Completely, Enthusiastically, & Without Question - Pt. 02

Story Info
Max & Olivia start their weekend with an eventful "sick day".
15.1k words
3.93
2.1k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Completely, Enthusiastically, and Without Question - Pt. 02

Note:

This is the second part of Olivia and Max's story. Theoretically, you could probably still enjoy this part without reading Part 1, but I think the context of Part 1 makes Part 2 a better story.

This part is written entirely from Max's point of view, but Olivia will get her own part as well. I didn't feel like I could do either of their personal growth stories justice as dual pov. Also, after reading the story a few more times, it was an obvious error that I wrote Max's first time as Max from Olivia's point of view. So this starts with me correcting that.

If you choose not to read Part 1, it's important that you know that Max uses they/them pronouns and has recently started a journey with understanding their identity. In Part 1 and well as in this story, they will have new experiences as they discover their authentic self. If this can be triggering for you because of your own experiences, please reach out to me via Twitter (LeeJamesBryant1) or using the feedback option on my profile here so I can provide more specific trigger warnings.

Max

Max closed their eyes and took a deep breath while Olivia's hands roamed their torso. Feeling anxious before, during, and after sex was, unfortunately, typical for Max, but Olivia's light touch soothed their heightened nerves.

Some of their previous partners assumed that Max was left feeling unsatisfied if they didn't have an orgasm and went straight to work trying to reciprocate, which only added pressure. It was often in their best interest to stop before anyone got frustrated.

Especially since Max didn't need to orgasm every time. Sure, they liked to, but they typically weren't bothered if they didn't. They got satisfaction from the whole of the act, not the last part of it.

Occasionally, someone would push it. They would insist that they could make Max come and pressured them to continue. Sometimes they could focus hard enough to make it happen, but most of the time it didn't and they were left feeling frustrated from getting worked back ok again.

But Olivia wasn't pushing it. She asked what Max wanted, they answered, and she acknowledged their answer without putting any expectations on them. She listened to them and what they wanted.

In other words, Olivia didn't make Max's orgasm entirely about herself, which was how they typically felt with most of their partners in the past.

"I'm so glad we called out of work today," Max said into the near-silent room. Presumably, Olivia would return to their apartment with them and they would spend the weekend learning how every inch of her body responded to them. Perhaps, they could indulge a curiosity or two with their new partner - curiosities that had arisen over the last several weeks since Max fully embraced and shared their true self with the world.

It wasn't that Max was inexperienced. They'd had plenty of sex with plenty of people. But there were some things that they'd avoided in the past that they were interested in trying in the near future.

"Mmm," Olivia hummed against Max's shoulder. "Me too. I don't want to be too presumptuous, but is it safe to say I'll get to experience all those hips have to offer if we go back to your place later today?"

It took Max a little longer than they'd later admit to Bailey to understand what Olivia was asking. "Oh! Well... If you're asking if I have a strap-on," they paused, holding their breath as they pulled their lip between their teeth. "I don't, actually. I know that might not, like, make sense, but I've never wanted to."

Olivia stiffened, her palm stilling against Max's stomach. "That's totally okay," she said quickly. "You don't need to... or I don't need to... we don't need to..."

"It's fine," Max assured Olivia. They'd intentionally used the past tense because it was truly a statement about their past. They hadn't wanted to in the past but in the present? They were actually quite curious.

"I, uh, was actually just thinking about it," Max continued. "I never wanted to because I was afraid of what it might mean. I've never liked being called butch or seen as really masculine. Which, again, I know seems odd because, I mean look at me. But I tried really hard not to..."

Max inhaled slowly through their nose and held it for a few moments before finishing. "I tried really hard not to be... me." They'd never phrased it that way before, but it was true. They'd spent the majority of their life trying to fit into a box that wasn't made for them.

Olivia's subtle changes in posture communicated her sympathy for Max and they braced for the inevitable over-apology. While they appreciated the societal shift, at least in their geographical area, in allyship towards trans and gender-diverse folx, they found that allyship was often demonstrated as pity.

