All Comments on 'Competition Ch. 10'

by Talusmanic

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well that ending just had to be the worst timed thing ever/. Nifty Nifty Jolene turned fifty, and fell ASLEEP in her sleep. It's what she gets for not telling Ron about her almost encounter with Brent. He was a good guy for seeing her stress about it, and in him stopping her before he and her made a mistake, and she wasn't a good person for not telling Ronnie. She should've at least told Ronnie that she was thinking about doing it with Brent again just to feel it, at least she'd have to face the consequences.

TalusmanicTalusmanicabout 3 years agoAuthor

Jolene's passing is to show how unfair losing someone close to you at a relatively young age can be. I was also thinking of wrapping up the series. Jolene loved Ronnie deep down, and now she doesn't get her chance at redemption. Still, ignorance is bliss, and Ronnie might be better off never knowing. I hope you like the final installment, and thanks for the feedback.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTalusmanic@Talusmanic
I just like to write feel-good, sexy stories. Nothing violent or uncomfortable. I'm always interested in feedback, and love to get other perspectives.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES