Competition Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cherry gave Jolene a gentle tap on the thigh. "We could use some of these."

Ronnie came out a few minutes later. She had put her hair in a ponytail and was wearing her high heels. She also wore a bikini that almost made Jolene collapse.

Cherry slapped the desk repeatedly. "God, this is why I don't bring my husband to work."

Ronnie's bikini was dark red, and hugged her curves beautifully. The last week of low-calorie meals and high intensity exercise had made Ronnie extra cut.

Cherry got up from her desk. "I have a perfect track record of heterosexuality, but I got a pretty serious lady boner right now."

Jolene gave Cherry a slap on the shoulder. "Hey, you!" Cherry laughed.

Ronnie took a look down at herself. "Be honest. Do I look silly?"

The two women shook their heads slowly.

Ronnie went over to the railing while Cherry followed her with a spritz bottle. "We're going to simulate a bit of perspiration." She got on her knees and gave Ronnie's belly a spritz. She went down and did the thighs, then got up and gave a few squirts on Ronnie's chest. Cherry appeared to want to reach out, but hesitated. She touched her forehead. "Sorry. I...sorry." She went over quickly to the camera.

Jolene stood in behind, a huge smile on her face. Ronnie shot her a look. "It's gonna be like this at the competition, isn't it?"

Cherry had Ronnie do several poses. Ronnie had to hand it to Cherry, as she knew exactly how to make certain muscles flex and tighten just by turning your body in a certain direction. Cherry also knew a great deal about lighting and shadows, like how to get the light to shine in such a way to make your waist look extra small.

Ronnie broke pose for a minute. "Sorry, Cherry. My bikini's kind of riding up on me." Ronnie grabbed the two straps of her bottoms and hiked them up.

Cherry froze. "Whoa," she gasped. "Whoa. That's the one! Hold that, please!" She scrambled in behind the camera and got a few shots. "Suck in! Tighten your butt! Look down! Make a kissy face!" Cherry was barking orders while Ronnie tried to do everything all at once.

Cherry took her eye out of the eyepiece and shook her head with a look of victory. "Oh yeah," she said, sounding cocky. "I got this."

After a few more poses, Cherry released Ronnie from her posing and called them both over to the computer. Cherry moused over to the second file site and found Ronnie's bikini shots.

Jolene put her arm around Ronnie and leaned in. "You look so gorgeous, darling," she whispered. Ronnie appeared flustered.

Cherry scrolled through the bikini shots. "Now I did some of these in colour and some in black and white. Since you have fairer skin, I thought it might be better for the colour contrast." She quickly flew through the pics, each of them showing Ronnie at a slightly different angle. Jolene's breathing started to get heavier as she watched all of the poses go by.

Cherry held up her hand while still staring at the screen. "Okay—here's the one." Cherry clicked on the mouse, and the black and white shot popped up. Ronnie's body was on full view, except for her head and her lower legs. She was hiking up her bikini bottoms, and her nose and lips could be seen at the top of the picture, looking lusty. The amount of fake sweat covering her made her look as if she had just finished a heavy workout.

Ronnie's abs were on full display, as Cherry's advising made sure they were extra tight. Her arms were just flexed enough to show a decent bicep outline, and the shadowing was making them appear more defined. Her thumbs hiking up her bottom pulled up near her labia.

Ronnie's eyes were like dinner plates. "Oh my God!" she exclaimed. "Seriously! That's me?" Cherry and Jolene laughed as Jolene gave her a squeeze. "God, look at my nips!"

"She is a genius photographer," Jolene stated.

Cherry swivelled around and held her hands together. "Now Ronnie, I have a bit of a side business on the go for special clients." She pointed at the computer screen. "Something like this could sell a lot of products. What would you say to signing a standard release for using some of these shots?"

"Using them for what?" asked Ronnie. "Hey, I got a father who would strangle me for doing porn."

Cherry laughed. "No! These just appear in magazines. Like, legit ones. They show a hot girl next to a car or supplements. You sell the picture, and they pay you based on which publication, and whether it gets a repeat rotation." She pointed to Jolene. "She could tell you."

Ronnie looked over at Jolene, who was being unusually demure. "You posed for pictures?"

Jolene shrugged. "It was just like she said," she replied. "I've mostly been in fitness magazines. I haven't been published for a few years, but the money's great. I had the same picture run for an entire year in Fitness Flex magazine." She turned to look hard at Ronnie. "Will you think about it, at least?"

Ronnie sucked her teeth, looking conflicted. "I mean, if someone sees me doing it..."

