Competition Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jolene held Ronnie's legs up by the ankles as she moved her lower body back and forth. Ronnie loved the fluid motions of Jolene's gyrations, as if she was doing her own sultry dance. Ronnie love the way Jolene's arm muscles tightened and clutched. Jolene's nipples were fully erect as her body glistened.

Jolene reached down and rubbed Ronnie's clit with her middle finger. Ronnie spread her arms out and grabbed at the sheets as she let out a high-pitch shriek. Jolene was rubbing her other hand up and down Ronnie's inner thigh as she continued the thrusting. "Don't stop," Ronnie panted. "Keep fucking me, baby. Oh God, I love this. I thought this would hurt too much, but...ohhhh." She did a spasm and the dildos both came out of her.

"Do you want to switch it up?" asked Jolene. Ronnie nodded, then rolled over slowly onto her hands and knees. Jolene ran into the bathroom and cleaned off the dicks, then dashed back into the bedroom. Ronnie had assumed the position, and Jolene began to giggle. "Your asshole is still very white!"

Ronnie had her head pressed on the mattress. "Yeah, you don't have to comment about—ooooh!"

Jolene had pushed in, with the larger dick now going up her ass. "You okay, dear?" she asked Ronnie. Ronnie lifted her head and nodded, and Jolene continued pushing in and pulling out. Jolene put one hand on the small of Ronnie's back. "I love the way you look right now, darling," Jolene said. She rubbed Ronnie's asshole with her thumb as she pushed in and out. "You're really taking it well, yes?"

Ronnie could not respond. She never realized how good it felt having two dicks rubbing up inside of her, the wall between her vagina and rectum being rubbed on both sides at the same time. "Ohhh, God, you're fucking ruining me, girl!" she moaned as she started to slap the mattress with her palm. "Fuck! Fuck!"

Jolene gave Ronnie a slap with her hand on that tight little ass as she began to grunt and flex. "That's it!" Jolene yelled. "Get wild! You show off like you did on that stage! Ooh, I wanna fuck you in front of a crowd! You like to show off, yeah? I'll fuckin' show you who's the fuckin' hot slut!" She pulled out the larger dick, then began to fuck Ronnie hard with the smaller one in her vagina. Jolene started to bite her lip and make sobbing noises. "You made me fucking crazy up there! I loved seeing it so much!"

Ronnie moved forward, then turned around and grabbed Jolene to kiss her. Jolene fell on top of Ronnie and forced the dildo back into her, fucking her wildly. The other dildo was sliding on top of her, rubbing on her clitoral hood. Ronnie squirted all over the bed, and Jolene felt a rush when she felt the wetness. Jolene rolled off of Ronnie as the two of them tried to catch their breath.

After a few minutes, Ronnie turned her head to look at Jolene, still almost out of breath. "You...better...leave...a good tip...for the maid."

The two of them got the sheets off of the bed, and pulled spare blankets out of the closet. Jolene laid one down on the mattress and covered up Ronnie with the other. She went in the bathroom to get some tissues for Ronnie, then cleaned up the double strapon. She slid into bed with Ronnie and held her.

"Uh, so...fuck me on stage in front of everyone, eh?" Ronnie laughed.

Jolene covered her eyes. "I mean...sometimes I blurt things out that..."

"That you secretly fantasize about?" Ronnie finished, smiling widely.

"I would never go through with that!" Jolene became flush.

"Hey, look, we all have something that we want to do," Ronnie assured her. "Look at me! I mean...that really surprised me, what you did to me. I couldn't imagine being with another man and saying, oh yeah, I wanna get double penetrated!"

"You had mentioned it to me once," Jolene said, acting more embarrassed. "So I kept it in the back of my mind, and then one day I saw this attachment online, and thought...why not?"

"That's great, though!" Ronnie put her arm around Jolene's neck. "We have to try new things! Keep it exciting! That's...kind of why I went along with this contest. Now I'm all fit and toned and...brown!" She laughed and examined her hand. "Do I look okay like this?"

Jolene bit her lip. "I couldn't take my eyes off of you at that restaurant. I mean, I was kind of grossed out watching you eat like that!" The two of them laughed. "I am guilty of it myself once a competition is over, though. I absolutely love cinnamon buns when I'm done. Being without them for weeks makes them taste so much better." Jolene took Ronnie's hand and laced her fingers into it. "I was watching your breasts the whole time you were in the restaurant. They normally look good, but right now? They look..." Jolene made a face like she was having a seizure. "They look gooooood."

