Competition Ch. 04

Story Info
Ronnie tries her hand at both posing and modelling.
13.2k words
4.52
6.1k
3

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bring in the popcorn, please," Jolene called out as she put down the blanket in the living room.

Ronnie brought out the giant bowl from the kitchen. The two of them decided to skip the gym for tonight. "No butter!" Ronnie parked herself next to Jolene on the blanket and popped a kernel in her mouth. "Are you ready for this movie? I bet it's pretty intense."

"It was your idea to embrace the culture," remarked Jolene. The two of them had gotten into pyjama bottoms and t-shirts already in order to enjoy the festivities.

Jolene set the remote to order the movie from the cable box. "I was told that Tears in the Ocean was supposed to be relevant to everyone in the lesbian community."

Ronnie grabbed a handful of popcorn and shoved it all in her mouth. "I just better see some tits."

"Ronnie, stop that!" Jolene scolded her. "This movie doesn't need to show nudity to be important to us."

Ronnie chomped away. "Jo-Bear, I appreciate you wanting to get us into the lifestyle, but I have urges." She crept toward Jolene on her hands and knees. "Primal, lustful urges that can only be quenched by forbidden desires." She nuzzled Jolene's neck while Jolene looked away. "Conquer me, darling," Ronnie whispered in Jolene's ear.

Jolene finally gave in to the giggles. "Let's just watch, shall we?"

The two of them sat and watched the film. Ronnie was growing impatient. "Come on!" she groaned. "It's been forty minutes, and the wife didn't even make a move on the sailing instructor yet!"

Jolene shot Ronnie a look. "It's about subtext," said Jolene. "Her husband is not being supportive."

"Hang on," replied Ronnie. "The husband has been incredibly supportive. He's the one paying for the sailing lessons, and he's looked the other way while the two of them were out at the bars and hanging out together." She sputtered. "I hate how so many of these movies make the man look like either a complete bastard or a wimp."

"Well, I am enjoying it, so please wait until after," Jolene requested. "Thank you." Jolene was being so reasonable in asking for quiet that Ronnie obliged.

After what seemed like an eternity, the movie ended with implied lesbian sex off-screen. "Oh, come on!" Ronnie chuckled.

"Why do you want to look at other women?" asked Jolene.

"No, I don't have to look at them," Ronnie retorted. "I just figure we can actually see how committed these actresses are to the roles."

"But what did you think of the movie?" pressed Jolene.

Ronnie thought it over. "Okay, I really hate when these kinds of movies have to break up a relationship for the lead to go after what she thinks she wants. It's still cheating even if it's to go after another woman."

Jolene smiled. "So you value commitment above all?"

"Yup," said Ronnie. "And there was nothing wrong with the husband, even if he's a little bland. She could have spiced things up a bit, or even had a threesome if it might have helped."

"What?" asked Jolene. "A threesome in a marriage?"

"Yeah!" said Ronnie. "If they both get enjoyment out of it. It's better than breaking up the marriage. What if she didn't like the instructor three weeks later? She's fucked."

"What if the instructor disliked men?" asked Jolene.

"Oh, right," said Ronnie. "Never thought about that." She pointed a finger at Jolene. "None of that for us! Understand?"

Jolene got a naughty look on her face. "If you say so."

Ronnie laughed, then started to push Jolene down on the blanket. "I mean it!" The two of them embraced and kissed. Ronnie smooched Jolene's neck, making her way down to the middle of her chest. "We should make our own movie."

"Yeah?" giggled Jolene. "What's it about?"

"It's the story of...Bonnie!" narrated Ronnie. "She's a successful vice president of sales, blessed with giant boobs and weighs...a hundred and seventeen pounds!"

"Ronnie..." chided Jolene.

"A hundred and twenty seven," Ronnie corrected. "Anyway, she's captivated one day by...Arlene, the sex-crazed gym bimbo who preys on unsuspecting women."

"I like Arlene," commented Jolene.

"One night, Arlene lures poor, unsuspecting Bonnie back to her home," Ronnie narrated. "Then she plays a really boring-ass movie for her. To pass the time, they fuck. The end."

Jolene laughed. "This movie's pretty scary. I do like the star, though. She has a gorgeous body."

Ronnie kissed Jolene, then felt up her breasts. "I thought up a new movie—it's called Ronnie Does Her Fiancée. It stars you, and me, and this soft blanket." Ronnie sat up and took off her shirt. She put her arms around Jolene's neck and looked into her lover's eyes. "Now, you have to have sex with the director before you get the part. Once you get the part, you have to have sex with the director—again."

