Completely, Enthusiastically, & Without Question - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that they controlled the pace as well as the precise location of Olivia's tongue, Max regained their balance. They flexed their glutes as they rolled their hips and she rewarded them with a long groan that vibrated through their core and up their spine.

Max was uncharacteristically close to climaxing and they hadn't even had a chance to kiss Olivia yet. That was an injustice that had to be remedied immediately. They released the back of her head and relaxed their legs, sinking back on their heels before leaning forward to capture her lips with theirs. Their taste was faint on her tongue, but their reaction to it was strong.

It had been years since Max's taste had been on anyone's tongue. They'd grown more and more uncomfortable with partners touching them with even fingers, let alone their mouth. They'd forgotten how arousing it was.

Max moaned as they deepened the kiss even further, not able to get enough of the feeling washing through them. They felt high. Like the first fifteen or so minutes after smoking weed where everything felt a little tingly.

Olivia matched their intensity, reaching between their legs and cupping Max. She pressed two fingers firmly against them, creating a target that their clit could absolutely not miss no matter how erratic their movements became as they approached their climax.

Max's core clenched tight and their eyes shot open. They pulled out of the bruising kiss and leaned their forehead hard against Olivia's, pushing desperate whimpers and shuddering breaths into the small space between their mouth and hers. "F-fuck," they whined.

"Max," Olivia panted as her hand slipped around from the back of their neck to the front. She pressed her thumb gently against their windpipe and slowly dragged it down. "Come for me," she whimpered. "Please, Max."

The desperation in Olivia's voice when she said their name pushed Max over the edge. Their body stiffened harder than they thought was possible before a sound that they were sure they'd never made before erupted out of their lungs. They fell forward into Olivia's arms as their orgasm shuddered through them in waves, each its own unique level of intensity.

After Max came down from their climax enough to control their own limbs again, they let their weight fall fully onto Olivia and pushed their legs out straight. The spasms that coursed through their body when they came apart had left a few muscles still clenched that needed to stretch.

"Fuck," Max mumbled against Olivia's shoulder. Which, by the way, was still covered with a shirt. She'd made them come without removing their underwear or a single article of her own clothing. And for someone who historically struggled with climaxing, that was no small feat. "That was unbelievable," they said, nuzzling against her and pulling her into a tight hold. "Like, really fucking unbelievable."

"Mmm, I'm glad," Olivia said before kissing Max's forehead. "The night is off to a really great start."

"Definitely," Max said. "Just give me a minute and I'll be happy to try to make you feel even half as good as you just made me feel."

"You still have two more to try on," Olivia said, dipping her index finger into their waistband and snapping it against their skin. Then she turned away from them, reaching towards the night stand for her phone. "It's almost six. We should get dinner so I have enough energy to fully appreciate your fashion show."

"Burger," Max mumbled, their eyes growing heavy. Their pulse had finally steadied to a normal pace and they were suddenly finding it hard to move. "I want a burger. And mozzarella fries. From across the street, they're the only place that does them right. I can order it if you hand me my phone," they said, reaching their arm out to the side without lifting their head.

--

A burger, a full order of mozzarella fries, and an episode of Futurama - to let the food settle - later, Max was tentatively pushing the door to their bedroom open again. Olivia lounged in their bed, this time in a matching lingerie set. They smirked as they stepped into the room and let their eyes slowly follow her curves.

"Thought I'd even the playing field a little," Olivia explained playfully. "Plus, I brought all three of my sexy matching sets and I intend to wear all of them." She shimmied her shoulders and shot Max her trademark disarming grin.

"I am not sad to hear that," Max said as they stepped next to the bed. At Olivia's request, they had taken the new dildo into the bathroom with them when they tried on the second harness. She said that Max should be the first to see themself wearing it and they were grateful that she was thinking clearly enough to remember Katie's recommendations. They, on the other hand, were still floating in the clouds from their orgasm more than an hour ago.

