Competition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd always loved her as if she were my own child. Well, at least in a way. As she grew into a woman, my feelings changed without my recognizing them. I still love her as deeply and completely as if she were my own, only now those feelings are for a woman.

When her smile broadened into her special smile, I knew that my eyes were saying the same thing back to her. I now knew what that smile meant. We had been in love for years! I had just been too worried about social conventions to recognize my feelings. I couldn't believe that I had wasted so much time being obtuse. I wasn't about to waste anymore.

"I love you, Evie."

She chuckled, before cupping my face and whispering, "I know." Then she kissed me and was soon trying to cuddle completely inside of me.

It was the most comfortable sensation I've ever experienced and I couldn't help but try to pull her closer. Our sighs of completeness were shared, and soon we were tenderly kissing. Our cuddling evolved into exploration. But surprisingly, there was no urgency. We took our time and looked at, caressed, smelled, licked, and kissed every inch of each other.

I rejoiced in the symphony of her giggles and sighs and the little flinches as I found ticklish spots. Most of all I rejoiced over the love in her eyes. And then without conscious thought, we moved together and became one. And as one we deepened our joining. And as one we rode the waves of undulating bliss. Our eyes never left the other's until the ecstasy became too much. As our eyes were forced closed, our mouths united and we came.

I've got to say that I've had many great orgasms in my life, some of them the night before. This wasn't like any of them. I can't explain the difference. Some are quick. Some are intense. Sometimes you release huge ropes of cum. This wasn't strictly a physical orgasm. We seemed to have transcended ourselves as if we were no longer in our bodies and for a brief moment shared each other completely. It was just ... more! So very much more!

I returned to the present and slowly opened my eyes. Eva was looking up at me with devotion and tears of joy. She whispered, "Oh, Dad. What took you so long?"

I was suddenly overcome with guilt for the hurt I'd caused her by withholding myself from her. If I'd only gotten out of my own way and ignored the social stigmas. The boss/employee thing, the age difference, and the fact that she is way out of my league!

"I am truly sorry, Evie. It certainly wasn't you. I was blind. I guess it was like my dad's liquor. I wasn't supposed to touch it so I didn't. With you, the rules said I couldn't even consider you."

She gave me a sad smile. "Dad, I would have waited until the sun burned out. I'm just glad Ruby and Sakura wanted you enough to push things forward. Without them, I wouldn't have had the courage. We owe them everything."

I kissed her and wiped the tears from her cheeks as her expression turned competitive. "That doesn't mean that I'm letting them have this room. It will be my things in your closet, and only my scent on these sheets! You can fuck them anywhere but in this room ... or our bathroom."

I chuckled but tried to look as if she'd overstepped. "What makes you think you get to choose?"

She grinned and her eyes sparkled for several moments before she reminded me, "Because I'm your favorite."

I laughed and kissed her again. "I'll never admit it to them, Evie."

She just smirked at me. "You're so cute. I think they're smart enough to figure it out when I move in here and my other secret is exposed."

"Oh, really? I never said you could share my room."

She giggled. "Are you saying I can't?"

I kissed her and realize that I hadn't gone completely soft. And with her moaning response to my kiss, I was hard again in moments. I pulled back from our kiss to meet her eyes while beginning a slow rhythm. We grinned at each other as she met my thrusts. "And what do I get out of the deal?" I asked.

She dug her nails into my ass, pulling me in until I was bumping her cervix. "You get me to say 'yes'."

I continued thrusting and nibbled her ear while I asked, "Yes, to what question?"

She moaned deeply and increased her pace. I matched her new rhythm only to have her gasp and speed up again. Between mewing gasps she managed, "I'll say 'yes' when you ask me to marry you."

I was momentarily surprised with her forwardness but I suddenly couldn't conceive of my life continuing without her in that role. It was as if the universe would end if we weren't 'one flesh'. My life as a single man was over, and I knew it to my core. I kissed her quickly before meeting her eyes. Her face had started showing strain, and I could tell she was fighting to keep from cumming. I simply had to ask. Impulsive? Maybe, but it was an irresistible need. I pushed myself against her cervix and held still. When I did she paused as well, frozen in anticipation.