But Max continued to forget that Olivia's allyship didn't stop at acceptance. As the two had gotten to know each other as friends, it became clear that she put real effort into being a true ally. She didn't look at Max like a lot of people did, as if they were a wounded animal starting to recover. When they talked about their journey, she looked at them with pride.

"For what it's worth," Olivia said as she twisted her fingers around Max's and pressed a warm palm to theirs. "I really like you."

"Thank you," Max said, kissing Olivia's forehead with a smile on their lips. Their body flushed with warmth, but not the same warmth that usually accompanied arousal. This warmth felt like coming home in the middle of a snowstorm and cuddling under a heated blanket with a cup of tea.

Not wanting to leave it there, because they really were excited about exploring their curiosities, Max continued. "But now that I am much more me, I might want to try it?" they asked rhetorically.

"As long as that isn't influenced solely by me bringing it up, I am absolutely into that," Olivia said before pressing her lips to Max's shoulder and inhaling deeply through her nose.

"You'll have to tell me how," Max said, trying to balance their obvious nerves with the arousal that rushed through them at the enthusiasm in Olivia's tone.

"I'd be glad to," Olivia said in teasing lilt that brought Max back to where they'd left off a few minutes ago. Back to when she'd trembled beneath their touch.

"Maybe you could, um," Max stuttered as they swallowed hard. Olivia had already demonstrated that she wasn't like anyone they'd ever been with; they could tell her what they wanted without fear of judgment or rejection. "Tell me how you'd want me to..."

Max trailed their hand down their own stomach and pushed their fingertips past the waistband of their boxer briefs. They moved slowly, giving Olivia time to recognize the action and respond to it before continuing.

Olivia responded by tracing her index finger along their abdomen until she reached their half-exposed wrist. She redirected her path up Max's forearm and inhaled a shuddering breath against their shoulder. When she reached their elbow, she shuffled her body higher and aligned her mouth with their ear. "Are you asking me to describe how I want you to fuck me while you touch yourself?"

"Yes," Max responded, the word serving a dual-purpose in affirming what they wanted and as a reaction to their own fingertips reaching their wet heat. Between the build-up of feeling Olivia writhe and tremble under their touch and the more recent build-up of talking about their upcoming exploration of using a strap-on, Max was likely only a few touches from climaxing.

The thought was immediately followed by doubt and concern that they were building themself up to be disappointed. Max had been down this road before and it didn't always end with them reaching their intended destination.

Max quickly silenced the naysayer in their mind. That would have been exactly the thing that would have pushed an orgasm out of reach in the past. They weren't going to let their own self-doubt ruin the moment that they and Olivia were creating together.

"I'd want you to start slow," Olivia whispered into Max's ear, her voice low and sultry "Let me feel you push inside me and fill me," she continued, sliding her body against Max's and dragging her nails up their stomach. She stopped at their ribs momentarily before sliding her palm up to cover Max's breast. "Is this okay?"

Max squeezed their eyes shut and nodded their head quickly. A desperate whine that they didn't recognize as their own slipped out when they opened their mouth. "Mm hmm. Yes," they strained. They were just a few deliberate strokes from completely coming apart in Olivia's arms and surrendering themself into her care.

Olivia circled her finger around Max's nipple, the skin around it pulling tight and ensuring they would be extra-sensitive as they tumbled towards climax. "I'd want you hold me tight with your strong arms and fuck me as deep as you can. I want all of you, Max. I want you so bad," she whimpered.

"Oh, fuck," Max pleaded. Tiny beads of sweat formed across their skin as they continued the steady, quick strokes against their clit. They were so close. So fucking close. Ready to give Olivia a part of themself that few others had ever experienced.

"Please, Max," Olivia whined in their ear. Her voice was desperate, as if she needed their orgasm as badly as they now did. "Please come for me," she continued as she pressed her body against theirs.

Max felt every touch, every slip of Olivia's skin against theirs, like their skin was on fire. Her forearm flexed against their side, calling their attention to the arm she'd tucked between them. "Are you?"

"Yes," Olivia panted in response. "God, you're so fucking sexy. I needed to touch myself."