Olivia turned to face Max, dangling her legs off of the side of the bed. "This is a good look for you," she said, pulling them towards her with her hands on their ribcage. "Did you create your own workout plan or did you get it from a trainer?" she asked, trailing her fingertips up and down their sides. Her lips remained slightly parted as she kept her eyes focused on the path her digits followed. Her tone was professional, like she was asking as a student of personal training, but the way her hands trembled against their skin was decidedly not.

Max hadn't wanted to walk into the room with a dildo just pointing straight out, aimed at Olivia, so they'd slipped on their sweats before joining her in the bedroom. But they hadn't put their t-shirt back on, so only a sports bra covered part of their torso. They'd have been lying if they'd said that they weren't showing off a little after Olivia had pumped their confidence up so much earlier.

"I follow someone on Tiktok that gives workout tips for trans-masc folks. I don't actually identify as trans-masc but that's the kind of, you know," Max paused, motioning up and down their torso. "Shape I'm looking for? I guess?"

"More square, less pear, yeah?" Olivia asked, glancing quickly up at Max before returning her attention to their stomach. She pushed her fingers into their skin, following the hidden lines the soft tissue and fibers created as if she were studying them. "Well, it's working," she laughed quietly. "It's definitely working."

Max's heart thumped hard in their chest, almost overwhelmed by the combination of their arousal and the ego boost Olivia had just given them. "Thank you," they choked out before clearing their throat. "It's really nice to get that reinforcement. You're really good at making me feel good about myself."

Olivia stopped her exploration and looked up at Max seriously. "You should feel good about yourself, Max. Not just physically - overall," she said as they tried to avert their eyes from the intensity of her gaze. She didn't let them, cupping a hand to their jaw and directing them to look at her. "Can I help you feel good?" she asked, her eyes growing darker as her chest started to rise and fall just a little more rapidly than it had been.

Unable to verbally respond with her staring so intensely at them, Max nodded and dipped their head to kiss Olivia. "Yes," they whispered against her lips as they deepened the kiss and swallowed a moan from her mouth that they felt between their legs.

"It's really important that you tell me if anything doesn't feel right, okay?" Olivia asked breathlessly while pulling Max onto the bed. "And also really important that you tell me what does feel right," she emphasized before capturing their lips again. "Don't be afraid to tell me how you want me to touch you," she said when she came up for air.

The two rolled to the center of the bed where Olivia wound up on top of Max, grinding against them as she pulled their ear between her teeth. They groaned and rocked their hips up when she reached her tongue out to tease their earlobe. Their hands roamed her torso, trying to cover every inch of her smooth skin and looking for the spots that her body reacted to the most. They logged each one into their permanent memory.

The base of her neck.

Her stomach, just below her rib cage on her right side.

Along the lowest part of her back, gently scratching from left to right. But not right to left, which made her break their kiss in a giggle.

Olivia set her hands on Max's shoulders and pushed herself up so she straddled their waist. She tilted her hips back and closed her eyes as she released a long breath through her nose. She repeated the motion a second time, her mouth now falling open with a low groan. Her palms pressed Max's shoulders into the mattress as she grinded against them.

Max couldn't legitimately feel Olivia's body through the dildo, they knew that. There were no nerves and it wasn't actually attached to their body. But they felt something. Maybe their brain was confused by the intensity of the moment and couldn't differentiate feelings coming from different body parts. Her legs slid against theirs as she moved and that must have been what they were feeling.

"That feels really good," Max managed to push out, remembering Olivia's request for feedback. Because it really, really did feel good.

"Good," Olivia rasped. "I want to make you feel good," she continued as she ran her hand up her own stomach to the clasp on the front of her bra and released it.

Max sat straight up on instinct, needing to wrap their lips around one of Olivia's hardened, pink peaks. They hummed in delight as they circled the pebbled flesh with the tip of their tongue while she scratched the back of their head. They held her tight with one palm splayed on her lower back and the other kneading her other breast.

Olivia let out a half-yelp-half-moan when Max took her nipple between their teeth. They flicked their tongue quickly a few times before sucking the stiff tip into their mouth as she rocked her hips.

