Competition to Have Sex With Friend

Story Info
Which of the couple will get to have sex with their friend?
2.3k words
4.14
9.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I agree she is absolutely stunning but you have not got a chance. One of the reasons I married you was because you are great looking but Jenny is out of your league."

"So you are saying that you, my dear, are in my league but I am not in the same league as Jenny. What does that say about you?"

"Maybe I am saying I am not in her league or maybe I am saying you married above your station."

"If I wasn't married to you I am sure that I could get the gorgeous Jenny to sleep with me."

"You stand so little chance I think I would stand a better chance. You think you can succeed ok you have my blessing. We need a little wager on it. What do you suggest?"

"I am up for the challenge. If I succeed you have to agree to me fucking your bottom."

"Okay and if you fail I can fuck you bottom. That seems pretty fair to me."

Over the next week Ben thought it sensible to check Karen out and ensure that she really was giving him permission to pursue the gorgeous Jenny. Karen teased him and called him a coward. Ben now looked forward to the challenge.

The next time Ben and Karen met Jenny was at a party. Ben spent much of the evening trying to get close to the Jenny and Karen even helped him by occupying one of their friends who was paying Jenny a lot of attention. The evening went well but at the end Jenny accepted a lift home with a friend.

Karen told Ben how fascinated she was with his efforts. She suggested that they arranged a party at their house the next weekend to give him a chance to follow up. Ben was delighted by the suggestion. The whole week the couple teased each other about the party and his chances.

The party went well with around 20 guests. Jenny was, as always, surrounded by men the whole time but Ben did seem to be impressing the beauty. As the evening was drawing to a close and many of the guests had left Ben was having to compete hard against Brad a very good-looking young man. Ben was delighted when his wife asked Brad if he would help her with something. Ben was able to really up his game while Karen took the slightly confused young man into the kitchen. When they got there she said.

"I am sorry to drag you away from the lovely Jenny. I have heard on the grapevine that you have a magnificent cock and I love to go down on a big dick. I am not Jenny but I am told that I do give very good head. Giving head excites me greatly but it would be head only so that I am really ready for my husband later. When you finish you must leave so that my husband gets the full benefit."

He was on his back on the bed in the spare room within 60 seconds. She remained fully dressed throughout. She had never been particularly keen on giving head but was surprised that she started to enjoy it after ten minutes of keeping him right on the edge. She was surprised he had fallen for the grapevine comment, as he was smaller than any she had seen. She knew she wanted to give Ben plenty of time to work his charms on Jenny.

Brad had swallowed the whole story about how Karen loved giving head. He had never received it with such apparent devotion to exciting him. Time and time again she got him to the brink and slowed him down. She was only 5 years older than him but he made a note to explore older women.

She was delighted he was so small as her jaw would have been suffering if he had been even an average size. After about 30 minutes Karen misjudged the edging and he exploded with a force that shocked her. She had for no good reason thought that the volume of his cum would be in proportion to his size. She took the violence of his orgasm as a sign of her skilled stimulation.

Ben was delighted when Karen had removed Brad from the equation. This moved quickly and he was delighted when Jenny suggested finding somewhere quieter. When they arrived in the master bedroom she said.

"I do have a dominant streak. Do as I say and I promise you will not be disappointed. We take one garment off at a time. You start first."

He was naked when she still had panties bra and her suspenders on. She asked him whether he wanted her suspenders or bra off next. He chose her bra and was delighted at the sight of the most spectacular boobs topped with large erect nipples. She then said as it was his turn and he had nothing more to take off she could now secure him to the bed. He protested but she said he had a choice, they stopped now or he did what he was told.

She said do not answer for a minute. She then offered each of her nipples in turn to his mouth. It did not take much persuading him to allow her to attach his hands and his feet to the corners of the bed. Even though he had had a few drinks he could not understand where the cuffs had appeared from. He did not resist as the blindfold was secured in place.

"There that is lovely you are just where a man should be, totally under the control of a woman. "

Things went very slowly for him for a minute and he became a bit concerned what she was up to. Not concerned enough for his erection to subside. After a couple of minutes he sensed her above his head. He hoped that he would at least be allowed to pay homage to the pussy that he could at least smell above him. Nothing was within his reach but he could hear activity that sounded sexual and excited.

No one was touching any part of his body but his erection was rock hard. He was imagining her masturbating above him while looking down his body. He was excited but also he was feeling triumphant. He would win his bet with his wife. He then heard Jenny's sexy voice.

"You have a beautiful body and it is making me very aroused. It would take so little to bring me to a much needed orgasm."

The movement above him increased and a drop of something landed on his face.

"Would you like me to take your blindfold off?"

"Oh yes please Jenny I am so excited."

When his eyes adjusted they focused on a beautiful shaved pussy wide open as her knees were straddling his shoulders. She bent forward so her face moved towards his prick. It was then that hands took hold of Jenny's hips and buttocks and pulled apart her cheeks. It was his wife's face that then buried itself in the wide-open pussy.

