Completely, Enthusiastically, & Without Question - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You do have great tits, babe," Olivia said with a chuckle and another kiss to their shoulder. "You are, overall, a very, very sexy person."

Max pulled Olivia closer with one arm while the other pulled the extra blanket they kept at the foot of their bed to cover them both. They'd need to stand up at some point to pull the covers back and slip into the sheets, but they had absolutely no interest in disconnecting their bodies yet.

They hadn't, however, considered that they were still wearing a strap-on and burst into laughter when they looked down their body and saw that it was pitching a tent with the blanket. "I guess I need to take that off," they said as they reached into their briefs and pulled it through the ring. They looked around for somewhere to set it down. "Uhhh..."

"I have to pee anyway, give it to me," Olivia instructed, reaching to take it from them. "I'll wash it so we can use it again. I just need a couple more minutes before we get going. You really made me come hard."

"If it's okay with you, I might be done for the night. I feel really great right now," Max told Olivia, unable to hide the grin that took over their features. "But if you want more, I can totally do more. Just... you know... don't want to keep going if it's for me. Are emotional orgasms a thing? Because I legitimately feel like I came." They were rambling and they knew it, but the overwhelmingly joyous feeling they were experiencing was in control of their actions.

"I suppose we have two more days left in the weekend," Olivia teased as she kissed Max soundly and stood from the bed. She wobbled a bit, steadying herself before pointing to the robe that hung on the back of their bedroom door. "Can I borrow that?"

"Yeah, but please hurry back. I miss you already," Max said truthfully. Olivia's absence from their arms was even more noticeable than the absence they now felt between their legs with the dildo now completely detached from them.

Olivia returned a few minutes later and set the dildo back on the nightstand where the third, not-yet-modeled harness sat. That one would have to wait until the next morning. "Is there anything you want to talk about?" she asked as she helped Max pull the covers and sheets back and slipped into bed next to them.

"I feel like I want to talk about everything, to be honest. My mind is racing. I don't know where to start or if I'll be able to stop once I start talking," Max explained. If they started, they might talk Olivia's ear off all night and she looked too adorably sleepy for them to want to keep her up.

"I want to hear all of it; everything you're willing to share with me," Olivia told Max.

And so Max did. They told Olivia every thought in their mind while she stroked the inside of their forearm encouragingly. Even thoughts that they had intended not to share because they were worried about what saying some of those thoughts out loud might mean.

"Do you want to try wearing it to sleep?" Olivia asked when Max mentioned the empty feeling between their legs when they'd removed the dildo from their harness.

"No, it's not a persistent feeling. I don't feel like anything is missing right now, it was just for a few minutes after I took it off," Max explained. "It's almost like... It felt like part of me? And then suddenly it was not. The thing that made you feel good was no longer part of me and... I don't know... that just doesn't... feel... good? But I also don't want to leave it on because it's just, you know, an erect dick sticking straight out."

"It's posable, you could bend it so it's not sticking straight out," Olivia offered as a recommendation.

"Yeah, but it's still imposing. A real one isn't the same size before and after as it is during," Max said, picking it up from the nightstand and holding it against their crotch. They bent it so it wasn't sticking straight up, but it didn't bend at the very base so it still protruded out pretty far.

"Is that something you want at some point? Bottom surgery?" Olivia asked. Max tried to find a hint of concern in her voice, but couldn't. Their friends had prepared them for the idea that a partner might be reluctant to support any body modifications they might seek. It wouldn't have been unreasonable for Olivia to be worried about how Max's journey might impact her and her identities. But her tone didn't sound distressed at all.

Max shrugged. "I don't know, actually. I mean, I obviously have bottom dysphoria but that has a lot more to do with look than feel. I kind of like my... parts..."

"Well, two things. First, you said that the thing that made me feel good was no longer part of you and that is not true," Olivia said seriously. "You're not a sex toy that I just jumped on top of to get my rocks off. I've had my share of experiences with dicks, flesh and silicone, and that? Babe, that... fucking earth-shattering orgasm... was not created by a phallus-shaped chunk of... whatever silicone is. That was you and me and how we feel about each other.

"And second," Olivia continued, "I want you to know that, while I very much enjoy your body, its exact configuration is not tremendously important to me. Watching you become more confident has been the highlight of the last several weeks for me. My appreciation for your body and the way I talk about it have nothing to do with its precise shape and everything to do with the energy you give off when you feel proud of it. Got it?"

Max pulled Olivia tighter against them, grateful for and relieved at Olivia's explanation. "Yeah."

"Great," Olivia said before rolling to her opposite side, facing away from Max. "Now spoon me and tell me a bedtime story."

--

To be continued...

--

Thanks for checking out the second part of Olivia and Max's story! There's obviously a lot more to share about their journeys together and individually. Follow me here or on Twitter (LeeJamesBryant1) if you want to know when the next part is ready.