"I don't want to rush you," Olivia said through panting breaths. Max opened their eyes and looked up quickly enough to watch as she tossed her head back and let out another long moan. "And I'm not going to. But I want you to know how badly I want you inside me," she said, looking back at them and pushing her hand between her legs before removing it and pressing a finger to Max's lips. "That's how badly," she said as they parted their lips to suck on her finger.

"Just tell me what to do," Max said, unsure how the words got out of their throat when their heart was currently taking up occupancy there.

Olivia pressed her palm to their chest and pushed them back slightly. They propped themself on their palms, leaning back and awaiting instructions. "Stay right there," she said as she shimmied down the bed, taking Max's sweatpants with her before standing at the foot of the bed and slipping her underwear down her legs.

"May I kiss your legs, Max?" Olivia asked, her voice husky as she climbed back into the bed. Every time she said their name, Max felt a jolt of excitement in their core and the smirk on her face told them that she knew exactly what she was doing.

"You're doing that on purpose, aren't you?" Max asked as Olivia skimmed her fingers up the inside of their calves.

"Doing what, Max?" Olivia teased. "And you didn't answer my question. Is it okay if I kiss your body?"

"Yeah," Max replied. "In fact, if you could, um, maybe take the lead on the decision-making? I- I-" they stuttered before steadied themself. "I don't really know what I want so if you could just, you know, proceed naturally? I'll stop you if I don't like something but I want to, you know, try things before I decide if I don't like them?"

"Well, let's try some stuff, then," Olivia said as she dipped her head to kiss the insides of Max's knees. She shifted her own knees between their feet, nudging their legs to open wider for her as she kissed up the inside of one leg, then down the inside of the other. Her lips tickled their skin as they traveled up over their quad muscles.

Max hadn't realized how tense their muscles had gotten until Olivia had directed their attention there. They took a deep breath and made a deliberate effort to relax and let themself experience this with her. "That's it, baby, relax and let me take care of you," she whispered against their skin. Her breath tickled along the seam of their brief harness, her tongue occasionally reaching out to slide under the fabric.

"Is that, like, your signature move?" Max asked through choppy breaths. Olivia had done the same thing to the top of their waistband earlier.

"Do you like it?" Olivia asked, running her tongue more slowly under the thick seam. Max's body shuddered in response. "I'll take that as a yes," she said before placing a long kiss on their hip and pushing herself up onto her hands and knees.

Olivia held Max's gaze as she reached her right hand up to stroke their cheek. "I want to respect your boundaries," she explained, running her finger down their neck and chest before pausing to pluck at their sports bra. "But I also want to respect your request to push your boundaries a little," she continued as her hands grazed their chest on the way to their stomach. "Do you still want me to push you?" she husked, the heat in her eyes growing when Max bent their leg just enough to reach Olivia's wet center.

"Yes," Max whined, barely recognizing the desperation in their own voice. They'd never heard themself beg like that out loud, only in their fantasies. In the real world, their partners always expected them to take charge when, truthfully, sometimes they wanted some attention on themself; on their pleasure.

Olivia pushed Max's bra up, but not off, never breaking eye contact with them as she circled their nipples with her fingers. They weren't sure if her intent was to watch their reactions to make sure they were okay or to ratchet up the intensity of her touch.

Likely both. Olivia's consideration for Max's experience was the primary reason why they were so comfortable letting their guard down and opening themself up to things that they'd had bad experiences with in the past. But it was also very clear to them that she desired them and wanted them to feel good. They felt her react to every involuntarily twitch their body made, syncing her own body with theirs. Their pleasure was bringing her pleasure.

Max had never felt that with a partner. That's not to say that they hadn't had caring partners, because they absolutely had. But they'd never felt like someone was paying such close attention to signals they didn't even know they were giving.

Olivia guided one of Max's hands between her legs, pressing their fingers to her wet heat as she moved to straddle Max's waist. "Just wanted you to know how much you turn me on," she said before leaning towards the nightstand and picking up the small bottle of lube they'd gotten at the store earlier. "This," she said, sitting back on her heels and squeezing a dollop of lube onto the dildo, "is not because I'm not turned on. I'm really wet for you, Max."

