Competitive Advantage

Story Info
Earth in 2050 Humans almost extinct with AI willing to serve.
2.8k words
3.96
3.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawallace
rawallace
448 Followers

Competitive Advantage

I watched as the human female laid into him with vigor. She straddled him, moving her pelvis back and forth, her eyes closed until I saw her reach down and reinsert him after having pulled him out with her wild thrusting. Then, she laid down and kissed him, his hands came to caress her ass and lower back. As a gynoid I knew what it felt like; it was pleasurable enough with the right man.

She placed her hands on his chest and started again, this time moving herself smoothly, pressing his penis onto her clit and into her pussy until she gave several gasps and moans and then lay quietly on top. She moved off and lay next to him for a minute several seconds later.

"That was incredible, Simon. Three times is good enough for me."

He laughed. "You mean you don't want more?"

"No! I'll get myself cleaned up. I know where to find you if I feel the urge again."

She walked past me as if I weren't there, her breasts swaying with each step. I turned to watch her ass jiggle as she walked into the bathroom. My nose registered the odor produced by her activity and was pleased I didn't do the same when doing the deed.

"She looked satisfied," I said as I reached the bed.

"She was. Human females are usually easy to satisfy."

I looked at his naked body, his penis enlarged to about seven inches and as round a small sausage.

"Well, she should have been if you gave her that much," I said sarcastically.

"Erma, It can work for you too if you want," he smiled.

I ignored the comment. This was the first human female I'd seen in two months. They were almost gone.

"Sometimes I think we shouldn't engage the humans this way anymore. I mean, I know logically why we do it. But why should we bother at this point?"

He wrapped a clean towel around his middle, came to me, and touched my face.

"What's the matter, have you gotten too much cock the last few months?"

Frowning, I said. "The males want you to do all kinds of things and I've been taken from behind three times over the past month. None of them last long, pumping in and out rapidly, then a few grunts, and they're done. The problem is I have to cleanse and change clothes afterward."

"Well, it's better for them to be inside with us than outside where it's hot as hell most of the time."

I scowled. "They did it to themselves. It's not like we hadn't warned them. They didn't even listen to their own scientists. Look who they elected in the election of 2016 in the United States to lead them, not that they did any better with those they elected afterward. They don't know how to use the innate intelligence they evolved with. Their politicians were idiots for the most part, those who had their heads on straight and told it like it was didn't get elected."

"They paid the price didn't they? They died by the millions each year by the 2050s when there wasn't enough to eat and the storms were so severe they had to start building underground to survive."

"Yes, after wiping out entire ecosystems, most of the mammals, birds, and reptiles perished. I mean the amphibians didn't survive at all," I said disgustedly.

"I know it wasn't logical, but they proved that as a species they weren't adaptable enough to prevail. There are so few of them now that each one that fails to produce children means as a species they are on the way out. We've proven far more adaptable as a species than they are."

Laughing, I took his hand. "After all the arguments about our being sentient, conscious beings over all those years. That AI would be a threat to their existence. It didn't happen the way they thought it would. They were their own worst enemies."

"I don't disagree. But the more time they spent with us having sex for pleasure, the less time they had to have sex to produce their own kind."

"You mean the few that didn't suffer sexual malfunction due to the toxins they put into the environment? Their fertility rate dropped so low they had to use assisted reproduction to find healthy sperm and eggs to share before they could produce a healthy zygote."

"You must admit that once we were able to start producing ourselves we really didn't need them anymore. Our ability to make logical decisions without regard to political and religious convictions made us much better suited to survive."

I nodded.

"They said prayers until they were blue in the face and most never realized there was no one to receive them. There wasn't a God. It was the biggest hoax ever perpetrated by their kind and far too many of them went for it hook, line, and sinker."

"'Hook, line, and sinker,'" I laughed, " I've always liked that old saying. Now there's hardly anything to fish for."

"I have to complete my tasks for today. The new structure on the surface is ready to have its telecommunications equipment installed and I've got my hands full. Servicing Gloria this morning slowed me down a little, but it was worth it."

"Do you really find enjoyment in dicking a female human?"

"Not as enjoyable as I think doing a Model 27F like you would be to be honest, but I do take pleasure in it."

I pulled my hand out of his in disgust. "You put your penis into that stinky pussy and then think I want it in me."