Cherry held up a hand. "Tell you what—I'll pick one that doesn't show your face. I have a thousand shots here to choose from, and no one will recognize you."

Ronnie stood and rolled her eyes. "Okay, if you promise no one will know it's me."

Cherry jumped up and held up her fists. "Great! I'll print off a copy of the release. You sign it, and I send the cheques out to you. I have a ton of contacts in the industry." Ronnie looked at Jolene, who was nodding in encouragement. Cherry printed off the forms, and Ronnie signed and put her initials in the proper places.

Ronnie looked down at herself. "Oh man, I've been standing here in an itsy-bitsy the entire time!" She put her arms up to cover herself. "I have to go change."

"You go ahead," said Cherry.

Ronnie dashed to the wardrobe office, then shut the door behind her. As she was about to tear off the bikini, she heard the door behind her open and shut. She looked over her shoulder to see Jolene leaning against the door.

Ronnie stared. "Jo? Sweetie? You okay?"

Jolene started to inch toward Ronnie. She had a wild look in her eyes, and a smile was creeping on her face. "You're really coming along," Jolene whispered.

Ronnie turned and stared at her fiancée. "Jo?"

Jolene got right next to Ronnie, then let her fingers dance around Ronnie's cleavage. Ronnie took Jolene's hand in her own and looked her in the eye. "Jo, not here, okay?"

Jolene licked her lips. She was starting to breathe heavy again. "The way those pictures looked..."

Ronnie held up Jolene's hand, then kissed it gently. "You get me a cheeseburger and milkshake, then you take me home. You can do whatever you want to me after that, okay?"

Jolene nodded, then took her hand back. She turned and left the wardrobe room.

Ronnie took off her bikini, then had a look at herself in the mirror hanging on the wall. She made a growl face and flexed her biceps. "Who's your mommy?"

Cherry was still talking with Jolene when Ronnie finally emerged in her regular clothes. Cherry gave her and Jolene a hug as they said their goodbyes. Upon exiting the studio, Jolene put her arm around Ronnie's waist and leaned in for a smooch. "We get the prints soon," whispered Jolene. "I can't wait."

True to her word, Jolene took Ronnie to Whaddayasay, the large chain restaurant that bragged that their burgers could not be eaten even with both hands. Ronnie took the challenge, gorging herself on a bacon BBQ burger, steak fries, and a vanilla milkshake. Jolene stuck to the salad bar, but allowed herself a slice of apple pie for dessert.

When they got back to Jolene's place, they went immediately to the bedroom. Ronnie grabbed Jolene and kissed her for over a minute. She pulled back. "Wait, I have to get that silly fake sweat off of me," she said. She gave Jolene a small smooch and bolted for the shower.

Jolene watched her go into her bathroom. As soon as the door was shut, Jolene sat down on the bed and wedged her hands in between her legs. "Goodness," she whispered. She stared longingly at the bathroom door, imagining Ronnie getting stripped off and rubbing soap all over her naked body. Jolene suddenly had such great lust and admiration for Ronnie after seeing her picture set.

Jolene tore off her shirt and bra, then tried to fiddle with herself through her slacks. She was panting and groaning as she rolled her back onto the bed. She lifted her ass up and slid off her pants and underwear, then began to rub frantically at herself.

The water stopped, and Jolene sat up. She was terrified that Ronnie heard something. "Jo?" Ronnie called out from the bathroom. "You didn't fall asleep, did you?"

Jolene panicked as she fumbled for words. "No! Just...getting myself comfortable."

Ronnie came bursting out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. "I was just--" She stopped when she saw Jolene sitting nude on the bed. Jolene squeaked, then rolled over, wrapping herself up in the comforter.

"What the hell's going on in here?" asked Ronnie, inching her way near the bed.

"Nothing," insisted Jolene.

Ronnie's eyes were wide open. "You were jerking off, weren't you?"

"I don't do that kind of thing!" Jolene kicked her legs in a fit.

Ronnie climbed onto the bed, then straddled the Jolene cocoon. She was struggling to keep her towel on. "You're thirsty as shit now, aren't you?" Ronnie started to rock her ass back and forth. "Oh, yeah! My little slut is jilling off, thinking about me! Oh, darling!" She laughed and leaned in to get in Jolene's face.

"You're just making stuff up! Get off me!" Jolene was noticeably embarrassed at this point.

Ronnie flicked her still wet hair over her shoulder. "Are you seriously ready for sex?"

"Maybe," Jolene managed, letting out a little giggle.