Max swallowed hard as Olivia spread the slick liquid across the silicone, then sat up higher on her knees and hovered just above the dildo. "Are you okay?" she whispered sincerely.

"Yeah," Max replied, nodding emphatically. "Really, really okay," they said. Because they were. They were really fucking okay. They were comfortable and excited and all of the things they were supposed to be. They were far more present - in the moment - than they had been with others in the past. They weren't thinking about how their body looked or feeling frustrated because they didn't feel connected with their partner. They weren't really thinking about anything.

"Holy shhhhh..." Max hissed as Olivia lowered herself onto them. The feeling that washed over them was unlike anything they'd experienced before. Their body buzzed and their mind felt a little hazy. They felt every movement long after the movement itself stopped, creating a wave of feelings that grew more intense as they watched another inch disappear inside her. She gasped sharply, pulling their attention up her body to her face to make sure she was okay.

Olivia's lips parted as she took more of Max and let out a long, choppy breath. She looked hungry for them as she lifted up slightly before sinking down again, licking her lips and nodding her head. "Fuck, Max."

Fuck was putting it lightly. There was no word - at least that Max was familiar with - that could describe what they were feeling with Olivia. They felt her in their center, as if they legitimately were inside of her. It defied logic and usually that would have bothered them, but they couldn't be bothered with logic when they were feeling the most pleasure they'd ever felt.

Max's eyes fluttered as they struggled to let themself sink into the new feelings while still wanting so badly to watch Olivia move on top of them.

"Oh, fuck," Olivia yelped as her hips moved faster. Her hands flexed on their chest, kneading Max's tits in time with the rhythm of her hips. Their eyes snapped open and locked on hers. "Can you tilt your hips forward?" she asked quickly and Max obliged. "Yes, just like that," she confirmed, her eyes blinking closed as her face started to strain. "You're gonna make me come, Max," she whimpered.

Each time Olivia said Max's name, they felt a small boost of confidence. She didn't say, "I'm about to come," she was telling Max that they were the source of her pleasure. Their movements, their body - they were making her feel good.

Olivia cried out, holding Max's hands tight against her thighs and they could feel her muscles contract under their fingers. It was the most intense and most beautiful moment of Max's life so far. They were beside themself with excitement that they were able to experience it with Olivia, someone for whom they cared very deeply and they knew cared about them.

Once her spasms subsided, Olivia lifted herself from Max and collapsed next to them, her body half-draped over theirs. "I just... I need a moment and then I can totally keep going," she said through heavy breaths. "That kind of snuck up on me, to be honest." She placed a long kiss on their shoulder and nuzzled her face against them. "Not that I'm complaining..."

The haze of passion was starting to clear a bit, but Max was still having trouble expressing what they felt. "I... that was... I'm not even sure..." They giggled at their own inability to describe the full body buzz that made them feel like they might have floated away if Olivia hadn't been holding them to the mattress with her body weight.

Rather than continue to try to explain, Max pulled Olivia closer and kissed her forehead. They stroked her side and back gently with one hand while the other found the hand that she rested on their chest, which they suddenly realized was exposed. Their bra was still bunched up and the elastic was starting to dig into their skin. They slid Olivia's hand to their stomach while they pulled it back down to cover themself, then slid her hand back up to rest on their chest above it.

"Sorry," Olivia whispered. "I forgot I did that."

"It's okay," Max assured her. "I just don't like them, you know, hanging out." There were two circumstances where they were comfortable having their chest fully exposed - during sex, though not before or after, and when showering. Otherwise, they wanted to be covered.

"Was it okay that I did that?" Olivia asked.

"Yeah. Yeah, totally," Max confirmed. "It's really just that I don't like them out when we're not, you know, actively having sex? It's not that I don't like my boobs, I happen to think I have great boobs, I just get weird about being, you know, exposed," they explained, motioning in a circle above their chest. They didn't have large breasts by any means, but they felt like their size suited them.