Competitive Cheerleader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You made it!" he said, grinning.

"I did," I smirked, placing one hand on my hip. "How did you get in? Do you have a key?"

"I sure do -- I work here," he replied, still smiling.

"Wow, you're a PT, too?"

"Yep. I'll go and lock the door, so we don't get disturbed. Follow me out if you like -- I don't bite."

I smiled as I followed him. He locked the glass double doors, then walked over to an emergency fire exit.

Huh?

He pushed the bar and the door swung open. "This door is easy to open all the time."

I was puzzled. "Yeah, so what?"

He raised one eyebrow. "I want you to feel safe."

"Oh, right." Uh-huh. Nice. He cares about my safety. A definite plus. How many guys would do that? Hmm. "How old are you, anyway?"

"Twenty-one," he replied. "And you?"

"Eighteen." I was seriously impressed. Maybe I should start going out with some slightly older guys. Jake had been twenty-three. I might make this a habit, if I was gonna get this more gentlemanly behavior. Eighteen-year-old guys were majorly clueless about stuff like this.

He smiled and grabbed my hand, leading me into the changing room. As soon as we got inside, he pushed me gently up against the lockers. "I've been thinking about your body all through my performance."

I felt a pang of guilt. "Oh, yeah -- I'm sorry I missed it. The girls kept chatting and I couldn't get away."

"No problem. You're here now."

I undulated my body as he held my shoulder against the lockers. "I certainly am. I haven't stopped thinking about your cock since..."

"You saw it," he said, completing my sentence.

"I haven't actually seen it yet," I said. "Just the outline."

He said nothing, but stepped back and ripped off his shirt, to reveal bulging biceps, his thick pecs, shredded abs and hard, manly torso.

I removed my tight top, revealing my damp bra, which was wet from perspiration. He was a little sweaty, too, but I didn't care. I usually like clean guys, but stuff it. I was turned on by him, and I needed that cock.

He grabbed me in his arms and ran his fingers through my hair. My hands ran down his hard, hairless chest, before his lips met mine.

This was no dainty 'first kiss' scenario -- I was horny, worked up from all the exercise, and I wanted him. I kissed him back fiercely, and he met my desire. I felt his need and desire for me, and scraped my nails down his back. He moaned at that, and broke contact with my lips, only to rain kisses down my neck. He nibbled my ear, his hands running up and down my body, awakening my passion, making me want him.

His hand cupped my breast through the bra, before joining the other hand behind me to unclip my bra, and let the girls out. I felt free, and so did they. He cupped my left breast with his hand once more, and I closed my eyes with anticipation, as his lips once again met mine.

We kissed deeply, deeper than before, and I let out a moan at the double stimulation from his hand on my firm, round 34C's, which I was proud of, plus the exciting feel of his lips.

I undulated my body, as I maneuvered my hips to pull my skirt down to the floor.

He lifted one of my legs and stepped forward, pushing me back against the lockers, as his other hand kneaded my other breast. I was hot for him now, and I wanted more.

He seemed to read my mind, and dropped my leg back down, his hand now rubbing and smoothing against my panties, right against my mound. I felt a sudden hike in my desire, and I began gently thrusting against his hand.

Seeing that, Patrick now pulled me off the lockers and sat down on the wooden bench, gesturing for me to straddle him.

I did, opening my thighs wide to sit on his lap. He used his hands to push me back, before bending his head to suck in my nipple, his hot mouth engulfing the hard nub and swollen areola, and I gasped as I realized that Patrick was a great lover. I closed my eyes once more, enjoying the delicious sensation coursing through my young breasts. I felt his hands range over my breasts, squeezing and kneading them, coaxing pleasure from them. I might be only eighteen, but I realized I love sex, and would be able to look forward to an entire lifetime of this joy.

That done, he turned sideways and laid me down on the bench, hooking his thumbs into the elastic waistband of my panties, and pulling them down carefully. With them on the floor, he smoothed his clean-shaven face against my thighs, kissing down both of them, getting nearer and nearer to my anticipating pussy, which was getting wetter and wetter by the minute.

Finally, he made it there, and I was more than ready. He kissed my hairless mound, before burying his face against my outer labia. Now I could feel his rising passion, as he kissed urgently, covering me with endless kisses, before introducing his tongue. The tip was pointed and urgent, as he parted my inner labia and licked up the vestibule beneath, forcing him and I to both moan in unison.

Now he used his fingers to hold the hood of my clit in place, as he sucked it into his mouth, his tongue lashing the sensitive nub side to side, until I began moaning constantly. It felt amazing, and my thirsty pussy ached to be filled. I imagined his big cock filling me up, and giving me orgasm after orgasm.

I decided. I got up, surprising him somewhat, as I reached for his pants. He pulled them down, revealing that same underwear I had seen earlier. This time, though, there was a huge, mammoth, swollen cock, rock hard and urgent, straining against the material. I hooked my thumbs into the waistband, as he had done to me, and out sprang this huge cock. I gasped. It was super-thick, maybe a seven-inch girth, and eight inches long. It looked incredible, and I loved it. It was veiny, with a big, pink head, while some huge, manly balls hung below.

I gingerly approached it, then encircled my hand around the thick shaft, pulling it down.

Patrick moaned at my touch. "Oh, yeah, baby," he managed.

I pointed my tongue and licked up and down the urethral slit, before swirling,my tongue around the huge head, moistening it and making it slick. It seemed to swell even more at the touch of my tongue. I closed my mouth and pressed my lips up against the head, while sliding my hand down to the base, where I held him steady, while my other hand gently fondled his balls. They felt heavy, and the ball-sack seemed distended somewhat, and full. Wow. Let's see what he can do, I thought.

