Competition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They huddled together for several minutes discussing the rules of combat while I explained that I'd be right back. We were still wearing our work clothes and while the girls got to wear comfortable scrubs, I was in a tie and slacks. I went upstairs and quickly changed into sweatpants and a tee shirt. Then I detoured into the kitchen on the way back to gather some snacks. I figured food would be a good idea. Not giving the girls alcohol poisoning on their first night under my roof could be considered fatherly ... Right?

When I returned, they seemed to have come to a consensus as to how the contest would be decided. Although, the explanation of the rules was paused when the food caused a distraction. During the break, I was made to promise that I would accept their method of choosing. And that the contest would continue until a clear winner had been determined.

I should have known something had been pre-planned, but I'd completely missed the identifying clue. While I'd been upstairs, they had all removed their shoes and socks. So, not being in the habit of looking at their feet, and figuring that I could no longer be blamed for the outcome, I agreed. My assumption, however, was quickly proven false as they had decided I would be picking my favorite particular traits instead of the overall individual. When I pointed out that I wasn't going to choose a favorite, they said that everyone has personal preferences and that I had agreed to the rules.

I still tried unsuccessfully to get out of it by suggesting they just do 'rock, scissors, paper'? Ultimately, I lost what few fatherly points I'd gained with the food and water by succumbing to their pleading. At least I held out for about five minutes. I'm guessing that was the remaining amount of time the alcohol needed to really hit our systems. Soon after that I was feeling a good buzz and was seated in a chair turned to face an open space where they lined up in front of me.

Ruby, started, "Which one of us is prettiest?"

My mouth dropped open as I found myself in the same predicament as before. "There is no way I can answer that question. You're all equally beautiful in your own ways."

Demurring slightly she countered with, "We know you think of us as daughters. If you didn't we wouldn't want to live here. We all love you just as much. And as our daddy, you're supposed to say things like you have been. But that is against the rules of this contest. You have to pick."

I shook my head. "I'm not just saying that. You each have striking features. You're all a definite nine!"

"Nine?" was whined out from three pouting young women.

"Yes, nine! In my opinion, a nine is way better than a ten. You're as good-looking as a ten, but tens are too ... I don't know, fake, unapproachable. With a ten you never know how much is plastic and their personalities usually suck. You each have a friendly quality that makes you 'real' even though you're absolutely drop-dead gorgeous ... you know, supernova."

By the time I'd finished explaining, their blushing had me hoping the trap that they had laid for me was a dud. And just as quickly the hope died when Sakura took her turn. "In that case, we will start at the top. Who has the best hair?"

I shook my head again. "All of you take care of your hair. You all have thick, shiny hair that looks healthy and is cut to fit both your personalities and facial structures. I like all of your colors and styles equally."

Eva jumped in next. "Your cheating, Dad! Now please just tell us what you like best about us. How about eyes? Who has the prettiest eyes?"

I almost deflected the question again but they had said the contest would continue until a clear winner was chosen. If I didn't start answering, I'd just end up with them angry at me for not playing along. Then again if I chose someone definitively, two of them would be hurt and mad at me. In my numbed mind, I decided to spread out the praise. That way, I'd be playing along but wouldn't be choosing one over the other.

"Well, I like how Eva's huge bright blue eyes really pop with her blond hair. Ruby's green eyes are nice too and complement her auburn hair. But, Sakura's dark exotic eyes, really draw you in. I'm not the only one that thinks so either. Wearing scrubs makes it hard to tell what your figures are like but I've seen plenty of guys trying to figure them out. Sakura is the one that seems to keep their eyes on her eyes the most. If you go by that, I'd have to agree."

Two daughters seemed to deflate slightly while Sakura grinned. "You like my eyes, Daddy?"

"Yes, Sweetheart. I like your eyes. That doesn't mean I don't like Ruby's and Eva's though."

"How about noses?" Ruby asked.

"Well, Sakura's matches her other features the most. Eva's is beautiful but draws the eye to her mouth, so it makes it hard to count it best. Ruby has that cute upturn with the sprinkle of freckles that makes me smile when I look at it. I guess I'm saying Ruby's, although it's very close."

Ruby was beaming when she asked, "Smiles?"

My buzz almost caused me to blurt out my answer because it was a strong win but I forced myself to slow down. "Ruby always has that half smirk that says 'I've got a secret', and draws you to her so you can find out what it is. Sakura looks shy and makes you want to run to her to protect her. And Eva's is just a great friendly smile until she looks at me. I've noticed she has a special smile that only I seem to get and it simply lights up my world when she offers it to me. So Eva wins for her smile."

Of course, I got one of Eva's special smiles and in my loose state, I almost lost myself in it. All three girls seemed both pleased with their individual victories but even more determined to get the decisive win. They moved behind the bar to huddle without me hearing. When they returned to their spots in front of me they nodded to each other before Eva was elected to speak for the group.

"We've agreed that you talk a good 'Dad Game' but we need a winner, so here goes. We know you love us as if we are your real daughters and we love you for lots of reasons. As daughters, as friends, as employees, but you're a man. As a Dad, you're too diplomatic. We want you to look at us as a man. Pretend you're on a dating app and you want to find the perfect woman."

"Why, I have three right here?" I blurted out before I could stop myself, causing all three to grin and giggle.

"Dad, be a man. If you saw us walking down the street and didn't know us, who would you be watching with your eyes?"

"I can't say. Not because I'm avoiding anything. It's because I haven't seen any of you in anything but scrubs for years. I remember what you wore in high school, but that was still years ago and all of you have matured since then."

They turned to each other with the same determined looks of "Oh no you don't! You're not getting named his favorite if I can help it!" And before I realized what was happening, scrub tops were being lifted from their young bodies. In barely a blink, I was presented with a view I never dreamt I'd experience.

Two bras and a tight-fitting tee shirt instead of the third bra were exposed to my eyes as the girls took a step closer to me. They seemed extremely eager to win my approval. I'm not even sure if they knew what they were competing for. Or maybe I was the one that failed to see their goal. Either way, I couldn't help but admire their tone torsos.

"Well?" encouraged Eva.

I was losing sight of being Dad and was slipping into the role of the guy they wanted the opinion of, but I hadn't completely lost out to my little brain. "Girls ... You, uh. You shouldn't be doing this."

Ruby thrust her chest out a little and pointed out that a bra wasn't any different than a bikini. She and Eva then looked at Sakura and started gazing at her well-defined breasts. They may have been hidden behind cloth but there was no hiding their shape. Nor could Sakura hide her slowly forming blush as her nipples hardened under our scrutiny. I was guessing a B-cub. But with her being an athletic 5'1", they were not only perfect in shape but sized perfectly for her physique.

Eva glanced at Ruby and then down at her bra and gave them both another stink eye, before an even more determined glair. I guess she realized that while her bra was a comfortable garment for housing her breasts, it hid them far more than her opponent's.

While I was distracted by Sakura's beautiful chest, Eva sought to regain my attention and discarded her bra. "What do you think, Daddy? I know you like mine better." Of course, my eyes were instantly locked on Eva's slightly larger breasts. Guessing, I put them still B-cup but closer to a C. Although with an extra inch of height, she and Sakura seemed to have matching torsos. I almost reached for the offering but managed to hold my reaction to a soft moan. Like Sakura's, they're of perfect shape but hers have hard pink nipples the size of gumdrops.

Not wanting to be outdone Ruby's bra quickly hit the floor to expose two round C-cups sitting high on her chest. The perky mounds were tipped with slightly upturned nipples that begged to be tweaked.

"You guys are cheating!" exclaimed Sakura before losing her shirt to the pile on the floor. I was drawn to her brown nipples surrounded by quarter-sized areolas with tiny bumps on them. I must have moaned too loud because Sakura announced, "See, he chose mine! I'm his favorite!"

Not to be deterred, Ruby and Eva moved in close enough for me to be almost within licking distance. Although, to my credit, the last vestiges of fatherhood peeked out as I shook myself and told them to back up.

I was proud of my resolve until I stood and began walking around the trio. I just had to get the images burned into my brain from the height I'd normally be gazing at them. I assumed this was a drunken one-off and I wanted to get as much out of it as possible.

"Yes," I thought a few seconds later, "I'm a lousy father!" For several minutes, I looked and kept looking from every angle until I finally shrugged. "I can't choose. I like them all! Girls like you are the reason it's so hard for men to stay faithful. Even as a guy and not as your dad, I can't choose."

