Competition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kiss lasted several minutes and when our lips finally parted we were breathless. Then I noticed that at some point, I had managed to get both of my hands down her scrub pants and under her panties. I was gripping both of her ass cheeks again but on her bare flesh. I also noticed both of her legs were now around my waist. We grinned and touched foreheads before I slowly lowered her to the floor and looked around.

Both Eva and Ruby were grinning and stepped forward to hug Sakura. They may have been competing but they were genuinely happy for her. That didn't keep them from pointing out that just because Sakura was now my property, she hadn't been declared my favorite.

I had to think about who was the best kisser and ultimately I gave each another twenty or so seconds of kissing to make up my mind. "It's very close. But, like her smile, there seems to be something ... I don't know ... more, to Eva's kiss. I can't explain it." I got to see another special smile for my choice.

"Well that puts us even again!" stated Ruby. "I guess we move on to butts!" With that, she spun around and dropped her pants exposing an exquisite heart-shaped ass covered in boy shorts. She had about four inches on Eva and maybe ten to fifteen pounds on her. The extra weight was distributed nicely. She had larger breasts and womanly curves that allowed for an ass built for a porn star.

Eva smirked and nodded in acknowledgment of her competition before grinning at me and dropping her pants. I raised an eyebrow at her after seeing that she was wearing a lace thong over her well-trimmed mons. As she turned away from me she continued watching my reaction as she exposed her tight athletic rear, bisected by a single quarter-inch ribbon of silk. I don't think she was disappointed by my reaction. I instantly wanted to run my hands over it, feeling the curve of those gorgeous round spheres. And ... did I actually just think that? Oh, yes. Yes, I did. I wanted to spank her! I wanted more than that. I wanted to hold it, caress it, squeeze it, spank it, lick it, taste it, fuck it, and start over.

I had to shake myself and turn to Sakura. She was looking expectantly at me and asked, "Would it please you to see my bottom, Daddy?"

"Yes, Baby Girl. I would love to see all of you. Strip for Daddy."

She turned her back to me and let her scrubs drop to the floor. I had to grin at her panties just before they too were lowered to the floor. The white bikinis were printed with "Daddy's little girl" around the waistband, but the dark gusset drew my attention more. As the panties pulled free of her very wet and flowered lips, I could see that she was low-slung.

Her pussy was simply beautiful and I almost grabbed her hips and buried my cock in her with no warning. Instead, I moaned out my approval. When she stood back up my eyes were finally drawn to her ass. It was almost as athletic as Eva's but gapped slightly at the base to allow her vagina to peek out. The combination was exquisite but the comparison was about asses and I turned back to Ruby and Eva.

I ran my hands gently over both different but delicious butts, carefully exploring them. I avoided touching Sakura on purpose, if I included her in the caressing, I knew I wouldn't be able to stop myself from fucking her. As it was, I almost forced Ruby to her knees so that I could mount her. After exploring both of their asses with my hands I made myself step back before declaring a winner.

"Sakura your ass most definitely brings out desire in me. Now that I own it. I'm going to enjoy gripping it for hours at a time while I ride you. Eva, your ass is ... perfect. No other words could describe it. Ruby, yours is also perfect but in a different way. Eva deserves to have hers immortalized in marble and makes me want to lose myself in its glory. Yours makes me want to do all of the same things to it but is slightly less firm. Along with its shape, you have a little bit of giggle when it moves and accentuates your femininity. It's a very hard choice but I'm going to say Ruby wins the ass contest.

Ruby wiggled her ass at me before spinning and pointing out that she was now one up on the others causing Sakura to shrug. "I've already won. He wants me enough to have claimed me for all time. I know I'm his favorite."

"In that case, you won't mind proving it," Ruby stated with more than a little dare in her tone, just before she lowered her panties.

"I'm telling you guys," interrupted Eva, while stepping out of her thong. "I know you both think this is about looks. I have a secret weapon that I haven't shared during our talks."

Ruby scoffed. "Being a virgin doesn't count. Sakura hadn't even been touched by anyone before tonight. We all know you used to date until your sophomore year of high school. I bet you've done way more than you're admitting."

"That's for me to know and Dad to find out," Eva replied with a smirk.

"Girls. How about I say that you're all my favorites?"