"I love you, Evie. Will you be my wife?"

Her response was to moan out and arch so hard that she lifted us both from the mattress. Her arms briefly flung out sideways to claw at the sheets, only to clamp back around me moments later. What seemed like a minute after that, she eased back to the bed and tried to focus on my face.

I realized I was holding my breath but the idea of breathing simply didn't exist without her answer. When she could finally meet my eyes she gently touched my face and whispered, "Yes."

My breath rushed from me. The relief that she had actually said 'yes' was overwhelming and my joy energized my hips. I began sawing into her as she smiled lovingly up at me still holding my cheek. We were as one. Within moments, I was thinking of how beautiful she would be carrying my children.

I wasn't sure if she could sense what I was thinking, but a tear fell from her eye and she nodded 'yes' again.

The rest of the world went away. We were cast into the void and nothing else existed. I knew somewhere in my being that I was ejaculating into my future. Although, the pulsing of my shaft was somehow both a distraction and proof of what I was feeling. Love ... pure and simple.

We didn't stop with that mutual orgasm, nor the next. Although after that one I was spent, I continued to bring her with my fingers while we kissed. It was almost 11 am when we finally left the shower.

After Eva snatched the envelope she had put on my, or rather our nightstand, and tucked it in her purse, I made my way downstairs to see what was going on. I trusted Eva to sneak out long enough to make an obvious entrance and therefore hide her efforts to subvert the contest for as long as possible.

I found Ruby and Sakura in the kitchen making a huge mess that was supposed to be brunch preparations. Neither one was wearing anything but a matching set of my dress shirts that they'd found hanging in my laundry room.

Ruby almost greeted me, but I quieted her with a finger over my mouth and a shake of my head. I admired the view for a few moments, watching with amusement as Sakura seemed extremely happy and sang as she moved around trying to acquaint herself with my kitchen. When the opportunity arose, I darted in and gave her a hard slap on her very fine ass.

When she yelped and spun in surprise, I gave her a deep and thorough kiss that left her breathless. Turning away, I grinned and made my way to Ruby, giving her an equally passionate kiss. I didn't swat her but I did give her glutes a good squeeze during the kiss.

"Good morning girls. I hope you slept well. How long have you been up?"

Ruby raised her cup as if for a toast and said, "Not long. Just finishing my first cup. I have no idea how long she's been up."

I looked at Sakura, who was grinning and pouring me a cup of coffee. I smiled as she started around the island while unbuttoning her shirt. She shrugged it off of her left shoulder and finished her journey with one breast exposed.

"Daddy, would you like to drink your coffee from a cup or lick it from my body?"

I raised an eyebrow as she leaned forward and carefully dipped her very erect nipple into my cup. She gave a slight gasp before sinking it farther into the hot liquid. She must have liked the sensation because she held it in much longer than necessary. When she moved the cup out of my way there was a drip ready to fall, so I dove forward to catch it on my tongue. A half second later I drew as much of her breast into my mouth as I could. I moaned my appreciation for her inventive delivery system and nursed until I was sure the coffee had been cleaned up. Well, maybe I nursed a little longer but can you blame me?

After reluctantly removing my lips from my pet, I stood, kissed her, and thanked her while taking the cup. "What are you making and how long have you been at it?"

"I've been up for several hours. I thought about waking you, but I didn't know if it was allowed so I came down here and started breakfast. I realize I've made a mess, but I had to start over a few times. I was hoping to make a traditional breakfast of rice, salmon, miso soup, and seaweed but you didn't have the seaweed or some of the miso ingredients. Anyway, I made pancakes and bacon. Those are in the oven staying warm. I cut up some fruit and will make your eggs as soon as you let me know how you want them."

I glanced at Ruby and was about to ask how she took hers when Eva called out from the front of the house as the door closed audibly. I knew she did it on purpose because the weather stripping makes it very quiet when closing.

"In here!" all three of us called at the same time.

Ruby grinned. "I'm glad she's back, as soon as breakfast is over we can continue our competition."

