place until I was rewarded with an outpouring of more liquid as she experienced a nice orgasm.

Please...please put it in," she begged, and this time I lifted over her and easily pushed my dick inside.

It only took a few full strokes until I could feel her wetness coating my balls. I became even more excited, which drove me to take her even faster, and I soon realized I was pounding into her harder than I ever had. For just a brief moment, my mind raced through past events. So much had occurred and everything related to the exposure of my wife to others.

"You are so sexy...so damn hot..." I whispered into her ear.

"Mmmm...I love you," she purred, and then after emitting a little squeal, she added, "Don't stop...please..."

Although we had never made love so aggressively, she showed no sign of distress. It was quite the opposite as the movement of her body and her sounds indicated that she was completely engaged.

"Are you going to cum for me again?" I asked.

"I want to...I'm close..." she whined.

Ellen rarely climaxes more than once, so her state was further proof as to her level of excitement. I began to shower her face and neck with swift, gentle kisses while I moaned seductively, and it seemed to help her build.

"Cum for me sweetie...I want to feel you," I told her softly.

It was the final push she needed, and seconds later, her release arrived, "Ohhh...ohhh...oh yes...ohhhhhhh...ohhh baby...mmmm...uhhhh..."

Then, she went completely silent and pushed hard against me as her body stiffened. It lasted for several seconds and when she relaxed, she instantly started to sob. Three full strokes later, with a deep grunt, I erupted and then fell onto her while I tried to regain my breath. It took us several minutes to recover, and then we were kissing and mewing to each other.

"See what happens when you dress sexy?" I teased.

"No talking," she answered and found my lips with hers.

Sometime later, I awoke to the feeling of Ellen's hand pulling on my dick. I stayed still, feigning sleep, and let her continue for several minutes before my hand went to her breasts.

"What a nice surprise," I whispered.

"Mmmm..." she moaned and immediately pulled me on top of her.

I was in her in seconds and we quickly established a nice easy rhythm as we serenaded each other with moans and sighs. Several times, she pulled me down for a passionate kiss before dropping back onto the bed.

"You feel so good," I whispered.

"You showed me off again," she responded, giving me a hint about what was in her head.

"Yes, it was incredible," I replied shamelessly.

"We're you serious about the men...Ike and Ruben?" she asked, referring to the fantasies I had shared.

"Yeah..." I answered, and then added, "They made you hot."

"No..." she started to protest, but I cut her off.

"Yes, they did. Admit it to me, Ellen. I admitted things to you," I demanded.

She was silent for a few seconds, before replying, "Some...I guess some..."

"Yeah, they got you horny as hell and then I got you," I said, being intentionally provocative.

"Mmmm...yeah...you did," she sighed.

When I looked into her face, I saw that her eyes were squeezed shut and I wondered at that moment what she was thinking. I suspected that she was merely reveling in the feelings generated by our coupling, although strangely, a little piece of me hoped that some of her thoughts were on Hector, Ruben, and Ike. The idea caused my balls to begin to tingle and I began to fight back my release hoping Ellen could catch up. Unfortunately, I failed and soon I was firing my remaining semen deep into my wife's depths. If she was disappointed, she didn't show it, and before long we were back asleep.

The rest of the winter and most of the spring was uneventful. Occasionally, one of us would bring up my strange interests and we would dance around the subject. In truth, it was a difficult thing to explain because it existed as a vague, ever-morphing concept. Ellen was no longer shocked about it and other than calling me a pervert now and then she was non-judgmental. I continually tried to think about scenarios to exhibit her but they always felt forced and staged. I was still trying to determine a course when something occurred that changed everything.

"I'll take the Rangers," Ellen said as we waited for the game between Dallas and Houston.

It was early spring and we had enjoyed a nice run of fine weather. The bright sunshine and the warm weather had put us, like most in the city, in a good mood. We had just finished a glass of wine in the backyard and moved into the house to watch the game.

"Okay...for what?" I asked.

"A nice dinner...a really nice one," she answered with a cute smile.