Jolene gave a quick smooch to the director. "Well, seeing as I could not provide suitable entertainment tonight, I had better do as instructed." They began to kiss again, then Jolene took off her own shirt. They kissed and rubbed their boobs together. Ronnie let her hands rub up and down Jolene's muscly biceps while Jolene felt up Ronnie's sweet ass.

"Oh God," whispered Ronnie. "I love you, honey. I'm really glad we're doing this." She kissed Jolene again, loving her soft lips and firm body. "It wasn't your fault about the movie! Ohhh!" Ronnie jolted as Jolene let a hand drift down to her clam. Jolene made small circular motions with her index finger around Ronnie's pussy while they continued to kiss and fondle each other.

Ronnie broke away and ripped off her pyjama bottoms, then got onto her back. Jolene leaned in and licked away. She made sure to hold down Ronnie's thighs, as she had a tendency to suddenly hop up when she got excited. Jolene admired how toned and defined Ronnie's thighs were getting. Jolene let her tongue go wild as Ronnie held onto her hair.

"Jo? Just go easy, okay?" Ronnie pleaded. "I just want to...unnnh!" Jolene decided to go ahead and insert three fingers inside of Ronnie. She moved in and out at top speed as Ronnie clutched at the blanket. "You bitch!"

Jolene chuckled and switched it up to only one finger. "You behave," she ordered. She put her palms flat on the inside of Ronnie's thighs as she pushed her legs farther apart. Ronnie was pulling the blanket up to her face as she moaned and twitched.

Jolene got a devilish idea, so she started to let a finger creep up toward Ronnie's asshole. Ronnie was too distracted to realize what she was in for, and she continued to moan and make small squeals.

Jolene gave Ronnie gentle anal stimulation while she continued licking her twat. Ronnie got up on her elbows and looked down. "You're seriously...Jo!" Ronnie gasped and watched as Jolene's head bobbed up and down. She got self-conscious about how clean she was, although she thought to scrub up a bit before the movie.

Jolene suddenly moved her tongue down to Ronnie's anus, giving it a small lick. Ronnie yelped and her entire body sprung up off the floor. "Jesus, Jo!" Ronnie was shocked, but also managing a small laugh.

"What's wrong, sweetie?" asked Jolene, trying to sound innocent.

Ronnie held up a finger of warning. "Don't...don't you dare," she said, giggling.

Jolene got out of her pyjama bottoms and held out her hands. Ronnie crawled over and grabbed her lover as the two of them kissed. Jolene slid her hands down to Ronnie's cute ass and began to grab ham.

"Don't go poking back there!" Ronnie warned. Jolene smiled and continued kissing Ronnie, working her way down her neck and onto her tits. She made circles with her tongue around the nipple as Ronnie threw her head back and moaned. "Someday," Ronnie whispered. "I wanna try it someday."

Jolene got Ronnie to get on all fours and turn around while Jolene held onto her waist. Jolene humped her own pussy into Ronnie's ass, and Ronnie moved back and forth to feel the force of the thrusts. Jolene squeezed her eyes shut as she enjoyed feeling the smoothness of Ronnie's toned thighs rubbing against her own.

"God, you fuck me so good, baby," Ronnie moaned as she clutched at the blanket. Jolene stepped up the pace and rubbed her own breast. She watched the lower back muscles of Ronnie tightening and loosening as she moved her ass back and forth. Ronnie's upper back was getting more toned as well. Jolene got inspired to get Ronnie to appreciate her new fitness accomplishments.

"What do you want to do now, dear?" asked Jolene, almost out of breath.

Ronnie squealed. "I want to look at you while you fuck me," she pleaded.

Ronnie got flat on her stomach, then rolled over and got her legs wide open. Jolene leaned in and got on top of Ronnie, positioning herself in between. She started to hump her fiancée as she stared into her eyes.

"Those blue eyes of yours are so hot," Ronnie purred. "I love you, baby."

Jolene smiled as she continued her grinding and humping. She steadied herself by placing her hands flat on Ronnie's chest. Ronnie reached back and grabbed onto Jolene's toned ass.

Jolene felt the intensity building up in her. She leaned back and lifted her legs up, getting Ronnie into the scissor position. Jolene held onto Ronnie's leg as they humped and bucked, rubbing their pussies together. Jolene was sweating profusely as she gasped for air. She had her own leg propped up on Ronnie's body, as Ronnie rubbed and caressed her meaty thigh.

Jolene reached down and stroked her own love hole, then after fifteen seconds she felt the quaking. She flailed back and spread out her arms as she let the orgasm wash over her. Ronnie laid there and let herself draw in breath. "Oh, fuck," said Ronnie as she wiped at her tit. She sat up and looked at Jolene. "Should we go to bed?"