Ronnie jumped up off the bed and went to the closet. She tossed her towel aside, then slipped on the purple strapon. "Get yourself ready, baby," she said as she cinched up the straps. Ronnie turned around and saw Jolene had gotten on the carpet. She bent over and put her chest on the bed. Ronnie was impressed at how Jolene was able to push her firm ass up in the air while arching her back down. She even was up on her tiptoes to make her thigh muscles all that more taut.

Ronnie strolled over and put her hands flat on Jolene's tight little ass. "Oh," Ronnie said with anticipation. "Oh, I'm gonna have some fun now."

"Take me," Jolene begged. "I want the girl in the picture."

Ronnie stuck her tongue in her cheek. "Oho," she said. "You want the hot piece of ass, huh?" She caressed Jolene's ass cheeks, then let her fingers drift down to Jolene's fat pussy lips. Jolene twitched when Ronnie let her finger go between the ridge. She slipped her index finger in, then brought it to her mouth and sucked with satisfaction. "I think you're ready."

Ronnie positioned herself for insertion. She pushed the larger dildo in, as Jolene squeaked and squealed while all of her muscles tensed. "No lube needed for you, hot lady," teased Ronnie. "You got yourself all warmed up for me. I like that."

Ronnie held onto Jolene's hips as she rocked back and forth. Jolene kept herself up on tiptoes as she took every thrust. She slapped the mattress and wailed while Ronnie gave her the business. "Don't stop!" begged Jolene. Her head was flopping back and forth as she panted and moaned.

Ronnie was starting to sweat as she continued her pounding on Jolene. "Did you like watching me?" she asked in a shaky voice.

Jolene moaned again. "Oh, you looked so beautiful! I wanted you so badly. I've never seen you looking sexier! Ohhh!" She started pushing back on Ronnie's hips as she reached up and spread her ass cheeks open.

"Holy shit!" giggled Ronnie. "You're really begging for it!"

Jolene's legs suddenly began to quiver as she bobbed her ass up and down. The strapon fell out as Ronnie watched Jolene nearly collapse. Ronnie looked down at the purple fake dick and saw a cream streak all along it.

"Holy fuck!" whispered Ronnie, then went to help Jolene up on the bed. Her black hair was matted to her head, and her breathing was laboured. Ronnie got her to lie down while she ran off to the bathroom and got her a glass of water. Ronnie brought it back and got Jolene to take a sip. Jolene sat up and took a huge gulp, then leaned back on the pillows. Jolene took in a few more breaths as she pushed some of the hair out of her eyes.

Ronnie sat on the bed and looked at Jolene. "Damn, girl. You got all worked up."

Jolene got her legs spread out and massaged her thighs. "More."

Ronnie got a half-smile on and leaned toward Jolene's face. "You're really smitten with me, aren't you?" She gave her lover a deep kiss and rubbed Jolene's tits. "I'm ready to go."

Jolene slid forward, then grabbed all of the pillows and threw them off of the bed. She kept her gaze locked on Ronnie. "Put it in me."

Ronnie got into position on top of Jolene and kissed her neck. Jolene spread her arms out and gripped at the comforter. Her teeth were chattering with anticipation.

Ronnie pushed the dildo back into Jolene, who grimaced for a bit then allowed herself to relax. She stared into Ronnie's eyes as Ronnie sped up the thrusts, pumping her pussy and feeling up her tits.

"Give it to me," Jolene moaned. She wrapped her arms around Ronnie, then wrapped her lower legs around Ronnie's thighs. "Get it in there! Oh my God, Ronnie!" She kissed Ronnie passionately as her hands worked their way down to her ass.

Ronnie was getting wild at this point, and went top speed with her pumping. "I love fucking you, baby," she panted. "Oh, God! You're squeezing me too tight!"

Ronnie backed off. Jolene reached up and gave her a gentle push on her chest, making Ronnie lie back. Jolene got down and started to suck on the dildo while she rubbed Ronnie's pussy.

It was Ronnie's turn to get excited, as she loved to watch Jolene suck her own juices off of her fake dick as she was getting stimulated. Jolene jerked off the fake dick as she moved her tongue down and licked Ronnie's twat. Jolene also used a finger to stimulate Ronnie's asshole.

"Oh, shit!" Ronnie exclaimed. "Oh, what are you doing to me? Fuck." Jolene went further and stuck two fingers inside of her pussy, then one in Ronnie's asshole. She licked Ronnie's clit as the sensation proved to be too much for her.

"Oh, you didn't have sex with me all this week on purpose!" Ronnie was holding onto Jolene's hair while she was getting stimulated on just about all of her hot buttons. Jolene rubbed Ronnie's G-spot until she saw the telltale signs Ronnie gave. Ronnie let loose, giving a small squirt as she screeched out and humped her ass up and down. Jolene let go entirely as she watched Ronnie flail and twitch. Jolene finally got over and held onto her lover as Ronnie took in a few breaths.