"But Daddy," Ruby cooed as she pulled my hands up to cup her magnificent orbs. "You know mine are the biggest, and more firm."

"Most firm," I corrected reflexively. Although I wasn't sure, considering I was a touch drunk and the subject of her sentence was only implied. My words were followed closely by a sigh of satisfaction. They were firm alright! Her nipples tried to push through my palms as I began to gently squeeze the forbidden fruit in my grasp.

After about five moans and a bitten lower lip from Ruby, my explorations came to an end as Eva reminded us that I was supposed to be comparing. She pulled my hands away from Ruby, as she turned her back to me, leaned into my chest, and pulled my hands around to her gorgeous mounds. I had no choice, I gave myself over to the sensations of her firm youthful flesh.

A minute or so later, a groan escaped me as I felt Eva grind her ass back into my very un-fatherly erection. I hadn't even realized I'd gotten hard, but once I was aware of it, I tried to pull back. Eva on the other hand, wasn't about to give up her sudden advantage and spun on me.

"Is that for me, Daddy?" was asked with a grin of victory. She quickly dropped to her knees and yanked my sweatpants down.

I guess my secret was out. I'm not a boxer or a brief guy. I like going commando much to the delight of my daughters.

Totally shocked, and not sure which brain wanted to take charge, all I could manage was a surprised, "Eva! You shouldn't!"

I have to admit that while in school I'd been a rather horny young man. But it had been over a decade since my last date and the touch of a woman's hand. When I felt Eva grasp me, I was both delighted and appalled with myself. How could I be allowing this? That, however, was before I heard Ruby giggle and proclaim, "Nice cock, Dad!" and Sakura gasp before saying, "It's bigger than we hoped!"

I glanced at them, trying to process what was said. They had obviously discussed my cock before now. Not knowing what to say about that, I returned my eyes to Eva's.

"I love you, Dad. We all do."

That was when she lowered her head and took me into her mouth. I was lost! An involuntary groan of ecstasy escaped me as my hand reflexively settled onto Eva's head. Moments later, Ruby and then Sakura packed in tight next to Eva and began caressing my legs, balls, and ass.

After maybe thirty seconds, Eva tried to swallow me but gagged with several inches remaining outside of her mouth. And as she pulled off to quiet her coughing, Sakura took over.

I couldn't help loving the view of her tiny hand trying to wrap around my shaft as her very stuffed mouth engulfed my head. She could barely get any of my thick shaft in her mouth but stroked me to make up for it.

Ruby, not wanting to be left out, soon declared it to be her turn and guided my shaft into her mouth. I groaned again as the third warm mouth in as many minutes took me inside.

According to our conversations at work, Ruby was the only non-virgin of the three and the evidence soon showed itself. She started bobbing and stroking my shaft, spreading their saliva all the way to my balls. She then pulled off, paused, swallowed, cleared her throat, and took me back into her mouth. That time, however, she slowly sank down and didn't stop. I had never been deep-throated before and gasped when I felt my head pop into her throat. Her nose mashing into my pubs came moments after.

As that was going on, Eva stood up and took my head in her hands, pulling my face down to her height. "We've wanted this for a long time, Dad. Me longest of all. When we say we love you, we mean that we actually love you. If you haven't figured it out yet, we're IN love with you."

Four simultaneous things happened immediately after that. One was Sakura, guiding one of my hands to her breast and forcing it to squeeze much harder than I would have expected. Her cry of ecstasy let me know she liked it rough. One was Ruby, swallowing with a couple of inches of my shaft lodged in her throat. My entire cock was encased in a hot, tight, wet sheath that suddenly got twice as tight and caressed the spot right below my head ... indescribable! One was Eva. She leaned in and kissed me with tender need, instead of drunken passion. Any doubts of this being caused by alcohol vanished as she mewed into my mouth. And the obvious one was that I exploded. I came harder and longer than I had ever cum before.