"NO!" was simultaneously shouted by three determined co-eds. They shared nose up, squinty-eyed glares, before sauntering to the couch where they sat, and looked at me. They all had expectant looks as if to say, "Well, are you going to judge us or not?"

They looked simply delicious. My head was spinning with the feeling that I must have died and gone to Heaven. They sat demurely in the same positions as if they had choreographed the situation. All three sets of knees were pressed together with their hands blocking my view of their most feminine parts. They followed my movements with their eyes and tried to look coy until one of them giggled. With the spell broken they all giggled.

I moved to the first in line and knelt in front of Sakura whose grin broadened at my choice. Although, she started blushing again as I gently laid my hands on her legs.

The others seemed to lean a little closer in anticipation as I slid my hands under her knees. But all three gasped when I suddenly pulled her forward to the very edge of the couch and yanked her knees apart. She had reflexively reached out to catch herself, leaving one hand on the arm of the couch and the other gripping Ruby's thigh.

I chuckled at her being startled and began my inspection. She had a prominent mons which is something I enjoy. But, the low-slung position of her lips made me realize that eating her would be awkward.

Not to be deterred, I scooped her up and told Ruby to lay the couch's back cushion in her place. Then I set Sakura on the arm, laid her back with her head in Ruby's lap, and placed her knees over my shoulders. After that, I took the time to examine her very cleanly waxed nether region. It was so completely done that I could only guess that it had been done before her shift. "Did you three plan this?"

When Eva and Ruby both said yes but Sakura claimed that she hadn't, I decided a little training was needed for my new pet. I bit her thigh very near her sweet-smelling pussy. Her reaction was to gasp but thrust her hips up trying to get me even closer. "Don't lie to me! I know how long it takes to grow hair. You don't even have stubble!"

"I'm sorry, Daddy. I didn't mean to lie. We have been planning to seduce you for several months now, but I assumed you thought I shaved. My mother and grandmother told me how boys liked us naked down there. When I turned sixteen, they took me to a spa and had all of my hair removed. It took several days but you won't find any body hair below my scalp. Were they right, Daddy? Do you like it?"

I answered her by diving in and feasting on her. She tasted as sweet as she smelled, which surprised and impassioned me. I especially enjoyed the feeling of my tongue swiping across her hymen. I was thinking, "What a wondrous and special gift." I wanted to return the favor and kissed, licked, caressed, and bit her from her asshole to her clit, leaving her writhing and calling out things in Japanese.

When I knew she was on the edge of orgasm I sucked her clit hard into my mouth and gently bit down. Her back arched and she went completely silent as I was drenched in a spray of cum.

I didn't let her come down though and jumped to my feet, took aim, and rammed my rock-hard shaft through her barrier. She squeaked out a gasp but fell silent again as her body continued to vibrate in ecstasy.

After a brief pause, I leaned my weight over her and sank into her very tight interior. I would have guessed that I'd have to work myself in but she was so wet that I just glided into her silky depths. Once buried, I held still for several seconds admiring the view of my twenty-two-year-old pet and how her lips looked being stretched wide. She was still trembling with orgasm and it felt like she was milking my shaft for cum that hadn't spilled yet. As soon as I allowed my eyes to scan up her body, I noticed Ruby tugging her nipples, and Eva stroking her hair offering, "Congratulations!"

For some reason, a moment or two later, Eva and I looked up and our eyes locked. For a brief moment, I forgot that I was inside a beautiful and writhing, young woman. Without words, she seemed to inform me that I was allowed to fuck whomever I wanted as long as I came home to her. That I was as much hers as Sakura was mine. And strangely, I was very okay with that. I smiled and nodded before returning my attention to where it should have been.

Making sure I had a good grip on Sakura's hips, I started pumping at a steadily increasing pace. It wasn't long before I was pounding her harder than I had ever fucked a woman. Her vocalizations quickly returned to full volume. This time she was mixing a few English words in with Japanese but seemed to be lacking in variety. She only managed "Yes, Daddy!" or "God, yes!" between long moaned-out Japanese phrases.