"Oh my God that is good but what you were doing earlier was even better. That's it all around the rim and just stick your tongue in a little. Are you sure you have not done this since college days? I cannot remember it being this good."

Ben's head was scrabbled. The biggest shock was that his wife was licking the pussy and ass of another woman. She was licking the ass of the gorgeous Jenny who seemed to be loving it. He was lying underneath them both with a raging erection.

"So I think I get to fuck your bottom with a strap on don't I Ben."

"This evening is getting better and better I hope I can stay and watch you fuck him Karen."

"Of course you do if it was not for you he would not be due to be punished. I will just slip into this harness. Oh it is rather nice to have a large cock sticking out from between my legs. Now Ben if you promise to behave I will untie you as I will be able to fuck you better that way."

"Just a minute Karen that dick sticking out from your legs looks very appealing. It does look very large and needs to be well lubricated. Maybe I could help. I have not been fucked by a dildo in years. I think I deserve a reward for helping you win your bet. I suggest you leave him just where he is for now."

"Is that punishing him or rewarding him? I don't really care your pussy is looking so ready and I would be delighted to fuck it with the strap on."

Ben saw, what looked from where he lay like, a huge strap on tease the length of Jenny's now very wet pussy. Karen teased both Jenny and Ben for more than five minutes before the cock was fully buried and her stomach was rubbing against Jenny's bottom. Karen was as excited as the other two as she slowly fucked the welcoming pussy in front of her. Jenny pleaded with her to speed up but Karen just laughed and said she was not now in control and she would get what she was given.

Jenny was soon pushing back to ensure penetration was as deep as possible. Her breathing became labored and distressed. Eventually with a deep sigh she balanced on one hand and found her clit with her other hand. Laughing again Karen slipped the strap on out of Jenny's pussy and let it rest against her anus.

"You have a simple choice masturbate yourself to orgasm with a strap on up your ass or remove your hand and be fucked to orgasm properly."

Ben was surprised to see Jenny remove her hand and accept the dildo deep into her pussy again.

"There that's a good girl. Now I will fuck you to the orgasm you so obviously need."

Ben noticed that the fucking was slightly faster but was fascinated to see and hear that Jenny's reaction changed immediately and it was obvious that she was now racing towards orgasm. He was desperate to reach up and play with her now erect nipples but could not reach. He was for the first time ever able to observe every sound and physical reaction without involvement and he loved it.

Her orgasm was spectacular. Karen took hold of her hips and fucked her hard and fast. Jenny fell forward and was only inches from Ben's cock. Her hips were completely out of her control and her orgasm erupted without her clit being stimulated for the first time ever.

Karen had managed to line the strap end of the strap on with her own clit. This combined with the excitement of the control she was enjoying over Jenny was close to bringing her to orgasm. She was tempted to carry on thrusting after Jenny final stopped cumming, but took pity instead.

Within a minute of her orgasm finishing Jenny transformed into a dominant force. She was untying Ben but making it clear to him that she was now in charge.

"I think I should fuck Ben not you Karen. It was me that he was planning to fuck and thereby win his bet. Karen get the strap on off and get on your back on the floor. That's it I'll take the strap on. My goodness you look rather excited. Open those legs so we can see how much."

Karen was on her back her legs wide open as Jenny led Ben across to her on his knees. She pushed his head down making it clear what was expected of him. He was delighted to be allowed to go down on his wife particularly as she smelled and tasted wonderful. Jenny wasted no time lubing the strap on and offering it up to his tight looking bottom. It was a good thing that she lubricated it well as she slid it to full depth in one slow but firm movement. It certainly got Ben's attention who groaned deeply and lost contact with his wife's clit.

Ben thought he might loss the erection he had had for what seemed like hours, but in fact it seemed to get even harder. Jenny kept the penetration deep but slowly fucked him firmly. Ben returned to licking his wife who was now being very verbal.

"It's sounds to me as if you could do with a cock Karen? He may not deserve it but if you want fucking I suspect he would be very willing."

"I don't remember needing a dick quite as much as I do now. He does not deserve it but I will forgive him as long as you do not stop fucking his bottom."

Jenny removed the strap on while Ben entered his wife in a missionary position. As soon as he was in place she re-entered his bottom.

"If you come before Karen gives you permission I will fuck you hard for the next 30 minutes. Do you understand me."

"Yes Jenny I understand exactly what you are saying."

Karen had been so aroused throughout the last hour that despite trying hard to prevent it she exploded within a couple of minutes of receiving his cock. Ben fucked her harder throughout her climax. He had to fight to prevent coming without permission but relaxed a little as her orgasm subsided.

He anticipated permission to be granted when she orgasmed but none came. The strap on his rectum was threatening to undo him even though it was very uncomfortable. He pleaded to be allowed to cum, as he could not face much more. Instead both women teased him and told him to control himself.

Jenny pulled the strap on until it nearly left his bottom before moving it in and out by only a couple of inches. Ben knew that he could not stop what was now building in his bottom from triggering his orgasm. He held out as long as possible which made the power of his first ejection massive. His orgasm was short and violent.

They all agreed that it had been a great evening and that they would have to repeat it some time.