"Fuck, you're hot," Max groaned as their core tightened, signaling the approach of their climax. "Keep talking to me. Please. Tell me what you want," they begged, unable to hold back their own desperation.

"I want you to come for me, Max. I want to feel you come hard. Please, Max, I need you."

Max wanted to give her exactly what she wanted. What they both wanted. They wanted to share their deepest desires and their true self with Olivia. They wanted to be the person they knew they were instead of the person the world wanted them to be.

The mix of emotions swirling through Max's mind had been building up for longer than they could remember. This release wasn't just a release of sexual tension. It wasn't about getting their rocks off or even the blissful moments after they came. This orgasm was building into something more -- something that would change them forever..

"Fuuuuuuuucckkk!" Max cried out, their back arching and reaching for more contact with Olivia. They released every feeling they'd been keeping bottled up. The doubts that had plagued them for years left their body with their climax, freeing Max from the box they'd allowed the world to keep them in for far too long

Olivia didn't just tolerate Max's identity, she embraced it. She wasn't checking a box to boost her credibility as an ally, she was there because she wanted to be with them. It was one of a handful of times in their life that they felt like a partner was motivated by a desire for them alone, not just by a desire for sex. The feeling radiating off of Olivia's body and being soaked up through Max's sweat-covered skin wasn't curiosity, it was pure want.

For them.

For Max.

Because that was the name spilling from Olivia's lips. Not the name they'd gone by for most of their life. Though Max knew they were the same person they always had been at their core, they also acknowledged that they hadn't actually allowed themself to know who they really were.

But Max had stopped trying to be someone else on the outside. They removed the barriers between who they were, who they wanted to be, and who they presented themself to be to the rest of the world. They allowed themself to just be one person, not three different partial versions of themself.

As Max's climax peaked, Olivia released a loud cry as her previously still body quaked against them. The sound was piercing, her mouth still just inches from Max's ear, but they were completely unbothered by the volume. They were too distracted by the unfamiliar feelings of pure bliss rushing to their head.

--

After falling back asleep for an hour, Olivia coerced Max out of bed with the promise of breakfast.

While their legs were admittedly still a little shaky from their morning in bed with Olivia, Max stood at least an inch taller than they had the night before. Their normal slouch was straighter and air seemed to flow in and out of their lungs easier. Perhaps their mom had been right all those years ago when she told them to sit up straighter. They felt...

Confident.

Strong.

Attractive.

But also vulnerable. Max faced away from Olivia as they searched for something to cover themself with. They didn't like being so exposed.

"Want this?" Olivia asked from across the room. Max turned to find their sports bra dangling from her index finger and a smirk crawling slowly across her face.

Max held one arm out while the other hid their chest. "Yes, please."

Olivia tossed the garment to Max unceremoniously and slipped a t-shirt that was resting on a nearby chair over her head. They frowned, disappointed to see so much skin so quickly covered.

But they had all weekend, Max reminded themself. There was no reason to think that they wouldn't get to see Olivia naked at least twice a day for the next few days.

More importantly, though, Max would get to fall asleep in Olivia's arms and wake up next to her. Her voice would be the last they heard before they closed their eyes and the first they heard when they opened them. The two had been getting to know each other as friends for a few weeks already, of course, but Max was really looking forward to getting to know Olivia as a lover. Both physically and emotionally.

Max loved the beginning of relationships. It was exciting to learn about someone's life - what made them who they are and what they hoped to be in the future. They wanted to know everything about Olivia, the good and the bad. The happiest moments of her life and the most heartbreaking. They wanted to understand her so they could be a great partner to her for as long as she could keep that door open for them. Ultimately, they hoped to show her that, with the right person, forever didn't have to be scary.

Of course, Max didn't necessarily know that they and Olivia could be a forever thing, but they had a really good feeling about it. They had a real chance to make it.

"Fuck," Olivia said as she quickly closed the door that she had just opened and turned to look at Max with a horrified look on her face. "Jess is here. I don't know why. She's supposed to be at work."

"Do you think she..." Max trailed off.