Ronnie looked over at Jolene, a fierce look on her face. "That was fuckin' wild." She sat up and wiped the sweat off of her face.

"I just realized something," Jolene said. "Everyone might be looking at my soon-to-be wife in some magazine somewhere."

Ronnie sputtered. "I'm probably going to be next to some pickup truck or a big bottle of diarrhea medicine." They both laughed.

"Oh, she might use that nice picture of you in the formal dress," Jolene suggested. "You looked so darling in that." Jolene pulled up the blankets so they could cover up.

"Who's going to want to look at that?" said Ronnie dismissively.

"I do," Jolene said, looking lovingly at Ronnie. She played with Ronnie's hair. "I'm getting a wallet size of that one. I want to look at it every day."

The two of them kissed and caressed each other until they fell asleep. Ronnie woke up several hours later. "Hey, it's still dark out," she said to a drowsy Jolene. The time was 10:12 pm. "Aw, shit!" she exclaimed. She got up and got dressed. "Sorry, sweetie," she said. "All my clothes are over at my place."

Jolene rolled over and yawned. "You should keep some stuff here. All of it, really."

Ronnie turned her bra around and put the straps on. "I still need to keep my own space, babe." She leaned over Jolene and kissed her. "I have to get home now and get some sleep."

For the next few weeks, Ronnie was training harder than she ever had at the gym. Jolene had her on a strict routine, and she was doing just as much training to show Ronnie that she was suffering right along with her. Jolene loved that Ronnie was still staying with it, although she had a tendency to complain about the diet. Ronnie was too used to getting to eat whatever she wanted, and now she was being forced to cut out everything. Jolene decided to encourage the cheat day, and took her out to indulge on Saturdays.

There was one weekend Jolene said that she had to leave town, and Ronnie was on her own. She was looking forward to her cheat day, but she still kept at it in the gym. She managed to stick to her program, feeling delighted that Jolene gave her that sense of dedication that even surprised herself.

Jolene also worked Ronnie through the need to practice her posing routine. They used the studio at the back of the gym when there were no classes going on. Ronnie already had an extensive background in dance, and she wanted to incorporate some of the moves. Jolene was firm, however. "You need to be able to show off your athletic prowess. We aren't trying out for cheerleading squad."

Ronnie appeared hurt by the sentiment, and Jolene tried to console her. "I'm sorry, dear," said Jolene. "I just want you to do well on your first try. There are a lot of novices who start out and make fools of themselves up there."

Jolene was an expert as far as how to flex muscles and how to hide certain shortcomings on her body, few as those were. Ronnie did her best to mimic the movements, but she found the routines so dull. Jolene told her that they would be scoring on these movements, and that she had to stick to the routine.

Ronnie made sure to thank Jolene for all of her training and hard work. She took Jolene's hands in hers there in the workout studio as they stood looking at each other. "You're really helping me out here, Jo," Ronnie told her. She moved in for a kiss as Jolene held Ronnie's face in her hands.

The two of them were interrupted by several of the men standing by the full-sized window cheering and clapping. Jolene hid her face as Ronnie shot them a dirty look, flipping them off. "You're just jealous!" The men seemed to agree.

Ronnie was also surprised to find out how much effort had to go into hair and makeup on her big day. She would have to get up early to get a facial and get her hair curled up. The day before, she was scheduled to get two different spray treatments. Jolene also had a bronzer cream that she would rub in. Ronnie's lighter skin was not going to help her show off her toned muscles up on the stage.

Jolene helped out in selecting a bikini for her online. They spent one of their nights off from the gym at Ronnie's place. "I'm getting three," she informed Ronnie. "I have to make sure that they fit properly."

"What's wrong with my usual bikinis?" asked Ronnie.

Jolene shot her a look. "The bikinis you get are barely legal on the beach, let alone in competition," she said sternly. "We have to be cautious. Also, I'll show you how to use the double-sided tape. I can't have you slipping out a nipple on stage."

Ronnie laughed. "Hey, maybe I can get extra points!"

"You can get disqualified for it," Jolene cautioned. She glanced over and saw the large, flat package sitting in the corner. "Honey, what's that?"

Ronnie looked over. "Oh, yeah. That came yesterday."

Jolene sprang up from the computer and went over to look at the package. "It's from Cherry!" she exclaimed. "You should have told me!" She picked up the box and brought it over. Jolene forced it open as Ronnie watched on.