Competition Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jolene was careful opening the box as she slid out the prints. "This is seriously exciting!" she said as she pulled off the cellophane wrap. "Ohhh, look at these!" she cooed as she held up some of the larger prints. Jolene had selected out the package to purchase for Ronnie's glamour shots and head shots. Jolene pulled out the picture of Ronnie in the conservative dress, one print in black and white and the other in colour. "Wow."

Ronnie looked over Jolene's shoulder as she saw how beautiful she looked. Her half-smile looked so mischievous in comparison to the buttoned-down dress she was wearing.

"Best money I ever spent," commented Jolene.

"Oh, yeah!" Ronnie said. "I forgot, Jo. Thanks for that. I should pay you back."

Jolene waved her hand. "We'll be married soon, darling! Besides, I figure fifteen hundred is a little much for you right now."

Ronnie nearly choked. "We spent fifteen hundred dollars on this shoot?!"

Jolene laughed. "Well, dear, if you want to get into the business, there are expenses. Besides, Cherry offered to give me a free shoot for bringing you in." She pulled out another large print of Ronnie with a top-down view.

Ronnie grabbed at the picture to get a better look. "Holy balls, look at my tits!" Jolene laughed as Ronnie stared, mouth agape. Ronnie had her head thrown back in the picture with her breasts prominently displayed and her butt sticking out nearly perfectly. She looked at Jolene. "I'm just...a regular person! Look at me here!"

"Cherry has a talent for--" Jolene stopped as soon as she saw the next photo. This was the one where Ronnie had her bikini bottoms hiked up, shot in black and white. Cherry might have applied some filters in order to enhance the shadows, and they paid great dividends.

Ronnie hugged Jolene from behind and did a few leaps. "Holy shit, that's great! Look at me! I mean...that's me!"

Jolene stared at the photo, unable to make her brain work. Ronnie had come a long way from the flirty girl she knew just a year ago. Here she was, looking like a toned goddess.

Jolene put the photos down, then turned around and grabbed Ronnie in a tight hug. "I'm so proud of you," she whispered into her ear. Jolene kissed her and held onto her waist. The firm feel of her sides was only making Jolene that much crazier. Ronnie threw her leg around Jolene's as the two of them held each other and rubbed tongues together.

"I love you, sweetie," Jolene whispered as she hugged Ronnie. Ronnie rubbed Jolene's big biceps. "Let's have sex."

While they made love, Jolene was enamoured with the picture of Ronnie. She looked like an entirely different person in that portrait. Jolene had an orgasm within five minutes. Ronnie finished herself off while Jolene laid there and admired her lover.

A week before the AAFE show, Jolene had Ronnie taking water pills. They were designed to take the last few pounds up that might be water weight. Ronnie was getting extra cranky due to her diet and training routine. Jolene was still walking her through her flexing routine, showing her especially how to make her booty pop out at just about every step.

The day before the show, Ronnie took the day off work to get her spray tanning done. One treatment was in the day, then one in the afternoon. Jolene got her to come in for third spray early on the day of the meet right before their beauty parlour treatment. She had a special cream to apply for an extra deep bronze effect.

The two of them had a hotel room rented out that day. The meet was at four in the afternoon, and Jolene was able to get the room early to get set up. Jolene got her to strip off completely, then she got out her latex gloves and began to apply the tanning cream.

Ronnie looked at herself in the hanging mirror. She was looking darker than she ever had before, and Jolene was adding the final coat to make her look ever darker. "I look black!" giggled Ronnie.

"Hold still," scolded Jolene as she rubbed up and down on Ronnie's legs. Jolene even reached up and got Ronnie's underside.

"Ah! Geez, take it easy!" Ronnie began to twitch her knees.

"If I don't get every spot, you'll look silly," Jolene told her.

"How did you get all covered when you compete?" asked Ronnie.

"I would get all the naughty parts by myself, then another competitor would help." She gave Ronnie a smack on the butt with both hands. "We would have to help each other out. It helped to hire someone for the day, but we sometimes helped each other because we were both in the same boat. Do you need to pee?"

"Uh, not right now," said Ronnie. "I don't know how nervous I'll be out there, though."

"You won't be able to sit down is all," cautioned Jolene. "You can pee into my portable catcher. Some of the girls just go in a cup."

"Ewww," said Ronnie, scrunching up her nose.

"Oh, it's worse when you have to stand backstage and wait," Jolene went on. "Some of the girls just pee in a cup and leave it for the stage producers to pick up."

"What the fuck?" exclaimed Ronnie. "That is the nastiest thing I ever heard!"