I opened my mouth slowly, my lips gliding over the head. I wasn't gonna be able to get his whole length in, and I didn't know how to deep throat, but I tried my best.

I was kneeling on the floor in front of him, and he leaned back on the bench, opening his thighs. I grabbed his butt in my hands and squeezed his glutes, as my mouth engulfed the whole head of his cock.

Now I slid my lips slowly down the first two inches of the shaft, before opening wide to allow another inch in. Including the head, I had about four inches inside my mouth, roughly half his length. I used my hand to stroke the remaining four inches outside, synchronizing the bobbing of my head with my strokes to milk his huge manhood.

Patrick growled and moaned, as my lips, mouth and hands worked their magic on his magnificent cock. Occasionally I felt his balls, fondling them in my hands like a pair of stress balls, pushing them up towards the shaft, then letting them drop back down again. He had kinda low-hanging balls, but I wasn't complaining.

Patrick leaned back on the bench with one hand, and placed the other gently on the back of my head to guide me up and down his huge cock.

I was loving this. I love pleasuring a man in this way, and the submissiveness of the whole act turns me on, and none more so than Patrick's cock. The bigger it is, the more submissive I feel, so I was in my element.

This went on for a few minutes, with Patrick moaning in pleasure, gently pumping his hips, thrusting his cock in and out of my mouth. Then he pulled back. "Oh, yeah, baby, lie down on the bench."

YES! I wanted this. Obediently, I lay down on my back, my legs in the air. Patrick got up and pulled my hips to the end of the bench. He knelt down on the floor, then slid the head of his cock up and down my soaked pussy, before finally pushing the huge head against my entrance.

There was a momentary resistance, before my inner labia parted and my pussy welcomed him in. My eyes widened as I felt his huge size stretch my walls wide, easily able to apply friction to the fierce desire I felt in the innervated entrance, the nerve endings tingling with pleasure as he slowly pumped just the head in and out of the entrance.

A minute of this passed before I began to undulate my body. Reading my movements, he knew I wanted more. He pushed in deeper, and the head passed beyond the entrance, and I felt the shaft disappear deep within me.

Oh, wow! I could feel him push right up to the bumper. I was astonished as he shifted his hips to avoid contact with my cervix, the head instead pushing deep against the A-spot around it. I gasped, before he then withdraw, dismaying me for a split second, before he once again pushed deep inside. Now he repeated the action, this time pulling out until only the head was left inside me, before quickly pushing deep inside me once more.

Now he began pumping his hips, as he began to eff me in earnest.

"Rrrr," I growled, as I reveled in his huge size and the way he filled me up. "Yes, baby, yes, yes, YES!" I panted, as he increased speed. I loved getting pounded, and Patrick's huge tool was doing the job, with overtime.

He grabbed my hips with both hands, and made love to my pussy, giving her his full eight-inch length, and I arched my back on the bench to take more of him in.

The bench was hard and a little uncomfortable. Patrick noticed and picked me up bodily with both hands, his cock still inside me, then standing up to lean my back against the lockers once more. I clasped my legs around his waist, before he began pumping inside me once again.

Now with gravity on his side, I felt the full effect of his size, length and girth as he pounded me hard.

We stayed in this position for a couple of minutes, before Patrick began to tire, so he pulled me off the lockers and lay down on the bench himself, with me on top.

I enthusiastically held onto his broad, muscled shoulders, before bouncing up and down on his cock. After a few minutes of this, I added a thrusting back and forth motion, so my clit could get some loving against his pubic bone.

Now I could feel the pleasure building within me, and I increased speed, bouncing harder and harder, my 34C full breasts quivering as I moved, as I greedily took my pleasure from this gorgeous specimen of manhood.

Finally, I cried out as my orgasm erupted within me, and my body undulated wildly as wave after wave of ecstasy flowed through me. I rode his cock all the way through it, before beginning to come down.

"Now it's my turn," he said, with a smirk. Pulling me on top of him, he moved to lie on his side, then raised one of my thighs high up his leg, until I wrapped it around his waist.

My pussy now wide open and fully exposed to his huge cock, he then rocked his hips, pumping his enormous manhood into me again and again. I gasped aloud, before his lips met mine and he kissed me deeply, his cock making love to my pussy and to me, and I began to feel desired and loved. Wow, I could really use some more of this. This was better than Jake had been, and I definitely wanted to experience more of this.

Patrick's body now began to stiffen as he approached his climax. He grabbed my breast and sucked on the nipple and areola hard. I felt his arousal get higher and higher, his cock becoming harder and harder within me, before finally, I felt his balls contract hard as he cried out, his orgasm roaring through him. I felt stream after stream of his hot, warm semen erupt in my pussy, as his cock released eight or ten waves of his seed, as he came more strongly than I had ever seen a man come before.

As he came down from his climax, I hugged him tight on the bench, the last drops of his seed emptying into me. I felt unbelievably filled and satiated. As we lay there, breathing heavily as we caught our breath, I vowed silently to myself that I would definitely be seeing Patrick again.

"Wow, babe, that was incredible," said Patrick, finally.

I grinned. "There's more where that came from. I'm definitely up for this again some time."

"OK!" he smiled. "Same here. Let's make it a regular occurrence."

"Next time, though, I would prefer more comfortable surroundings."

"Sure, I can arrange that. My place, maybe?"

"OK!"

We exchanged details, then got dressed.

I suppose you're wondering who won the contest, like that even matters to me now. Team C came second. Team E came fourth. Team H was the winner.

As I emerged from the civic center that afternoon, I felt happy. I had a new lover, and an amazing story to tell the four girls when I got back to our dorm.

As for now, though, Patrick was definitely on my "to-do" list from now on and, as I strode down the street in the bright sunshine, I looked forward confidently to the future.

THE END

12