When I finally stopped pumping rope after rope of seed into Ruby's mouth, I slowly broke my kiss with Eva and glanced at Sakura. She had her eyes squeezed shut and was biting her lip so hard I was afraid she would draw blood. So I twisted her breast until my thumb and forefinger encircled her nipple. Then I pinched as hard as I could and pulled. Her lower lip was released, as she cried out and shook through a violent orgasm. She grabbed at my arm, but not to stop me. She was holding on for dear life as her knees gave out and she almost went to the floor.

I looked forward to exploring her more now that I knew she had been hiding several dark secrets.

I glanced down at a very smug Ruby, as she licked a smear of cum from her lips and moaned. Then she opened wide and slid three fingers as far down her throat as she could and pressed down while wiggling them around a few times. "No gag reflex," she informed me with a grin.

"I think the blowjob category goes to Ruby. While Sakura wins for having the most sensitive breasts. I'd say Eva wins for kissing but I haven't sampled the other two yet."

Eva gave me a slightly disappointed look but stepped back and motioned me on. "Feel free to explore them as much as you want. But just remember, I'm going to win in the end."

Sakura was still breathing too hard for a real kiss so Ruby quickly jumped up on me. She wrapped her arms and legs around me and proceeded to very eagerly express her attraction to me. I had never tasted my own cum and found it a bit distracting although not really unpleasant. So I carried her a few feet and lowered her to the couch where we necked for several minutes until Eva cleared her throat.

Oh, yeah, I was supposed to be comparing. I let Ruby up and looked to Sakura who was blushing and couldn't meet my eyes. I got the impression that she had just cum for the first time, or at least the first time with someone else. When I asked her if she wanted to kiss me, she blushed harder and nodded but didn't make any moves to approach.

I'm no psychologist but I suddenly thought I understood her situation. She had been conceived in violence and fed a litany of stories and warnings about men and what they wanted. On top of which she had been raised old school. Respect for men and elders was one of the main cultural expectations that had been drilled into her. I decided that a few simple questions would let me know if those ideals had formed her sexual mindset.

"Sakura, when you put my hand on you, was that the first time you'd been touched?" She continued to blush but nodded.

"Were you trying to let me know how you want to be touched?"

Again, she nodded without looking up.

I smiled inwardly with extremely un-fatherly thoughts. I was her Daddy and she was about to become my 'Baby-Girl'. "Come here!" I gently ordered her.

She stepped forward until she was mere inches from me but still hadn't raised her eyes. She hadn't had trouble doing it before but this was a sexual situation and a new dynamic for us. I watched as her chest rose and fell several times in obvious arousal before I told her to look at me.

She looked up with a mixture of emotions playing across her features. Not the least of which was hope. I think she was hoping that I finally saw her as more than just an employee and even more than just a daughter. She wanted to be owned by me.

I ran my fingers down her cheek and then back along her jaw to cup the back of her head. Pulling her close, I calmly spoke in her ear. "I am going to kiss you. When I do, it will mean that you are giving yourself to me. I will own you. You will be my sexual property from now on. You will follow my rules to the letter. Do you understand?"

She had started shaking as I spoke but nodded eagerly. "If you don't want to be my property, all you have to do is step back. But, if you allow me to kiss you, your choice will have been made. You will belong to me and no one else for the rest of your life. Do you understand the significance of what I'm saying?"

She nodded against my cheek and whimpered quietly against my ear.

"I can't hear you. You need to look me in the eye and let me know verbally that you understand what you're agreeing to." As I finished speaking to her I let go of her head so that she could stand straight and look at me.

Knowing full well the others were watching, she slowly met my eyes. "I understand, Daddy." Glancing around quickly to acknowledge the others she continued after meeting my eyes again. "My ... sisters, are aware of my desires. They have told me that they will be happy for me if I'm accepted in the way you have offered. As for me, I have wanted to be yours from the moment I first met you."

I stood, forcing her to press against me or step back. She remained against me looking into my eyes and I smiled before leaning in for the kiss. By then she was trembling almost violently. I slid my hands around her, down to her ass, and squeezed to the point that I was sure it should hurt. Her response was to mew quietly and then sigh as if releasing all of the fears and anxiety that she'd built up in her life.

When I finally touched my lips to hers she gasped into my mouth and threw her arms around my neck. She became desperate to be pressed as tightly against me as possible. One leg wrapped behind mine as she tried to crawl into me. Our breath became one as she gave herself over to her boss, her Daddy, her owner.