Competition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lovingly bathed and dried each other before heading to bed. We didn't have sex that night but we did make love. It took the form of a single deep kiss before cuddling tightly together until we both fell asleep.

After breakfast the next morning, I walked the family out into the back garden where I let my left knee touch the ground. I already knew Evie's answer, but I wanted Ruby and Sakura to witness me presenting her with the two-carat diamond engagement ring. When the squealing stopped I told them there was more.

I pulled out a collar and asked Sakura if she truly wanted to be my property. Her reaction was to drop to her knees and crawl the few feet to me. "Yes, Daddy. If you allow it, I will wear nothing but your collar for the rest of my life."

"That might make going to work and class a little awkward," I noted. "If you're still sure, take the collar from my hand and fasten it around your neck. It will represent your devotion to me and be a sign of your slave status to the world. But it will also represent my promise to you, that I will love you, care for you, and protect you until one of us dies. In exchange, you will be my property. You will do my bidding without question or delay."

She took the collar and held it to her heart for several moments before kissing it. "I accept you as my lover, my protector, and most of all my owner. I swear to you, Daddy, I will do as you say without hesitation. If I fail, I will expect to be punished, and accept any that you deem necessary. My devotion and my body are yours to do with as you please." With that, she fastened it around her neck. Afterward, I pulled her to her feet and kissed her long and hard, then allowed her sisters to congratulate her again. Once the celebrations seemed to be slowing a second time I told them that I still wasn't done.

Turning to Ruby, I pointed out that I hadn't forgotten her. "Evie and I have agreed that you and Sakura are the catalyst that opened my eyes. Without you two, I wouldn't have realized that I was in love with Evie. I now own Sakura, and I will soon marry Evie, but that doesn't mean I don't care about you. And after Friday night, I couldn't forget you if I tried. Anyway, society won't allow me to marry you too. But, there isn't anything that says I can't take a mistress." With that, I pulled out a rose gold necklace with a diamond and heart pendant.

"If you accept the title, I promise that I'll take you into the city about once a month, and we can do whatever you want. We can see a play, go to a museum, or just spend the weekend in a hotel room getting room service."

She stepped up close and held her hair up and out of the way while smirking at me. "Daddy, I will be very happy to be your mistress. But you do realize that every mistress has two jobs, not just one. Making her man happy is one. The other is to try to win him away from his wife."

She glanced at Evie and grinned as I fastened the necklace around her neck and followed the chain down to her cleavage. Her grin turned smug as I cupped her breasts and kissed her.

I guess the competition wasn't over.