Jolene stood up and got Ronnie's boobs from behind. "Stop smiling," ordered Ronnie.

The last bits of Ronnie were covered, and her skin looked like oak. Jolene helped her do touch-ups on her makeup and hair, getting Ronnie into a puffed-out curly lion's mane. Ronnie usually avoided fake eyelashes just out of principle, plus not really needing them, but Jolene said that the lashes make a difference.

Jolene then had her bikini made up to use the double-sided tape, when Ronnie decided that peeing might be a good idea. Jolene showed her the device, which looked like a plastic jug with a handle and a small cover to put right over her privates. Ronnie peed into it and had Jolene throw it out.

Ronnie put on her bikini, then had the tape applied to her. She inspected herself in the mirror. The tanning sprays and creams were really helping with showing off her muscle tone, and ever her face looked more sucked in and defined with the water pills. She tried to strike a few poses as Jolene walked in behind her.

"How are you?" asked Jolene.

Ronnie sighed. "Hungry."

The two of them made way down to the auditorium of the hotel. Ronnie figured about half of Phoenix might have shown up for the event. She felt silly walking around in a robe, at least until she saw a few more dark-skinned women walking around as well. Everyone was friendly and welcoming.

Jolene filled out the rest of the paperwork, then led Ronnie back to where everyone was getting set up. Jolene looked noticeably annoyed. "Karen Bischloss is here."

"That's bad, I take it?" said Ronnie.

"She is a definite..." Jolene looked around and leaned in. "A see you next Tuesday." Ronnie covered her mouth to contain her laughter. "She was disqualified several years ago from the IIEF, and I think she's lost her body completely. Anyway, her daughter is competing. I can be civil to her daughter, but Karen? Oooh."

Ronnie was given a place to stand while Jolene went to get a water. There were a few girls standing off to the side. One of them approached Ronnie. She looked in her early twenties, and was quite beautiful.

"Hi!" said the new girl. "Um, do you know when we start? Nobody seems to know anything here."

Ronnie folded her arms. She was feeling silly in her robe, which she was keenly aware might have lifted off some of her bronzer. "Oh, we don't start for another two hours. It's kind of nuts, right?"

"Yeah." The girl extended her hand. "I'm Shaya."

Ronnie accepted her hand. "Ronnie Vance. Nice to meet you." She adjusted her robe. "So, this is your first competition, right?"

"Yeah," Shaya sighed. "I'm super nervous! I don't even know what I'm doing here!"

Ronnie nodded. "I know what you mean. I feel like I'm getting pressured to do it. I've just been crazy with dieting and working out."

"I mean, I kind of know my way around this pageantry stuff," Shaya went on. "I used to do beauty pageants. I was second runner up Miss Phoenix."

"Whoa! Good for you," said Ronnie. "I can see it. You're really pretty."

Shaya put her hand to her upper chest. "Thank you so much! I mean, I don't mind this stuff that much. It's a good way to meet cute guys, right?"

Ronnie smiled and nodded. "Oh, I guess so."

An older woman with a mushroom cap haircut and a sour look on her face walked over and stopped right behind Shaya. "What are you doing? I told you not to talk to anyone."

Shaya turned and made a face of aggravation. "Mother! I wanted to talk to someone. She's really nice."

Suddenly Jolene came in and walked up to Ronnie, holding a bottle of water. "Oh," she said, sounding less than pleased. "Hello, Karen."

Karen made a bird face. "Jolene," she said sternly. "Perhaps you have not met my daughter yet, Shaya. I assume this is your daughter as well."

Ronnie bit her lips to keep from laughing as Jolene stood and fumed. "This is my fiancée, actually. Veronica Vance."

Karen rolled her eyes. "Good Lord, Jolene. Tacky as always." She grabbed her daughter by the sleeve. "Come along. We'll leave the donut-bumpers be." The two of them went to leave.

"Hey, Karen?" said Jolene. Karen turned to see what she wanted, and Jolene flexed her biceps. "Haven't worked out in a while, have you? Don't make me get aggressive." Karen screwed up her lips and dragged Shaya away.

Ronnie looked at Jolene and smiled. "Give the poor woman a break. The last time she got fucked was when God was handing out faces." The two of them shared a laugh. "How did such a pretty young woman come out of a skag-bitch like that?"

"Shaya is adopted," Jolene replied. "I heard a rumour that she's actually the child of her husband and an employee. They had the mother deported and just kept the girl."

Ronnie's eyes bugged out. "Shit! That's just about the most evil thing I ever heard of."