"In my favorite dress?" I asked.

"That can be your choice if you win...if it's what you want," she replied as her smile morphed into an impish grin.

Suddenly, it dawned on me what was happening. Ellen didn't care about the Rangers. In reality, she was giving me the chance to pick a naughty wager. I smiled back at her for several seconds before taking the glass from her hand, setting it on the table and pulling her into my arms. Several times, I brushed my lips against hers before I got the courage to speak.

"I want you topless in the backyard," I whispered.

"Topless?" she asked, and her body snuggled closer to me before she added, "Really?"

"Yes, really," I answered.

She was quiet for a few seconds before she responded, "Only Hector's been coming."

The way she spoke gave me the impression that she was disappointed that Ruben wouldn't be present. It was an interesting message and it encouraged me to push harder.

"It's okay...Hector's fine. I want you in just your leopard print bottoms all oiled up when he walks through the gate," I declared.

"Shit!" she cried out, and then quickly added, "Then we're going to the best place in town if I win!"

The ease with which she gave in was another indicator that she was playing into my fantasy. However, I knew it would be unwise to probe, so I allowed the façade to stand. Perhaps afterward, if I was lucky enough to win, I could try to get her to open up but for now, I just wanted to use all my psychic energy to try and will the Astros to victory.

As soon as the game began, Ellen's competitive spirit rose to the forefront and we had a lively time drinking and watching the game. Fortunately for me, the Astros proved much too strong and cruised to an easy 7-3 win. I could see the reality hit her several minutes after it was over and she shot me several distressed looks but never tried to get out of the bet.

"Are you sure?" Ellen asked later when we were cuddled in bed.

I was quiet for a while as I contemplated whether the tone in her voice indicated distress or interest, and I hadn't reached a conclusion when my lust finally won out.

"Yeah..." I whispered.

"You better never get judgmental," she warned.

"Never!" I acknowledged instantly.

Hector was still coming on Saturday's and the days leading up to his visit went by with minimal angst. After moving my car around the block to give the appearance I was out, I returned to the house, and when we heard the mower fire up in the front yard, I noticed Ellen's body stiffen. Now, each minute seemed to drag by, and I made several trips to the front window to gauge his progress. When It looked like he was finishing, I had my wife remove her robe and I oiled her entire pale body while paying special attention to her lovely breasts and the soft areas near her small bottoms.

"It's time," I said in a soft voice.

She made no reply but gave me an awkward smile as she turned and made her way towards the door. Just a minute later, she was on her back on the recliner, covered only by the leopard print bottoms, wearing her big sunglasses while pretending to read a magazine.

Hector got a full-frontal view of her topless body when he stepped through the gate and it stopped him cold. I suspected he thought she would flee, so when she remained in place, seemingly ignoring his presence, it made him confused. It took him a good thirty seconds to regain his wits, and the whole time his eyes were locked on my wife's wonderful breasts. I could only imagine what was running through my wife's head during this period, but finally, he turned back to the mower and wrestled it through the gate. The roaring sound of the engine seemed to calm him and for the next few minutes, he went about his task. Slowly though, despite his efforts to ignore her, his eyes began to make glances her way.

It was an amazing thing to witness and my thoughts were focused on what was going through Ellen's mind. Hector, I thought I understood, but what was my wife thinking? I suspected that it was probably an emotional stew of worry, embarrassment, nervousness, and shame, but were there other elements, too? I hoped traces of excitement and arousal, however small, were part of the mix and took encouragement from her prior vague admission.

Adding to the erotic scenario was my role as the manipulator, or ringmaster, for the performance. However, as the minutes ticked by I chastised myself for not thinking through more of a plan. Should I have told her to approach him or call him over to create an interaction? Suddenly, I was concerned what I was seeing was all that would occur. Fortunately, Hector acted to fill the void when he suddenly stopped his mower, and after staring at my wife for several seconds, he stepped her way.