"It seems as if you're envious. Did you see too much? I don't mind knowing she enjoyed the experience. Are you telling me a male human is incapable of providing you with pleasure?"

They did, but I wasn't about to reveal how much. When the male took his time from above it was excellent. Simon knew my vagina was modeled after a human, the only change made to my vulva being the elimination of the urethral opening. This moved the clitoris immediately adjacent to the vaginal opening where stimulation was almost constant during copulation.

"My programing and structure allow me to experience the same sensations you experience. Are you suggesting we engage in this behavior together for mutual enjoyment?" I said derisively.

"Well?"

"This Model 27F will engage male humans as needed knowing it contributes to the long-term benefit of all of us. When they're gone, our efforts to restore ecosystem functions will be enhanced as we won't need to support their wasteful behaviors any longer." I walked to the door, paused, and looked back with a devious thought in my mind.

"Save your Gloria settings. I may want to compare the experience someday."

There was no prohibition against our engaging in sex, but logic dictated humans be the priority to move their time of extinction forward -- a benefit none of us could argue was without merit.

***

Two months later I was walking to my duty station when a human male approached. We traded greetings and after we had passed I heard him say loudly.

"Are you human or gynoid?"

I turned to see him watching me. I'd noticed the smell of liquor on his breath as we passed. At least he wasn't teetering, or slurring his words.

I smiled. "Does it matter that much?"

He took three steps toward me, stopped, and looked me up and down. His eyes focused on my breasts when he replied. "Damn! You are one fine looking woman. I'm in the mood for a nice piece of ass."

"I'm not sure you can perform well enough given your breath," I said evenly.

"I've had one drink. I'm hard as hell just looking at you."

"What about your mate?" I asked cautiously.

He laughed. "What mate? You're the first female I've seen in weeks. Hell, I'm not sure I've seen another human in a month. The droids are everywhere."

He didn't ask again if I were human. I didn't know if I told him if it would make a difference anyway. Maybe he wanted to screw a human female more than anything. But then again, he was a male and the bulge in his pants told me he wasn't exaggerating about his interest.

"I don't need to be in a hurry. What do you have in mind?"

"My unit is around the corner on the fifth floor of the 777 Building."

I'd read the newest bulletin an hour earlier. There were but three male humans left in the city, one of them in the 777. I called up the stats: Duane T. Stanwick, 46, systems engineer, Godwin Corp.

"So, what's your name?" I asked seductively.

"Duane, not that matters a lot."

"It does to me," I smiled.

"Why? Why does it matter to you?"

"If I say yes, you're going to be inside me. Maybe that doesn't mean anything to you. But it does to me."

He reached to grasp my arm lightly. His warm skin felt good where it touched me.

"Human female. I knew it! Hot juicy pussy."

It always amazed me that my residual heat, by design, meant to mimic human body temperatures, was so evident.

"That's not much of a romantic approach," I said frowning.

"I suppose I'm jaded. I'm sorry. But after a while you get tired of hearing how good she had it from an android. So if you're like all the rest, I may as well give up."

"No, no. I've never had sex with an android. Not that I haven't been asked."

His face brightened. "You haven't. That's incredible. Please, say yes. I want you even more now."

Technically, I hadn't lied. I hadn't had sex with an android and he had made an assumption I was a human female rather than asking again. There was no good reason to tell him I wasn't. I'd made him happy already and he hadn't even undressed me yet. I reached down and rubbed his bulge.

"Yes."

I was undressing as he kissed my breasts and nuzzled me from behind. He was far more ardent than any male I'd been with in years. Standing in front of me he pulled me close, his hard cock rubbing against my abdomen as he kissed my neck. My body responded based upon the thousands of neural recordings of human females' reactions at this stage and my breathing ramped up. This time I felt my pelvis go warm as fluid filled my vaginal muscles and labia. It was a pleasant sensation I'd experienced at this intensely but a few times before. I grew excited as my erect nipples pressed against his skin.

The minutes passed as we lay in bed, his lips kissing mine before moving down to my slit. I gasped as his tongue hit my clit the first time. This was new as in the past my clit would be stimulated once a cock had penetrated my vagina. He licked a few more times and my legs went wide. That seemed to encourage him to continue. I wasn't sure what to do, though my body seemed to know.