Jolene helped Ronnie with her bronzer. The robe had only rubbed off a bit on her shoulders and back. Jolene suggested the robe as she probably did not want to strut around a hotel lobby in her bikini. "They really messed up with the prep rooms," lamented Jolene. "Okay, I have to go get seated." She took Ronnie's hands. "You're going to do wonderfully." She gave Ronnie a quick kiss, then proceeded to her seat. Most of the audience was already sat down.

The emcee for the event was a local FM disc jockey that Jolene recognized. He introduced the judges, then announced that the AAFE event was underway. The men's event would begin first, and for nearly an hour she watched as the muscular men showed off their poses. Jolene was very impressed, although the men were not anywhere near as impressive as those she knew in the IIEF.

The women's competition was next, and the lower weight classes got in first. A few of the girls were doing their routine, including Shaya. Shaya unfortunately tripped and fell, but the audience was very encouraging regardless. She looked nervous, and Jolene had wished that she would have been available for coaching the young lady.

Ronnie came on next, and Jolene was breathing nervously. She looked absolutely stunning up on stage. Ronnie was craning her legs to look extra limber as Jolene had suggested. Ronnie began by doing her standard poses, and Jolene was impressed at how much she was sticking to the routine. Ronnie did playful kicks up with her heels at just about every step, and she smiled just about wider than anyone else.

At the final minute, Ronnie broke out of her usual posing. "No," Jolene whispered. "No, stay with the routine!"

What shocked Jolene was just how much the audience liked it. Ronnie decided to mix it up with a few of her own dance moves. She even did the full body wave a few times, making sure she popped out her butt enough. The way Ronnie wiggled her hips as she walked looked forceful and bold. She finished with a strong side pose.

The audience went wild as she finished. Jolene was on her feet right away, absolutely mesmerized. Ronnie blew a kiss to the audience and strutted out, looking proud of herself.

When final tallying was completed, the eight girls in Ronnie's division were brought out on stage and assumed their best poses. The emcee began announcing names for the runners-up. Ronnie looked disappointed at first, because she assumed they had simply forgotten to announce her name. When they came to third runner-up, Ronnie started to look panicked. She saw Jolene in the crowd, then mouthed the words They didn't call me yet.

It was down to two women, and Ronnie stood there with Sonia Hernandez, a woman she started a conversation with backstage.

The emcee drew the card for final placing. "And our first runner-up," he announced, glancing at the card, "Sonia Hernandez, which makes Veronica Vance our winner."

Ronnie stood there, frozen. Jolene jumped up and yelled out, "You won!"

Ronnie's eyes grew wide as she pointed to herself. Sonia threw an arm around her and laughed as Ronnie went to the front of the stage to shake hands with the emcee. She was presented with a bouquet as well as a small tiara. She had to pose for about thirty photos before they presented her with her certificate and a three-foot trophy.

Backstage, Ronnie was almost squeezed to death by Jolene. Jolene had neglected her white blouse, and it looked like a tiger pattern by the time she let go of Ronnie.

Shaya came over, still happy that she came second runner-up. "Ronnie! That was fantastic!" She gave her a huge hug as Jolene watched. "I just wanted to say that my mom is totally wrong about you. I'm really happy for you both."

Ronnie took Jolene's hand and held up the engagement ring. "I got this shit on lock-down! Heh heh." Shaya laughed and shook Jolene's hand.

"Don't worry about your mother, dear," Jolene assured her. "I'm sure that one day she and I will find common ground. We can at least agree she has a beautiful daughter."

Shaya turned red, although it was difficult to determine given the amount of bronzer she had one her face. She then handed Jolene a piece of paper. "Are...you available to give me advice on showing?"

Jolene graciously took the paper. "Any time you'd like."

Shaya went off to find her mom as Jolene kissed Ronnie. "You did incredible," Jolene whispered.

Ronnie nuzzled Jolene with her nose. "All because of you. I owe you a lot."

Jolene escorted Ronnie back to the hotel room. Ronnie disappeared into the bathroom, when suddenly she screamed.

"What happened?" asked Jolene.

"Two-sided tape!" said Ronnie in a pained voice. "I took off my top a bit too fast." Jolene could hear grunting. "Ooh, it doesn't help taking it off slowly, either!"

Ronnie spent over half an hour in the tub trying to scrub the bronzer off of her, while Jolene rinsed out her blouse. "It doesn't stain clothes so much, but skin? Another matter."

Ronnie suddenly laughed. "The water's all brown!"

Jolene went to inspect and laughed. "Yes, that happens. I would hate to be the hotel maid. That might leave a ring."