In the previous backyard setups, Ruben had been the bold one while his father had stayed mostly in the background. Thus, I was unsure how to take his advance, and prepared myself to come to my wife's rescue. When he arrived at her side, he stopped and stared down at her body and began to speak, and just for a moment, Ellen's head turned towards the door before she engaged the older man in a conversation. I relaxed some when she showed no signs of distress and for the next few minutes, I watched them interact while dying to know the nature of their discussion.

In a vain attempt to understand what they were saying, my eyes had been entirely focused on their lips, so when I casually looked at my wife's breasts and saw her nipples had become erect, I was totally stunned. Instantly, I wondered whether her reaction was merely a result of the erotic situation or if Hector's words were the cause. And if it was the yardman, what was the nature of his effort? Was he trying to seduce her? Was he being provocative? In the course of just a few minutes, he said more to my wife than in all the conversations I had with him. Of course, he had a higher motivation than he did with me, but I still was shocked to see him able to keep things going.

Then, without warning, he lowered his body until he was squatting next to the recliner which caused Ellen to begin to rise. I thought for sure that she would race into the house, so when I saw her stop and then slowly relax, I was once more surprised. They began to talk again, but I could see Hector was getting anxious, and seconds later when his hand reached out and softly felt her left breast, my surprise turned to outright shock. I was stunned to see Ellen accept the touch with her eyes locked onto his hand, and for what seemed an eternity, he traced over her firm flesh while occasionally contacting her nipple. However, when he made for her other orb, she suddenly lifted herself and made for the door. Just before turning to meet Ellen, I took a last look towards Hector and wasn't at all surprised to see the corners of his mouth curled into a smile.

"Wow!" I declared with a huge grin when my wife appeared.

"Yeah..." she answered and made to get by me but I pulled her tightly into my arms and kissed her hard.

"That was damn hot," I said to her when we finally broke.

"Don't ever call me a prude," she answered, reminding me of the message she had delivered on our vacation.

"Never!" I told her and began prodding her towards the bedroom.

"Hurry," she declared when I had her on her back and began working on my clothes.

I had been concerned about her state of mind so her demand let me know that she was thinking sex. As soon as my shorts cleared my hips, my dick sprang forth and pointed towards the sky reminding me of when I was sixteen. Ellen's eyes were locked onto it and it was only when I pulled loose the strings to her bottoms that her attention was broken. She grabbed my arm and began trying to pull me on to her, which I fought at first.

"I want to go down on you," I said.

"No...I don't need it. Come on," she replied with urgency.

With that, I started to climb over her and she quickly grasped my shaft and pulled it towards her slit. As soon as my head split her folds, I could tell she was completely ready, and her hands moved to my hips and urged me downward. Together, we moaned and sighed as I made my way inside and when we were fully connected, I paused for a moment, withdrew and then pushed into her hard.

"Unnnhhhh...ohhhh...oh yes..." she groaned.

Ellen's pussy felt magical as if it was caressing every tiny segment of my dick. I tried to go slow and maintain control, but within seconds I was accelerating and soon I was pounding into her hard. It was all about excitement and lust, but my wife wasn't holding back. In fact, her whines and the movement of her body indicated that she was equally needy.

"Damn, Ellen...it was so...so hot," I gasped, suddenly feeling the need to speak.

"Yeah..." she grunted and one hand went to my ass and pulled.

"You let him touch you," I spewed out.

"For you, baby...you said you that's what you wanted..." she moaned referring to what I had said when I explained my fantasy.

"You were excited. He got your nipples hard," I pressed.

"Sssshhhh...shut up and fuck me," Ellen demanded.

I did as I was told and for the next few minutes, I pounded into my wife relentlessly while using all my will power to keep my balls from exploding. Along the way, I listened to her constant mews and whimpers which drove me to ever-higher states of arousal. I knew I was rapidly reaching the point of no return when I felt my wife's body stiffen.

"He's here...he's watching..." she whispered in a frightened voice.

It took a moment for her message to sink in, and then with a rapid turn of my head, I spotted the yardman standing in the doorway with his hand rubbing his cock through his filthy jeans.

"Hector, get out of here!" I demanded as we came to a complete stop.