I just smiled and turned to Eva as she walked in wearing a pair of well-worn and baggy, terry cloth short shorts and a tank top. She just grinned at my confusion over her state of dress and commented on the pleasant kitchen odors. I gave her a kiss and whispered that I'd missed her. The coy look I got in response told me she felt the same way even though we hadn't been apart for more than five minutes.

Sakura took our egg orders and we were soon seated at the dining room table for our first family meal at home. We talked about using Ruby's Jeep to carry their things even if it took several trips. I thought that would be a waste of time and told them I'd rent a U-Haul. That way they could each pack up their things and we'd move it all in one trip. If we were fast enough we could stop by the post office and get all three of them a post office box as a new mailing address for work.

As we talked, I realized that all three girls were trying to play footsy with me and I laughed. But it allowed me to point out that the temptations of playing at work would be hard to suppress. I didn't need the money but nor did I want to get fired with only twenty-six months left before I could pull my pension. Not only that, the girls would all have a black mark on their employment records.

I made sure they all remembered that we lived in a small town and everyone knew us. We couldn't act any different towards each other outside of the house than we always had. Otherwise, someone was sure to pick up on it. Certainly, David would, but there were plenty of others in town that would notice easily enough as well.

After we all cleared the table and cleaned up the kitchen, we made our way back to the living room. Ruby and Sakura surprised Eva as one of them pantsed her while the other wrestled her tank over her head.

Suddenly naked, Eva was forced onto the couch with her arms held wide. She struggled a little but having stepped out of her shorts, I could tell she wasn't really fighting.

As I grinned at the reward set before me, Eva implored me to wait. "Please, before you leave me begging for you to own me like you've managed to do with both of my sisters, I need you to read what's in the envelope on the bar."

"Worried you'll lose Eva?" Ruby taunted.

She looked smug while saying, "I told you that I'd win. You're both going to concede in just a moment."

I knelt in front of her and pried her legs open. Although, this time she was actually fighting me. I teased her for a moment or two before leaning in to give her a gentle kiss. "I'll never force you, Evie."

She relaxed as I stood and retrieved the envelope. After sitting across from them I pulled the contents from the practically disintegrated manila envelope. Everything in it, including a few bent photos, looked as if they had been handled hundreds of times if not thousands.

"I can't tell you how many times I wanted to give this to you. I hope you're not mad when you read it. But first, tell me if you know who the woman in the photos is."

I picked up the photos and found them all to be of the same women. I wish I could say that I recognized her immediately but it only took a few seconds. Like I said before, my college days were not lacking in companionship. I soon realized she had lived across the hall in our dorm and for about three months, we made regular nocturnal visits to each other's rooms. She had suddenly dropped out and after a month's worth of text messages, I never heard from her again. I hadn't thought of her since then because we both knew it had been a no-strings relationship.

"Where did you get this photo? She's someone I knew in college."

"She was a close friend of my father's. It doesn't matter if you had remembered her or not. I was just curious."

Sakura interrupted, "What does any of that have to do with me being his favorite?"

Eva grinned at her. "I'm glad you asked. Dad, please read the pages I copied from my mother's diary."

The photocopies were next in the stack, so I started reading. They started out from her college days and jumped ahead several times. I immediately got a sinking feeling at the first entry but I couldn't stop reading. When I finished I met Evie's eyes.

She smiled sadly. "I'm sorry, Dad. I've wanted to tell you for almost five years now. I didn't because you didn't seem to recognize Mom from the store. And she never acted like she wanted you to know. I found Mom's diary when she had me clean out the attic just before my sixteenth birthday. She called it a 'coming-of-age' chore. I'm not sure if she intended for me to find it or not but that doesn't matter."

"So, I'm your real father?" I asked.

"Wait ... What?" exclaimed Ruby, while Sakura looked stunned.

I was amazed and confused. Feeling the way I did for Evie, just got complicated. "This is ... I mean how?"

Eva laughed. "I'm pretty sure you know how Dad. After you got her preggers, she moved home and started back up with her childhood boyfriend. As you've read, she never told him the truth because she didn't love you, but loved him enough to let him think I was his." She shrugged before adding, "Her 'L', my 'W'."