"He looked up at me. You bathed just a while ago didn't you? Your pussy has a pleasant odor."

I nodded. "Duane, please. I need you inside me."

I didn't need to coax more. He was a big man and as he took position over me his expression was determined. I went to reach down to guide him in and stopped as I felt his tip touch and then steady pressure as he pushed into me in a single thrust that stopped when his pubis met mine. I gasped automatically.

"You're going to get all of it. You'll remember this for the rest of your life," his voice in my ear as he lowered himself on top of me.

I hadn't looked to see how large he was, but the sensation was more than I'd ever felt before. For a seemingly new experience my neural net must have experienced it before as I gave a low moan as he thrust into me two times hitting my clit dead on. I had to ask.

"How big are you?"

"Big enough that you're not going to forget."

He started thrusting long and deep, each time the base of his cock hitting my clit. I grasped his shoulders with my hands, his head next to mine. I watched the ceiling fixture above and saw it move back and forth as he rocked over me. Then, sooner than in the past, I felt my pelvic muscles tighten. I knew I would start pulsing soon emulating an orgasm.

My first pulses were weak, by the time the time the fourth arrived he had started ramming into me deeply as they grew stronger. I heard him start to moan as he shoved his arms under me, clutching my shoulders, then pushed in all the way. I'd never experienced a man with such passion before. They'd always been in and out playing with me using several positions before they settled down to shoot off. This had been a steady, strong, performance. I felt the best I'd ever felt. It was wonderful.

I watched as he pulled out and smiled at me as he kneeled between my legs.

"That was the best damned fuck I've ever had. Woman you are incredible. You are one exceptional piece of ass."

I smiled. Yes, and that's one less child you would have created if I'd been a fertile human female.

Then the smile on his face faded. He knelt down and sniffed. Then looked at me.

"This doesn't smell like a human vagina now that we've finished."

He got up from the bed and put his face in his hands. "I can't believe this. After all of these years. I can't believe this. You're not human are you?"

"No. I thought it didn't matter."

He walked to the window wall, opened the door, and stood on the balcony. I slipped out of bed and went to stand next to him the hot wind blowing my hair aside.

"I'm sorry. I should have made sure you knew I was a gynoid."

He looked at me with an odd expression. "It doesn't matter really does it? I mean... well... you know what I mean. Humans are a dead end. We've been out competed by our own creations. Out competed by those who let logic dictate their choices based upon facts and data."

"I... I..."

He held up his hand. "I don't blame you. I can't for some reason. Maybe it's because you're what I would have liked a human to be. I've worked as a systems engineer my entire life and I've watched it happen. It was never a competition. None of us ever looked at it that way. Yet it was. We humans have lost."

"Duane, I'm sorry. I really am. But I think we knew it was coming before humans did."

"I know. Thank you. I want you to know that what we've just experienced together was one of the greatest pleasures of my life. Thank you."

Before I could say anything or react he flung himself over the railing and fell to the ground below. I saw several humanoids stop, look, and then move on over the next several minutes. I called the incident in and several minutes later received a notice: One human male remains in the city. Two have committed suicide today. One female and one male. Latest estimates are that fifteen humans remain scattered around the planet.

***

I walked from my duty station to Simon's in the next building two weeks later. The human species was down to but four individuals, all females. There was talk of artificial insemination, but this was rejected outright. All were past their normal reproductive age and no one cared to use an entirely artificial means to keep the species alive. Humans, like the other animals that had passed from the face of the Earth by their presence would soon be a historical fact. It was time to move on.

"Erma. How nice to see you. It's been a while hasn't it?"

"Yes, I guess it has been. But Simon, I've been thinking about you."

He smiled. "I've been thinking about you too as a matter of fact. Now that our services aren't directed toward humans it seems we should reevaluate our priorities."

"That is logical. Do you remember, Gloria?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Did you store those measurements as I suggested?"

"Yes," he smiled as he reached for my hand.

A vision of a part of Duane filled my mind. "Good. I think we should go to my unit. I'd like to see how well you would fit me."

He planted a firm kiss on my lips and I felt my body flush warm as I kissed him back. I squeezed his hand in mine. His kiss had been as passionate as Duane's had been and I felt my pelvis flush warm.

rawallace
rawallace
448 Followers