I had cum once already, so I'm sure I rode her for quite a while. Although, it didn't seem like very long before I felt myself getting close. Wanting to feel all of her, I grabbed Sakura under the arm and behind her neck and pulled her up against me. When her breasts mashed into my chest and our lips barely touched, she gasped once and went silent again as she started milking me. Only this time my cockhead was almost welded against her cervix and I was cumming too.

It had to be several minutes before either of us could regain our breath. When we could we were leaning our foreheads together again. Our eyes were locked and we were grinning like children that had just discovered the most amazing thing!

"Are you still okay with being mine?"

She giggled and gave me a quick peck, but her face seemed to freeze a second later and she clutched me tighter. A moment after that she was crying and I thought I'd ruined everything. As she squeezed me to her, she managed to whisper through her tight throat. "I am so happy! I cannot believe I am now your woman!"

I was elated she felt that way but I wasn't sure what to do about her tears. I had no idea how to console her even though they were tears of joy. It didn't help that in my uncertainty my cock chose that moment to slip from her oozing core. In an effort to cover my embarrassment, I sent her to wash up. I also told her to bring back a warm washcloth. I was hoping to use it to clean up the huge glob of cum that was now soaking into the arm of the couch. Although, my little brain hoped it would stain and be a reminder of our first night together.

"You seemed to know how to eat pussy, Daddy," Ruby stated while returning the couch cushion to its proper place. "Have you been naughty without telling us? I'm sure you would have split Sakura in half if she hadn't been so wet from cumming."

"I haven't been with a woman since before my parents died. Any skills I've acquired were from when I was your age."

"Well, I'm next," demanded Ruby. "You can compare my pussy, while I compare your skills. Not that many boys were considerate enough to return any favors. But, I'll be able to tell if you were rocking Sakura's world or if she was just excited to have you touching her."

"Oh, well I guess I'll have to bring my 'A' game then," I replied, as I moved in front of her. I smiled as she scooted forward and kissed me before leaning back and slowly opening her legs. But I had the feeling she wasn't just kissing me. She was tasting her sister. The worried expression she gave Eva and then Sakura as she returned made me wonder. "Why the long face? I thought you were looking forward to this."

"Oh, I am! It's just ..."

I didn't let her explain, figuring that I could raise her mood. I guess I was right. After only moments, she grabbed my hair and thrust herself forward, screaming, "Oh yeah! Daddy knows what he's doing!"

That was the last coherent sentence she was able to get out for the next ten minutes. Although, she did manage a few understandable words now and then between the groaning, moaning, mewing, "Yehh"s, and "OOOh"s. They were mostly either "God!" or "Daddy!"

Admittedly, she didn't taste near as sweet as Sakura, but she was far from unpleasant. By the time she started her second attempt to crush my skull with her thighs, I was hard again. Just as soon as I could pull free, I knee-walked closer to her and asked, "Do you want this?" while stroking my cock.

She actually growled while pushing me onto my back and in moments I found myself buried to the hilt. My second vagina of the day was being driven down on me as aggressively as I had pounded Sakura. Ruby's nails were digging into my pecks and drawing little crescents of blood. Not only that, it wasn't half a minute before I was worried she might snap my cock in half. She must have been religious about Kegel exercises because she squeezed me like a fist.

Out of self-preservation, I rolled her over and pulled out. "On your knees!"

I didn't have to tell her twice. She was wide-eyed with need and flipped herself into position almost instantly. And there it was, her juicy ass, ready and wanton. I spanked it once before driving myself forward and we were off to the races. She met me thrust for thrust and in moments we were grunting louder and louder. I grabbed her hair and pulled back and started raining slaps down on her beautiful butt.

She was like a racehorse. The more I spanked her the faster she thrust. All too soon, the tight grip her pussy had on me was dragging cum from my balls. They pulled up so tight that I thought I'd need a Dr. to pull them back out of my chest. I'm not kidding when I say that I was seeing spots. That girl can fuck as well as she sucks!

When we finally separated she had flopped onto her back and was gasping, but still managed a compliment. "Oh, my God, Daddy! That was, the best sex, I've ever had!"

I panted out my response while trying to clear my vision. "I'm glad you liked it. You weren't too bad yourself."

When I could focus, Eva offered me her hand. Which I took and she helped me get up slowly. In the process, I realized my knees hadn't coped as well as my cock. They still didn't hurt, but they were stiff and it took me a bit to stand.