"Your mom is blond and isn't pierced," I said in half denial.

"Really. We sell black hair dye on aisle two and I'm surprised you never noticed the scar she has on her lip and nostril. The proof you need is in the folder."

There were four DNA reports in it belonging to Eva, her mother, the man her mother married, and mine. There was no doubt. I was Evie's biological father!

My mind was racing as Ruby jumped up and grabbed the papers from my hand. Sakura was close behind and she read the reports along with her. They started looking back and forth between us as Evie and I just stared into each other's eyes.

While a hundred joys, worries, and plans tumbled through my head, Eva broke eye contact to look at her sisters and grinned. "I told you I'd win."

"You've known all along! That's cheating! How could you keep that from us!?!"

I stood before the claws started coming out. "Girls, I have a lot to discuss with Evie. Why don't you both head back to your apartments and start packing? I'll get a truck and we can have you moved in by tomorrow."

They both looked peeved at their sister but pressed themselves against me for a deep kiss to hold them over for the day and started getting dressed. I gathered the papers, took Evie's hand, and started leading her up the stairs.

Once in our room, I closed the door and looked at Evie as she sat meekly on the edge of the bed. "Are you mad?"

"Why would I be mad? I'm just a bit overwhelmed. My life has completely turned upside down in less than twenty-four hours. I do need to ask you though, why did you wait until after we made love?"

She stood, walked to me, and started drawing little circles over my heart with her finger. She bit her lip and looked coy for several moments before responding. "I've known you were in love with me for years. I've also known that you've been too hung up on rules to allow yourself to act on it. I knew that if you hadn't already been inside of me when you found out, you'd never touch me out of fear of what the world might think. I did it for us."

"Which is another thing. How can I marry you now? We won't be able to get a license."

She grinned and started dragging me towards the bed. "My birth certificate states that I'm the child of one Joseph Bello. They don't check DNA when filing for a marriage license."

"What if Ruby or Sakura let it slip, or your mother for that matter?"

"Believe it or not, my mom giggled herself into a fit at the idea. We've talked about it several times and she wished me 'good hunting'. She said, and I quote, 'He's great in bed, but that's all he is to me. He's not my type, but if he's yours, you can have him.'"

"Why didn't she say anything when I started working with her? I feel like a shit for not recognizing her."

"Don't feel bad, she had completely transformed herself by then and didn't want to stir up trouble. Especially since she was married with a child. I may have been your child but she claims to have gotten a perverse sense of pleasure watching us interact, and knowing that you didn't realize who I was. Truth is, I think she's been terribly cruel to both of us. But then again, if she hadn't hidden our true relationship, I wouldn't be trying so hard to get you naked."

We grinned at each other as I started to strip at a deliberately slow pace. She continued while eyeing me hungrily. "As for my 'sisters', they would never tell. They love you too much to cause you pain, especially Sakura. You're the air she breaths."

"What about the DNA? How'd you get mine?"

"That was the easiest part. I just snagged one of your used straws."

I nodded sagely as I crawled onto the bed pointing out that we'd just gotten out of it an hour before. That she should be at her apartment packing. And how I needed to head into the city to pick up some things. One of which was to get enough cash for the girls to put into their accounts so they could buy out their leases. After that, I'd rent a truck and help them all empty out their places.

Eva agreed that we should be doing those things but not until we'd made love again. I decided she was right.

It took until two in the morning for us to get the last of their things loaded up. When we got home I backed the truck into the RV bay and suggested we all shower and head to bed. Unpacking would take longer than packing but we'd have as long as we wanted. I kissed Ruby and sent her on before ordering Sakura to strip for me at the top of the stairs. She didn't hesitate and I admired her body for a few moments before giving her a kiss goodnight as well.

As I watched her follow Ruby into the bathroom, I heard the shower come on and wondered at her lack of hesitation. I smiled to myself with images floating in my head of the two of them soaping each other. I was hoping that would be something else to explore.

After shaking myself free of the thoughts, I made my way into the master suite to find Eva leaning against the bathroom door frame. She was already naked and her coy look had me following as she turned away without a word.