"I mean, she's wearing her big headphones in the living room, so it's very possible," Olivia said. "Is it a problem that she knows about us?" she asked, her voice laced with concern.

"No. No no no. Not that," Max assured her. "But we weren't exactly quiet."

Olivia waved Max off. "Oh, she's heard me plenty of times."

Max squinted. "Define plenty." They weren't stupid, Jess had joked about Olivia's sexual prowess several times since the group started hanging out. They knew she'd had plenty of fun and, frankly, Max didn't care.

But they were curious.

Olivia seemed to consider the question for a moment, giving Max a moment to realize just how invasive of a request they'd just made. "You don't need to answer that. That was inappropriate. I'm sorry."

"What's your oh-no-no number?" Olivia asked, bypassing Max's apology.

"My oh-no-no number?"

"Yeah, like, the number that scares you away. What's that number?" Olivia clarified.

"I don't think I have an oh-no-no number. Like I said, you don't have to answer. It was a stupid thing to ask and none of my business. I don't even know why I asked it," Max explained.

"It's Jess's fault for telling you about my twenty-first birthday," Olivia said with a smirk. "All genders?"

Max nodded yes.

"High twenties? Maybe thirty," Olivia said, tapping her finger against her lips. "You might be number thirty."

Max continued nodding, not really sure what the appropriate response was.

"I can't tell what's going through that brain of yours right now. Care to share?" Olivia asked.

"I mean, I don't think it matters what I think. But if you are asking if I'm bothered or surprised by it, I'm not. You're number twenty-five so we're pretty close," Max said with a shrug.

"You know, everyone I know is upwards of twenty, but the average or the median or whatever is like six or something," Olivia said, shaking her head. "People have got to be lying."

Max shrugged, not as skeptical about the statistic as Olivia was. "Some people get married young and stay monogamous forever. Even if they get divorced, it's not usually immediate, so they lose several years to that," they hypothesized. "And then if they have kids or something, there's just less time to hook up. And some people just aren't that concerned with sex."

"Well, I happen to have a very high sex drive. Even months into a relationship. It doesn't fade much for me," Olivia said, her voice dipping low as she slid her arms around Max's waist.

"I am not sad to hear that," Max said as they allowed Olivia to tilt their chin up with her thumb. Her palm came to rest against their throat with light pressure as she nipped at their neck.

Max swallowed hard, their throat pushing back against Olivia's hand. Heat pooled between their legs. "So, uh," they said, swallowing again and relishing the feeling of feeling a little restricted.

Olivia growled into their neck, just a couple of inches below their ear. "If you keep doing that, I'm going to have to delay breakfast."

"So, you know how I said it's difficult for me to come? There are some things that... help... when it's hard," Max explained, hoping Olivia would fill in the gaps.

Olivia pulled back to look at Max, sliding her thumb down to let their chin fall so their eyes were level again. She pressed her thumb gently against the front of their throat. "Do you like to be choked, baby?" she teased as she licked her lips.

"Maybe," Max replied with a grin.

Olivia closed her eyes and exhaled through her nose, her hands flexing into Max's skin. She gritted her teeth as her eyes opened again and held their gaze while her lips twisted into a mischievous smirk.

Then, Olivia dropped her hand suddenly and stepped back. "Good to know," she said, clearing her throat as she opened her bedroom door. "Let's go face the music. Time to apologize to Jess for chasing her out of her room."

--

"Jess was being weird, right?" Olivia called from the shower when she heard Max enter the room and close the door.

"A little," Max answered as they slid their robe from their shoulders. They'd left Olivia to start her shower while they tidied their bedroom, figuring there was a solid chance the two would end up there soon. They had been a little hesitant to agree to the shared shower, especially because they had yet to even take off their underwear with her. Despite playing an instrumental part in Max's orgasm that morning, she hadn't seen or touched them below the waist.

Max had always experienced bottom dysphoria but they hadn't recognized it as such until recently. They didn't like to expose themself completely most of the time. There were definitely times where it was necessary, logistically, and Max had never actually stopped anyone from removing their underpants, but they had always felt anxious about it.