Jolene waited for Ronnie in the bedroom area, admiring the large trophy. "Darling, I can't express how proud I am of you right now." She started to touch herself down below. "Seeing you up there, and those moves you were doing..."

Ronnie opened the door, wrapped in a towel and having one on her head. She marched in and flopped down face-first on the bed.

Jolene rubbed Ronnie's shoulders. "Dear? Everything okay?"

Ronnie rolled over and made a sad face. "Can I confess something?"

"Of course!" said Jolene.

"I hate this! Hate, hate, hate!" She whipped the towel off of her head. "Look, I had fun up there today, but this is so much work. I had to pose for those pictures, and do all this posing stuff, and the extra exercise and not eating what I want...urgh!" She looked at Jolene. "I'm so sorry! I know how much this all meant to you, but it's so much work and I can't do it!"

Jolene put her hand on Ronnie's shoulder. "Are you sure? You won your first competition! You're great at this! I never did better than fifth for the first three years I did this!"

Ronnie hung her head back. "I'm just so tired and hungry all the time! Babe, I love you, and I respect what you do here, but I'll go crazy if I keep this up." She looked down at her tanned legs. "Seriously, I hardly recognize myself anymore."

Jolene patted her leg. "You know what? I respect your decision. You tried this once for me, and I will always love you for doing it." Ronnie hugged her and kissed her cheek.

"Can I eat real food now?" begged Ronnie.

Jolene exhaled. "I don't know if you'll want to do a cheeseburger binge. You might get serious cramps or vomiting doing it."

Ronnie groaned and threw herself back onto the bed. "Please?"

Jolene thought it over. "Okay, but you might regret it."

"I'll take my chances!" Ronnie sat up and looked at her arms, then laughed. "I have never been this dark." She felt up her legs. "Pretty fuckin' hot though, right?" Jolene agreed.

Jolene let Ronnie get some sleep while she straightened up the room. After a few hours, Jolene took Ronnie out to dinner. Ronnie wore the shortest skirt she could find, as well as a loose-fitting blouse that showed off a decent amount of side-boob. "Don't look at me like that," warned Ronnie. "I look awesome right now, and I'm gonna put it to good use."

Ronnie was definitely getting stares at the restaurant. Her ribs were showing, and the tan spray made Ronnie's tits look like they glowed. Their waiter came over to check on them every three minutes. Jolene had decided since Ronnie was showing off, she could do the same, and wore a sleeveless white tee with a jeans skirt.

Ronnie indulged on a fajita platter and a giant plate of steak fries, while Jolene chose a nice seafood platter. When Jolene went to use the facilities, an older woman stopped her and pointed to Ronnie. "How does she sat in such great shape eating like that?" Jolene laughed and explained the situation.

After they went back to the hotel, Jolene grabbed Ronnie and kissed her. "You look so hot right now I can't stand it," Jolene growled.

Ronnie smiled and stepped away, biting her finger. "I'm all yours tonight. I feel sexy as hell."

The two of them got stripped off as quickly as possible. Jolene got in and kissed Ronnie, then started grinding up against her. Jolene held onto Ronnie's toned thigh as she rammed her crotch into Ronnie's. Ronnie held on and squealed.

"Get on the bed," Jolene instructed. Ronnie did so, and Jolene leaned in to lick her pussy. Ronnie threw her head back as she held onto Jolene's head. She looked down and saw Jolene's head going up and down, but she also admired how great her own abs looked.

"Holy shit," Ronnie moaned. "Maybe this isn't so bad." She propped her leg up on Jolene's back as Jolene continued licking and massaging.

Jolene got up and wiped her mouth, then went over to the suitcase. Ronnie laid there and waited as Jolene came back strapping on her device. This time, however, it looked different.

"What...what is that?" asked Ronnie. She sat up and looked at the strapon. It had a second member on it this time, tied around the first.

"I know you wanted this to happen," Jolene said, as she applied lube to both dicks. "You've been warming up to anal. You're going to love this."

Ronnie laid flat again and lifted up both of her legs. She covered her eyes and grimaced. "I hope you used a lot of lube."

Jolene pushed up both of Ronnie's legs, then pushed the lower dick into her asshole. Ronnie grunted as it went in. Jolene then pushed in the top dick into Ronnie's pussy, and Ronnie's mouth went wide open.

Ronnie watched as Jolene began pushing in and out of her, slowly at first. Jolene's shoulders were tensed and her upper chest was flexed and tight. There was only slight pain in Ronnie's ass as she felt both of the dicks entering her. She had always thought about double penetration, and even Ronnie had assumed she could never get two guys at the same time. This felt even better.