"I hope you're not disappointed that I'm giving up," Ronnie said, sadly. "I mean, I'm not quitting exercising. I like it a lot. And I am also not ruling out competing again. Just...I need to kind of take a break for now. This is so much work!"

Jolene nodded knowingly. "I know, and...this is why I'm giving it up after this year."

Ronnie got up on an elbow. "What? You're quitting?"

"Oh, I have to," Jolene sighed. "My joints are starting to ache, and the doctor is a bit concerned about my bone density. I won't stop exercising, but the competition routine is getting to be a bit much."

"Jo, this isn't because of me, is it?" asked Ronnie. "I can help you."

Jolene stroked Ronnie's cheek. "You will help me. I need someone to make sure I stick to my diet and to keep me motivated at the gym." She looked into Ronnie's big, beautiful eyes. "You can do that for me, right?"

"Oh, absolutely, my little hot slut." Ronnie laughed as Jolene hit her with a pillow.

"Hey, Ronnie?" said Jolene.

"Yeah?" replied Ronnie.

"I stole your ass virginity," Jolene blurted out. Ronnie howled and gave Jolene a gentle push.

After checking out of the hotel, Jolene helped to carry all of Ronnie's gear back. Ronnie figured that putting her lone trophy on display next to Jolene's wall of victory made sense.

Ronnie also complained for three straight days that her ass hurt. Jolene agreed that their recent exploration would be a once in a blue moon phenomenon. Ronnie had also made clear that there would be payback, to which Jolene made no major protestation.

After two weeks, Jolene had received a digital copy and printed off a hard copy of Ronnie's competition portrait. Ronnie had the most darling smile as she had her hips cocked in just about the sexiest pose Jolene had ever seen. She had it framed and hung it next to her own trophies and belts. The spray tanning had worn off, and Ronnie had trouble recognizing herself. She touched the photo as it hung up on Jolene's wall. "Maybe again," she told herself.

A few days later, Jolene called up Ronnie at work and was too excited to make sense. Ronnie tried to calm her fiancée down, and told her they would meet up at Jolene's place that night.

Ronnie came over, and saw a stack of magazines sitting on the coffee table. She went over and picked one up, seeing the title Defined Monthly. She realized that all of the magazines were the same copy. Jolene was busying herself in the kitchen with something.

"Jo! You need to read the covers before buying!" chuckled Ronnie. "These are all the same."

"Flip to page seventeen," called out Jolene from the kitchen.

Ronnie did so, and she almost dropped the magazine in shock. There she was, in black and white, looking stunning. The picture had Ronnie with her abs looking cut, her breasts looking delicious, and her thumbs hiking up her bottoms. The magazine had mercifully cut the part of her face showing, although with what little the original showed, it was unlikely anyone would have recognized her anyway.

Jolene hustled in and looked over Ronnie's shoulder, giving an excited squeeze. "This is going to be in every gym in the country!" she squealed. The ad was for a plastic water bottle that was supposed to filter out 99.9% of impurities. The title at the top of the ad said KEEP YOUR PURITY.

Ronnie was too stunned to speak. She grabbed onto Jolene's muscular shoulder to steady herself. "I'm...I'm in...this..." Jolene helped her sit down.

"This is a huge step for you, dear," Jolene told her. "This is a wild amount of exposure. And look!" She held up a letter. "Cherry sent it over. She gets a small commission, but you get the lion's share! Open it up!"

Ronnie ripped open the envelope and took out a personal cheque from Cherry's photography company. She had to read it several times to make the amount make sense in her mind. "This is...four thousand dollars."

Jolene cheered and hugged Ronnie while she stared at the cheque. "Just think!" said Jolene. "If they keep that ad running, you get paid each time! That could go for a year." She pointed at the ad. "That could go for a year."

"A year...each time...paid..." Ronnie almost fell over.

"Oh my," Jolene gushed. "Imagine the wedding we could afford!"

"Is that it for the surprises?" asked Ronnie, putting the cheque down.

Jolene had her larger box on the table, which she retrieved. She opened it up and had a brief look before shoving it back in the box. "They came!"

Ronnie stared impatiently. "What?"

"Well, seeing as how well your own portfolio turned out," Jolene began, "I figured I would get mine updated as well. Cherry managed to get me in one day."

Ronnie held out her hands desperately. "Gimme!"

Jolene handed over the box, and Ronnie started to pull out the pictures. "Be careful, darling!" warned Jolene. "I want to keep a lot of those for posterity."