Taking the washcloth from Sakura, Eva gently cleaned the worst of Ruby's cum from my cock and then unceremoniously dropped it on her belly. "I'm calling a truce for the night. I think Dad needs time to recharge. I don't think it would be fair to you guys if he got to have me for hours before he came again. You two can both have the bedrooms. I have something I need to get anyway."

Sakura grinned. "So you're quitting?"

"No. I am not quitting. I'm simply allowing you two to have the available bedrooms. I'll take the weight room when it's ready if that's what Dad wants."

By the time she had helped me up the stairs, my knees had mostly recovered. Eva informed me that she'd be back in the morning after she had gotten what she needed and left. I told Sakura to take the room next to the weight room and for Ruby to take the room on my side of the hall.

I have no idea if they were able to get to sleep or not. But, after a quick rinse off, I fell naked into bed and was asleep when I hit the sheets.

Despite the late night, I awoke at my normal 7:00 am. Albeit, I did so with a smile on my face. A smile that only grew when I realized that I wasn't alone in bed. Despite not having opened my eyes, the honeysuckle shampoo told me it was Eva pressing her naked body against mine.

I took a few moments to wonder how my life had turned around so quickly. Mostly for the good but the potential for bad was looming just under the surface. I'd have to have a long talk with the girls about appearances. But even if David made me fire the girls, it wasn't like I couldn't support them. Which was something I'd be more than happy to do.

I kissed the top of Eva's head, causing her to rouse. She inhaled deeply against my chest before looking up with a sleepy grin. "Good morning, Dad."

I couldn't help myself and called her by the name I used for her when she was in grade school. "Good morning, Evie. Did you get any sleep?"

She gave me one of her special smiles and nodded. "Almost as much as you. I only went out to my car. I snuck back in so the others wouldn't get mad about me sleeping with you. I was surprised you didn't see me. I saw you come out of the shower but before I could get the door to the hall closed you were already asleep. I was excited to be in your bed but laying against you was so comfortable, I was asleep in minutes."

"I have to say, I like the idea but I'm surprised that I can sleep with someone else. It was the first time in my life. I hope it wasn't just the alcohol."

"Well, we'll have to try it again tonight and find out. But can I ask a favor?"

I rolled towards her and scooted down a little so that we were face to face. Then I leaned in and kissed her gently. "As long as you can keep a secret from your sisters."

I got another special smile. "I not only can, but I have been."

"Ah, so Ruby was right, you're not a virgin."

She smacked me on the arm. "No. Or, I mean yes. Wait, Ruby was wrong, I am a virgin. But, I accidentally broke my hymen playing with myself. And she was right about the fact that I've done more than they know about. I'll tell you the details if you want to know. But, it's mostly petting."

"Mostly?"

She looked embarrassed before worriedly meeting my eyes. "I've given head to three guys but only once each. Ironically, that's why I thought I could swallow you. The others weren't long enough for a true deep throat but since they were all the way in my mouth they thought they were getting one. I only wanted to do the one but he turned out to be a jerk and invited his friends. When I said I wouldn't do it they told me they'd spread it around that I was fucking all of them."

"Who were they? I'll put out a hit on them," I said jokingly.

"You would not! Besides, it was a long time ago and they were just being boys."

"I'm guessing that was why you quit dating?"

"No. Actually, I quit dating because I found out one of my mom's secrets."

"Really? That sounds serious if it affected your dating life. You don't have something genetic that you're worried about do you?"

"No, nothing like that. The timing was just coincidental. I did a lot of research to verify things and to be sure my mom wasn't going to be affected any longer. It focused my attention in one direction and when it did, I knew dating was no longer an option."

"I'm guessing you aren't going to share her secret."

"Oh, I'm going to tell you all right. Just not before we make love. Yes, I mean make love. And just so you know, I'm fine with you having sex with Ruby and Sakura in any way you want. But I refuse to let you fuck me. If you ever fuck me, we're done."

I studied her face for several moments, recalling the look we shared the night before. I watched her smile slowly increase as mine did. She somehow knew that I was figuring it out. Even though I hadn't ever voiced my feelings for her, at least not since her father died, she somehow knew. She knew me better than I'd known myself.