The next day, Jolene woke up before Ronnie. She threw on her robe and went to put the kettle on. Her latest issue of Cosmic Fitness had arrived yesterday. Jolene sat down at the kitchen table and leafed through her magazine when the advertisement for the AAFE caught her attention.

Ronnie wandered in, stumbling around and rubbing her eyes. Her hair went in several directions. "Mmm," greeted Ronnie.

"Good morning, love," replied Jolene, still looking at her magazine. "Dear, have you given any thought to competing?"

Ronnie opened the refrigerator and pulled out the orange juice. "No. Why? Have you found another girlfriend?"

Jolene gave a boisterous laugh. "No, silly! I mean like I do." She folded the pages over from the magazine and held up the AAFE ad. "This is a different competition from what I do. It's geared more toward toning and fitness rather than muscle training."

Ronnie sputtered. "I dunno. It sounds like a beauty contest to me." She put the orange juice down, then struck a pose. "If I become Miss Fitness USA," she said in a baby voice, "I promise to outlaw war, and to suck as many dicks as possible before settling on an ex-NFL player for a husband."

Jolene had to cover her mouth to stifle her laughing. "That is not at all what happens at these!" she reassured Ronnie. "They can be quite fun. The AAFE is a great place to get started."

Ronnie poured a drink as she sighed. "Look, I don't know. I mean, I'm thankful that you got me into all this fitness training, but to be up on stage?" She gave a look of uncertainty.

Ronnie looked over and saw Jolene's face falling. The last thing she wanted to do was disappoint her sweetie. She rolled her eyes and heaved a bigger sigh. "What do we do?"

Jolene perked up and clapped her hands excitedly. "This is great! The best part is my own training with the IIEF doesn't start for another three months, so I can focus on helping you."

"How long do I have to get ready?" asked Ronnie.

"The first meet starts in six weeks," replied Jolene.

"Six weeks?!" Ronnie exclaimed. "How am I supposed to get ready by then?"

"Honey, relax," Jolene said. "You're already in great shape now. We just have to focus on a few key muscle groups for extra toning." Jolene stood up and did a small jump. "Oh, this will be fantastic! We have to get you in for a photo shoot." She stopped in place, then turned slowly to Ronnie. She did an excited gasp. "Cherry!"

Ronnie smiled. "Not since I was eighteen."

"No!" Jolene scolded. "Cherry Bing, the photographer."

"You fuckin' made that up," Ronnie insisted. "People don't even believe Veronica Vance is a real name."

"Cherry is obviously a nickname," Jolene chuckled. "Oh, she does fabulous photography. I'll show you some of her Instagram photos." She suddenly clapped her hands together. "I have to get a reshoot done for my photos!"

Ronnie gawked. "What? Are we models all of a sudden?"

"It's very important when you enter that you have proper photos done!" Jolene put her hands on her hips. "You're not going to be taken seriously without them. Head shot, body shot, and one for casual. That last one is more...for fun."

Ronnie stared, then twisted up her lips. She knew that Jolene took this seriously. "When do we do it?"

"I can call Cherry up and get her reserved for next week," Jolene said. "She'll drop anything to bring me in. Oh, Veronica, it can be the most fun you ever had."

Ronnie arched her eyebrows. "After last night, I seriously doubt it."

The next week was a gruelling regimen for Ronnie. Jolene insisted on controlling a great deal of her diet, which meant Ronnie had to avoid most of the food she loved. Ronnie was starting to feel tired.

"It's your body resisting," Jolene told her one night at the gym. "You have to break through and keep working. Focus on your goals."

Ronnie was cooperating as much as possible, but was starting to feel desperate. She missed some of the fatty and sugary foods she used to enjoy. To Jolene's credit, Ronnie was also starting to feel lighter and more firm. "Can we rest?" she pleaded as she was doing what felt like her thousandth crunch.

Jolene helped up her fiancée off of the exercise mat and led her over to a bench, forcing her to drink some bottled water. "You're doing wonderfully, dear," Jolene assured her. "We want you to look extra lean for the shoot."

Ronnie gagged on the water and coughed. "Aren't you going to work out?"

"Don't worry about me," Jolene told her. "I'm getting my exercise in once I get home."

"Oh, Jo, don't push yourself too hard," Ronnie fretted. "What am I saying? Don't push me too hard!"

Jolene had promised Ronnie that she could pig out all she wanted after the photoshoot on Sunday. Ronnie was sorely tempted to cheat at every turn, but she redoubled her willpower when it came to Jolene. Even after eating a full plate of vegetables, she still felt hungry. All of the pasta dishes and brown rice were not satisfying enough for her, and she was unable to touch red meat.