Ronnie rifled through the larger prints, a large portion of them with Jolene in shorty shorts and a sleeveless top with a flower in her hair. She had on dark red lipstick and her hair was in an old-timey curled in the back style.

"I had my hair done the day before, then went and got the photos done," said Jolene.

"Oh, this is why you disappeared that one weekend!" Ronnie got a look on her face. "Sly girl!" She looked over the old-fashioned photos. "These are really great, babe. Yeah, this is like a pin-up style, right?"

"Exactly," said Jolene. Some of the pictures had Jolene doing a salute and playing a bugle. She even recreated the Rosie the Riveter pose, only Jolene's bulging bicep really made Ronnie think that we can do it.

Ronnie moved onto the bikini shots. "These are incredible, girl. Cherry is a genius."

Jolene looked over Ronnie's shoulder and pointed at some of the contours. "She really knew how to make my hip muscles stand out here." Jolene was in several poses, smiling in most. Ronnie tended towards the ones where Jolene looked more stern.

"I like when you have that serious look on your face," Ronnie chuckled. "You're probably the least mean person I know, but look at you there!"

Jolene held the photo to examine it, then laughed. "I had never though about it!" She leafed over to one where Jolene was leaning up against a post. "Ugh, no to this one. My belly is sticking out." Ronnie squinted and looked, looking confused.

Ronnie then moved to the next photo, and she looked at Jolene with a wide smile. "Okay," Ronnie started. "What on Earth possessed you to do this?"

Jolene covered her eyes with her hand. "This is not the worst of them, either."

Jolene was in the photo with her back to the camera, sitting on a swing decorated with flowers. Her head was cocked to the side, and Ronnie loved how innocent and sweet the picture looked. What tarnished the otherwise perfect shot was that Jolene was nude. Her firm butt was perched up nicely on the seat. She was holding on to the ropes of the swing, and her back muscles were tensed up enough to show off her form.

"That is...wow," Ronnie stated. "You're sure that Cherry's not into chicks, right?"

Jolene flicked her eyebrows. "She wasn't before these pictures, at least."

"This is going in my spank bank," Ronnie teased as she moved to the next one. "Oh...fuck."

The next picture was of Jolene suspending herself from a rope by her right arm. Her biceps and triceps on her hanging arm were fully tensed, and her latssimus dorsi muscles looked taut and firm, as did most of her core. Ronnie could discern all of this easily since Jolene was completely naked. She was looking down and to her other side so that you could not see her full face. Ronnie recognized the body.

"Now, dear, I know that you worry about me getting looked at," Jolene began. "I mean, for someone who had done competitive fitness pageants for several years, this is not exactly new to me."

Ronnie was fluctuating between nausea and lust. "I mean...it's all you there." She sighed. "I guess it's just between you and me, right?"

"And Cherry," Jolene said, then giggled. She put her hand on Ronnie's shoulder. "Sweetheart, these are for you."

Ronnie stared as she examined every contour of Jolene's naked body. She rolled her eyes. "Okay, I mean...fuck. Holy fucking fuck, these are fucking HOT! I mean...fuck."

Jolene gave her fiancée a gentle pat on the back. "I was hoping you would like them."

Ronnie flipped to the next picture and was absolutely floored. Jolene had both of her arms up as she held onto the rope from the previous picture. This one was black and white, and Cherry must have sprayed down Jolene with water because she was nearly drenched. She had her head back and her eyes closed with a lusty look on her face. Jolene had the rope wrapped around her thigh several times, as if it was a snake attacking her. She had arched her back enough to get her tits to stick out. Cherry used a special lens to distort curvature, making Jolene's face and upper body appear slightly larger.

Jolene pointed at the photo. "Yeah, Cherry got up on a ladder and took the shot downwards. I think this is ingenious of her. My legs look so dainty!" She giggled.

Ronnie panted with her mouth hung open. "You should be doing the modelling."

Jolene wrapped an arm around Ronnie. "My day has come and gone," she said with a sigh. "I took these just to feel sexy again."

Ronnie looked Jolene in the eye. "You'll always be this to me," she said, placing her hand on Jolene's photo. She gave Jolene a kiss, then let the pictures fall onto the coffee table as they grabbed each other. The two of them stood up and hugged close.

Ronnie jumped up and straddled Jolene around the waist. "Take me to bed, hottie!" Jolene complied and carried her in, as they shed their clothes and made love. Ronnie glanced over occasionally to look at the proud woman, flexing her bicep and smiling wider than she ever had. She hoped that she could get the encouragement to try again.