When Sunday came around, Jolene was excited to get to see her old photographer friend. She drove Ronnie out to the downtown apartment where Cherry worked. "This girl knows what she's doing," Jolene told Ronnie. "Oh my goodness, some of the pictures she has taken of the human form...oooh."

The two of them went up the stairs in the dilapidated apartment building and knocked on one of the doors. They were greeted by a slender Asian gal with curly hair and huge glasses. She wore overalls and a white t-shirt. She opened her mouth wide and screeched when she saw Jolene.

"Jo! Come in!" Cherry pulled Jolene in for a huge hug. She pulled back and looked Ronnie over with a huge smile. "This must be my model!" She went to hug Ronnie as well. "Well, come in!" She gestured, and the two walked in.

Ronnie looked around at the photography studio. There were drop sheets just about everywhere, and huge umbrella stands for flashes. Cherry had the top of the line computer over on a desk in the corner.

"Come this way," directed Cherry. "Now, Ronnie, we're going to do the formal wear shots first. I have the wardrobe in the next room, and there's a bunch of clothes you can try on to see what you like. We'll move onto the bikini shots after that, okay?"

Ronnie slumped her shoulders. "I guess so."

Cherry put her hands on her hips. "Ronnie! I need more enthusiasm out of you than that. I need my models to really shine." She gave a sly smile. "I bet a lot of people tell you how hot you are all the time, right?"

Ronnie let a smile creep over her face. "Maybe."

"There you go!" exclaimed Cherry. Ronnie went into the wardrobe room and shut the door.

Cherry turned to Jolene. "So you got engaged? That is so wonderful, Jo." She looked back at the door, then back at Jolene. "She's gorgeous, Jolene," she said in a lower tone. "You got her into fitness circuit?"

"I just hope she's as committed to it as I am," Jolene said. "She's been working so hard this week. I'm really proud of her."

"Hey, when are you coming in for your own shoot?" asked Cherry. "You're way overdue, and you have the longer hair now!"

"Oh, let me get Veronica done with her meet first," Jolene said. "The IIEF circuit will start a couple of months after her meet." She leaned in on Cherry. "Please don't tell her this, but...this will be my last year, at least for competitive posing."

"Oh no!" exclaimed Cherry, keeping her own voice low. "I hope I won't be losing my best client."

Jolene smiled. "Oh, I plan on getting more shoots done, even in the future. I haven't told Ronnie yet about certain problems I've been having. My bones are getting more brittle and I have a few joint issues. I'll still do the muscle training, but I can't do the same pace I was before."

Cherry clicked her tongue. "We're all getting older. Believe me, dear. If I looked half as good as you, my husband would be a happy man."

After a few more minutes, Ronnie emerged from the office. She was wearing a black, full-length dress with puffed shoulders and a cinched belt. There was a lace white pattern on her chest. She also managed to find a silk ribbon that she tied around her neck. Her hair was pinned up in a bowl shape.

Jolene's jaw dropped. "Veronica!" she managed. "You look amazing!"

Ronnie looked embarrassed. "Not my usual look, but I figured this would look nice."

Cherry walked over and placed her hand on Ronnie's back. "You look great! This will make for some excellent portraits." She led Ronnie over to an elaborate chair with a green backdrop. She got Ronnie to sit down and made her straighten her back. "Now look at me," she said, getting eye contact with her new client. "I want you to straighten your neck, like this," she said as she craned her neck. "I want neck muscle protrusion out of you, and no double chins, okay?"

Ronnie nodded and attempted to mimic the pose. Jolene stood by off to the side and had her fingers closed together as she held them up to her chin.

Cherry got a device out of her pocket and held it up, taking a digital reading. "Okay, just getting light levels. Now Ronnie, I want you to look at the tennis ball I have hanging behind me." Ronnie did as she was told while Cherry ran behind the camera. She looked through the eyepiece and took a shot. The lights were not only incredibly bright but also made a loud pop. "Good!"

The shots went on for another half hour. Ronnie was clearly getting impatient with the posing, but she stuck with it. It was a combination of fatigue and hunger that was starting to get under her skin.

"Okay, Ronnie! Thanks for your patience." Cherry came out from behind the camera. "We can move onto the next part."

Ronnie bounced up from the chair and slapped her hands together in victory. "Freedom!" She ran into the office to change again.

Cherry darted off to her computer and called up the shots she had taken, while Jolene came in behind her to observe. While many of the shots were decent, one stuck out to Jolene. Ronnie had her hands gentle laid in her lap, a subtle smile on her face. Ronnie's eyes looked so gentle and thoughtful that Jolene was absolutely blown away.